Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cherry_vrushan

Aweessoommmeee update ^_^ Finally got a SwaRon moment 😊 Thanxxx For the PM nd apsae the next Part ASAP

thanks a lottt
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronlove001

aswom updateee...

do update soon

thanksss
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaswaronholic

Beautiful update diduuu
Ur a fabulous writer
loved loved it!!

thanksss diyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetirox

Well, I thought you forgot to Pm me!!

Anyways the update was wonderful!!

You guys are doing a good job!

Another ff which I'm soon going get addicted!

Loved the scared sharon!! Found it funny the way she covered up her weakness!

The caring swayam just completed the whole thing!!

Update soon

thanks preeti yaaa
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 3

It was almost two weeks that sharon has joined shekhawat fashions... She has proved in this short span that she was an efficient and talented designer...

It was taani's engagement and swayam had to come to office to attend an important meeting...but he was very eager to go home...after all his only sister was getting married and it was her engagement... Swayam had to leave early so he called Sharon to his cabin...

As Sharon came inside swayam handed her a file...

"the entries are to be done by today... I would have done it but I am a bit busy today... So can you complete it???" swayam asked...

Sharon was also in a hurry... She also had to go to rey's engagement , his best friend's engagement but as she was new she couldn't say it to swayam...

"sure sir..." She nodded... Sharon took the file and left to her desk and swayam immediately left for the venue...

He went there and greeted the guests and hugged rey...

"so finally...meri behen tere ghar pe jaegi..." Swayam hugged rey...

"haa...n I know ki tu jitna khush rakhta tha utna na sahi par I'll keep her happy..." Rey reassured him...

"wo to mujhe bhi pata hai...ab chal suru karein..sab log agaye hai..." swayam pulled him to the stage but rey stopped him...

"nahi yaar...thodi aur ruk ja na...pls...wo kisika ana abhi baki hai..." Rey said dialing someone's number from his cell and spoke...

"kaha ho tum yaar??? Jaldi aao na..." swayam heard him say... After some pause he again heard him reply... " okay fine... par jaldi..." he cut the call...

"kaun hai ye???" swayam asked...

"meri dost..." rey said and moved away to meet some guests...

Half an hour has passed and swayam said... " rey ab late ho raha hai yaar..." swayam said and this time taani answered...

"bhai ruk jao thodi der mai wo ati hi hogi...rey tum fir se call karo use..." taani elbowed rey and he again called that person...

"kaha ho tum???" he asked...

"okay...to andar aa jao jaldi..." he cut the call and turned towards taani and said... " aa gayi..." taani gave him a smile...

Swayam's back was facing the door and suddenly he saw rey going towards the door..he turned towards the door and was shocked to see rey hugging Sharon there...

"what the!!!" he muttered under his breath... Sharon was wearing a red sleek churidar with just a diamond ear ring and no other accessories but still she looked enchanting and swayam was literally shocked to see her like that...

"itna kya kaam tha yaar???" rey pulled Sharon into a hug again...

"aa gayi na..." Sharon smiled and taani came n hugged her...

"kya Sharon..itna late kar diya tumne???" taani complained...

"sorry..." Sharon cutely held her ears... Rey and taani pulled Sharon inside and directly brought her in front of swayam... Now Sharon was completely shocked...

"tum dono to ek dusre ko jante hi hoge????" rey gave a smile to swayam...

"haa matlab ..yeah... I mean..." he stammered...

"she works in your company bhai...we know..." taani said...

"bhai????" Sharon muttered...

"haa wo ye mera ek lauta bhai hai... The best brother in the world..." Taani hugged swayam's forearm like a kid and cooed into his arm while swayam looked at taani and gave her a hopeless smile... And rey smiled looking at the two...

"aur humne aise hi tum dono ko bataya nahi tha...waise aaj milna hi to tha na... Sharon ne mujhe two weeks pehele hi bataya ki wo aapki company join kia..." taani smiled at swayam...

"by the way swayam...this is Sharon...meri best friend... bachpan se...meri koi behen nahi hai but she is more than a sister to me..to iss shadi mein behen ki har wo ritual Sharon ko hi nivani paregi..." rey said and Sharon looked at rey and gave a soft smile... obviously she was feeling awkward in front of swayam...

Soon the engagement started and they exchanged the rings... Sharon did their aarti as the dulha's sister has to do in the engagement...

Swayam was smiling all the time looking at taani... he was super happy to see taani smiling her heart out..she was looking like a beautiful princess today , he thought and suddenly his eyes fell on Sharon who was standing beside taani with a slight smile...

"ye larki khulke hasti bhi nahi hai kya???" he thought... "aur zyada baatein bhi nahi karti...chup chup rehti hai... ajeeb..." he thought...

After the engagement was done as rey and taani was taking blessings from everyone swayam saw Sharon standing in one corner alone.. he went there...

"kya tum entries complete karne k liye late ho gaye the???" he asked directly...

As Sharon heard him speak she looked at her side to find him standing there... She absorbed the question and nodded...

"to tum mujhe bata deti ki tumhe jaldi hai..mai kisi aur ko karne k liye bol deta... zabardasti tumhe pakar k nahi rakhta..." he said...

As Sharon was about to reply rey's mother called her...

"Sharon beta...ek baar yaha aa ... tujhe kisise milwani hai..." she called her...

"haa aunty ayi..." she looked at swayam for once and then went with his mom leaving swayam in that corner looking at her disappearing in the crowd...

ITS ME NABANITA TODAY...PLS LEAVE UR LIKES AND COMMENTS 

LOVE NABANITA AND ANI

Edited by main_tu_hamesha - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yee
me 1st
2 like n comment both
coming 2 d update
nice update
bt a very little 1