Frequent Posters

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 11th july 2012 promo(Anjali Missing), Episode 294
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_52EAVF-YQ[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely Kate di😊

I am waiting for the next one, the most HOT one where he said I will make you Mrs Raizada...
^ Yep, you are right!  The next promo will be a hot one!  🀒  My mouth dropped to the floor when I first heard it!  😲 :faint: What did he mean by that?   πŸ˜‰Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Kate for the promo.
Anjali's drama abhi to shuru hoyee hai.πŸ˜†
Khushi is looking sooo pretty, 
hubby jo aya hai, maan mei laddoo phoot raha hai.πŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Rhea~
Thanks for reading my 289
Yup 288-291 these three episodes was tough to watch. Shyam's insolence, Arnav's nonchalance was unbearable.
Everybody knows that I am a bit penchant for Khushi. πŸ˜ƒ
As you said, if Khushi would've told mami about shyam's involvement, things wouldn't be that much complicated. i absolutely agree. But you know why she didn't tell. It was because of Payal and her marriage with Akash. You know mami never liked this alliance and always was against it.
 I never supported Khushi hid Shyam's truth from Raizada family. But every time she became weak when she thought of her family, specially Payal. She somehow thinks she is responsible for the breaking of Payal's first alliance. She also knows how weak she is! remember after the holi, when a MU created with mami with Arnav's medicine and Khushi thought arnav did it intentionally, how Khushi reacted? She told arnav that she can bear the agony, but her jiji can't. She is always a bit overprotective towards Payal, like Arnav is with his di. That's why she didn't tell her about shyam. But eventually she had to. 
I think the writer wanted to create the high voltage drama, that's why they didn't want Khushi to reveal shyam's secret to mami earlier.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 259

Wo baat!

Chupke se kaanon mein aayi ek awaaz
Ubharne lage dil ke jazbaat
Awaaz ne di, dil ki saugaat
Kya sach mein kahi hai unhone wo baat?

Har kyun ki vajah aaj milgayi
Har adhuri baat poori ho gayi
Jaise sunli kisine ek arse ki fariyaad
Yakeen nahi hota ki kahi hai unhone wo baat

Yun achanak se kaise bahaar aa gayi?  
Unke katu kathan mein mithaas aa gayi?
Jaane bangaye wahaan kaise halaat
Itni asaani se kaise kehdi unhone wo baat?

Translation:
Quietly in my ears a voice came in
Emotions of the heart came forth
The voice gave the gift of heart
Did he really say those words?

Today got the reason for every why
Every unfinished talk got completed
As if someone heard the long due plea
Can't believe that he said those words

How did the spring arrive suddenly?
Sweetness came into his bitter utterances?
Wonder what the situation became there
How did he say so easily those words? 

beautiful and beeeatiful.

ummm. how did the man say such a thing so easily?

not so easily though...

durga, apart from the entire poem, which is mmm, i love your choice of words to describe the man's words... katu katha.

for some reason it gives me dhakdhak.

and i think we should start a whole discussion and library of asr ke katu katha.

tum hoti kaun ho? get out... get ooout! doesn't mean a thing. i hate you... ufff give me all your katu katha dammit.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

IPKKND SBS 4 july 2012 ( Shyaam said That he didn't Kidnapped arnav), Episode 290[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc_KaZ1V7Y[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZc_KaZ1V7Y

credit to uploader

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 4th July 2012 PROMO (SHYAAM EXPOSED~ARNAV SLAPS SHYAAM) HQ, Episode 291 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY85kbt5ioo[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY85kbt5ioo

credit to uploader

Sorry, a bit late with posting this but we really can't miss this epic slap!! 

[SBB] 5th July 2012: Barun, Sanaya, Utkarsha (Arnav slaps Shyam), Episode 291 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ZOVLpE-r0[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 5th July 2012: On the Sets of IPKKND, Episode 291 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRwk4EBwtQ8[/YOUTUBE]

DL:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRwk4EBwtQ8

credit to uploader

Thnx Kate,😊

I didn't see most of them...because I was angry at Arnav ...but now I know why he was quiet ,Second time it does make a huge difference.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

ASR coming back home after kidnap is one of the most cherished moments. I recall most of us having their hearts filled seeing him enter that RM doorstep. RM was a soulless skeleton without him.

Here is my teeny weeny celebration welcoming the man..

