Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 321

if arnav singh raizda had not broken down at the sight of khushi in another man's arms i'd have been surprised. if hadn't lost it and done extreme things i'd have thought the character is losing its essence... and if he hadn't apologised i'd have been really surprised.

this is a thinking man, a brave man and a man who wants to be fair though his human frailties do interfere with that aim often... and especially in the case he has bungled it many times. i do admire this man, but that dropping of khushi from his office, one act of his i still can't figure out nor say, ah doesn't matter, these things happen.

he is a big character, and he acts like one. what i really loved about his apology was his reasoning... you tried so hard to tell me you were not with shyam, but i didn't believe you... you tried at the airport, i didn't listen, despite that... you risked your life and came and saved me.

when his lover was perplexed... why are saying all this now... he said he had something serious to tell her.

she panicked... now what. the last few days have been harrowing. above all dadi has entered and caused mayhem, one can't blame khushi for looking perturbed when he holds her hand and speaks in such a sombre way.

and then he says what he has to.

i am really sorry, khushi. mujhe shayad pata bhi nahin hai maine tumhe kitni baar hurt kiya... for every single time, i'm sorry.

i am really sorry, khsuhi. i perhaps don't even know how many times i've hurt you... for every single time, i'm sorry.

asr stood up for this apology, giving it a place of importance in their lives, in the story of asr and khushi... like taking a vow he caught her hands and looking into her eyes spoke the words. i do like this man.

yes, he makes mistakes... big ones even... but once he realises his mistake... not only "bahut bura lagta hai" as he tells la earlier, he also acts on it. man of action... of living in this world , engaging with it fully... no matter what the situation.

in fact, khushi doesn't like to look at negative things too hard or too much and says what is the need to go there, but he is adamant... there is a need. a thing must be looked in the eye and dealt with.

she is at first flummoxed by this apology and then picks on his extreme pain at having wronged her and says the most beautiful thing... he doesn't have to say these things, sanaya was wonderful when she said the line as if she meant every word, she cued into the emotion of the words perfectly, made me feel them

aapko yeh sab kahne ki zaroorat nahin hai... kyunki hum jaante hain ki aap humse bahut pyaar karte hain... dammit.

you don't have to say all this to me, because i know how much you love me... dammit.

the whole thing could have gone a bit too mushy and unreal, but i felt acting was solid and real... made it work.

that dadi is an alien to ipk is so apparent everywhere... the only character with no nuance, (even op has texture)...πŸ˜† and clearly hear to get some trp related "action drama dhan tan tan" done. i didn't empathise with the actress at all. and the loud obvious music with all her pausing and fretting over khushi's mother's name, πŸ˜†
the angry man who was looking particularly hot today stood vis a vis his dadi and insisted on being the master of his own life and absolute shield of his wife... she is his legally wedded wife... asr does his duty meticulously and defending and protecting his wife is a clear and present duty. so beware, dadi.

so cute, the man calls shashi ji, khushi's "dad" and of course garima is "aunty", awww my hardwar educated angreji baboo sir laad governor.

the banter between nk, asr and anjali was lovely... only that i didn't get the meaning of the whoel thing... and the ear was so not right in alll the shots from asr's back.πŸ˜†

i fell for nani ji again in this episode...

and please save me from vacant cliched pyaar sabko badal deta hai, love changes everyone, nonsense.

something interesting in that jo such hota hai, woh mooch hota hai. what's true is a moustache... (cyn,m in hindi, sach much means really... nk puns on the much and does this moustache thing... wonder why) huh? major moustache was mimed by nk... again, in the trp chase another little story got lost for we never heard off it again.

over all, the whole thing felt a little lose and too many things were flung in, as though someone was in a rush and several points had to be made.

ha ha at eleven a.m. damad ji is visiting with his grandmother.

maine kah diya toh kah diya okay...

i've said it so that's it okay..

he snaps when khushi asks what's the rush... then quickly tries to assuage the situation, softens his tone... while that was perhaps understandable here, i did not think asr would stand in front of bua ji's house and have a long conversation with himself about not disturbing anyone... once before he's done it in 304... but that was a little more natural... we have entered the phase squarely where asr is being sweetened. bless barun for not yielding completely... he kept on searching seeking finding his character... asr... the best he could.

