Users

Frequent Posters

HotFuzz thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
All the buttering she did in Big boss is finally helping her out πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Se will be in some movie with him or recommended to others!! And no he should not marry her geez !! ..just goto SOMY ...hope he meets her and etc...

And regarding iluia or daisy een sangeeta thats nonsense they just clingy and want some bolly opportunity ...

On twitter people planning saljac moments !!...theres a club now..i just want them in a movie !! 
Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Dekho mujhe nahin pata what happened in BB for sure... main thodi Elli koi jaanti hoon. She used to say "matlab" and all but when someone explained what Salman just said, she used to reply in HINDI back to him almost all the time. Woh chod, compare her interviews outside the house to now - her hindi has improved so much. She was at the LFW and she spoke fluently. I know that has nothing to do with acting but that shows her determination at least to learn the language and be bindaas enough to speak the language. Some people still shy away from that whereas even if Elli gets a word or two wrong, she'll keep going 😊

I think she's really sweet 😳 And deserves a chance in films. I liked her in her debut film but then again her role wasn't huge. Rahat saab's Habibi music video stars her - I hope that gives her some much needed exposure πŸ˜ƒ

Sallu used to mix urdu words to confuse her.  Apparently, he does that a lot with foreign girls. Vamp Kamya was just jealous. 

Bajrangi Behna ki Sautania.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Sallu used to mix urdu words to confuse her.  Apparently, he does that a lot with foreign girls. Vamp Kamya was just jealous. 

yeah i watched BB7 weekends..and truth is its not easy to understand salman,even i used to get confused ...its really funny when people blame  an european girl for not understanding hindiπŸ˜† 
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jhaan she used to sat matlasp evry time salman asked something but she didnt have problem when in mates asked but iguess her act helped her

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Dekho mujhe nahin pata what happened in BB for sure... main thodi Elli koi jaanti hoon. She used to say "matlab" and all but when someone explained what Salman just said, she used to reply in HINDI back to him almost all the time. Woh chod, compare her interviews outside the house to now - her hindi has improved so much. She was at the LFW and she spoke fluently. I know that has nothing to do with acting but that shows her determination at least to learn the language and be bindaas enough to speak the language. Some people still shy away from that whereas even if Elli gets a word or two wrong, she'll keep going 😊

I think she's really sweet 😳 And deserves a chance in films. I liked her in her debut film but then again her role wasn't huge. Rahat saab's Habibi music video stars her - I hope that gives her some much needed exposure πŸ˜ƒ

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe its just me who full on understood salman as im a urdu speaker

Originally posted by: siddhitifan

yeah i watched BB7 weekends..and truth is its not easy to understand salman,even i used to get confused ...its really funny when people blame an european girl for not understanding hindiπŸ˜†

Riseofaliens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salyanka

Jhaan she used to sat matlasp evry time salman asked something but she didnt have problem when in mates asked but iguess her act helped her

when we stay with people , we tend to understand them better  even without words..deir body language speaks ...i dnt understand what wud she get by not understanding salman, in any ways salman was busy giving all his attention to her from the first day..that  woman kamya was soo jealous.. at least i felt so, i can b wrong though
Riseofaliens thumbnail

Maybe its just me who full on understood salman as im a urdu speaker

its nt about urdu for me...he sometimes gives confusing statements..πŸ˜•
i remember he was telling about some "ghar ki khsuhiya " n all that when he showed elli's parents clip...not a single housemates understood what he was talking about and the next day kamya blamed elli that she doesnt undertand him, dat was funnyπŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If Salman is gonna use words like Talafooz (meaning pronounciation) etc. woh matlab nahin kahegi toh aur kya kahegi? πŸ˜† I'm not going to defend her anymore but I want to say that there is a difference between talking to the housemates and to the host. If you were talking to a friend and speaking in another language then if you make a mistake in speaking or understanding, it's not a big deal because you are talking to a friend, you don't have to be embarrassed.
Haha, I don't know if it helped her or whatever but I loved her as a contestant for every reason but that πŸ˜† And as for makkhan lagaoing - at one point every one did that - including Gauhar πŸ˜†
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago