A SWARON FF : IT ALL STARTED WITH A SMILE part 27 updated pg:144

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

"good morning Maria... interview starts in... Fifteen minutes..." swayam walked passed maria's cubicle...

Apart from handling india's leading dance academy he was the CEO of the shekhwat fashion industry...

"right sir ...with your morning coffee right???" maria immediately closed the files and called the canteen manager for arranging his morning tea...moderately hot with two spoon sugar...

Swayam was sitting in his cabin taking the interviews of different girls for the lead designer in his company... The former designer had to resign for some personal reason and till now he was not satisfied with any of them... Not that they were not good but not up to the mark of their company...

"come in..." he said as he heard another knock..probably the last knock as maria had informed him that it was the last candidate...

He looked up to find a thin fair girl standing with a faint smile wearing a light blue loose top n a faded jeans... Not a fashion star - he thought...not that for him clothes mattered for employing someone..but she had some guts... coming for interview in one of the leading  fashion houses for the position of chief designer n still not showing tashan'...

"good morning sir..." She smiled...

"good morning..." He smiled back... " take a seat..." He showed her the chair opposite the table...

The girl politely sat down while swayam spoke after looking at the candidate information file...

"Sharon rai prakash right???" he asked while  closing the file...

"yup that's me..." she replied with a soft smile...

"so your file???" as swayam asked Sharon forwarded him her bio data...

Well , topper of national institute of fashion technology , delhi...

One year internship experience in rai prakash industries...

Wait WHAT????

"you were an intern at rai prakash industries...is it just a coincidence that your surname is same???" swayam raised his brows...

"gautam rai prakash is my dad..." She replied...

"then why are you applying for a job outside...???" Swayam was surprised...

"I am his daughter sir... That doesn't give me his talents... I want to do something on my own..." She gave her honest reply...

"then why shekhawat industries...???" He tried to confuse her...

"because I need a job n I am trying in all possible companies..." Swayam smiled at the girl's innocence...

Her file had some of her designs...and those were pretty impressive unlike her fashion show off...

"thanks for the interview..." Swayam said... Sharon was shocked...for the first time she had heard the person taking the interview saying thank you...

"so I'll take it as a leave???" Sharon asked crisply...

"yup...bye..." He said...as Sharon went out of the cabin he picked up the phone and dialed maria's extension...

"yes sir???" maria picked the phone...

"stop calling me sir please maria...and yeah before Sharon leaves this office..hand her the appointment letter...she'll join from tomorrow..." Swayam said and cut the call...

Maria quickly asked Sharon to wait for a minute and typed the letter handing it to her...

"here's your appointment letter... N the contract...go through it n you have to sign it... welcome to shekhawat industries..." Maria gave her  a warm smile...

"wait!!!what?? I just gave the interview..." more than over whelmed she was shocked...

"yeah my dear..and swayam seems to find you perfect..." The woman in her late thirties replied with a smile...

"thanks maam..." Sharon took the papers with a huge grin...

"please...call me maria..." She patted her shoulder...

"sure... maria..." Sharon shook hands with her and sat in the reception area to go through the contract... She found the terms and conditions pretty flexible so without any further thoughts she signed it...

She walked out of the office premises waiting for tomorrow...as her life starts... all the journey in life doesn't have a clear beginning...for life is not about knowing what next , having to change...its about to take in the moment and making the best of it without knowing whats going to happen next...

Delicious ambiguity it is...

ITS A COMBINED WRITING FROM ME N NABANITA ...WELL SHE IS CLUELESS ABOUT DIL DOSTI DANCE BUT STILL MANAGED TO WRITE IT WITH ME...

IF YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE..LEAVE UR REVIEWS...

LOVE , ANI N NABANITA

INDEX

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART4

PART 5

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
:o well you said its my type :o guess you don't know the other way too :o I can so connect to this even more coz of my passion for designing and here Sharon is designer :o 
I can't wait for the updates 
Its gonna be another beautiful work of yours and of course your friend πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quite intresting concept
Nice start:)
Will love to read further:)
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start
continue soon
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start...continue soon..
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice start...interesting concep..do continue..
Preetirox thumbnail
Hey!

The concept sounds promising!

Definitely looking forward for it!

Quiet different it is!

But a cool one!

Continue it!
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice

designer sharon
loved it
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii di
Very interesting concept 
Quite different
It's nice so continue to write it
Thnkz for PM n update it soon πŸ˜Š

main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh...atlaast our first venture togethr got posted... m so happy...keep the love cmng guys...we are waitng for all ur feedbacks... love -nabanita