since i'd have to edit for the next 100 years straight without break if i wanted to catch all the o h expressions on this man's face this episode, i just exercised extreme restraint and settled for the few i did do... one more... i know is in my caps... soon.

he said to her she looked very nice in white... i wondered about the reference and the lighting in this scene, accentuating khushi's "white" look. was her pure virginal appeal being underscored, dadi having cast hideous aspersions of avaidh, etc." i felt the scene was a bit contrived and gave us the mandatory rabba ve... far more rv to me was him yelling keh diya so keh diya... very pati patni, no masking photoshopping sweetening... as is... hot livid owning demanding love.

nice take.
ASR's apology was lovely, not melodramatic and Khushi was just subtle. as you said brilliant acting by two. aap mujhe bohot pyyar karte ha.. damn it was too cute. You know why we love to see them together cause they are not only a good looking couple, but two are immensely talented actors. barun adapted ASR so well that he was appealing even in a nonsensical script. Or what can I say about his expression. Doesn't he the king of expression! 
Dadi is the typical hindi soap character. I specially enjoyed NK's bantering.
OP certainly is much better than dadi.
Did ASR called Sashi dad? I didn't notice it.
It's good decision that you skipped some episodes and analyzing the current episodes.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

episode 321

if arnav singh raizda had not broken down at the sight of khushi in another man's arms i'd have been surprised. if hadn't lost it and done extreme things i'd have thought the character is losing its essence... and if he hadn't apologised i'd have been really surprised.

this is a thinking man, a brave man and a man who wants to be fair though his human frailties do interfere with that aim often... and especially in the case he has bungled it many times. i do admire this man, but that dropping of khushi from his office, one act of his i still can't figure out nor say, ah doesn't matter, these things happen.

he is a big character, and he acts like one. what i really loved about his apology was his reasoning... you tried so hard to tell me you were not with shyam, but i didn't believe you... you tried at the airport, i didn't listen, despite that... you risked your life and came and saved me. very nice observation di. he just makes so much sense at times that it amazes me that he gets to live in Indian television land.

when his lover was perplexed... why are saying all this now... he said he had something serious to tell her.

she panicked... now what. the last few days have been harrowing. above all dadi has entered and caused mayhem, one can't blame khushi for looking perturbed when he holds her hand and speaks in such a sombre way.

and then he says what he has to.

i am really sorry, khushi. mujhe shayad pata bhi nahin hai maine tumhe kitni baar hurt kiya... for every single time, i'm sorry.

i am really sorry, khsuhi. i perhaps don't even know how many times i've hurt you... for every single time, i'm sorry.

asr stood up for this apology, giving it a place of importance in their lives, in the story of asr and khushi... like taking a vow he caught her hands and looking into her eyes spoke the words. i do like this man. oh I said in my take how much I like the man too. Crazy fangirls who 'like' the man. hehehe.

yes, he makes mistakes... big ones even... but once he realises his mistake... not only "bahut bura lagta hai" as he tells la earlier, he also acts on it. man of action... of living in this world , engaging with it fully... no matter what the situation.

in fact, khushi doesn't like to look at negative things too hard or too much and says what is the need to go there, but he is adamant... there is a need. a thing must be looked in the eye and dealt with.

she is at first flummoxed by this apology and then picks on his extreme pain at having wronged her and says the most beautiful thing... he doesn't have to say these things, sanaya was wonderful when she said the line as if she meant every word, she cued into the emotion of the words perfectly, made me feel them

aapko yeh sab kahne ki zaroorat nahin hai... kyunki hum jaante hain ki aap humse bahut pyaar karte hain... dammit.

you don't have to say all this to me, because i know how much you love me... dammit.

the whole thing could have gone a bit too mushy and unreal, but i felt acting was solid and real... made it work. I liked her attempt at making him smile.. dammit.. I sometimes pick my own asr's lingo and when I can say it back to him it sort of thrills me. I feel so proud.

that dadi is an alien to ipk is so apparent everywhere... the only character with no nuance, (even op has texture)... and clearly hear to get some trp related "action drama dhan tan tan" done. i didn't empathise with the actress at all. and the loud obvious music with all her pausing and fretting over khushi's mother's name, her stiff stilted delivery... something was almost cartoonish about it... flat, exaggerated, alas not funny at all. we should have our own soliloquy with exaggerated eye movements and pursed lips and wigs about.. wait for it.. led the music become annoying.. some more eye rolls..about how dadi was awful..

the angry man who was looking particularly hot today stood vis a vis his dadi and insisted on being the master of his own life and absolute shield of his wife... she is his legally wedded wife... asr does his duty meticulously and defending and protecting his wife is a clear and present duty. so beware, dadi.

so cute, the man calls shashi ji, khushi's "dad" and of course garima is "aunty", awww my hardwar educated angreji baboo sir laad governor. hahaha

the banter between nk, asr and anjali was lovely... only that i didn't get the meaning of the whoel thing... and the ear was so not right in alll the shots from asr's back.

i fell for nani ji again in this episode...

and please save me from vacant cliched pyaar sabko badal deta hai, love changes everyone, nonsense.

something interesting in that jo such hota hai, woh mooch hota hai. what's true is a moustache... (cyn,m in hindi, sach much means really... nk puns on the much and does this moustache thing... wonder why) huh? major moustache was mimed by nk... again, in the trp chase another little story got lost for we never heard off it again. I think at this point of story these things were just put it..not leading anywhere.. not even meant to act as red herrings.. just callously shoved in to mar the perfection.

over all, the whole thing felt a little lose and too many things were flung in, as though someone was in a rush and several points had to be made.

ha ha at eleven a.m. damad ji is visiting with his grandmother.

maine kah diya toh kah diya okay...

i've said it so that's it okay..

he snaps when khushi asks what's the rush... then quickly tries to assuage the situation, softens his tone... while that was perhaps understandable here, i did not think asr would stand in front of bua ji's house and have a long conversation with himself about not disturbing anyone... once before he's done it in 304... but that was a little more natural... we have entered the phase squarely where asr is being sweetened. bless barun for not yielding completely... he kept on searching seeking finding his character... asr... the best he could. grrr in a single episode multiple smiles. so not good. where is the scowl? the diabetic mad needs it.

since i'd have to edit for the next 100 years straight without break if i wanted to catch all the o h expressions on this man's face this episode, i just exercised extreme restraint and settled for the few i did do... one more... i know is in my caps... soon.

he said to her she looked very nice in white... i wondered about the reference and the lighting in this scene, accentuating khushi's "white" look. was her pure virginal appeal being underscored, dadi having cast hideous aspersions of avaidh, etc." i felt the scene was a bit contrived and gave us the mandatory rabba ve... far more rv to me was him yelling keh diya so keh diya... very pati patni, no masking photoshopping sweetening... as is... hot livid owning demanding love. I liked the way the conversation started off normally. but well in the remarriage episodes I always felt it was a little too sweet till it would get too hot to handle hot. oh devi maiyya are we reaching kaun rokega mujhe? please koi pakar lo mujhe.. am all ready to swoon.

Indi di first of all big smothering hug for writing a take. I have tried to copy you and write one myself. And it feels like alls right with the world now that we are back doing this. In true NK tone imagine me saying.. "Kya kamaaal kya idea hai"..

Lovely take.. sweet and funny.. We are talking about dadi and the not too crisp episode structures for the first time. Completely agreed with everything. And specially loved your mention of how he speaks about the times Khushi tried to tell him the truth and he did not believe her.

A vow it is. He takes it every day, in every action, in every breath. She is his legally wedded wife after all. 

I laughed so much at your line about dadi and OP. alien dadi. hahaha.. the only good thing about her is ASR got some inspiring moments defying her. Still however good ASR in this grown up kind of phase.. IPK would have been better off without this alien abduction.

Oh and will be back to see your vm tomorrow. the thumbnail itself has one of my most favourite scenes. uff hum bhi na.. are we even allowed so many favourite scenes?

Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thanks for reading, sohara...

yeah, thought let's stay current, i can always fill in later... i have several of yours to read...

asr referred to shashaji as khushi's dad and her mum as aunty.

barun and sanaya... that chemistry... that acting... really, that is why i watch. that is why i got hooked. this team of writers and directors i think have produced a few other shows. i have seen episodes from a couple... did not attract me.

i'll be honest... had barun left the show i'd have stopped watching. had sanaya left, i would felt the blow but would have still given it a try. though even as i write i know, no one else could have done khushi.

barun brings something grand... almost noble to the character of asr... even in his failings, there's scale. there's nothing small or mealy mouthed about asr... which is why his nafrat is beautiful and his pyaar kills you.

sanaya understood the essence of khushi... and her portrayal of khushi's specific sanak is unforgettable.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi rhea,

thaks for reading 321... and for writing your take... will read now.

he he yes, let's all become dadi and do hands up yeh shadi nahin hoigi "acting" and while we are at it, let's also go look for archaic words that are somehow obscene in feel and start hurling them around. i mean what's that avaidh... i will just hold up my hand and say one word for dadi... avoid.

even for hot asr, me no want her... ruined the story of ipk. i bet original draft said they would go back to sheesh mahal.

but with all that loose structure and everything that memorable sorry, the heart lightens.

i can't take swet asr saying achcha pati things... i want besharmi and dori snapper. bas.

your comments were great... i hope your asr knows he is married to a sankadevi with multiple personalities, now she is nk and is showing a keenness to be dadi. πŸ˜†

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 321

Oh no.. nahii.. not.. The first scene has the man drive upto the house his patni is in. The exclamations is because he no longer glides through our screen in the white SUV.. It is a modest looking car now. And the man himself looks tired, hair gelled, but a little too long, and eyes bleary. He is after all being asked to stay away from his legally wedded wife, and she going through almost a form of torture and lots of unnecessary name calling, what should we expect! aw they be suffering haw. that bland white car is an affront to asr... even a fiat 1100 would have been better, at least it has some lines and is retro.

There was a time when his calls meant the rakshas was angry and Khushi Kumari Gupta's life was about to take a hellish turn. Then came a time calls would mean he was worried or he cared because koi farak nahi parta dammit. Soon his calls were giving her acidity attacks. In the peak of worry a bereft Khushi had cried tears of happiness and deliverance when he confessed.. "I love you" on a pphone. nice thought, much of the love story transpired over large multinational communication co networks, not so private, leaguess of servers or whatevers possibly storing the calls and quaking and blushing through it all.

Today his call doesn't bring panic or chaos, just a stead constant assurance of presence. They start off as if the conversation never did end between the two. So what if she has been forced to leave his house, his room? He even mumbles in that intimate sort of voice he seems to use whenever he talks to her, like it is a conversation just meant for those ears. Sometimes I feel I am eavesdropping, even regular lines sound that precious. 

He likes her with open hair. So that's why with complete right he had freed them after the teri meri dance! Maybe his love story with her unbound tresses started one stormy night in the guesthouse when she was wild in anger.

just look at the two of them, so young and beautiful and drawn to each other. beautiful cap.

He led her to sit on the edge of her colorful bed. He spoke about all those times we have been indignant on her behalf. His voice, full of gravity, contrite, sincere. Right from that first night, to the office, to the whole Shyam debacle. He remembers all the times he has made her life miserable. And he does remember it all, because soon he will also confess that right from the very start each time he hurt her, he hurt himself too.

She tries to stop him. Gets a little worried too, why does he have to bring up all this? Khushi does not really bear grudges, at least not consciously. And she does not want to dwell on the hurt, but he has always met the unpleasant moments of life in the eye. And so he has to lay bear what is in his heart.

He stands up slowly, voice still soft, eyes reflecting whirlpools of feelings and holds her hand and says sorry. This time he didn't need to practice. This time he didn't need her to ask him for an apology. This time he does it himself. He does it because he wanted to take responsibility of the hurt he has caused this loving sweet girl. "For every single time".

And she listens, her heart melting. How can you bear grudge, even the slightest at such a genuine apology? At someone who with such disarming innocence owns upto to having made mistakes and wrong choices. And who cares about you so very infinitely much.

