Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Indi, thanks for the Macintosh ad. Don't remember watching it before. 

Indu, beautiful song and a lovely vm. Bichara, had to wait so long for his inaam. πŸ˜† 

Btw, star player working here too but downloading option was never there. But yes, if the browser has a plug in, then perhaps it is possible. 

Edit: Just checked, only the ads are getting downloaded. No option to download episodes. 

p.s. Main  page audio is back. πŸ˜ƒ  

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

I can never understand this country specific content copyrights.  Great to know you get the full episodes on Star player there. I am surprised that it wouldn't let you download. Becos I remember when the show was on, some people did download from there.

Here the full episodes are long gone, since the show's closure. Only a few random 4/5 min bits are available here and there. If the scene I am looking for happens to be available I used it. Now even they are gone.

Thanks for watching the vm. Oh I did feel most of the times she wanted him to succeed in what he was wanting... as a reflex reaction.. khushi's own fight between her dil and dimaag.. to be or not to be with her rajkumar...

... or her shaitan. πŸ˜†

i just don't get this ridiculous minding of material when actually the more people watch and make own, the more traction it has and for later reruns it keeps everyone warm...
and frankly it is just bad business sense not to use barun sanaya in some show, even if not a daily... huge fan base, you can only make money...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Funny really. In my line of work, we talk a lot about access. Some weeks back this professor of mine (a crazy chick, Dr. M, might have some snarky comment if she were to read this!) talked about the big brother scenario and this ad in that context. She even pulled it from YT for us to watch! Apparently nowadays if you pay more, you can get access to the deep web, which is otherwise not accessible! I was talking this morning about the changing of history/syllabus depending on who is in power (ok time to zip your mouth, missy, before you start off on your pulpit pounding). This whole pulling off stuff, copyright infringement notices, its time to rethink things in this totally networked world that we live in now. Indi di, I'm feeling envious that you can watch epis!πŸ˜†

c'mons ladki, pulpitiya bahutei poundings karat hain. it is an ever more connected world... really no point in doing this silliness... i bet there are viewers who have the entire thing downloaded in hd, how long before that reaches all those who are interested. i find the so called big guys the pettiest of all. and yes, history changes according to who tells the story. heck, why history, the very present is presented with a bias all the time. i recently heard soemthing which was so stupendously revealing of acertain situation, yet no one in this whole wide world knows about it apart from the concerned few, because media doesn't wish to publicise it, then a slant, which has been developed carefully over years and which sells, will be questioned... ahhh, hai re nand kissore, i would rather trust the skd of my sabun than the so called ad.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Horizon

Wiwy,

The song choice was by Inspired as I said. Most of the memorable songs if not all suit them, and dangerously once watched on these two, don't feel like watching the original.. intoxication much.. haha.. Thanks for watching.

Kate,

thank you much for watching even with no subtitles. 

wanted to ask, what was the language of the script in the episode links you are posting.. thai?

Indu, I believe that is Turkish.  The uploader is from a Turkish forum.  They also have people who does Turkish subtittles.  Kudos to them.  They host many Hindi dramas.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

For Indi

Episode 300 

Blinded

Don't you love receiving gifts on your birthday? 

All wrapped in shiny green paper and placed so nicely on the middle of the bed. 

She must see it now. 

What the?

She walks past it AGAIN and he has had ENOUGH!

He grabs it and in his gussa says to her as she walks in, "see it, it's for you, take it!"  She doesn't want it.  Khushi is behaving quite childish right now.  Bas, Khushi, bas.  We know you just wanted a simple wish.  We know you didn't consider the 2 lakh bag a gift personally from him.

But..

What about the cake? He personally ordered.

What about the fairy lights?  He carefully placed.

And now?

The beautifully shiny green wrapped present laying in the middle of the bed that is now in his angry hands.

Come on Khushi!

She has been blinded.

Take it he says.  She takes it and opens it without even a care.  Hurtful.  He looks on with a slight grin on his face; I sense he is proud of himself.  And she hands it back, "I don't want it."  Hurtful again.  Now don't misunderstand me, I understand with my whole heart her hurt.  He has hurt her many times but sometimes you got to give in when you know how hard it is for him. He had ordered it to her specifications, specially made for her in the color that he loves to see her in. And she doesn't want it.

