main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
yes dear...updating today...sorry for the delay
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Part 20

Swayam stopped the car outside rey and tani's home... Sharon didn't ask him anything and followed him till the door...

As soon as taani heard the door bell she rushed and opened it... She saw swayam and Sharon standing there...completely ignoring the fact that swayam and Sharon were holding each other's hand she blasted him... 

"kya hua bhai???? What the hell is going on???? Kaha the aap pure din??? Aone mujhe subah jaane se pehele kaha na that aap office ja rahe ho????" swayam was trying to make taani stop screaming but the damage was already done...

Sharon had heard taani...

"kya subah jaane se pehele matlab...swayam??kya ho raha hai????" she narrowed her eyes while rey facepalm... 

"gayi bhais paani mein..." he muttered... "wo mai kal raat yaha tha..." swayam said sheepishly...

"aur mai pagalon ki tarah ye soch rahi thi ki tum kaha ho kisiko malum nahi...ye cheating hai alright????" she complained with an angry face... 

"ek second... Bilkul chup raho tum...khud to gayab thi do din se... agar fir se aisa kiya to mai baat nahi karungi tumse..." taani frowned at Sharon...

Sharon smiled sheepishly and held her ears... 

"sorry... fir se nahi hoga...by the way...tum bhi sorry bolo..." Taani narrowed her eyes in confusion...

" sorry... Par kyun????" 

"kyun ki tumne mujhse jhoot bola...you said swayam was not here...jab ki kal raat he was here..." she gave an angry look to all three of them... 

"fir to I take my sorry back... mazak hai kya???? Mujhe jhoot bolna para kyunki tumhara sir ne bola... Sorry... ab to he is swayam nah????" she smirked and rey laughed...

"wiase leave that...tu the kaha?? Abhi tak..." Rey asked swayam... "Sharon ke ghar mein..." swayam replied casually... 

"haa??? Rey ye kya ho raha hai?? mujhe kuch samajh nahi a rahi hai...sharon tu ne to call kiya mujhe bhai kaha hai jaanne k liye..." taani was the most confused... 

"relax baby girl...I'll explain..." Swayam came and calmed her down... 

" mai Sharon ke ghar pe tha par ye Sharon ko pata nahi tha... Mai pipe pe charke andar gaya tha..." He explained... 

"but kyun?????" taani asked... 

Rey came n hugged Sharon from behind... 

"teri behen pata nahi kaunse planet se ai hai..." he winked at swayam... 

"propose karne..." Swayam smiled at taani... 

"WHAT??? Man gayi wo????" taani's face lit up looking expectantly at Sharon... 

"nahi..kidnap karke laya hai swayam..." rey replied... 

Sharon blushed... 

"but tu to itni intelligent haina?? Isko kaise haa bol dia..." taani joked faking a confused face and swayam hit her head while Sharon burst out laughing... 

"waise sharon for your information tumhe pata hai kya??? Swayam ko kya lagta tha????" rey smirked at swayam and swayam glared at him warning him to keep quiet... 

"he used to think tera boy friend hai..." rey and taani laughed and swayam looked away embarrassed... 

"what??? " Sharon couldn't hold her laughter... 

"mai kaise sumjhunga??? Maine office ke 1st day pe rey ko tumhare saath dekha... maine iska face nahi dekha to obviously mujhe laga..." he sulked and looked away rest of them still laughing...

Four of them sat down on the floor and smiled and chatted throughout the night...

*********************************************** 

Sharon came down of her house to go to office when she saw swayam standing there leaning on his car wearing black aviators... 

She bit her lips to stop her blush checking him out...as swayam saw her come down he remover his aviators and smiled at her... 

"tum yaha subah subah kya kar rahe ho????" she came forward towards him...

"maine socha ek hi jagah pe jana hai to petrol bacha lete hai...so ek saath chale..." Swayam smirked at her...

"I don't mind... but ek condition hai..." Sharon put her hands on her hips... 

"haa bolo..." He narrowed his eyes... 

"while returning...I get to drive..." She smirked... 

"so tum mere saath wapas bhi ana chahte ho..." he tried to tease her ... 

"kyun??? Sirf ek baar hi petrol bachana hai kya????" Sharon gave the prompt reply and swayam was tongue tied... 

"chale..." He asked her with the most adorable smile... 

Sharon sat in the passenger seat as swayam drove to the office... They were about to reach their office when Sharon asked him to stop the car and he obliged... 

"kya hua??? Rukne k liye kyun kaha????" he asked... 

"kyunki mai yaha uthar rahi hoon... I'll walk from here..."

Sharon was about to open the dorr when swayam locked it... 

"what do you mean... asia kyun??pagal ho???" he asked narrowing his eyes... 

"dekho swayam...mai nahi chahti office mein koi hum dono ko leke kuch baat kare..." She looked at him seriously...

"tum itne dino se office mein ho...do you seriously think yaha ek bhi employee aisa hai jo ulta seedha bolega???" he held her hands... 

"nahi...but still... kya zarurath hai... I don't want anyone to even feel that mujhe koi advantage..."

Before she could complete he spoke... 

" koi advantage nahi milega tumhe Sharon... professional level pe even you know that..." 

"yeh mujhe aur tumhe pata hai but baki logon ko nahi... main jo apne skill pe karungi mai nahi chahti koi soche bhi ki just coz tum mere saath ho wo mujhe mil raha...i hope you understand..its for me..." She tried to make him understand... 

"par kab tak???" he looked away... "thode hi time k liye... Baas dheere dheere... al right??? Ab smile???" she held his cheeks... 

He smiled and nodded... 

" I understand... I am sorry maine react kiya... its just that I thought tum mujhe galat samajh..." before he could complete she said... 

"kabhi nahi..." and hugged him tight... 

"so sir... Meet you office pe..." with that she got down off the car and walked towards the office... 

NOTE: SOMEONE COMMENTED THAT THE LAST CHAPTER DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH MATERIAL...WE UNDERSTAND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER... IT IS JUST THAT IN A STORY WE CAN'T GIVE INTERESTING TWISTS AND TURNS IN EVERY CHAPTER... SOME CHAPTERS HAS TO HAVE A NORMAL CONTENT... SORRY AGAIN IF WE DIDN'T MATCH UP TO YOUR RXPECTATION... 

NOTE FROM ANI: @IRES001 (reshna) had her birthday on Friday... I wished her but then couldn't contact her after that... From her profile I came to know she is from Nepal... if she was there in nepal in the weekends I hope she is fine as well as her family... i am really worried and really hope we get in touch quickly...praying... 

Love nabanita n ani
Edited by main_tu_hamesha - 9 years ago
..RiSha.. thumbnail
taani was such an idiot but loved the convo very light

the best part was the little swaron convo in the mrng 'petrol bacha lethe hain' lol was gud

sharon making swayam understand very well thought 

and sharon thiking very maturely though swayam seemed a little childish but understiid later

hope to see a little office romance in the upcoming chapters

love *_*
Edited by ..EnIgMa28.. - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I want romance in next chapter since they are so open with each other

Coming to chap B| taani scolded like a boss :v 
How casually Swayam said 'Sharon ke ghar' and 'propose karne' as if roz ka kaam hai :v 
They were holding hands :p ^_^

I'm glad you made Sharon say she dont want office people to think wrong about her and making assumptions, justice to her character ^_^ 
But never mind would love to see some secret office romance ;) 

Update soon
Thanks both of you ^_^
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved taashareyam part
taani🤣
update the nxt part soon
thanks for d pm
ndcdance thumbnail