Thanks Kate for the inspiration.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenAX7Rxl9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Translation:
You have come, so did the light along with you,
Without you the flame was dying in the embers,
You have given me reason to live,
Life was mostly meaningless before this

Indu, πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

noor aa gaya hai is one of my fav song.Look at him , He is a diamond in rags .
TFS

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 282

i have one major question really:why this pace of password typing?

GOOD Q, VERY STUPID MOVE, UNREALISTIC, EVEN THAT  PINDRIVE AND IT'S SHAPE IS DUMB...WHO CARRIES THAT THICK, BIG ,ODD SHAPE AROUND THE NECK

EXCEPT THAT WHICH MAKES SENSE TO ME IS THAT "IVORY" IS MADE OF TOOTH , POINTY...SHARP ...FROM ANIMALS LIKE ELEPHANTS , MAMMOTH BLAH BLAH...BUT INTERESTINGLY IVORY REPRESENTS

"EVIL  AND GREED IN THE HEART OF A MAN" WHICH H IS SHOWING AND AS IT SHINES...HAS LUSTER...IT MEANS THE PEAK OF THAT EMOTION...

who exactly keys in a password at that slow pace, with little intermittent dithers. this reminds me of hindi films where this electrical wire is burning at one end, heroine is tied to the other or something connected to it... electricity, defying all laws of nature, is travelling very slowly down the wire, while tension mounts as hero tries to reach her slaying dragons and other minor obstacles along the way. lots of intercutting and music crescendoing and stuff.

if there's one thing we key in fast almost without thinking, it's the password.  

when it comes to direction and writing, patchy doesn't even begin to describe it. too many directors, too many writers, to little time and too little spine... not a good recipe for soap quality i guess. talent is of no use if you ain't plannin' to nurture the heck out of it.

so, while there was to my mind the requisite element of ughifying creepiness to shyam's villainy - the girl who pushed him away on the terrace he tried to hug tight in a password, transgressing boundaries, saying what he isn't supposed to, wanting her mere paas mere saath exactly as the man in captivity, and almost touched her, possessed her with his disgusting ploys, making her an intrinsic part of a plan to swindle the man who this very girl loved beyond herself -  the execution was lacking in style, majorly.

iloveyoukhushi in all caps does the now-a-little-too-bloated-and-overacting-as-if-he-were-in-a-puja-jatra shyam type.πŸ˜†

khushi is shocked while nk writes it down not quite realising what has just transpired.

but finally when it strikes nk, he is the opposite of shyam... abs straightforward; simply asks, what the h is this. that guileless behaviour is refreshing, a much needed feeling of cleanness amid the filth.

HE IS SIMPLE AND INNOCENT THINKER...NOT CLEVER AT ALL...

khushi, in the language we women are encouraged to adopt, prevaricative or toned down, as though we should be ashamed the man is all over us, somehow almost blame ourselves even, says, "woh hamare paas aane ki koshish karte hain..." he tries to come near me. huh! near you? he is groping, aggressive, got engaged to you... but khushi is perhaps brought up to look at this whole thing from the pov of "rishtey", so what if you have a hyena in your bed, it is rishtey after all and di's world will be turned upside down.
i loved nk's response... straight forward and really honestly, valid.

I TAKE  IT  AT THIS WAY, SHE  NEVER  EXPOSED  HIM AND HE GOT POWER , THAT'S WHY EVIL  BUD SHOULD BE DESTROYED IN THE BEGINNING...HE WAS SCARED AT PAYESH WEDDING ONLY TILL THEIR ROCAS AND WHEN HE SAW , NOT A SINGLE GUPTA IS COMING FORWARD, HE BECAME "SHAIR" LION ...AFTER THAT KHUSHI GOT STUCK WITH ARNAV AND ALL THIS MARRIAGE SAVING PROGRAM ACC TO SP , SHE TOTALLY COULD  AT GUPTA HOUSE BUT AGAIN THAT TIME WAS CREATING AN UNDERSTANDING FOR ARNAV THAT'S WHY THEY DIDN'T TELL HIM...KHUSHI GOT ANOTHER MISSION , SAVING HER PATI...AND THEN WE HAVE THIS ...STORY HAS BEEN CHANGED IN SUCH A WAY THAT MADE NO TROOM FOR ANYTHING...

we need this thinking to be upheld instead of constantly showing sick men getting away with it in the name of samaj and rishtey.

disgusting... nk exclaims and almost shouts, "
bas, main aur bardasht nahin kar sakta bilkul nahin... this is too much." i can't bear it any more, this is too much. and damn right he is.

