Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

chup kar...zindagi mein pehli baar Preep ji and me are agreeing on something...aur tu jinx karne aa gaya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

dil ko khusi hu u guys agree
but that ass tho 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

dil ko khusi hu u guys agree

but that ass tho 

Haha, go watch her kamar hilaoing on JDJ :P main chali to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Haha, go watch her kamar hilaoing on JDJ :P main chali to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ

will watch online ajae hd quality ma ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Ritz jiii ๐Ÿค—
I know right. I was getting so depressed after Sangram signed a film but I knew that she had something because she was attending these workshops and finally, kuch khabar aaya that she indeed has something. I see potential in her but the thing I admire is that she's got determination and she's not sitting idle - she's working towards things. I think the video is releasing this weekend if I'm not wrong ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Habibi โค๏ธ 

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan @RFAKWorld  

Premiere of the #HABIBI video,Leeds First Direct Arena 30th August 2014 @salim_merchant @Sulaiman @ElliAvram @UMusicIndia @pasha @PMEWorld

Here is another glimpse of my soon to be released music video with Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.#Excited#woopwoop 

Im sure she will get some great opportunities in BW...her Hindi is very commendable now... and my my, shes looking so hot in these pictures๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And even in today's JDJ episode she was looking fab...her belly dance was amazing too... I wonder why dint Amir take Elli in D3...shes a far better dancer than Kat๐Ÿ˜ณ
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Maybe it's just me but I am not sure if I want to see salman with Ellie.

The age gap between them is huge. Well a movie like NEME is fine but seeing them in full fledge movie is gonna be cringe worthy. Having said that they look cute together 

LOL sonam is 20 yrs younger than Salman, Sonakshi  22 . If they can work with Salman then why not Ellie
BeingChevi thumbnail
HOLY SHYT... her performance was so SEXY. I've watched it nearly 5 times now. Look at her postures, expressions and figure. DAMN. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh lo, for whomever wants to see:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24wsxq_jhalak-dikhhlaa-jaa-season-7-30th-august-2014-part4_videogames#from=embediframe

^ starts around 2:55. And then the last 3 minutes are of Elli bellydancing with Daadi... She killed in that one too. โญ๏ธ *fangirling*
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rits08

Im sure she will get some great opportunities in BW...her Hindi is very commendable now... and my my, shes looking so hot in these pictures๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
And even in today's JDJ episode she was looking fab...her belly dance was amazing too... I wonder why dint Amir take Elli in D3...shes a far better dancer than Kat๐Ÿ˜ณ

She was so hot in JDJ as well. My bro was like: When did Elli become hot? ๐Ÿ˜† I mean she was always beautiful and cute but never like sultry. She was WOW man. ๐Ÿ‘
Yes, her hindi is so much better now - she spoke nicely on JDJ as well. And she understood Daadi ๐Ÿ˜†

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woow man...she was  soo sexy and hot..burning the floor...i wonder who noticed sophie...its a pleasure to see her perform..ddint get enough of her seriously 
she seemsone of  the best dancers right now in BW..she dance with so much grace and poise
 @chevi:  thnx  for the video ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

woow man...she was  soo sexy and hot..burning the floor...i wonder who noticed sophie...its a pleasure to see her perform..ddint get enough of her seriously 

she seemsone of  the best dancers right now in BW..she dance with so much grace and poise
 @chevi:  thnx  for the video ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Main toh sirf Elli ko dekh rahi thi. Zabardast man! ๐Ÿ‘ Sophie and Elli's hug at the end โค๏ธ
She's great. I'd love to see her do other forms. โญ๏ธ
No problem ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zairean

That just means Elli is the next in iski uski li..

Why next? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†