She cradles his face with her pretty fair fingers and says he needn't say all this.. "kyunki hum jante hai aap humse bahut pyar karte hai.." and a minisecond pause.. "dammit" . I had forgotten she said it. Made the moment so much more special. They are talking of very serious mistakes, a marriage was broken, another forced at the very least, because of these, and still now it has lost the venom to hurt even in the slightest. They can smile and there is no pain, because there is only love dammit. found something very natural about this whole thing... her leting go of it specially... i think this happens in real life... all these things don't mean anything after the passage of a little bit of time, the most important thing remains that equation, lovers forgive each other pretty serious misdemeanours.

His redemption. A sense of freedom from the struggles of the past. He is ready to marry his wife. And now only good things will follow or so we thought. nahiiin i was sure dadi would do her bit... and sure enough the i am very serious look started and the nagging about khushi... how badly the elder spoke, not fit to be an elder i tell ya.

Dadi.. Aah.. Haven't spoken about her at all? Why did she have to come to our show? i think all other shows did mannat before devi maiyya to get her of f their back, and poor ipk, totally unsuspecting and never ever expecting this to happen just got ambushed... look at her stealthy entry aaargh.And how did she have this irrational strong dislike for Khushi from the very onset? And more importantly how dare she disappear from Anjali and Arnav's lives when they actually needed her and come now and act like her word is law and that she cares? can't blame her for that, she didn't exist then... so terribly weak the whole trying hard to pretend she was in anyone's reckoning along the way... we lost a, what was his name? presumably the other beta of this family, after his name was unthinkingly dropped by... was it mami ji? no one had ever ever evvver spoken of the mother of asr's gussa wala father, or the saas of his beloved mother... we knew there was a chacha ji who of course disappeared... and then suddenly appears this creature... she was lolling in an ashram? why? what was the story? again some heavy duty eye rolling by mami is supposed to take care of the mystery of uss raat... naturally, even writer had no idea where the lady came from... sp possibly suggested this and wrote it too, the marketing guys who think they know everything... and that whole garima sudddenly becoming the woh aurat, complete severing off all ties of the past with khushi's natural parents, who just one fine day decided to have an accident and disappear... someone give me a laphroig, i need to drink myself silly and say, look what they've done to my show, don corleone style... then make offers they can't refuse. maybe i will bombard them with vms every day. and takes.. and fan fiction... till someone goes crazy enough and apologises for this dard. and stops commissioning ridiculous stories with angry young man heroes rendered miserably by guys who have no clue how to do such a role without making them as cartoonish as dadi.

Garima.. I really like her.. And I have said before that the actress who played her was cute at times, scared of the high class tacturn damadji, and then just as good at crying quite wretchedly. But she knows who dadi is and tries to hide it, not tell. However scared that is never the right thing to do. Makes me wonder, isn't that similar to the choice Khushi made. absolutely is, and i remember chatting about this on crooner, it's a way of dealing with stark scary reality that i think is encouraged in our world especially when a girl is involved. izzat abroo etc., all being tied to her chastity in our patriarchal caste ridden society... there's this whole angle of being "good" if you just keep the truth hidden, yelling to yourself (though if you can do it before an idol of god somehow it's even more acchhi woman) it is for the good of others. i do not agree. i don't believe you need to tell the whole world everything as if coming clean, justifying... but if you can clearly see this has a bearing on the situation at hand... please do speak the truth and stop pretending to yourself this is for the bhalai of the world and its distant amrit chacha. hiding what needs to be revealed, when it needs to be revealed, is not a good idea... i wish there had been some real pondering about this... instead khushi brought shyam back, and asr had to not only say sorry, he had to thank her... gosh, where is the laphroig and who do i start assailing with vms, tells me pillleejh.

For someones happiness, in this case her daughter's she kept such a grave truth hidden. Her very own damadji, who she knows for a fact, has deep scars about his dead mother. She knows he can't call anyone else mother and she also knows how much he loves her daughter. Does he not deserve to know the truth from her? please don't ask sensible question. star plus and all our gec channels are teaching us how to be good women.

If I conveniently forget this is that irritating self pitying Anjali I enjoyed the teasing of the siblings. Of course his comeback was just perfectly ASR. "ha toh?" Why should he be such things as shy, he went to meet his wife after all. Pati jo hai. So tease you can, but he will remain apparently in control and calm. And I say apparently, because this snaka lovely girl has already made him lost complete control. He smiles and is care free. He is in love and if the world wants to watch they can go ahead and see.

Interestingly Anjali says the same dialogues she said a few days earlier in very different dramatic circumstance.. Love changes you.. Luckily she is smiling this time... phew..

Of course this is IPK coming to an end.. There is nani to bring down the show.. And also Anjali's fragility.. She has to cough..he has to act all concerned brother.. Me bored.. πŸ˜† where's the dawai, the nivarak? can i have some to prevent my blood vessels from bursting. what is with this dawai obsession...is there no other way of showing love, concern?

Okay I declare dadi is insane. Nani is right she hardly even knows Khushi then what's all this crazy hyper refusal to wedding about?

"Nani main shant rahunga agar dadi shant rahegi toh".. he is just devastating, isn't he. Have I said how much I love the character of ASR? You go ASR! Talk some sense into your highly unreasonable dadi.  

My first edit for dadi and ASR. He has brilliant body language around her. A little reverence I feel that comes from the small boy used to touching his grandmothers feet. Perhaps the matriarch head of the family that he knew as a child. And yet now he is his own man. His idea, his thoughts. And he will not give up his convictions just to blindly please an elder of the house.

There is a man in the same house, who lets his mother say all she wants to his too demure wife. Akash Singh Raizada. And then there is Arnav Singh Raizada, who does not even want to hear a word against his wife's family, because he knows how genuinely nice they are. please someone, study this character... talk about him here and there, keep him ticking, valid... he is the ideal hero of our times... much needed in our homes.

He yells a little at Khushi on the phone, throws his weight around, completely natural. Just because he apologized does not meet he will become simpering sweet and thank devi maiyya for that. I like him this way. haha well I guess that is something that is hardly a new thing to say. I like him any which way.

He has no qualms in declaring to dadi, lucid and to the point. He loves Khushi. An orphan just like him. about that body language of his you spoke of earlier, unyielding, yet with a streak of respect for an elder... magnificent really... makes asr the grand character he made him... in the initial episodes his clashes with nani... his assertion, i respect you but certain decisions one must take oneself, his storming out of the house bags packed... fabulous... given all that, did we really need dadi at all? no. we needed story... faith in a product, a bit of patience by the marketing team as to trp. a classic got mauled, terribly... no one seems to take responsibility for that, because money is being made.  what can one say... yeh duniya agar mil bhi jaaye...

He had been sure long ago that no one would understand the pain inside him, and then came a bright spirited girl who spoke of positive things and who turned out quite similar to him really. He found the person to whom he could belong and she found someone who belonged to her.  Marriage, contract marriage, no marriage, remarriage they both are part of each other. Complete each other.

rhea,

great take, lovely points touched upon... despite strange episode. blue talk all over. i am going to get a drink.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y85DQ47bZ2k&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

an experiment... trying to tell a story in sound, song, words, etchings... coming together, not flowing a linear course. no idea if it worked. had fun making it and learned a little more about imovie. do let me know your thoughts. i really wished i had hd visuals for this one, might have been able to do it a little differently in terms of colours and effects... however i like them even severely pixelated and i did enjoy watching the vm... maybe hmm because i made it? teehee.

two music tracks... one is the song tu hi junoon from dhoom 3, sung by mohit chauhan and the other, the first movement of tchaikovsky's sixth symphony in b minor.

Very intense and passionate piece indi... all the stunning visuals do narrate a heart touching story... loved the start and the end..thta kitni baar bolni hai.. to pool side crying on the shoulder to holding his hand on the cliff top.. beautiful...and the apt, adept mixing of dialogues.. haven't heard the song before but very apt, junoon and karaar...
when did khushii repeat his ranjha dailogues.. jab jab bura kiya? Pl. remind.. i need to binge watch.. need 48 hrs in a day.. where where..

great piece indi.. thank you..

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks, indu...

addiction on.

episode 222 when after the show he is in the dressing room and picks up that earring... you know that one shgot is like  ashort story in itself... i must vm is... she comes and she cxharges him, much like diwali, but now confident... wanting hi to say he loves her... and he denies...

she asks this... he says it was just a dialogue, she refutes... and then goadsm,, yeah walk away, like you always do... i can't tell you the feeling that grazes along the heart... and he leaves, looking thin and unutterably elegant and young in his suit. she stands bereft...

where did they lose this... why.

i look at stuff beyond what we know to be fabulous and it is there everywhere... in inoccuous scenes even...
two sincere talented actors who do their work with all they have... can move mountains... but not the money makers.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

True durga.. not sleazy at all...neither the moment nor your words..these two do deserve all the special words, efforts..

