Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
simply brilliant
loved it;
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thank you, nanor... glad you found the story and enjoyed reading.
Tiramisu_coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jalebis, Arhi n confusions - recipe for a great story!!
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
haila indi, i absolutely love and adore this sweetly simple yet still layered gol gol jalebi of a story   asr and kkg r always there in ur work, it's in the way u write them, whether its dark or light it is always recognisably them 😃 asr's suv is back where it belongs, yay, as r the pom poms and the gotafied kurti's which r uniquely khushi. their first meet is hilarious and i liked that it wasn't so straightforward as love at first sight - well it was that of course but asr still tried to fight it in his own way and khushi didn't know what the sight and effect of him on her dhak dhak's meant 😳 poor la, always destined to get less than half of asr's attention even in his arms and not even a tiny piece of his beautiful heart. and uff, the way he says 'khushi'  one question though - how did khushi have any mental capability left to even think about what she would call the raakshas once he stopped kissing her? really? 😳 

happy birthday cynthia, hope u have a wonderful day full of joy and happiness and love and a fabulous year ahead 😃 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This OS was as different as it could possible get from the way ArHi met on the show.But I loved this too.

ASR is angry as always and KKG is in pink (hat) and yellow and lime green clothes! Perfect! 👍🏼

The setting is different but Khushi's looniness and loneliness is the same, Arnav's gussa and Di love is the same and so is the importance of Anjali and Lavanya to ArHi love story.

I loved this line: he was stroking her hair gently and holding her like he had always held her just that way, here by the ocean, by the moon, on this verandah.

Happy birthday Cynthia. Hope you had a good one 😊
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiramisu_coffee

Jalebis, Arhi n confusions - recipe for a great story!!

hi, great to see you... thanks so much... great story... like the sound of that.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

haila indi, i absolutely love and adore this sweetly simple yet still layered gol gol jalebi of a story   asr and kkg r always there in ur work, it's in the way u write them, whether its dark or light it is always recognisably them 😃 asr's suv is back where it belongs, yay, as r the pom poms and the gotafied kurti's which r uniquely khushi. their first meet is hilarious and i liked that it wasn't so straightforward as love at first sight - well it was that of course but asr still tried to fight it in his own way and khushi didn't know what the sight and effect of him on her dhak dhak's meant 😳 poor la, always destined to get less than half of asr's attention even in his arms and not even a tiny piece of his beautiful heart. and uff, the way he says 'khushi'  one question though - how did khushi have any mental capability left to even think about what she would call the raakshas once he stopped kissing her? really? 😳 

happy birthday cynthia, hope u have a wonderful day full of joy and happiness and love and a fabulous year ahead 😃 

hi stg 1,
haw you found the story. thanks so much for everything you say. i do feel for la really... not her fault the man she fancies has this takniki kharabi... needs sanka in his life, needs craziness. and pompoms.

exactly... did khushi really think she would be in any sate to do anything after that kissing, but then she has her own way of landing in trouble and clinging onto it with dear life. hey dm.

teehee, they are a wonderful pair to think and write about, though around the time i start writing "and then he bent down to kiss her..." or something, my mind goes completely blank... long long pauses in the middle of it all. maybe that's why my updates are so late. 😆

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

This OS was as different as it could possible get from the way ArHi met on the show.But I loved this too.

ASR is angry as always and KKG is in pink (hat) and yellow and lime green clothes! Perfect! 👍🏼

The setting is different but Khushi's looniness and loneliness is the same, Arnav's gussa and Di love is the same and so is the importance of Anjali and Lavanya to ArHi love story.

I loved this line: he was stroking her hair gently and holding her like he had always held her just that way, here by the ocean, by the moon, on this verandah.

Happy birthday Cynthia. Hope you had a good one 😊

thanks so much, rasgulla_sp...

i have this vision of khushi standing a little crouched in her yellow and lime green kurta, a pink hat perfectly sitting on her face covering it completely, its tip pointing at asr... and she is talking non stop through it.

asr watching with a what the expression.

suddenly life seems perfecto. 😆

you loved that line? me happy... and thrilled it all felt familiar despite the completely different scenario.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks, arilip... glad you came across hats off.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
now thats a birthday gift he cannot forget
that was so funny
so it was his di and cynthia who cooked this up
course they did
he needed her in his life
wow man
what a birthday
and what a meet