Posted: 8 years ago
Assalaam o Alaikum !!!

Hi my lovely readers...
well shocked to see the new thread for "Adhoori Mohabbat"
hmm mai bhi hoon 😆

actually i was going to wrap my story with a happy ending
but my bestie "Jas91" didn't allow me to finish this story
so here i am with the continuation

this story is close to my heart so how can you ppl think Zoya ko kuch hogaya n all 😔
hope ab kisi ko prblm nahi hogi
now enough of my blabber here is the update...

Ashii...

Index:

Part 31  Below
Part 32  Page 11
Part 33  Page 23
Part 34  Page 34
Part 35  Page 56
Edited by AkaiBara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AkaiBara thumbnail
Adhoori Mohabbat...

Banner credit... Immortal Love 🤗

Part 31:

Asad was sitting on the floor, his eyes were red due to crying, all were there to support him but no one can decrease the pain which he was going through, he was lost his own thoughts when someone wiped his tears, he looked up and found Aman...

Aman: mama will be fine na??? He asked innocently and wiped his father's tears while he too was crying...

Asad: she has to fight Aman, she has to... he cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears too and hugged him...

Aman too hugged his father... both cried n cried... Aman broke the hug and looked at his father...

Aman: let's go papa...

Asad: where???

Aman: Dargah... where you and mama met for the 1st time...

Asad: nahi Aman, mama needs us, how can we go...

Aman: but...

Asad: Aman we will go, but with mama only...

Aman: okay...

Kise poochu..
Hai aisa kyu?
Bejubaan saa ye jahaan hai

Khushi ke pal
Kahaan dhoondu?
Benishaan sa waqt bhi yahaan hai

Jaane kitne labon pe gile hain
Zindagi se kayi faasle hain

Paseejte hai sapne kyun aankhon mein
Lakeere jab chhoote inn haathon se yun bewajah

Jo bheji thi dua
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa

Aman sat in Asad's lap and rested his head on his chest, Asad roamed a hand on his back so he can relax a bit, being a kid he didn't know what's happening but he knew one thing that his mother was in danger so his unborn lil sister, he just wanted to be with his father... Asad didn't want to go leaving Zoya in the hospital, but after 5 minutes he realized that Aman was right, at least he can beg for her life in front of Allah...

Asad: Aman you are right, let's go... he picked Aman who was in his lap only...

Aman: par mama???

Asad: mama ke liye hi ja rahy hain...

Aman: at least put me down Mr. Khan... I'm a big boy now...

Asad: kyun??? Mama bhi to uthati hain, now my turn...

Aman: I'll tell her that you compared again...

Asad: yeah, you can... I'm all set to hear out her lecture...

The duo made their way towards the Masjid that was inside the hospital only, Asad did "Wadu" and Aman followed his father's moves, both sat on prayer mat and held their hands out to make a "Dua"...

Asad: Ya Allah... there was a time when Ammi and Najma were my only family, I never accepted Abbu as my father, my life was colorless when you send your angel Zoya in my life, I was rude to her at start but eventually we fell in love and after so many attempts we entered in the sacred bond of marriage, I accepted my father and his other family, then suddenly everything changed, Zoya left me, I know she left bcox of me but I took that decision for her happiness only, but I didn't know that you will snatch my colorful life, I craved for her almost 6 long years, you played a trick and she entered in my life as Ayesha Khan, a single mother with Aman, my Aman... a lone tear escaped from his eye... Aman refilled colors in my life and I pull a tug towards Ayesha and then I came to know she is my Zoya only... he had forgotten me in an accident but I didn't complained bcox she was with me, Aman was there in our lives, everything was going good, we planned our 2nd baby, Aman demanded for a baby sister "AsYa", suddenly a storm came and ruined our lives... Zoya remembered me, I was really happy, but that happiness lasts for a minute only, Zoya forgot Aman, she forgot her own son, her "shona"... now Zoya is critical, bcox of only me, I told her everything, and it stressed her, now our baby is in danger, You have to do something, Allah Miyan, she addressed you like this, plz save her, don't punish her for my sins, she had suffered a lot bcox of me, I can't see her in pain, I can't see how my son is suffering without his mother, plz Allah Miyan save her, plz grant her health... he finished his dua and opened his eyes...

Saanson ne kahaan rukh mod liya
Koi raah nazar mein naa aaye
Dhadkan ne kahaan dil chhod diya
Kahaan chhode in jismon ne saaye

Asad looked at his left and found Aman with closed eyes, he was lost in his prayer...

Yehi baar baar sochta hoon tanha main yahaan
Mere saath-saath chal raha hai yaadon ka dhuaan

Aman: Allah Miyan, apko pata hai na mama can't see me like this, unko acha nahi lagta when I cry, aap unhy jaldi se acha kar do, papa and I have planned lots of surprises for AsYa, ab apko jaldi se mama ko theek karna hoga, plz Allah Miyan, plz plz plz...

