Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
did i just see the isskiya?

haink?

you may let ad interfere with your blaster meetings... but phadoo aaya aur aap nahin aayi... i may have to compose a dukh bhari gana.

he is leaping around being impossible all over the place and yous arej bhurkings? bhats eej thees bhurld comings to?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MehreenB

One of My favourite scene of IPK.😳

that's beautiful, mehr... the words are so abs true...
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Kizhy,

I never understood these copyright issues, who is financially benefiting here from watching a daily soap? whats the need to take them off.
DVDs are not a viable option for the channel as it would take 30/ 40 DVDs total. Rajan singh, that time SP head in the US, said that 2 years ago. i guess fans should offer to pay upfront although not exactly sure how eventhat would work for a business endeavor.

is this the link for the episodes you are looking for? Our saloni posted but they don't seem to work.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3615956&TPN=51

but the peace and joy of finding an episode at the finger tip seems to have gone for ever..

Doing a bit of math, 398 epis at 20 mts each, ummm, lot of time, as per my calculations at least 25 dvds! Some lessons in open access to SP maybe?!!!!!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hello hi bye bye behens, after a week long task of a student volunteer for spreading election related voter awareness I logged into my computer. And before I am able to read and poke my nose into all that is happening around moi phavorite dori...</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
</font>
<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I cannot find IPKKND episodes!!! They have been taken down!! Not even on Star Pooper err Player! Not even on Rozana locomotion, err Motion.</font>
</font>
<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Haye Re Nandkissore, bhere do I go now? Bhat do I do?</font>
</font>
</font>
<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

Ha, the very young AManji is here!
NAAAHIII, is right!
Zaalim zamana, bedard duniya, party poop,err, star pilluj, the haal is not very good at the moment!
P.S: Why don't you give us a few flukes to overcome this nahiiin!!
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MehreenB

One of My favourite scene of IPK.😳

Wonderful edit!  👏⭐️
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cineraria

Hello hi bye bye behens, after a week long task of a student volunteer for spreading election related voter awareness I logged into my computer. And before I am able to read and poke my nose into all that is happening around moi phavorite dori...

I cannot find IPKKND episodes!!! They have been taken down!! Not even on Star Pooper err Player! Not even on Rozana locomotion, err Motion. 

Haye Re Nandkissore, bhere do I go now? Bhat do I do? 

What the!!! gone from star player as well?
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Wonderful edit!  👏⭐️

beautiful edit Mehreen.. love the moment you chose for her expression..

And thank you for asking Indi di about the gif making.. we all got the benefit
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
A question on MAMR😕 Will that movie be released internationally in North America and Canada😕
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 rhea, yeah star player also removed..
The other day I got an email saying I did  a copyright infringement by using Star Player video and my VM wouldn't be available for watching on YT. I did use some frames from there becos of its HD quality. but that didn't bother me as much as this expunging from every where did.

So is this product meant for public entertainment or for encryption and lock out?
or is this a nayee soch as well?
or some one on a mission for a compulsive move on for IPK fans after 2 yr denial...

hard to get used to this void...
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bhavii,

Heard that efforts are on to release the movie internationally. If they succeed, it will release not exactly on Dec 12th but a bit later.

About your yday's query, asr took so long to kiss so as to enjoy/ savor both the precursor to the deed and Khushi's flustering every nano/ micro second as it transpires in real time..

On screen representation of the duration is always a symbolic representation of the impact of any act as such, more the significance the longer it takes.. like how long it took them to come out of the diyas on Diwali.. .how many times/ longer they locked eyes.. clich  much i know.. but only meant how much they are lost in each other...

ofcourse if we have to absolutely practical, he lingered longer so as to let amans, HPs, and anjalis  spoil the moment..😊

... and he has every reason to wait for the next time...