He asks her almost desperately, why, Khushi, why? His frustration has brought his inner ASR out.  He aggressively walks forward and the usual dance takes place, she moves backwards as he is angrily asking her why and says he has left her no other option than to accept.  He has followed all that she has requested, he made the call, he picked the sari and the color and now she doesn't want it, he asks angrily.  She has been backed up to another wall yet again and he remembers NK's words to speak lovingly.  He reiterates what he has said in a softer tone and then asks her to wear it because he wants to see her in the sari.  He backs away handing her the dress, head down like a puppy that has surrendered to his master.  It was quite sweet and I loved to see our very vulnerable and in love hero.

I nearly fell off my chair when she said she wouldn't wear it.  He asks her why?  Why won't she wear it and why won't she smile?  He questions her and sternly asks her to look at him when he talks with her, his pet peeve.  She knows better but even now she can't seem to look into his eyes.  Neither of them can.  Why?  What has happened?  Why all this hidden pain?

He can buy her anything but not a smile.  The sari gets thrown to the side and he walks out.  Sometimes, the depth of hurt that has been portrayed in this show by both our characters surprises me, each one's hurt justified, although sometimes misguided and misinterpreted.

Angrily Arnav enters NK's room blaming him for the advice he gave.  It didn't work and if NK says relax and take a breath one more time this angry young man that is now in his ASR mode will remove his breaths!  He has tried so much and he is upset!  He asked Nani to make her favorite meal and she didn't even eat it.  He bought her a sari personally and she didn't even wear it. Arnav has tried to make her happy and smile but nothing and he is so frustrated!  NK has an idea and he furiously says he doesn't want anymore of his ideas he will do it himself and walks out the door.

We come to the point in the show where Khushi is talking with her confidante DM.  Now we will learn what is behind her bizarre behavior.  It seems that Khushi feels that everything that has happened is her fault.  Her Di is upset with her, and she feels she has caused the problem between her jiji and jijaji, so how can she be happy?  She continues that she isn't upset with Arnav... fooled me! But with everything that happened and what he said how can she forget?  Something must be done.

Akash has come home and Khushi is there with his water.  What is going through this SankaDevi's mind?  She Makes small talk and then suggests that since he has worked so hard since Atnav was away that maybe Payal and him should take a small getaway.  Akash leaves there and angrily walks in his room, okay so here is when I get angry.  He is angry at Payal for what Khushi did and he is still angry at Payal for keeping everything a secret from him.  I know he is hurt because she did not share this information but didn't both sisters stay quiet for the sake of the family?  I think they were stupid to withhold this information but then there wouldn't be a story.  very complicated state of affairs di. though i do think one should not meddle in a husband wife's fight.

Now Payal is upset with her sister for interfering in her marital affairs and although Khushi thinks her idea was great her sister asks her to stay out of her relationship with her husband further pushing Khushi to a state of unhappiness and guilt.

Nani and Anjali are having a nice moment with Nani combing Anjali's hair.  Nani says that when she was pregnant her plait was so thick indicating she was going to have a girl.  Anjali says no, she wants a son just like Shyam.  Man, I didn't remember this,; I only remember her wanting a Rajkumari.  Interesting, since Shyam is gone, the child should be a boy to remind her of his father. Oh, how she idolizes him!  She cries on Naniji's shoulder, not understanding what has happened, how it happened? She thinks Arnav must be wrong her husband could never do those things.  Oh wait Anjali for worse things to come and yes take another pill during your pregnancy!

The next scene was one of my favorites.  Arnav is coming down the stairs thinking about all that has happened with Khushi and Khushi is at the other end of the room thinking all that has happened with her sister and Arnav.  They are on either end of the room.  They slowly walk up to each other, reminds me of a duel at the OK Corral, slowly walking to each other not knowing who is going to draw their pistol first but he turns as he gets close to her seeing her eyes saddened, Dammit! He mutters.  Her hurt too much for him to bear and she too turns but she mutters that even she doesn't want to look at him. Both of them turn and Arnav bumps into NK and she bumps into Payal.  They are both scolded but NK realizs that he has been looking at Khushi and says to him love is blind.  Arnav grabs his computer bag and goes back up the stairs. (That was kind of weird I thought he would go out the door, where was he going anyway?  Another Shantivan puzzle)hahaha

Khushi has just been scolded by her sister and thinks she must do something now.

