Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

what ever

that ass tho πŸ˜³

🀣 OMG. I remember whenever we used to post pics of Elli, this is what you and Gujar would have discussions about πŸ˜† She is a beauty πŸ‘πŸΌ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

🀣 OMG. I remember whenever we used to post pics of Elli, this is what you and Gujar would have discussions about πŸ˜† She is a beauty πŸ‘πŸΌ

ek number manas πŸ‘πŸΌ
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preep

Yeah ..I agree she looks sweet but not innocent as people thinking...CHALU

Most are as there motive is to be in bolly!! Hardly, anyone is sincere but as long as shes needed and looks good onscreen with him then its ok..its not like shes marrying him that we be concerned..and i doubt he will invest in a relationship w/her hes been burnt to many times and should know not too invole w/those bolly minded girls..
Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yeah I have to agree that she was getting a lot of air time in Weekend Ka Wow episodes... I loved whenever Salman spoke to her. Like when he brought her the pimple cream, when he told her he shot the video of her parents himself πŸ˜†, when he sang to her etc. It was great fun and very sweet 😊 The aarti in the Diwali episode was like cherry on the cake πŸ˜† Then when she got evicted, people were like she was taking Salman's name everywhere... and then this video came:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEiQGkRtSJY 😳

u seem to be a great elli fan..😊
well i liked her in BB7 .. in all those quarrels and heavy moments she used to be refreshing  and yeah those moments were cute...  and yeah , i believe no one in BW is innocent..they need to be smart else others will just get you out of the race...all is good till u dont effect or harm others in accomplishing your dreams...
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

u seem to be a great elli fan..😊

well i liked her in BB7 .. in all those quarrels and heavy moments she used to be refreshing  and yeah those moments were cute...  and yeah , i believe no one in BW is innocent..they need to be smart else others will just get you out of the race...all is good till u dont effect or harm others in accomplishing your dreams...

Yeah, big big one πŸ˜³
Of course. It's important to be smart and she doesn't have family etc. in India to take care of her so she has to be smart otherwise people will take advantage of her and god knows what else. Godwilling, she will have a grand career. β€οΈ But yeah, I'm glad she has been attending acting workshops and dance classes and speech classes to sharpen up. 
BeingChevi thumbnail
^ Thank you.
Glad she's working on herself. I'm so glad Hindi is coming to her fluently now and she doesn't have much of an accent :)
She's on Jhalak this weekend πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ She's a fantastic stage performer.
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Out of all the newcomers aiming to be big in BW, I actually kind of like Elli...Sure she might have played her own being-innocent/dumb game on BB7... But she is surely talented! Her dancing skills are amazing and her Hindi is better than KAtrina (who still can't speak fluently even after living here for more than 10yrs)... I think she can make it big, but she needs to do her own hard work instead of waiting for eternity for Salman to do something... What he did for Daisy, Sana and other BB contestans, we all know! 

If she could get a movie months after landing in India, m sure she can bag some more movies on her own! And from the current lot, I see a lot of potential in her... however, it will take time to see how much she actually utilizes it and proves herself! πŸ˜³
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Cheviji:  Im happy for you... finally there is some news on Elli and her career... but what about her music video? when will it be launched?😳
Riseofaliens thumbnail

^ Thank you.

Glad she's working on herself. I'm so glad Hindi is coming to her fluently now and she doesn't have much of an accent :)
She's on Jhalak this weekend πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ She's a fantastic stage performer.

welcome πŸ˜Š..waise since u  are salman fan, i want to say "dosti mein no sorry no thank you" 
oh the pictures on your siggie are from jhalak na?
  best of luck to her 
Riseofaliens thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Out of all the newcomers aiming to be big in BW, I actually kind of like Elli...Sure she might have played her own being-innocent/dumb game on BB7... But she is surely talented! Her dancing skills are amazing and her Hindi is better than KAtrina (who still can't speak fluently even after living here for more than 10yrs)... I think she can make it big, but she needs to do her own hard work instead of waiting for eternity for Salman to do something... What he did for Daisy, Sana and other BB contestans, we all know! 

If she could get a movie months after landing in India, m sure she can bag some more movies on her own! And from the current lot, I see a lot of potential in her... however, it will take time to see how much she actually utilizes it and proves herself! πŸ˜³

completely agree...πŸ‘