Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Rhea, i really do not have any theory on why khushi didn't touch everyone's feet, it didn't seme off to me, khushi always has been a girl to do very prominent namaste. But what seemed totally off for me is a girl wearing mangalsutra and sindoor taking Shagun! Really? did make the whole thing seemed obviously purposeless.
But this episode only and only remains in my mind as a one to die for.. thanks to a man barging in taking his girl's hand, taking where ever he wanted to... not caring for any one/ thing.. I can watch that in a loop.. i am super shallow..
still to read yours and indi's takes.. where are my 48 hrs hrs..

The way we understood it their marriage was legally valid. Yeah that sindoor and mangalsutra and then saying they are not really married was totally off for me. Like Indi di mentioned, I wouldn't have minded if they had done a private ceremony or just with the close families. Not this production.

I don't know if you listen to car talk on NPR. Once to a question they had replied that the only thing they can think of is an alien abduction! May be that's what happened here, with khushi! They replaced her with a clone, but the technology is not that advanced to get the, to quote Indi di, the sublime sanka right!πŸ˜† Hence Khushi is not the way she used to be, unfortunately the aliens had gathered all their information from the saas bahu serials. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

kizh,

i am totally with your theory. call the fbi, cia, cbi, whoever, we have absolute proof of an alien abduction here. that hairstyle had to come from another planet. as for this version of sanka, hai re nand kissore, humaar babua might fish out his sugar meter from his pocket next and not a razor.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so during this fortnight or so is khushi married or unmarried? I know his answer/reason surely..

Truly alien abduction kizh. Wonder who/ what was that which got kidnapped?! that we never really got our original selves back...the sublimity has gone missing long ago.. when khushi started being  insensitive to arnavji's throat, hunger and all...

car talk is not my drive time usually, but yesterday happened to listen to it very attentively.. telepathy.. telepathy..

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

khushi insensitive to arnav ji's hunger, pain, self respect, everything and polishing off all teh food there was for dinner. i tell you soemtimes what seems like just a little bit of off key writing, the damage it can do. the pen is truly mighty, so if you've chosen to pick it up or even punch away at the keyboard... watch out.

yes, indu, alien abduction started a while ago... now the deed is completely done.

i see my crooner stuff, how desperately i waited for them to come back and how often i convinced myself yes, it was coming to that.

i remember the day they took him to a mandir and made him fold his hands and look at her supposedly dreamily... so so so not asr. if he folds his hands before anything, it will be for real... he would certainly not fudge it to please anyone... and as he is, no way would he fold hands, he will stand by her and let her know he is by her side... as he does with his sister.

i almost had a fit that day.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh are we reaching that mandir day? He would definitely not fold his arms without meaning it and definitely not look with that Akash like expression at Khushi and have everyone smiling full of approval.
Indi di fantastic what you wrote above... He would stand by her, hands by his side and show her he was there. what a perfectly sensible and appealing version of the scene.

Kizh and Indu di I have always wanted to meet an alien. This one sadly I don't like at all. hugs to you all. I am thankful atleast we all are here together, still cribbing about it.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

here's to cribbing and what the some solid fierce quarreling... hamesha.

those shots are from hotstar... hardly any pixlring.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^

Indi di I have just recovered after my fainting spell.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Alien abduction πŸ€£ A very plausible theory. πŸ‘ Khushi becoming weirder than weird itself and Arnav babua gradually falling under the spell of the alien weirdo. Welcome to the spoof of the real IPK. Plus point - a full fledged romantic, TVland type shaadi. πŸ˜†

Just hoping no soap people are reading this. Otherwise, from popular plots like missing partners, partners with different faces (all thanks to plastic surgeries) and dead partners with original faces making a comeback, etc; there might be a new trend i.e. aliens replacing the original partners and unleashing everything weird. πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Alien abduction πŸ€£ A very plausible theory. πŸ‘ Khushi becoming weirder than weird itself and Arnav babua gradually falling under the spell of the alien weirdo. Welcome to the spoof of the real IPK. Plus point - a full fledged romantic, TVland type shaadi. πŸ˜†

Just hoping no soap people are reading this. Otherwise, from popular plots like missing partners, partners with different faces (all thanks to plastic surgeries) and dead partners with original faces making a comeback, etc; there might be a new trend i.e. aliens replacing the original partners and unleashing everything weird. πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 🀣 
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Alien abduction🀣A very plausible theory. πŸ‘Khushi becoming weirder than weird itself and Arnav babua gradually falling under the spell of the alien weirdo. Welcome to the spoof of the real IPK. Plus point - a full fledged romantic, TVland type shaadi.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#000066">Just hoping no soap people are reading this. Otherwise, from popular plots like missing partners, partners with different faces (all thanks to plastic surgeries) and dead partners with original faces making a comeback, etc; there might be a new trend i.e. aliens replacing the original partners and unleashing everything weird.πŸ˜†</font>

🀣
Durga, maybe its already happened! The aliens haven't mastered the art of tasteful makeup, how else to explain the many strange creatures that populate our screens! πŸ˜†