NK and Arnav are in Arnav's room.  It is funny how NK sees the pair as falling in love and even though they are maybe the two just don't see it right now.  Afterall, we have only had the "Khushi, I love you" phone call but not the "Because, I love you dammit!"  Even that confuses me.  I guess Arnav is still figuring out how to express his love for her and how to keep her happy since his outburst and reminder of the contract.  Nk is rambling to Arnav trying to figure a plan of winning Khushi over, as well as giving him the facts of Arnav and Khushi's relationship that points to love.  He says the great Arnav Singh Raizada has fallen to his knees from his love.  NK asks Arnav to recreate all the memories in which they had fallen in love and he asks Arnav to tell him about them. Well Cynthia di i thought he already clearly knew he was in love and was doing everything for this love..to make her happy..

Arnav remembers his meeting with Khushi, his eyes glaze with the memory of a mesmerizing beauty in his arms as she fell from the runway, her lips lusciously pink, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment and the memory of the anger he felt at this beauty who was trying to destroy his show.  Conflicted he was, angry for this conspiracy but moved at the same time by this beauty. He held her against his body, which became hard as steel, threatening her with his batameezi attitude breaking her pearl dori...she entranced him.  His look far away to a time of nafrat, gussa and enthrallment... lovely paragraph

NK shouts, "That's it! That look!!!"

Arnav looks at him like he's mad.

NK asks him to tell their love story. 

He begins...

She fell in his arms during his runway show and he locked her in a room and he was responsible for Payal's wedding breaking and he was responsible for having the footage of her in his arms played on every channel, over and over again. And then she came to work for him and he caught her as she almost fell and they argued and he let go of her and she fell from his office window and then he put her in the rain parking cars and when she didn't give in he sent her to a building that was just about to collapse.  He made her life so difficult...

STOP!!!! NK screams. Stop, Pause, he says it's you Arnav so it figures.  But Khushi, lovely Khushi she must have some romantic moments with you.

He starts with," she calls me Laad Govenor.  She threw scalding hot tea at me, she came at me with a knife, she lit a mosquito coil and I couldn't speak for days.  She kept me hungry and I fainted..."

"WAIT!!! I asked you for romantic moments, a love story and all you tell me is horror and thrill." 

He asks G-d to help him and runs away.

Arnav is left with a silly grin on his face as he thinks of his crazy, zany Kushi and the madness that ensues around her. All of a sudden the light bulb goes off, that's it, he will relive their old moments!

* I named this episode Blinded for a number of reasons.  Khushi has been blinded by the events that have happened and so she is not appreciating his love. She has taken all the blame for everything and is blind to the fact that others are involved too. Akash has been blinded by those same events and his feelings have been hurt; has he forgotten his love for Payal?  Anjali has been blinded to Shyam's truth. Arnav has been blindsided by his love for Khushi by all the events leading up to their contract marriage and now he wants to fight for her. NK says you are all blinded by these crazy things that you do to each other you just love each other and the great ASR has fallen to his knees for this crazy girl!

wonderful take Cynthia di.. I finally got around to reading it.. how clearly you expressed disapproval at Khushi's behaviour and yet you were able to put forth her side too. I felt bad for ASR, but loved the sine wave curve of anger and love that he had this episode. 

but purane moments it is.. yeaaa... thank you for the beautiful write up di. And that phrase about the green shiny wrapped present is stuck in my head..
aarwen thumbnail
Episode 300

"Ab dikh raha hai?" , said he, with a glint in his eyes and lips pursed. Hot, impatient, bothered by her nonchalance.

"Tumhare liye hai", he gruffly reiterated, practically thrusting the gift into her hand, having had enough of sweetness.

"Humein nahi chahi..", she averted her eyes and refused the gift. he didn't let her complete.

"Khushi ye tumhare liye hai. Take it", that brusque voice, a certain dominance. Before she entered his life, except maybe for his di, everyone else simply listened to him. He got his way. She came and challenged it all.

Without another word, not meeting his gaze, she took the gift and unwrapped a red saree. His color, he had brought for her. She does not want it, even though he looked at her opening the gift with the most tender tentative hint of a hopeful smile. 

"but why", he persisted, in that impossibly uniquely Raizada accent of his. How many times will she thwart his gift giving efforts and how many times will he cause me to loose track of what I am writing because of his irresistible expressions?

He has not left her any option, he says. He brought it, he chose it, it's his favourite color (a thought that makes me weak in the knees), it's for her, then why doesn't she like it? An explosion of passion, and I know I sound filmy, overwhelms my senses thinking of the man shrouded in black, grays and dull browns, but loving the color red. 

And we know its effect on him. She wore a red saree and he couldn't take his eyes off her. That day the universe had for the first time burst into a song we love. He saw her again in red, surrounded by fluttering flames of diyas and went aflame himself. In a lonely hut, a dash of red across his cheek, and a dash of red in the revealing choli she wore, only meant for his eyes, and his eyes and touch all spoke of desire and love.

He moved forward, she stepped backwards, cornering her against the wall, door, am not sure, can't concentrate you see.. 

"tum aise mana nahi kar sakti. pehno ise", he commands, in a voice most intimate  and imperial. She looks flustered and absolutely fetching in her green dress, aggressive, yet all feminine.

He remembers NK's advice. Be sweet, and so the diabetic man tries. He who is not allowed sugar, but is in love with the girl who lives on jilebis, must keep his temper in check. Actually NK had suggested he address her as baby or sweetheart. Baby, doesn't seem ASR like to me, but during this wooing back if he called her sweetheart or any endearment for that matter, my heart might not have been able to handle it. But then again, pagal main, when those lips utter the sounds that form the word Khushi they already manage to invoke all sorts of wild feelings in me.

"Khushi main tumhe ye pehne hue dekhna chahta hun", his lips come together in a pout, a thick softening timber in his tone. For second I think even he had those unmentionable bure khayal that we keep having, on what he might do if she came before him in this red saree that he chose for her. 

He steps back, giving her space, saree held out. And she refuses. "Why", he questions her, his brows furrowing, forehead wrinkling. Look at me and answer me.. Why can't you smile? It's all about her Khushi because she is his Khushi.

Why did she have to say such senseless almost cruel sounding words. What more does he have to do to make her happy dammit? Okay aarwen lambi saas andar lo.. Aur kaan se rua phekna band karo..

"kisi ne nahi pehni", through gritted teeth. Suppressed rage, sarcastic humor. No more mr nice guy listening to NK's advice. He'll handle it. You go ASR! Daudti hui tumhare baho mein aayegi, pati jo ho..

"..ye sab ka koi matlab nai hai.." .. Those words from diwali night.. Khushi is telling her devi maiyya that.. So everyone is sad then how can Khushi be happy.. But does that mean she has to hurt him too? And why not tell him all this? Does he not deserve to know? And what the?! If this is not anger then what is? But I take this scene as a lesson, next time I am angry with my Arnavji I will tell him I am angry and not say such inane things like "am just sad not angry". Maybe he will throw hot tea at me.. Can't wait to see..

Khushi's well intentioned interference, too cheerful simplistic approach to solving Payal and Akash's problem was again a bad decision. Why is our heroine constantly making these mistakes in the choices she makes?

Payal had an absolutely wonderful dialogue. "hum Payal bhi hai", She is not just Khushi's sister, but her own person.  

He moodily walks down the stairs taking quick purposeful steps, missing his office, and things he understands, which are not as whimsical as a roothi hui wife. He had stood right here and watched her smile with all the other ladies as they danced and did something quite crazy. He had decided to not yell that day, and today when he sees her downcast, he forgets his frustration, and wants to try again.

"ye jo lau hai na its truly blind", NK is right only partially. It's the acting that makes me lau this perfectly imperfect ASR and also lau the crass new Punjabi phadoo actor. oh riight NK, wasn't talking about my love, but ASR and Khushi's love.. forgot for a second there dammit..

I am digressing because like khushi am resolutely looking away from the sad parts. Anjali and her caring nani, payal and all her worries. Hopeless muddle of storylines which actually never reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Atleast now ASR is rude and not actually asking for NK's advice. He even mutters something like Khushi irritates him the whole day and on top of that NK.  However, ASR does not walk away, maybe a part of him is having fun in this wooing. The chase excites and thrills his instincts and of course the reward is her love which would could only be completely fulfilling.

