Veer's alleged daughter ..

Poll

Does Pakhi believe that Veer had a daughter at the age of 10-12?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I do not know what to make out of Pakhi's outburst in court.

Does she truly believe that Veer had a daughter when he was 10-12 years of age?

Or is she hypnotized by Anuja? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ria can be veer's daughter
he was single yes but who said he was not widower or divorced ?

may b his wife left him and he was busy with career or 
or may b she is his child but like anshuman he too felt this girl is not listening to him / lost case .. i can say that she is his daughter, he might be not able giving her time that's why she hates him **no mother and now father is away too ** many things can be in .. but seems she was a girl from a broken family that's why she is searching love in girish 

but this can be a better thing... he met his girl after years of being away of her
may b this girl was living with her mother and she hates her dad to the core ??? **at times mothers put things in kids heads that they hate their dad**
may b her mother did not let him meet her and now after years he saw her and his reaction was shocked 2 c her after such a long time !!!

who knows... 
any thing can happen .. but i still trust veer and em sure he has cover story for this !!!

croziaxx thumbnail
This can be possible.. u can't say ..
don't know but i think ..if Varun picked a character to play than it can't be simple..because if it is simple he couldn't picked..πŸ˜†
so u never know..but one thing i want to say ..when he saw her ... he was not hesitate, no guilt on his face..no shocking expression ..he was quite calm and cool  .. i felt as such or any one else too felt as  please tell me.. 
so wait & watch..
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Paakhi has lost it along with the writers. From which angle does Rhea look like Veer's daughter, I don't understand? She looks old enough to be his sister, daughter kahan se bana diya πŸ˜• 🀒 ... Either they should have made Varun look older to make it believable that he has a so called teenage daughter or the actor playing Rhea should have been substantially younger. Hope there is some meaning to all this ongoing natak πŸ˜•
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Paakhi has lost it along with the writers. From which angle does Rhea look like Veer's daughter, I don't understand? She looks old enough to be his sister, daughter kahan se bana diya πŸ˜• 🀒 ... Either they should have made Varun look older to make it believable that he has a so called teenage daughter or the actor playing Rhea should have been substantially younger. Hope there is some meaning to all this ongoing natak πŸ˜•

WHA U gave nice compliment to varun πŸ˜ƒ
Any ways - he played as a father b4 , so this is not new and now a days our parents look young even in their 40s and 50s :)  so veer looks young no need to change his hair colors and make him look older, let him look the orginal vb look πŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

This can be possible.. u can't say ..

don't know but i think ..if Varun picked a character to play than it can't be simple..because if it is simple he couldn't picked..πŸ˜†
so u never know..but one thing i want to say ..when he saw her ... he was not hesitate, no guilt on his face..no shocking expression ..he was quite calm and cool  .. i felt as such or any one else too felt as  please tell me.. 
so wait & watch..

for me he looked surprised to see his daughter
may b he saw her after long time... i never know. let's see
yes i agree with u ... vb picks up tough roles and this is one of them πŸ˜ƒ
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rhea may be the adpoted daughter. of veer ...or she
 may be Veer sister daughter   given to Veer on 

her death bed , promise from Veer  not to 

tell about to her to her daughterπŸ˜†
Edited by anasuya43 - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Rhea may be the adpoted daughter. of veer ...or she

may be Veer sister daughter   given to Veer on 

her death bed , promise from Veer  not to 

tell about to her to her daughterπŸ˜†

Anasuya - your explanation totally makes sense.

Given her age, Rhea can be Veer's daughter by adoption in the manner you describe!!πŸ˜†
croziaxx thumbnail
 Ok lots of prediction .. 
  if u look at her she doesn't look his real daughter to any how ..but command in Cv''s hand so any thing can be happen ..πŸ€”
anonee thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

Ok lots of prediction .. 

if u look at her she doesn't look his real daughter to any how ..but command in Cv''s hand so any thing can be happen ..πŸ€”

ITA - the CVs are driving the story.  And anything can happen πŸ˜‰