Salman Khan's secret plan for Elli Avram?

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Last Updated: Saturday, August 30, 2014 - 09:53
Shares
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo

New Delhi: Bollywood's most eligible bachelor, Salman Khan is known in the industry circles for giving big breaks to young, struggling actors. Be it the 'Barbie Doll' Katrina Kaif or the hunky-dory Arjun Kapoor"Sallu bhai has in some way or the other influenced in shaping their illustrious careers in movies.

The latest that we hear, comes from Elli Avram. According to a leading daily, the Swedish beauty, who was last seen in 'Bigg Boss 7' as a contestant, got along really well with Salman. The audience loved their on screen chemistry in the house. Reports now suggest that Elli might be seen either with Salman in a film or he might actually give a dream launch pad in any of his productions.

The actress in an interview with the daily said that though she can't reveal much about the project, but all that she can is perhaps the fact Salman has something in store for her. Well, with Elli this confident and Sallu continuing with his 'being human' trait of helping others"we are pretty sure that this beautiful import too will flourish in Bollywood.

We have our eyes set on you Elli, good going!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She should try and get a movie without sallu's help ...
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Rohit_

She should try and get a movie without sallu's help ...

with akshay help ??
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That just means Elli is the next in iski uski li..
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is cute, Salman should marry her πŸ˜›

I don't think she can make it big in BW, She should trap him before Daisy gets her enormous hands on him!
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No entry me entry hogi elli ki ... πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She play the 2nd lead with any other actress phit theek hai with tht behaviour she had just like a child was headache kamya actually was right hamare saath sahi hoti hai jab salman ji aate hai she is like jee kya
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she wil be in BB ,kabir told abt a 3rd star in it and its salman's production also .
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Salyanka

She play the 2nd lead with any other actress phit theek hai with tht behaviour she had just like a child was headache kamya actually was right hamare saath sahi hoti hai jab salman ji aate hai she is like jee kya

Dekho mujhe nahin pata what happened in BB for sure... main thodi Elli koi jaanti hoon. She used to say "matlab" and all but when someone explained what Salman just said, she used to reply in HINDI back to him almost all the time. Woh chod, compare her interviews outside the house to now - her hindi has improved so much. She was at the LFW and she spoke fluently. I know that has nothing to do with acting but that shows her determination at least to learn the language and be bindaas enough to speak the language. Some people still shy away from that whereas even if Elli gets a word or two wrong, she'll keep going 😊

I think she's really sweet 😳 And deserves a chance in films. I liked her in her debut film but then again her role wasn't huge. Rahat saab's Habibi music video stars her - I hope that gives her some much needed exposure πŸ˜ƒ
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How did she act in the film Mickey Virus her first film? I didn't watch it. I can't comment. πŸ˜•

I really hope she is training herself and not just get thrown at us by Salman the way Sneha or Daisy were thrown at us. Salman promised her a film its too obvious by her interviews.