Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

The email I received was from Youtube blocking my video becos I used Star India content. I wasn't aware that I am not supposed to use it. But when the Star Player bits were available, it did let me download like a regular Youtube video.
So, you can go to SP site and watch the episodes there?

indu,

i can watch on starplayer, almost all episodes are there, barring the first 20 odd and a few others, but no way of downloading.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Made this vm in  a rather hurry.

Song suggestion and vm request was by dear friend Inspired soul some time ago. Thought it would suit the current track of pouncing lion and spunky deer...
hope its enjoyable...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzSYtdXCSc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Kate, Cynthia sorry couldn't put subtitles.

Translation:

Movie : Kaajal
Song : Chho Lene Do
Singer: Mohd. Rafi

choo laney do nazuk hoonton ko
let me touch ur soft lips

kuch aur nahi hay jaam hay yeh
they are so much intoxicating

qudrat nay jo hum ko bakhsha hay
nature has gifted me

wo sab se haseen inaam hay yeh
the most beautiful gift

choo laney do nazuk honton ko..

sharma kay na youhi kho dena rangeen jawani ki ghariyan -2
dont let ur youth moments pass away in shyness

betaab dharaktey seenoo ka armaan bhara peghaam hay yeh
the impatient heart beats are warning u

absolutely lovely, indu... the pounce and the spunky one so beautiful... loved the beginning and ending. sometimes she looks so cute when she draws away and closes her eyes, yet something says she half hopes he will go through with the threat. and mohammed rafi... eternally intoxicating voice.

Song suggestion and vm request was by dear friend Inspired soul some time ago. Thought it would suit the current track of pouncing lion and spunky deer...
hope its enjoyable...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzSYtdXCSc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Translation:

nature has gifted me

the most beautiful gift

Fabulous and romantic vm.  ⭐️👏 Thanks for the translation, Indu.  Loved it!

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wiwy,

The song choice was by Inspired as I said. Most of the memorable songs if not all suit them, and dangerously once watched on these two, don't feel like watching the original.. intoxication much.. haha.. Thanks for watching.

Kate,

thank you much for watching even with no subtitles. 

wanted to ask, what was the language of the script in the episode links you are posting.. thai?
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

I can never understand this country specific content copyrights.  Great to know you get the full episodes on Star player there. I am surprised that it wouldn't let you download. Becos I remember when the show was on, some people did download from there.

Here the full episodes are long gone, since the show's closure. Only a few random 4/5 min bits are available here and there. If the scene I am looking for happens to be available I used it. Now even they are gone.

Thanks for watching the vm. Oh I did feel most of the times she wanted him to succeed in what he was wanting... as a reflex reaction.. khushi's own fight between her dil and dimaag.. to be or not to be with her rajkumar...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-304

A pensive Khushi enters GH with a heavy heart; her inside now is in a chaotic turmoil. Bua is flabbergasted to see her. She didn't expect her so soon or moreover her tension raises more in anticipation to see the big bag with her. She wants to know what's wrong that she is visiting so frequently as she just visited them some while ago on her birthday.  

Haww, bua, she can't come to her parent's home frequently! bua is actually worried to see the big bag with her. sanka devi ki koi bharosa nahi.

Khushi controls her emotions and to stop her query she farces a laddoo in her mouth, 

"if I feed you laddoo, will you allow me to stay here?" She doesn't see her amma babuji, so assumes, must be went to doctor. She goes to the kitchen to cook food, already behaving like came for good.

While driving back to RM, Arnav face glints with a smile to see Khushi's cell phone in the car as he found an excuse to go back to GH, so that he can see his beautiful wife again. When he reached GH's premise, Khushi was in the kitchen with buaji. Buaji is telling her in a loud voice that she already made food. When Khushi goes to the patio to get something, she sees Arnav. She is aghast to see him again, or when sick bua is speaking in high pitch. When Arnav pressed the door bell buaji goes to open it, what makes Khushi even more eerie. Khushi's sharp brain starts to work fast, how she can stop bua. Bua is about to open the door, Khushi asks her where did she keep the rice. As long as bua went inside, she opens the door and pushes Arnav back by clutching his shirt. 