Though NK's dialogues were a bit too much wannabe-funny, the idea itself for the last few minutes of the 300th episode of IPK was quite entertaining. 

"wo mere arms mein thi".. Notice no bahon mein.. That is solely for his patni to be said in the most intimate husky whisper.  

What struck me was he reminisced the supposedly bad times, and even those brought a smile on his face. The bitterness has all been swept away by an avalanche of love , and what remains is only sparkling happy memories. Does not love do exactly this? Where whenever you look back you end up fondly remembering the bad and the good, and all of it are memories you cherish.

Also he not just admitted how dreadful he had been towards her, in some cases like that guesthouse he even exaggerated his intent. Of course it made for a more compelling story, but it also showed he accepted and knew where he was wrong. 

I enjoyed the fact that he continued with the theme and only divulged the lighter anecdotes for Khushi. The others are a treasured secret only between the two. Like he had once said in a delightful husky whisper, "kisiko janane ki zarurat nahi jab hum akele hote hai kya karte hai". I like it that way. We get to see it of course and sometimes the lucky OP. that's it.

"pagalpan aur madness.." .. Lovely words, but this last voice over not needed, and neither was that besotted smile needed. Already there are moments when the flawless aloof man is turning too tame.  daiyya ho.. Don't want him to lose the attitude or the bluetooth or the SUV or the edge or the anger. 

There was already the hint of magic in the air, a heralding of the eventful delightful heady days of romance to come. Of course part of the magic got created when the sorcerer decided to look lean, immaculate, crisply dressed, hair gelled, fresh and chiseled with a stubble the perfect length. Fair maidenwas all over ready for some besharmi?
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

CREDIT uploader

I lift my shot to the Raizada's and the Gupta's!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 300

ab dikh raha hai
? can you see it now?

tumhare liye hai.
it's for you.

hume nahin chah-.
i don't wan-

khushi, yeh tumhare liye hai.
khushi, this is for you.

teeth gritted by now.

he has bought her a gift, chosen it himself, had it wrapped, everything done the way she said she wanted it... but she doesn't want.

he even tries to control his temper but she is adamant. he leaves. he is angry. and is he hurt? does anyone care?  am raving mad at Khushi. Atleast a litttllle care Indi di. And why in the world did she not explain that she is still sad about everything?

another meaningless dialogue about him trying to buy a smile. is that what khushi reads? is this our vishwas girl? where is the writer, has he too lost something money can't buy?

and what's with this friction that is beginning to tear asunder instead of lighting a fire. ipk was about essential man woman friction, that which causes conflagration. in which both are willing to scorch and burn and plunge in, finally letting their egos turn to ash and meld forever. egggjactly.. they have never always been sweet and nor has the journey been smooth.. but they have never been able to not react to the other.. not stay part.. and definitely not melt at the slightest tenderness shown by the other..

oh that sweet half smile when she starts unwrapping the gift.

humey ye nahin chaiye...
i don't what it, she said again.

but why?
he was flummoxed and asked a very logical question.

khushi, tum isse mana nahin kar sakti...
  khushi, you can't refuse this. what did he put in his voice just there?

pehno isse. wear it. now in full asr mode again, do as i say asr, hot exciting, demanding, maddening asr... don't tell me she didn't want to instantly fling her arms around him and...

the man who loved her as she was... don't change a thing for me... tried to change himself for her. tried to go gentler, do things her way. but she never saw that.

alas nothing felt real about this moment.

aisa kya ho gaya ki tum smile bhi nahin kar sakti?
what has happened that's so bad that you can't even smile once?

when a beast loves he is sweeter than a prince, but we chase a prince we cook up in our heads and never can let go of.

maybe we like to push him to being a beast again.

asr went to nk and raved, enraged by the way khushi had spoken to him.. itna gussa aa raha hai, i am getting so angry...

gussa through clenched teeth, tears in my eyes, yes yes asr, come back... be you. anyway, no chance of winning anyone over till you become unrecognisable. oh the pressure to change, never be you. and all you did was rave rant scream shout then fell hopelessly utterly in love... didn't khushi? of course, she did.

would the khushi you knew want to change you? she who would invite you to yell scream... never back down and always sense you with funny instincts?

