Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

rhea, yeah star player also removed..

The other day I got an email saying I did  a copyright infringement by using Star Player video and my VM wouldn't be available for watching on YT. I did use some frames from there becos of its HD quality. but that didn't bother me as much as this expunging from every where did.

So is this product meant for public entertainment or for encryption and lock out?
or is this a nayee soch as well?
or some one on a mission for a compulsive move on for IPK fans after 2 yr denial...

hard to get used to this void...

This is pathetic. Are they showing reruns of the show? Only that can explain it otherwise? Alternatively they should have this show on NETFLIX😃 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The other day I got an email saying I did  a copyright infringement by using Star Player video and my VM wouldn't be available for watching on YT. I did use some frames from there becos of its HD quality. but that didn't bother me as much as this expunging from every where did.

So is this product meant for public entertainment or for encryption and lock out?
or some one on a mission for a compulsive move on for IPK fans after 2 yr denial...

here in singapore, star player is still accessible. though i have no idea for how long.

you could use some frames from it? boohoo, i can't seem to be able to download anything from start player.

they wrote to you and said that? bizarre. how are we infringing copyright i wish i could understand. we make no money from it, we are viewers of a show who basically just "hum" some "melodies" from it. next i guess even humming a song from a film or show should also be considered copyright infringement. such hypocrisy.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

he he,

bhavi, indu...

remember how long the villain waited before finally going to almost perhaps really pull the trigger to kill villain?

such a cinema device... this slowing down, this pondering all povs.

usually in tv drama of the indian kind, all these long pauses look really awkward.

one of the things i completely noticed and was enamoured by in ipk, was how these pauses did not feel stilted, often because both actors were emoting and speaking so much with their eyes, you just watched and fell for the moment.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

mehreen,

they have all been taken down. on the day the mamr trailer was released, this hunt for ipk started...

So it means they hate him so much, or love him that much that red moving strip didn't do much so lets take only IPK down.We should do something like people used to protest but not any more.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi Di , Thank you so so much.I will try, you know it took me a while to learn how to make an edit like the above.I am not into this like you all.I am ashamed of myself, I am younger than you and most of Di's here but so dumb I am in this skill.

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks, mehreen.

and what dumb and stuff... this whole thing is confusing as hell and new... and the net confounds you with choice. the only reason i could get in, is a) i have worked in advertising for years and years so try not to get scared and run for my life wen i hear photoshop... but mainly because i just fell for ipk and barun, so got desperate enough to learn whatever i could...

when i first came to the forum, i didn't even know how to set font. then struggled a bit, found pixlr, went crazy... on express mainly. then bftp started and between kate, faiqa, indu and the rest, there was no question of feeling lost... such great help each one. i sometimes have no idea what things mean... just the other day i looked blank when someone said "tl"... no clue it meant "time line" on facebook and twitter... heeehee..

it's just my desperation i assure you.

some people out there are so talented... and here on this thread too.

one thing is there... ipk sure will keep dementia at bay... constantly learning all of us. and doing stuff. uff.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Bhavii,

Heard that efforts are on to release the movie internationally. If they succeed, it will release not exactly on Dec 12th but a bit later.

About your yday's query, asr took so long to kiss so as to enjoy/ savor both the precursor to the deed and Khushi's flustering every nano/ micro second as it transpires in real time..

On screen representation of the duration is always a symbolic representation of the impact of any act as such, more the significance the longer it takes.. like how long it took them to come out of the diyas on Diwali.. .how many times/ longer they locked eyes.. clich  much i know.. but only meant how much they are lost in each other...

ofcourse if we have to absolutely practical, he lingered longer so as to let amans, HPs, and anjalis  spoil the moment..😊

... and he has every reason to wait for the next time...

brilliantly articulated theory Indu di.. 

And am dumbstruck at this hunt to remove every remnant of IPK.. but how will they take away the memories we hone in our hearts and the friendships we forged thanks to this show?

A few months back I read a book..1984.. not sure if you have read it.. in a dystopian world the government would rewrite all published articles in books, journals, newspapers.. edit sound, video.. striking off anything that they might have said in the past that did not agree with what they want to preach in the now.. erase the existence of anything they want to hide.. wipe off history and rewrite it to portray they are infallible and have always been right..

I see fiction is after all based on fact..
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

perhaps the most pessimistic and claustrophobic thing i have ever read. i must have been twenty two, just a couple of years before that year. big brother... not only must you obey... you must love him.

i have always thanked steve jobs, a man who left us too soon, for launching apple macintosh that year... and fighting that world described with just a simple little machine... today it is in our handbags and pockets, a tiny frenetically ambitious phone.

big bro can try... but can he really succeed?

and is it a mere coincidence that another wild fling at the face of every convention and rule was born in 1984. i am talking of course of the boy 24 years younger than me who makes me think fresh, wake up, breathe, just breathe. barun sobti.

nah, star plus can try... it will lose in the end. barun will be big on the big screen and return to television when he is ready for it. and be really big there as he has always been.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvjbmoDx-I[/YOUTUBE]

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
the actual add from before launch.. thank you so much for sharing Indi di. have to show my husband this.
Nah.. no one can stop him.. 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hola,how are you guys?
I can't be here in the thread as I am very busy with family. My cousins are at our place and actually I am having a blast with them they are not allowing me to come in front of the computer. As they went to Orlando I gotta a chance to come. Wrote my 304 in haste. Not so good take but gonna post soon. My lappy is also attacked by bugs.
Indi, I saw your gigs amazing. How talented you are. Teach me some day please. You all of my dis are so talented and look at me just a dumbo and lazy and impatient. Or moreover i don't have time also.in 6 months I will finish my bachelor degree. My dad wants me to do my masters from an Ivy League university. And I don't want to disappoint my dad. I have to study real hard.will be more busy.
You guys keep up the good job.
See you soon.Edited by sohara - 9 years ago