Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hope your holiday was fun mehreen. We have been discussing the same thing here. Dailymotion videos have been blocked.

But katelyn did confirm that the links with subtitles are still working.

Hey Rhea.

Thnx😊

Are you serious ? But why? This doesn't make any sense.All the other stupid shows are there hanging in for years.

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Hey Rhea.

Thnx😊

Are you serious ? But why? This doesn't make any sense.All the other stupid shows are there hanging in for years.

I guess StarPlus has filed a compliant due to copyright infringement.  This was done with YT and now DM.  😡 So far my ipk uploads are safe until their copyright detection program becomes more sophisticated.  Then at that time we could move to another video hosting site like Vimeo or others.  Many of the English subtitles are still available on DM but not all the episodes are there.

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I guess StarPlus has filed a compliant due to copyright infringement.  This was done with YT and now DM.  😡 So far my ipk uploads are safe until their copyright detection program becomes more sophisticated.  Then at that time we could move to another video hosting site like Vimeo or others.  Many of the English subtitles are still available on DM but not all the episodes are there.

We can't raise this issue some how because SP is doing only with IPK , not with other shows.Such a hypocrisy?
Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

This is how the 24 hours began..

3 2 1.. the man does a countdown..

and then he says .. hi..

jokes about ha ha happy singh.. and ki ki kirana store.. and how he has all the time.. par she doesn't

He is enjoying himself.. I can't deny mazza toh mujhe bahut aa ra hai..

He was paying the rent.. jo mujhe karna chahiye tha.. but you didn't lemme..

Beautiful Rhea, He looks amazing.I told you before , My hubby makes fun at me and teases me a lot but he is good and knows my obsession with IPK.😆 .The only thing he gets mad at when I don't sleep on time.But good thing is he watches IPK with me.He likes Sanaya and Barun .

In this scene he teases her so much and the very next scene he tells her that she has ego as him but still gives her all the Rights of this world.Love him here.😳
Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 302

won't mind, tum mujhe agar apna pati maan loh toh...

won't mind, if you accept me as your husband.

hope i got the words right. something terribly exciting and physical yet deep and tender here. and i did think of the count as a silhouette stood still in the dark... a vampire moment... and things of the night, of hidden secret desires, of the after hours, of what lies within. the indian penal code section 302 or dafa 302 is to do with the death sentence... there is no doubt some ceasing of breath and killing were consciously considered and a lethal attack unleashed. khushi was not its only victim, thankfully.

Simply Magnificent👏⭐️

Indi Di , I am keeping all and just like you told me first how make a simple edit , now explain step by step how to make this .I love , love , love it.I know I am a slow one in this team but I want to make one.Please help.
Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
One of My favourite scene of IPK.😳

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
So much has happened here, hating this AD and all, hardly can be on IF...
but as flipping some pages ...

INDI , Marvelous gifs and Edits...👏 I can see you are rolling over and over...

Rhea...these epis are just killer, seeing both in really Hot mannered and full of passion...

Mehr , Nice edit

Thnx Kate , but I agreed with Indu...it feels sad for not finding epis on line...SP is really getting under the skin now.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Hi Blasters Dis and buddies.

I was away on vacation with hubby and friends but I have a serious question.I can't find any episode of IPK online.What happened? Even Daily motion is not responding .

mehreen,

they have all been taken down. on the day the mamr trailer was released, this hunt for ipk started...

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I miss you

I miss you

I miss you

I miss you

i miss you

I miss you...

...Jaanwa ki kasam and praanwa ki kasam, humaar liphewa ijj liphelesswa bhithout aap sab ki prejence...

AD ne kiya majboor but hum kaissan rahen aapsey door?

Thinking of you all so much ki kaa bataayen kitna...

Bahuteyi pyaar and hugs beshumaar ke saath,

Aapki apni isskiya.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
About asr,  for me he was a collective result of a few creative minds working at their best day/ night for a few months. There is lot of desi nativity that has been ascribed and embedded was an archetypal M &B hero, the mixture was done in a perfect ratio that he worked tremendously well. They did start him out as an anti hero which was a cut above for the soap world those days, like making him not so gentle with the female lead, or rebellious with elders in the family. He was brutally cold early on until the guest house.. something of a trend setting on the prime time..
Gul no doubt has created quite a few M &Bs, but asr happened at a time when the makers were right at the peak of their creative thirst eager to set a trend not yet trainted by the trp/ drama travails. asr was built up leisurely with meticulous calibration that let the viewer identify/ relate with him. Apart from the writing, directors also helped to elevate.. to display the vulnerable soul hidden underneath the beast during guest house or teej , nanital or even the middle of the road break down without any of these this man wouldn't have parked in my heart permanently..

ofcourse barun through out hoisted this several notches up with an immaculately consistent body language ...that anyone can play asr felt only as  a mark of his humility but he never quite seemed to have loved his own perfection... when i am lauding you as an angry young man i am not type casting you but only applauding/ admiring your skills and you dont need to prove that you can do other stuff too to me.. becos for me you are already a millionaire, i won't doubt if you have hundred bucks or not..i hope you will have the time and heart in a quiet moment to look back and appreciate this piece of art you carved..