he is the clear eyed, innocent defender of the good... we sorely require men like these.

he is like khushi in many ways, but he has been brought up a) outside india where such things are looked at more objectively and, b) as a man, not a girl. khushi has been taught to be "circumspect". sad, isn't it. when asr asks her why she didn't come clean about shyam, she says all sorts of things about how it was to save his sister, his family... what nonsense our heads are filled with.πŸ‘

in my family, this kind of thing has happened. egregious men without conscience who've used the whole women's izzat issue have been tolerated and it has only managed to ruin more lives.

a kiss kiss to my sweet nk.

there was talk of why akash might have been a better partner for khushi.

not really. the character is too timid. too hemmed in by all sorts of social niceties, and very much the younger bhai who melds and flows, never stands apart. or out.

when he falls in love he sighs softly. when nk decides to give it a shot, he lands up with a bunch of roses middle of the night, realises later uh huh girl is taken, doesn't fall to pieces, remains straightforward and fun and strong... very khushi like and endearing and nutty and courageous.

LOVE THOSE MOMENTS , HE SAW THEM WHEN  THEY WERE PRACTICING DANCE FOR PAYESH WEDDING...HOW CUTE HE WAS
nk is my sweet free radical... loving, kind, flirtatious,
goofy, but not tied down within. he speaks his mind.

really, i think we need many nks and asrs in our duniya.

"khushi ji, hum iss ghar mein itne gande aadmi ko kabhi nahin rahne de saktein..." bravo, my babua.

but that cannot be done and khushi sets off to get the voice recording of snake saying the impossibly obscene words. a scene around which plenty effort was put in... but again, i did not connect. acting just not up to the mark. though both sanaya and abhaas tried very hard. perhaps too hard.

INDI😊

I THINK THESE EPIS  ARE JUST TO STRETCH HIS ABSENCE AND NOTHING MUCH...

BUT THAT PENDRIVE HAS SOMETHING FOR ME AND OUR NK...CUTE CHARACTER AFTER LA
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

LOVE THIS ...πŸ‘

credit goes to the maker

Episode-280

In the breakfast table, Nani asks Khushi when chottey is coming back. He never does such thing. When he mentions the date, he always comes back by the due time. Shyam tries to aberate her fear by subreption. The fiend  knows chottey's retun is impossible now. He tells nani that this time, he must be busy as he is spreading his business abroad. Khushi already told you that she talks to him everyday. Khushi looks at Shyam with embroilment. Shyam gives her a sly look. Mami adds, when next time Arnav calls Khushi she must let her know. Khushi assents.

NK gestures Khushi from a distance that the work is done. Khushi also gestures with her eyes to be careful.

NK returns the laptop to Shyam and thanks him.

When everybody left NK wants to show Khushi what he found in Shyam's laptop.

HATE THIS WHOLE SCENE AND HIS LUSTY STYLE WHICH CREEPS ME MORE...

In the warehouse Arnav is sitting on the ground looking derelict and despondent. Rocky brought food for him. When his phone rings Arnav looks at him what hurts his ego. He bought a new one and telling him proudly. πŸ˜†

Does Rocky have any idea, how many phone and even how many rocky Arnav can buy! One thing came to my mind, why Arnav didn't try to buy Rocky? These people work for money. If he would give him lucrative offer he sure would let him free.

GOOD QUESTION...SOHA, YOIU SHOULD'VE WORK FOR CV...BUT BESIDES JOKE, WHY HE DIDN'T OR MAY BE HE SAW HIM GETTING BEATEN BY AND GETTING SCOLDED BY SHYAM WAY TOO MUCH AND HE HAS BEATEN HIM BADLY FOR COMING CLOSER TO HIS KHUSHI...ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT BOYS ...THEY HAVE SOME THING IN THEIR HEAD VERY STRAIGHT AND AFTER THAT THEY DON'T THINK MUCH ABOUT IT...PRIDE AND EGO..NO MATTER WHAT MALE AND WHICH RACE THESE TWO THINGS DEFINE ALL THE MOST...AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON COMES IN MY BRAIN...

Arnav doesn't hear the train and temple bell sound any more, what make him ambiguous.

So it was Shyam's another ploy to misguide Khushi.

CHEAP PEOPLE THINK IN A CHAEAP WAY

Shyam calls Rocky to buy some stuff and tells him to send those in Raizada house. When Arnav moves a bit, Rocky points gun at his forehead. Shyam tells rocky to buy some sarees, perfumes, watches and mail to Raizada house. Rocky leaves to buy the stuffs.