Aman finished his dua and found his father who was staring at him...

Aman: Allah Miyan na bohat achy hain, aap dekhna hmary jaty hi mama theek hojayengi...

Asad: In'Sha'Allah...

Aman: papa...

Asad: hmm... he hum-ed folding the prayer mat...

Aman: hum Dargah kyun nahi gaye???

Asad held out his hand, Aman came to his father who sat on his knees and reached to Aman's level...

Asad: Aman, Dargah is a place where pious people are buried, and we can't offer a "Namaz" or make a "Dua" there, so we came to this Masjid, you know Aman mosque is known as Allah's house, so we can make lots of dua here... samajh aaya Aman...

Aman: haan, ab chaliye na, mama hamara wait kar rahi hain...

Asad and Aman reached outside the Zoya's room when Ayan rushed to them...

Ayan: bhaijan kahan thy aap??? Apka phone bhi nahi lag raha...

Asad: kya hua??? Zoya theek hai na... he got worried all of a sudden...

Ayan: haan wo Mona...

Asad: Ya Allah... saying so he rushed to the doctor who came out of Zoya's room... doctor how's Zoya??? Is she fine???

Dr: relax Mr. Khan there is good news for you, your wife is out of danger now and the baby is also doing well...

Asad: Shukar hai Allah ka, she is fine, she is fine Aman... relief washed over him and he bent down and took Aman in a hug...

Jo bheji thi dua
Woh jaake aasmaan se yun takra gayi
Ki aa gayi hai laut ke sadaa

Aman: I knew it, mama will be fine... he smiled...

Asad broke the hug and thanked the doctor...

Asad: thank you so much doctor, you saved my life, I can't explain how much I'm thankful to you...

Dr: Mr. Khan, insaan ke hath main kuch nahi hota, sab Allah ki meherbani hai, so thanks to Him... and you lil champ now smile haan, mama is fine, I must say your mama is a fighter...

Aman: apko pata hai mama promised me that she will never leave me, and we Khans never break our promises, haina papa...

Asad nodded at his son while doctor ruffled his hair and left, Zoya was still unconscious so no one was allowed to meet her, Asad asked other family members to leave as its quite late now, Dilshad wanted to stay but Asad assured her that he will inform her after each hour, Ayan wanted to take Aman with him but Asad refused and kept Aman at hospital only...

Our life, we may shape and mould, 
it's more precious, than all the gold. 
As we wake, there's a shine, 
From our sun, the day is fine.
With our family, life we share, 
They love us back, they truly care. 
We are never, ever alone, 
We are people, we're not stone.
I love life, for the little things, 
When a little child sings. 
Abundant joy, we may create, 
I love life, and it's truly great!

Asad n Aman stayed at hospital, both had their dinner, Zoya was shifted in a private room, on Asad's request doctor allowed Asad and Aman in Zoya's room... Asad sat on the stool near Zoya's bed and held out her hand while Aman laid down on Zoya's right side and placed a hand on her abdomen, he kissed Zoya's cheeks and then creased her abdomen, Aman was grinning after all he was meeting his lil sister AsYa for the first time na, then he shifted closer to Zoya and closed his eyes, Asad smiled at his antics and thanked Allah for returning Zoya to him, Asad didn't want to sleep but after such an hectic day he drifted to sleep... After 2 weeks of separation they slept together with content smiles on their faces...

Precap: AsYa n Aman convo...

Sooo here you go...
How's it???
Hope now you guys are happy...
Hit like n leave ur precious replies...
Next update till 60+ likes...
Ashii...
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res 4 arzo, jas, affu, h.e.n.a, choto, arshu, mayur, sasir, sweet-tehs, anopama, asifEdited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
aarzoo50 thumbnail
mera..
unres...
aj mai unres pe unres krne wali hu In Sha Allah...
bt ashi ye unres last parts ka b hai...
emotional updates 😭
zoya ko sab kuch ek saath yaad dilane k chakkar mai she landed up in danger...
felt bad fr zoya... she wanted to believe n nt believe asad at the same tym...
upar se sab k jhoot ne usse aur zyada confuse n dara diya...
glad tha she n the baby r out of danger now...
ab to zoya k hosh mai aane ka wait hai...
kya n kon kon yaad hai n kya nahi ...
plz continue soon

Edited by aarzoo50 - 8 years ago
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aashu...🤗...
Asad and Aman ka bond is so good...
Zoe out of danger...
And Darga and Mosque ki difference sahi samjhaya👏...
luv uEdited by Persiko - 8 years ago
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res for me 
Unres

It was such an emotional update..
Loved Asad n Aman convo...
It was so touching...
N I love this song a lot which suited perfectly for this situation.

I'm glad u dint turn out to be agony aunt n went the sad way..
Very happy that Zoya n baby r fine n it is not adhoori mohabbat after all😉
Edited by sweet_tehs - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My and y crazy friends res
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ress
unres

awesome blossom updt bestie