Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

its nt about urdu for me...he sometimes gives confusing statements..πŸ˜•

i remember he was telling about some "ghar ki khsuhiya " n all that when he showed elli's parents clip...not a single housemates understood what he was talking about and the next day kamya blamed elli that she doesnt undertand him, dat was funnyπŸ˜†

OMG I never even thought about it like that but you are so right. That's hilarious 🀣 He was talking about ghar ka sukh as in he was going to show her parents πŸ˜† What about Pratyusha? He said something like: You are practicing for your serial. And she was like: What do you mean? And he was like: You were crying so much. Loved Prats though. πŸ˜† Tu BB7 forum pe thi kya? 😊

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

OMG I never even thought about it like that but you are so right. That's hilarious 🀣 He was talking about ghar ka sukh as in he was going to show her parents πŸ˜† What about Pratyusha? He said something like: You are practicing for your serial. And she was like: What do you mean? And he was like: You were crying so much. Loved Prats though. πŸ˜† Tu BB7 forum pe thi kya? 😊

haan , "ghar ka sukh" πŸ˜†
no , i was not in BB7 forum but i used to catch up the weekend episodes most of the time...😳
 actually its like , only she was getting extra attention and lovey dovey response from the host ..others were all band bajaoed..so  jealousy tends to come,totally understandable... but when people believes them  its really not cool i feel
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Finally...this chaaloo girl's mission has been accomplished...she did so much nautanki for Sallu in BB7...the most cunning contestant of BB7...she was a different person before Sallu...trying to be all innocent but her true colors were something else🀑
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zairean

That just means Elli is the next in iski uski li..

That feat was accomplished long time backπŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Sallu used to mix urdu words to confuse her.  Apparently, he does that a lot with foreign girls. Vamp Kamya was just jealous. 

kamya is platu ram pehle armaan phir gauhar phir tanisha phr armaan phr gauhar πŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

haan , "ghar ka sukh" πŸ˜†

no , i was not in BB7 forum but i used to catch up the weekend episodes most of the time...😳
 actually its like , only she was getting extra attention and lovey dovey response from the host ..others were all band bajaoed..so  jealousy tends to come,totally understandable... but when people believes them  its really not cool i feel

Oh yeah I have to agree that she was getting a lot of air time in Weekend Ka Wow episodes... I loved whenever Salman spoke to her. Like when he brought her the pimple cream, when he told her he shot the video of her parents himself πŸ˜†, when he sang to her etc. It was great fun and very sweet 😊 The aarti in the Diwali episode was like cherry on the cake πŸ˜† Then when she got evicted, people were like she was taking Salman's name everywhere... and then this video came:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEiQGkRtSJY 😳
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Finally...this chaaloo girl's mission has been accomplished...she did so much nautanki for Sallu in BB7...the most cunning contestant of BB7...she was a different person before Sallu...trying to be all innocent but her true colors were something else🀑

Yeah ..I agree she looks sweet but not innocent as people thinking...CHALU
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is it a secret plan? 
What's the secret. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

Yeah ..I agree she looks sweet but not innocent as people thinking...CHALU

what ever
that ass tho πŸ˜³
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Take her in no entry 2

Ye that would suit, as the other movies dont per what i have read!!