Your shuddh hindi poems always remind of songs from Stree, a V. Shantaram's movie based on Dushyant and Shakuntala. Was too young when I heard those songs,but they sounded different than others, later realized..they were all shuddh hindi, heavy Prakrit influenced to suit the time period, genre of that story , unlike the other hindi songs which were heavily urdu influenced. Ofcourse I loved the latter too to bits, but the songs of Stree sound special for that language as that genre is not explored a lot in Hindi unlike in the south.
Nirdayi Pritam was a special fav of my parents, heard it first when this movie was aired on Indira Gandhi's funeral on DD..
long ago...feels like yesterday

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FGl1WgKiX0E[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again Indu. You had mentioned Stree earlier too. Perhaps at the time I wrote Aalingan. Nirdayi preetam, I heard the song before. Thanks for bringing it here. Been quite sometime. Many heavy words there. I guess I wouldn't have understood even half of them at that time. But gives the song that essential special special feel. 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

just uff. Durga can make such carnal stuff I couldn't imagine. Kidding! absolutely sensuous but aesthetic.
loved it.

Thanks Sohara. Carnal, I don't know. I have just described his emotions upon seeing his white beauty. It was that strong, so the poem had to be that effective. πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by: aarwen

at this moment of the story there was a desire running rampant on screen.. watching it thrilled and touched us.. Durga di so nice to see you go with the flow and write something that expresses the moment and you remained comfortable in it too. beautiful similies and metaphors.. I thought the english version is also lovely.. marked some of my favourites in black.

Thanks Rhea. You loved the English version too? Whew, thanks again. I loved this scene. Beauty, desire, love, outpouring from every frame, and none of what I saw was cringeworthy. Had to write. So I did. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Katelyn

How romantic with such beautiful lines!!  Love it, D!!  β­οΈπŸ‘β€οΈ

Aww thanks Kate. So, happy you read it. πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

sigh...no words that are inapprpriate my dear Di...you like us are getting lost and blooming in the love of this couple!  they make us do things we would never do.  beautifully put the desire they felt. the shiver of lips...wow.  beautiful thanks Di

Thanks Cynthia. Their love is the very epicentre of this story. Where else would I have gone to? πŸ˜³

hi durga, have been away and feeling a little lost, like something important not quite in my life... now i read attraction... aakasrhsan, so dense and potent, from the little things on the outside to everything inside, taken over just by a feeling or really a force... loved the words and the moment you describe... not enough attention perhaps given to this magnetic force which might really be what make the world move and go round. that moment when they stand vis a vis and then he practically floats to her as if pulled along by a force not to be confronted or denied, one of my abs can't breathe points in the hut sequence... ethereal yet utterly animal... gah, had i forgotten how wonderful these two are together. 

Indi, thanks. Glad the poem brought you back right into the feeling. This was such a strong, powerful, undeniable moment, isn't it? 

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Durga πŸ€—

I think u have crossed all the limits in this one...and u can't read romantic ahem ahem...
It is written all over here...by just reading those words...something moves inside u...

chuppi rustum...Indi where are u look at this and she gives us a glare...How dare???

πŸ˜† joke aside...this is really really fab DπŸ‘

Kya Faiqa aap bhi na. The one who knows the difference between pyaar, ishq, mohabbat is writing this? I thought you knew what my limits are. I can describe thoughts, feelings but not descriptive actions, which is not mentioned above. Ultimately it is the way I choose to create the effect, isn't hit? πŸ˜³ Thanks for loving it so much. πŸ˜ƒ 

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

OK this one is cute but those pinks..look like words of Meer Taqi Meer ...or from Ghalib...from there love parts of speech...really too good D...

Thanks for loving this poem too. πŸ˜Š But the names of all those greats? I am nowhere near them. 

Episode 322

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HyukwhPnVY[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Friday ,  17th August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Note: StarPlayer is now called HotStar

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago