Rangrasiya

IMP:Let the celebrations begin|PreBDay celebrations

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sanaya Irani

EDIT
I'm so sorry all of you😛 This was supposed to be looong post with GIFs to be used before her birthday but IF crashed last night and all my writing went down the drain 🤢 But Sunara di will make a post today and I'll post the link 😃
But we can enjoy here till the mods come🥳

I'll post them here for now anyway, please start using them and when Sunara di comes back, she'll make a proper post😳

Hello everyone! On the 17th of September, Sanaya will be celebrating her 31st birthday and we have planned a lot for her and her fans! What you have to do now is, update your siggie dabbas with these amazing GIFs (made by Cute_Ash).It's going to be tough for some lazy bums who haven't updated their dabba in years but please please try to do it this time. For those who don't know how to update their dabbas, follow the instructions given below.
1. If the picture isn't already uploaded somewhere, go to www.imgur.com and upload the picture there. 2. Then you will see a list of links on the right side. To update your siggy box, use the BBCode (message boards & forums)' . If you want to post a picture in a comment then copy-paste this link- Linked BBCode (message boards).
2.1 If the picture/GIFs are already uploaded, just right click on it and copy the image url. 
3. Now that you have the link to the picture go to my dashboard >Edit profile> signature tab. You'll see a white box there , paste the link and click on submit'. (If you simply copied the link by right clicking on it, do not forget to add [IM*G]link[/IMG*] without the stars (*) before and after the link

[CENTER]Let the party begin!

Use this now (Actually for the tenth of september, but who cares?😛)

11th of septermber

12th

13th
<LOVELY ❤️
14th
15th
AND THE FINAL ONE!

By our forum's GIF machine cute_ash😃

Edited by Neloufer. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am superrr duperrr excited
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I m so much excited for her B'day
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super excited
Wow let the celebrations begin
Thanks for thread nelo
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its Sanaya's Birthday soon...super excited...
geetababyrads thumbnail
Cannot wait to post in her main b'day thread.  Super excited for her b'day celebrations.

Stay blessed always Sanaya.

Hope the bashers stay the H*ll away.

God bless
deleteaccount thumbnail
I'm so sorry all of you😛 This was supposed to be looong post with GIFs to be used before her birthday but IF crashed last night and all my writing went down the drain 🤢 But Sunara di will make a post today and I'll post the link 😃
But we can enjoy here till the mods come🥳
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very excited 
8 days to go 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol i was typing mine when IF went off!!

i will do once i get home.. so right in time for 7 day count down to begin! :D
goguma thumbnail
am excited too..!

furthermore,   her bday thread will be as gorgeous as she is ... i know it will...  😉   😆