"what are you doing here?" 

Rather getting angry at Khushi's preposterous behavior, Arnav seems enamored to see his pagal biwi's crazy antics. Or how she hovered over him, made him elated. Khushi realized what she just did; she loosens her grip from his shirt. And the man says sexily,

"it's OK, biwi, ho tum mere. haak hai tumhara mujhpe." his eyes glimmers in contemplation, playfulness gathers as his smile remains steadfast at his lip. That mujhpe sounded just portentous, made me dead.

His sexy tone, his close proximity agitates Khushi also. She stammers that she just made bua sleep and he is pressing the bell so loudly. He tells her that he came to drop her phone. He even wants to call the doctor for bua. Arnav's sense of responsibility towards his family and even to his in laws is really plausible. IPK is not just a love story it taught us so many things of life.

Khushi wants him to get out of GH's premise as quick as possible; she is awe-inspiring if she get caught for lying.

"Bua doesn't need doctor"...she refutes.

"You are wasting my time, cause I have to cook food now."

Arnav meets her eyes and surveys their turbulence; he wants to know is everything alright! Khushi lies again, "everything is fine." Arnav leaves with ambiguity. Her heart slams painfully against her ribcage for her dissimulation with the man whom she loves so much. She also knows the abyss of his love for her.

Khushi is in compunction, so she thinks to talk to her DM. She is in penance for lying to everybody since morning; her jiji, naniji and now to Arnavji But she didn't have any choice rather than lying, how she could say to them that she left the house for good. She has to be strong, because her ephemearl marriage will end in few days. anjali's woebegone face, how she looked in this morning makes her more firm in her decision. Though she talked to her, but how she behaved as if her presence was making her irascible and gloomy. To make Anjali happy she has to be stay away from her. Or Arnav also can't be happy, if his di is unhappy and she just can't see Arnav unhappy. Vortex of conflicting thoughts clambering out from the deepest layers of her mind and overtaking it. She can't finish her monologue as bua interrupts her. She scolds her why she was screaming about rice and who came? Though she utters laad governor, but immediately twists it, says it was the male man. But the maelstrom is still unabated inside her tumultuous mind.

Arnav comes back to Shantivan, he looks sad without Khushi. When Payal asks him how is bua and nani asks him, did he meet her? Arnav answers, must be fine. Nani is baffled how cum he didn't meet her. She tells him to call her right now.

Khushi is cleaning the dirt of the rice and asking bua about her parents. They will come in one/two days. Arnav calls her. She is tizzy to see his number. When she answers the phone, Arnav says nani and Payal want to talk to bua, Khushi lies that bua is sleeping. Unfortunately bua speaks out loudly and Arnav clearly hears her voice. He gets annoyed on Khushi for lying and tells her to give her the phone. Arnav can sense something is fishy. By this time Khsuhi's home phone also rings and she goes to receive it by keeping Arnav on hold. He overhears Khushi's covo with the caller, who is their home owner asking for three months due rent of 24000. Khushi hangs up the phone and comes back to Arnav, he asks her who called and what she was talking about? She averts the topic and Arnav hears bua's voice again. He tells her in an imperative tone to pass the phone to bua. Khushi also tells him in menacing tone to pass the phone to nani, otherwise she will not give the phone to bua.

"this girl is crazy."  Her words acerbate Arnav and he passes the phone to nani.

Khushi wraps the mouth speaker of the phone with her dupatta and hides behind a chair to talk. As long as she utters naniji, nani almost catches her, "what happened to your voice?' she starts to cough and says she is OK, because of sickness she is sounding like this, otherwise she is fine. Nani wishes to come to see her, but as Khushi is here she will take care of her. Nani passes the phone to Payal. Dumbo Payal can't recognize her sister's voice. She also wishes to come to her. But Bua-Khushi forbids her, she must stay with her family to take care of them, sanka devi is here to take care of her. When she asks her how is she, khushi replies in bua's way that as sanka devi is here how can she stay well! 