if you're worried, relax... your word.

this is just the achchi bahu monster taking her over. but, some day, somewhere, she will be back... even if not consistently, but in memorable patches...so hang in there and keep the anger.

he threatens to hamesha ke liye end nk's saansey...

but my saansey are almost ceasing at what the girl with a voice even i can't recognise any more is saying.

yeh sab baat ka koi matlab nahin, all this means nothing. really, why?
because di is angry, mami ji isn't happy with her, jiji aur jija ji ke beech anban chal rahi hai, sister and bro in law are a-bicker, toh phir hum khush kaise ho sakte hain... then how can i be happy.

er, says very puzzled viewer, where is the connection.

i am missing something here... so it's okay to be cruel to the man who is trying everything to please you for not understanding this?

aside: many girls are brought uop to believe to think of yourself, is a selfish thing. many boys are too. but i know in my culture a girl is practically trained to believe it is good and beautiful to think of others but never of yourself. in fact, if you show any signs of liking let's say, jewellery, sarees, things, if you wanted to have someone make you happy, you were sort of shallow and not really it. eternally grateful to writers for the character of mami... not in too many shos will you find such a character being endowed with any positive traits, but here mami was loved, and people sensed the good in her, her fierce love for her fam was deadly. it even beat her camoy crazy taste. and she was lazy, yet nani loved her.. ah that felt so good. because all the time women are presented as objects of utility... there to take care of things, be useful. mami chose to be useful in some ways... and not. no one loved her klless or judged her because of that. but back to khushi, when you are always tytod to think of others, you possibly don't even know which desire of yours is validm, which is a sign of selfishness... no practice in examining your own needs... so in a way i get her mixed up state. and i so liked how asr kept asking her to be happy, exercise her right over him... there was scope for a stunning journey within khushi going all the way to understanding what her place in her own life was... thanks to thsi beautiful love she felt. just as she made him get in  touch with his sealed off eart, brought light and hope and desit=re for soemthing for himself back to him, he cou=ld have n]been the catalyst in her life too. the initial khsuhi in fact had even streaks of a feminist i thought, and asr had practically no gender bias... butthe whoel panbdering to television fare's achchi bahu imperative messed things up.

i thought she was angry with him... okay got it. but no. this is acchhi bahu, never does anything for herself, has no personal needs, all is done for others, mahanta attack. but even then, how is it his fault? if that is the case, that you can't be happy while all are not, why not tell him that? maybe he will get it? how is rejecting and hurting him making things better? what thinking is this.

aur hum arnav ji se naaraz bhi nahin hai. and i am not even angry with arnav ji. huh? okay i need to go...

but wait... what's this? hum woh sab kaise bhool sakte hain? how can i forget all that.

so, khushi, take a lambi saans and tell me, are you upset with asr... or not?
are you sad only because the whole family is not in a very happy state? or are you also sad because arnav ji was so brutal and unthinking? please can you take out that little toy heart your writer has put in you and kiss it once, so it can become a real heart... and then tell me what you feel?

kuch cheezen kabhi badal nahin sakte lekin kuch cheeszen toh badli jaa sakti hai na. some things can't be changed, but some things can be changed, isn't it? hahaha I have absolutely no idea what she was saying. perhaps the writers thought they can just confuse the viewer,

if anyone understood that, do explain to me... what miserable waffling in the name of writing.

and now khushi is busy interfering in everyone's life to make them happy. only asr's happiness is of no value. lovely.

she is talking of akash going on a honeymoon in the middle of all this? while she can't even be happy with her husband's celebration of her bday?

how sensible and sensitive... this time i understand akash's irritation. that whole thing was utterly insensitive and stupid. in the middle of all this was she crazy to suggest they go off galivanting on a honemoon?

he and payal argue, he refers to khushi minus ji. a fabulous opportunity to show khushi can make mistakes and she needs to grow up, realise...

i liked payal's mat karo, khushi, ab aur kuch mat karo. don't do anything, khushi, nothing more.

i noticed it was all about khushi's hum. me.

hum chahte hai... i want.

khushi is so stuck on her chah, her desire... again, something to look at.

