Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rits08

@Cheviji:  Im happy for you... finally there is some news on Elli and her career... but what about her music video? when will it be launched?😳

Ritz jiii πŸ€—
I know right. I was getting so depressed after Sangram signed a film but I knew that she had something because she was attending these workshops and finally, kuch khabar aaya that she indeed has something. I see potential in her but the thing I admire is that she's got determination and she's not sitting idle - she's working towards things. I think the video is releasing this weekend if I'm not wrong πŸ˜ƒ Habibi β€οΈ 

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan @RFAKWorld  

Premiere of the #HABIBI video,Leeds First Direct Arena 30th August 2014 @salim_merchant @Sulaiman @ElliAvram @UMusicIndia @pasha @PMEWorld

Here is another glimpse of my soon to be released music video with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.#Excited#woopwoop 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Ritz jiii πŸ€—
I know right. I was getting so depressed after Sangram signed a film but I knew that she had something because she was attending these workshops and finally, kuch khabar aaya that she indeed has something. I see potential in her but the thing I admire is that she's got determination and she's not sitting idle - she's working towards things. I think the video is releasing this weekend if I'm not wrong πŸ˜ƒ Habibi β€οΈ 

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan @RFAKWorld  

Premiere of the #HABIBI video,Leeds First Direct Arena 30th August 2014 @salim_merchant @Sulaiman @ElliAvram @UMusicIndia @pasha @PMEWorld

Here is another glimpse of my soon to be released music video with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.#Excited#woopwoop 

damn her figure bomb lagti menu qatal kare tera bomb figure πŸ˜³
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, big big one πŸ˜³
Of course. It's important to be smart and she doesn't have family etc. in India to take care of her so she has to be smart otherwise people will take advantage of her and god knows what else. Godwilling, she will have a grand career. β€οΈ But yeah, I'm glad she has been attending acting workshops and dance classes and speech classes to sharpen up. 

Even i supported and liked elle in BB7 !! And just saw article posted its good shes taking her time, improving her skills, this way she wont waste time or get panned on being a non actress and so on..and she do look good with Salman to me so dont mind her in a movie with him!! 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

welcome πŸ˜Š..waise since u  are salman fan, i want to say "dosti mein no sorry no thank you" 

oh the pictures on your siggie are from jhalak na?
  best of luck to her 

Yes, She's paired with Sophie and her choreographer Deepak πŸ˜ƒ

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Yes, She's paired with Sophie and her choreographer Deepak πŸ˜ƒ

she is coming in jdj  i will watch her performance only πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Most are as there motive is to be in bolly!! Hardly, anyone is sincere but as long as shes needed and looks good onscreen with him then its ok..its not like shes marrying him that we be concerned..and i doubt he will invest in a relationship w/her hes been burnt to many times and should know not too invole w/those bolly minded girls..

Ofcourse elli and salman looks good together...but Iam saying she is not NAIVE as people r mentioning her..
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

what ever

that ass tho πŸ˜³

chup kar...zindagi mein pehli baar Preep ji and me are agreeing on something...aur tu jinx karne aa gayaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

chup kar...zindagi mein pehli baar Preep ji and me are agreeing on something...aur tu jinx karne aa gayaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

This I don't agree...🀣 πŸ€£
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe it's just me but I am not sure if I want to see salman with Ellie.
The age gap between them is huge. Well a movie like NEME is fine but seeing them in full fledge movie is gonna be cringe worthy. Having said that they look cute together 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preep

This I don't agree...🀣 πŸ€£

πŸ₯Ί πŸ’”...dil aisa kissi ne mera toda...😭

iss dil ke tukde hazaar hueπŸ’” πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­