Shyam is actually a foolπŸ˜†. Though he thinks he is smart, but actually he is not. Didn't he think who send saree and kurta from Scotland! Wasn't there any good mall in delhi! He easily could buy imported stuff from there what can be made in Scotland. Or how did he think that a sadakcap Gunda Rocky can match the taste of ASR. Albeit after receiving the saree, kurta nobody suspected any thing.

When Rocky left to buy saree-kurta, Arnav was about to throw the food, suddenly he sees the bill underneath the packet, the address of the restaurant. he guesses, this restaurant must be around this area. It can help him to locate where he is kept. He thinks somehow he needs to send it to Khushi.

Mami is enraged at Khushi, that she is not telling her anything. Khushi tries to pacify her that everything is fine. But Mami is obdurate; her Arnav bitua is in peril, how she can be in peace. She asks her, she must've lied about the phone call!  She now wants to tell everything to the family. Khushi tries to make her understand that it can be perilous for Arnav's life. For his sake they have to hide this matter. Or moreover she talked to him on the previous day, he is fine. But the line has been cut before she can know further. She wants her to rely on her. Next time if she finds a good evidence she will sure come first to let her know. But Mami is not an easy cookie, she is still indignant. she herself will find out the matter

AS I MENTIONED SO MANY TIMES , MAMI IS JUST LIKE ARNAV...WITH A HUGE PRESENCE OF MIND BUT SOMETIMES HER ANGLE IS DIFFERENT TO JUDGE THINGS BUT SHE LOVES THESE TWO MADLY

Arnav is trying to look outside, checking every door. But the room is sealed and not possible to look outside any how. He has to stop, because rocky is back. So he goes back to his sitting position. Rocky enters there with a big box with gifts. When he was packing, Arnav pretends to have hypo. He is muttering, Kuch meetha Chahiye. Rocky grumbles, already he is in trouble and now his diabetics. He comes to check him and he is really wilting. He goes to get some sweet for him. Arnav quickly stands up to insert the bill snide the box. But he somehow has to let Khushi know that he sent her this restaurant bill to locate him. But what he will write that only she will understand, but nobody else! He writes something but cut it, because if somehow this note comes to the kidnapper's hand they will suspect him. So he has to write something what Khushi will understand only. Rocky also is returning with the sugar by this time. So he wrote something and inserted it in the box quickly and goes back to his position.

"Yeh Le karle apna mooh mitha"...rocky gives him the sugar bottle with despise.

Pause: I didn't get it, why rocky brought the gifts in the warehouse? He has a house. I know it helped Arnav to send Khsuhi a very important clue. But wasn't there any better idea? Or how Arnav was so sure that the box was going to Raizada house? Very poor writing as if some kid wrote the script.

LOLπŸ˜† ...Yes , Soha when we compare IPK with it's 1st 10 months , this does seem baby stuff

Back in shantivan, NK shows Khushi Shyam's bank information and all the mail what he received from the bank. But unfortunately he couldn't see his bank statement as it was locked with password. But so far he saw that his bank is almost empty. And the money what used to transfer to his account from Anjali's account also stinted. Khushi sees the date when he withdrew 500000. Khushi is sure he needs money by now, but she is confused also, then why he is not asking for any ransom! Shyam sure is moving meticulously, so that no one can suspect anything. NK is also precarious about Shyam's preposterous behavior. He saw he is wearing a chain with a pendent. When he went to borrow his laptop, HP accidentally dropped water on his locket and he became furious. Rather drying his shirt, he started to dry his locket. Khushi also saw that locket. NK tries to explain that it is just a Chain and a pendant, so they should not be incredulous! But Khushi has some nuance. NK doesn't ponder this matter as it is not palatable to him. NK thinks perhaps he was mad for some other reason. But Khushi doesn't want to ignore this matter. She has to watch out everything. She thinks there must be something with that pendant; she has to find it out. But how? Khushi asks NK, does he remember how the pendant looks like? NK remembers and Khushi takes NK somewhere.

PENDANT : A STRANGE PENDRIVE AS I DESCRIBED TO INDI..FOR ME IT IS MADE OF IVORY AND THAT IS A TOOTH OF ELEPHANT AND THAT REPRESENT A MAN WITH GREED AND EVIL HEART WITH LUST... 

As per bua's instruction Payal put Chameli ka tel and kajra on her hair. But she is feeling strange as the smell of the oil is too strong. She is also doubtful, if this will work or not. Last time her idea didn't work. But bua is confident. She is not relying on her, that 's why the idea is not working. When Payal hears Akash's footstep she tells bua that he is coming.

PAYAL HAD BEEN GIVEN POOR SCRIPT...WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT PAYAL , A SIMPLE ONE WHO AKASH LOVED.

"To chup chap behethe raho phoolon Ki tarah. Arey bagicha mein bhramara aaye chuki hai, it won't take a while to come near you."

Bua is funny and Payal is dumb for sure.

Bua tells her to sit in front of the mirror and smile as well. When Akash enters the room he was talking with Aman. He tells him that bhai didn't tell him anything about Scotland deal.

Pause:  If Bhai didn't tell anything about the deal and he never ever communicated with the office after he left, how cum they didn't suspect anything! How bhai is doing everything alone without the interactions with his office! I already mentioned I think some kid or moron or some bonkers wrote the script.πŸ˜†

Let's come to Payal drama. She tries to talk to Akash. But when he comes near her, he starts to sneeze. He asks her what she is wearing! Payal replies this is phool and he is bhabra. But he starts to sneeze vehemently. Payal comes near and asks him did he not like it? Akash asks from where the strong smell is coming? Payal says it's Chameli Ka tel.  But Akash is allergic to jasmine oil. She must stay away from him. He takes his pillow to sleep in another room. He will meet her on the next day after washing her hair.

Oh poor Payal, no tricks are working! Akash is not coming close but going far from her.πŸ˜†

πŸ€£

Anjali is not at home. Khushi uses this opportunity to take the pendant from Shyam's neck. She just can't think rationally now, all she knows that she has to rescue her man from the kidnappers. She is hesitating to come in Shyam's room. Shyam says her not to hesitate as rani saheba is not at home. Khushi brought a Raksha dhaga for him from dm mandir. As he told her that they are together now, so she brought it as a symbol of their togetherness. Shyam's happiness doesn't know no bound to hear this.

"This words from your mouth sound like music in my ear."  Shyam says rhetorically what sounds so disgusting! πŸ˜‘

Khushi tries to smile. She says him, but how he can wear her dhaga where he is already wearing a chain. Shyam says he can't take off his chain, but he also can wear the dhaga what she brought for him. She brought something for him, how he can deny wearing it. 

Khushi wants to put it on his neck by her own hand. In spite of all the maelstrom raging inside her, she comes near shyam just to enmesh him, so that she can find Arnav. Shyam gets more delectable. khushi feigns to be amicable, but she is actually abominating to the core.

She deftly put the dhaga on his neck and takes off his chain and drops on the ground. She carefully exchanges the pendent.

Khushi is a prowess for sure.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtD02rIRb4A[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Smia

SOHA , πŸ˜† LOVE THE CHILD'S SCRIPT 

INDEED THESE EPIS ARE JUST A STRETCHING TIME AS THEY HAD NO CLUE BARUN WILL BE BACK OR NOT AND WHAT TO DO WITH THE STORY AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENING HERE BUT I DO FEEL FOR KHUSHI A LOT.

MY COMMENTS ARE IN BETWEEN 
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 259

Wo baat!

Chupke se kaanon mein aayi ek awaaz
Ubharne lage dil ke jazbaat
Awaaz ne di, dil ki saugaat
Kya sach mein kahi hai unhone wo baat?

Har kyun ki vajah aaj milgayi
Har adhuri baat poori ho gayi
Jaise sunli kisine ek arse ki fariyaad
Yakeen nahi hota ki kahi hai unhone wo baat

Yun achanak se kaise bahaar aa gayi?  
Unke katu kathan mein mithaas aa gayi?
Jaane bangaye wahaan kaise halaat
Itni asaani se kaise kehdi unhone wo baat?

Translation:
Quietly in my ears a voice came in
Emotions of the heart came forth
The voice gave the gift of heart
Did he really say those words?

Today got the reason for every why
Every unfinished talk got completed
As if someone heard the long due plea
Can't believe that he said those words

How did the spring arrive suddenly?
Sweetness came into his bitter utterances?
Wonder what the situation became there
How did he say so easily those words? 

Beautiful DπŸ‘

Very much  into the moment , loved these words in that blue section like ubharne...jazbaat

yes rising emotions , well said πŸ˜Š