Sanaya was looking like a cutie pie while emulating bua. Her comic timing is superb and I must say all the great actors are comedian for sure.

Arnav also wants to talk to bua, but Khushi thinks she can be caught so she denies to talk with damadji in such kind of voice, she rather wants to hang up. As soon as she hangs up the phone bua comes and catches her red handed. Khushi stammers I was talking with Preeto. Bua says, then how cum she was hearing nandkissore! She says she was just emulating everybody, you, mamiji, "hello hi bye, bye" she flees from there walking like mamiji.

I was laughing clutching my stomach to see her antics.

For some office work, Arnav needs to go out of the town. But he is in quandary, how can he go, where the family is in crisis right now! He asks Akash if he can go! Akash assents immediately, he will go and Arnav should be here as di is not well. Arnav asks Akash about his relationship with Payal. He knows the current situation, Syam fiasco affected his relationship with Payal as well. Akash replies everything is fine. Arnav feels relieved. Arnav's care and concern is not only for Anjali but for the whole family. It's amazing that a 28 years old young man has so much sense of responsibilities.

Akash wants Payal to accompany him to Mumbai as he is going there for official tour. Nani delights to here this and suggests her to go with him. But mami disgruntles. Payal also wants to go. when mami gets Payal alone she indirectly admonishes her to go, as phatti saree went to maternity home and if Payal is flying too, then what she will do sitting at home, will sing bhajan with MIL! Payal is such a docile who gets manipulated easily. Or moreover she is afraid of her tyrant MIL. As she doesn't want her to go, she also says she will stay at home.

Akash was about to confirm Payal's ticket, but Payal beckons him not to do as she is not going. When Akash asks her, she says as Khsuhi is not here, she should stay home to take care of everybody. Akash gets upset and indirectly puts the blame on Khushi and buaji.

Akash was terribly mean; I think he inherited his meanness from his mommy. I also can see there is a big communication gap between them. Akash doesn't understand Payal, and Payal is too introverted and can't open up to him. Or may be her thought is too rational.

Mami is exultant after implementing her ploy to inhibit Payal to go with Akash. She is shedding crocodile tears while bidding adieu to her son. Aranv smirks derisively to see her over acting; he is going only for couple of days, but mami is behaving as if he is leaving for couple of years. Mami wants her akho ka tara should not go to the massive thing what is located at Bombay, but not in delhi. She meant ocean; he must not go near that. Akash mends her, its sea and he will not go there for sure. Payal reminds him of his ticket. Akash is still upset with her. Nani again says she should go with Akash. Payal becomes sad to hear this, she feels like crying.

Arnav is going to drop him and he says he will stop by at bua's place on the way back.

the man is missing his babe, he can't stay a second without Khushi and Khushi had planned to leave him for good. What a capricious destiny!

After everybody left mami taunts Payal, "are you upset cause your husband left or because your plan to go to vacation with him was cancelled!" she grimaces derisively what makes Payal more upset. 

As soon as Khushi enters her room, an entire horde of emotions and memories threatens to consume her. She ebbs back to all the bitter sweet memories; when Arnav came to stay in GH for some days. Arnav parted the bed with a divider and warned her not to cross the line, but she was all over him at night; every morning she used to wake up seeing Arnav holding her hand. Though she decided to leave Arnav but her mind is preoccupied with Arnav's thought only. But to move on she has to stop thinking about him. she reprimands her. Bua comes and asks her whom she was talking with?

"With myself."

Bua is precarious, is he fine! She didn't eat enough poori and didn't eat sweet also. She asks her directly why she came alone. Did she fight with damadji? Khushi denies to talk in this issue or even doesn't want to hear any question. bua twists her ear, she wants to call Arnav right now. Khushi is tizzy, how she can stop her!  Fortunately a golgappewala was passing by their house and she pulls bua to go out to eat golgappe. She is hungry, she only ate chaar poor and didn't eat sweet also. 

When bua and Khushi were eating golgappe, Khushi tells her about Shukla's phone call. Bua gets scared; her three month's rent is due. She is having financial crisis a bit more nowadays.

I was also thinking as Khushi was not earning for the family any more, how they were leading their life! After her dad's illness she was the only earning member of the family.

Khushi embroils to hear about her financial crisis, she tells her as she came now, she doesn't have to worry any more. Bua is startled, why she is telling so, didn't she come for few days! She farces a golgappe in her mouth to stop her speaking. But she can't put the golgappe inside her mouth because of the sound of the engine of a car. her looks go to that direction and her eyes almost pop out to see Arnav there again.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUPoVqUYLFo[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to shy

gifs credit goes to tumblr.

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ Indu and Indi yes Indian shows and their speed of doing things😆 Its like slower the better. I remember dialogue from one of the movie:
When you shoot shoot , don't talk😆 😆 😆 should also apply here when you want to kiss kiss dont slow down else some one will bust in😳. Jokes apart, you are so right Indu with your explanation. Not sure about Khushi but that time left us viewers breathless☺️

@ Sohara- episodes from 300 to until dadi arrived were so light hearted and i think a much needed break from the Trauma, drama, that occurred with Anjali, Shyam and kidnapping. I felt even actors enjoyed doing this part. 

Its ok, Biwil ho tum meri, Haq banta hain tumhara took away breath of not sure how many ladies in world and the way it was said was just  😳 Barun has something in his voice. The pitch, modulation just perfect. 👏⭐️ 
Sanaya too was too good with her comic timing and sense👍🏼 ⭐️

I hated mami to the core today and Akash just proved that he is Mami's son. This couple have such a big communication gap and to make things worst mami   Payal is one moron. HOw can she not figure out buaji's voice. My biggest complaint - why did she not go to even see buaji. They live in the same town so she can always have few hours off from her household duty. But the show has to go on so logic have to rest.  

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hope its enjoyable...

Indu di this was immensely enjoyable. Now I just can't decide if I am wishing more that this was not a star plus show so we got to see all the missed kisses complete or am just happy to see the slow motion closeup of that focused gaze on those quivering lips..  

haha I always thought of this as a decent song, but your vm has come along and associated it to some naakh laal besharmi.. thank you..

loved the sequences, and I have to admit you are surprising me with each vm.. I did miss the very first kiss on the cheek though.. any reason why you didn't add that one? or did you just want to stick to the later episodes?
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

hope its enjoyable...

Translation:

nature has gifted me

the most beautiful gift

Hayee re nandkissore, hamra halat kuch teekh nahi hai!😆 Indu, fantastic, only complaint, unlike the slow motion when it comes to the almost kisses, this one got over too soon!!!!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

perhaps the most pessimistic and claustrophobic thing i have ever read. i must have been twenty two, just a couple of years before that year. big brother... not only must you obey... you must love him.

i have always thanked steve jobs, a man who left us too soon, for launching apple macintosh that year... and fighting that world described with just a simple little machine... today it is in our handbags and pockets, a tiny frenetically ambitious phone.

big bro can try... but can he really succeed?

and is it a mere coincidence that another wild fling at the face of every convention and rule was born in 1984. i am talking of course of the boy 24 years younger than me who makes me think fresh, wake up, breathe, just breathe. barun sobti.

nah, star plus can try... it will lose in the end. barun will be big on the big screen and return to television when he is ready for it. and be really big there as he has always been.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvjbmoDx-I[/YOUTUBE]

Funny really. In my line of work, we talk a lot about access. Some weeks back this professor of mine (a crazy chick, Dr. M, might have some snarky comment if she were to read this!) talked about the big brother scenario and this ad in that context. She even pulled it from YT for us to watch! Apparently nowadays if you pay more, you can get access to the deep web, which is otherwise not accessible! I was talking this morning about the changing of history/syllabus depending on who is in power (ok time to zip your mouth, missy, before you start off on your pulpit pounding). This whole pulling off stuff, copyright infringement notices, its time to rethink things in this totally networked world that we live in now. Indi di, I'm feeling envious that you can watch epis!😆 Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago