Originally posted by: sbhanot65

Hey ani plz update...
๐Ÿ˜Š

coming up!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

PART 24

Months have passed and things were going smooth in sharon and swayam's life... Sharon was very well accepted in swayam's family and swayam after much effort was successful in making Sharon understand to accept her parents heartily in her life forgetting what has happened...

It was another Sunday and Sharon has come to swayam's place and was sitting in the lounge chatting with his mom while swayam himself has gone to office to attend some special meeting...

They were having the second cup of tea of the evening when the door bell rang and the servant opened the door... a tired swayam came inside and dropped down on the couch smiling tiredly at Sharon and his mom...

"Sharon tub hi iske tarah pagal mat ban jana... pata nahi itna kya kaam hoti hai jo Sunday bhi office jana parta hai..." his mom glared at him and swayam ignored as he rested his head back closing his eyes... Sharon chuckled looking at the two...

"chachi kaha hai waise???" she asked...

"wo humare ek friend ke ghar gayi hai... ab swayam aa gaya to mai soch rahi hoon mai bhi chali jaoun..." His mom sipped the last bit of her tea...

"waise Sharon tu ab itna kam kyun ati hai yaha????" her mom frowned showing fake anger...

"isse puchiye aap..." Sharon pointed at swayam and he quickly opened his eyes frowning suspiciously at her...

"kya matlab hai?? mai mana karta tumhe yaha an eke liye????" he asked her frowning with anger...

"directly nahi par indirectly to karti ho nah????" Sharon retorted back...

"indirectly??? Kab kiya????" swayam sat up properly ready for a fight with Sharon...

"aunty don't ask me... itna kaam karwata hai ye mujhse office mein ki kahi jaane ka time nahi milta..." Sharon complained to his mom...

"what?????" swayam was speechless at her false allegation ... Swayam's mom glared at him...

"in fact holidays bhi nahi deta...last I took holiday almost 8 months back wo bhi rey taani ki shadi mein... after that ek din I wanted a holiday to go for shopping with taani... usi din... thik usi din isko mujhe tenders k paas bhejna tha..." Sharon made an irritating face towards swayam... Swayam was about to retort back when Sharon continued...

"and the worst part aunty... whenever I disagree with him kisibhi baat pe mujhe humesha blackmail karta hai ki salary kaat lega... And overtime bhi nahi deta..." She whined... swayam knew he had to take revenge of this...

"dekho ye sab galat hai... mai kabhi tumhe overtime karwaya hi nahi...and moreover..." Before he could continue his mom interfered...

"haa haa thik hai... bilkul chup,... abhi yaha world war 23 start mat kar... waise hi 3rd se 22nd tak baki 20 war tum dono already kar chuke ho..."  She again glared at swayam ...

"aur Sharon tu pagal hai pura... office mein ye sab karta hai ye aur tu kuch nahi bolti??? Slaray katega ye??? Ek kaam karna iska wallet leke shopping karne ja abhi and de dena isko wallet se sau doso rupay..." Both Sharon and his mom high fived... swayam smirked and laughed...

"dinner ke baad mujhe pay karne nahi deta apki Sharon... ye mere wallet se shopping karegi..." he gave a sarcastic laugh while sharon frowned and made a face at him... swayam's mom smiled at the two...

"waise problem to bandh ho jayega..." his mom smirked at him... swayam narrowed his eyes...

"permanently le ke kab ayaga Sharon ko yaha????" she asked him as swayam smiled and looked at Sharon who kept sipping her tea to avoid the embarrassment...

"jab maan jayegi..." he replied to his mom looking at Sharon... Sharon still didn't look up and smiled lightly turning slightly red... His mom smiled looking at a blushing Sharon...

"baat karti hoon mai avantika se... Sharon maan gayi..." She smiled and swayam also smiled looking intently at Sharon...

"ab mai chalti hoon.. tu fresh ho ja and raat ko Sharon ko akele mat chorna... drop her...theek hai???" she instructed and stood up to leave...

After she left swayam looked at Sharon to find her looking at her lap and fidgeting with her finger... he didn't want to embarrass her further...

"neeche koi nahi hai... upar chalo... mujhe fresh bhi hona hai..." swayam stood up and Sharon nodded slightly following him upstairs...

Swayam opened the door and entered gesturing Sharon to come inside... swayam removed his tie , coat and watch keeping them on the bed and looked at Sharon...

"mai nahake ata hoon.. tum baitho todi der..." Swayam took out his casual clothes from the cupboard and moved to the bathroom...

Sharon looked around his room... although she had come here many times but for the first time she was sitting there alone.. so she looked around watching carefully at the dcor.. she laughed as she saw taani and his childhood pictures hanging on the wall... there were pictures with his friends , family and students at the academy... there was a picture of her with swayam as well.. she smiled and looked at the dressing table.. the entire dressing table was covered with perfumes and deodorants... she smiled at his obsession for perfumes... she stood up and walked towards the mirror and picked up a perfume and opened the cap and sprayed it on her wrist and smelled it...

"nice choice..." she smiled...  She got startled as the bathroom door clicked opened and she saw swayam coming out wearing his t shirt and track pant with a towel hung around his shoulder and waters dropping from his messed hair... Sharon quickly kept the bottle on the table and turned to look at him...

"wo... wo... mai dekh rahi thi tumhari perfumes... sorry..." she stammered ...

"sorry?? Kyun???" swayam rubbed the towel on his hairs for the last time and threw the wet towel on the bed...

"nahi wo..." she fidgeted... she felt embarrassed as she was touching swayam's personal things in his absence and swayam very well understood that... He came towards her and frowned at her...

"bataya kyun nahi???" swayam questioned her...

Sharon gestured at the perfume bottle ...

"to?? Meri cheese tum haath nahi laga sakte???" he asked...

"nahi aisa nahi par tum nahi the to..." She smiled sheepishly...

"to??? Mere kamre mein zaruri nahi mai humesha rahunga... aur waise bhi tumne suna hoga mom ne kya kaha... kuch hi dino mein ye humara karma hoga... so mai nahi rahunga to tum kuch haath nahi lagaoge..." he smirked and Sharon blushed...

"shut up..." she smiled and attempted to move past him...

"array??? Waise tab things would be different..." Swayam quickly held her elbows and brought her to the previous position...

"different???" she frowned...

"haa... jis din tum yaha peheli baar dulhan banke aaoge..." He encircled his arms around her neck and Sharon smiled at him...

"uss raat is kamre mein koi light nahi hogi... sirf us khirki se chandni barsegi..." He caressed her cheeks with the back of his palm as she closed her eyes and hissed in a deep breath...

"aur duniya ki sabse khubsoorat larki... sirf meri ho chuki hogi... sirf meri..." before he could complete Sharon held onto his tshirt and hugged him tightly... swayam kept rubbing her back and pulled her closer to himself...

DO LIKE N COMMENT

ANI N NABANITA

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres..

Me first to comment.....
A very cute and super adorable update..!!..
Loved sharon and sw's mom's bond...๐Ÿ˜Š..
swayam being alleged by sharon was super fun...๐Ÿ˜†

i could imagine his expressions...๐Ÿ˜†..

... Sharon maan gayi.......i love his mom...
she was supporting sharon throughout...hehe...
i liked the part when swayam didn't want to embarass her..
swayam is swayam after all...๐Ÿ˜ณ..
i loved swaron throughout the update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
the hug at the end was...

As a whole the update was awesome and a pleasure to read..!!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Can't wait to read more...
so taratari UPDATE...!!!..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lavanya...โค๏ธ

Edited by lavanyalaa0 - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res

finally
unres ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

first thing first- Awesome Update...
Utter Adorable...
Swaron k cute nokjhok...-Intelligent Swayam ki utter intelligent Mom... the cute Shadi talks...Sab bade AWWW like te...n last mein the Hug!!! AWWW... So Sweet yar...  Me Falling in Love all over again... :)
n above all that feel u get while imagining Sharon in Swayam's room gives u butterflies in ur stomach...
i m remembering all the Swaron scenes in Swayam's House๐Ÿ˜‰

Do update jaldi๐Ÿ˜›

P.S. i want longer updates (greedy me๐Ÿ˜›)

Edited by Ires011 - 8 years ago
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
thanks fr the pm...
love the story 
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unRes

Such a cute update

loved swaron n swayam's mom convo

swaron nok-jhok was cute

So finally Sharon man gayi shaadi ke liye๐Ÿ˜Š..Love blushing Sharonโ˜บ๏ธ

Liked swaron talk..swayam was ryt.

i  dnt understand why Sharon hesitates so much..๐Ÿ˜•

Nd ya der hug๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by ujwalv - 8 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Leave all that :o they getting married :o 
So Mrs. Shekhawat waiting for Sharon to be his bahu :3 
Who knew Sharon can be this naughty Swayam ko phasa hi diya :v 
Are you planning to get them married? Since even in Swayams room they talked about the same rather he teased her about it after she was busy checking his things :3
Their soon to be room ;) 

Update was small :3 but you updated early though :3 

Edited by sanchiswaron - 8 years ago
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm  and very short update but nice 
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Sharon sharon... .i lobe her.. .she is soo cute.. .thamks for the pm