suddenly anjali wants a beta bilkul like her shyam ji, a son exactly like shyam ji. kaun galat, galati kiski hai aur sach kya hai... who is wrong, what is true. this search for the truth and talk of it, i always found intriguing in ipk. ironically, it touched the ad of ipk too... what was the sach behind the shut down, what was the sach behind barun's departure, what was the sach of the original story... ultimately all that mattered was our pyaar... and we stayed, perhaps bigger than vishwas was pyaar. nah, not perhaps, it was.

poor nani. i do feel for this character and jayashree t was marvellous at being nani. a strong woman who was firm in her beliefs and principles, who had seen much and who loved deeply, she had taken the responsibility of keeping her family together no matter what... and even now, she had to tend, had to bear... had to be there. again, who took care of her? nani and grandson pay the price the strong often do. no one realises how much they yearn to be loved and cosseted too... maybe that's why lakshmi ji hadcto be there? so so precious to nani. a seemingly funny choice, the incongruity of lakshmi ji always a cause of mirth, a comic thing to this choice of pet no doubt, but a perfect fit, because she spoke of a character, shaded her. nani loved her, and felt her pets love for her.

acene at the great huge siting room where so much happenes, how often we have seen them here in many different frames of mind and state of awareness. the scenes from the day he married her in my head... he had grasped her hand somewhere near that spot where two chairs sit now. today they approach each other in the middle of a situation that neither can quite get a grip on.

asr sees khushi looking down and sad. he turns away with a dammit, still mad at her. she too looks away, humey bhi unhen nahin dekhna... i don't want to see him either. they both dash into people. and that mirroring we see in ipk often gets going.

nannav, yeh jo love hai na, it's fully blind. nk says that thing which has been oft repeated in the annals of pyaar... love is blind.

yes, it is. you can only love, in your way, to the extent you can... and if you happen to be the one that loves more, you will be a tad more helpless before that love. will that make you lose ultimately? i don't think there is any winning or losing involved in this thing. sometimes, there isn't even much joy... as now... but there it is. asr is angry with her insentivity, yet can't help but look at her.

wise nk says, you can get really mad, but yeh jo lau hai na mere bhai, iss lau ka tum kuchh nahin kar sakte. you know... this love, you can do nothing about this thing.

asr complains that khushi drives him mad, now nk. but the moment nk speaks of romantic moments... he does get lost in them.

the fall, the ripping of a dori, the pearls..

ya, dekha dekha yaad karte hi tumhare chehre pe kaisa romantic look aa gaya... see, the moment you recalled such aromantic look came over your face, nk said smugly.

i loved a thinking man, rational being's "excuse me?"

and then he spoke of her dreamily, of all the horrible things that happened. great use of contrapuntal scenario/dialogue and emotion.

nk is horrified... is this a love story?

ha, my man likes that... energy and determination rushing back.

nk leaves, asr is in loopy happy khushi thoughts.

"pagalpan aur madness toh hai, jahan khushi ho wahan pagalpan aur madness toh hona hi hai..."
there's insanity and madness, but where there's khushi ther has to be insanity and madness.

didn't quite like that. too too too pat. episodes back, that "pagal" after the success of the getting payal to admit her love for akash, or the pagal of holi, or the pagal hai par cute hai... they were all lovely. this one was asr with artificial sweeteners. not good in ad, not good in skd. yeaa I wrote that too.. a nice missed kiss from me to you just for feeling the same.

okay, he has hit upon an idea to get her back to her smile... that's it! purane moments.

Aaahh Indi di I resolutely only focused on the man and ignored all the nonsense around him.. khushi was unbelievable.. first rejecting his gifts and the unfounded alegations that he only cares about buying happiness etc, and secondly that fiasco with payal and akash.. after all this she is only left feeling wounded and self righteous..no drive in SUV in the rain and realizing she was wrong.. plain simple..wrong.

I used all versions of pink and bold and emphatically nodded at everything you said. But the man was gorgeous this episode.. and can't wait to read your 301 again..
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
ha ha ha, rhea...

one good thing about resolutely focussing on the man is  that it isn't that hard to do. in fact, not doing it becomes a huge challenge often. πŸ˜†

and no almost missing kissing, sir, i need proper lagi shart kiss.

will be back later to read your takes...
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 311

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaKLSqDrBw[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday, 2nd August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links.