Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hi everyone nice to see lots of discussions going on..

While our favourite character kept quiet I felt happy that another favourite actually got some lines and spoke up. Payal came and stood right in front of Khushi. Felt quite symbolic to me. A gesture of taking sides. 

By the way I noticed that before the slaps ASR did reach a point when he wanted to put a stop to Shyam's nonsense. He moved towards him but looked at di and stopped. 

Yup, his di was getting in to my nerve, seriously.
I hated ASR to see as mama's boy.
You can see your wife get humiliated and mauled by a nefarious man, but you keep quiet for your di! rubbish!
Yup, Payal's fierce attitude was plausible. she protected and defended her sister as much as she could. i somehow found the real Payal after a long time.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

durga, exactly, ASR knew shyam very well, he knew how nefariou he is! How he just couldn't think that he will not do any further harm to the family!

Amy, can't agree more. I don't blame barun, as he was not present for the whole time, how he would know what expression he had to give at the exact moment. CVs pre-recorded some of his expression and pasted it accordingly. 
I also have the same thought, why Khushi needed to tell him to look in her eyes to know the truth. Didn't he know the truth already? How many agni pariksha she had to give to prove her innocence. 

Cynthia, good that you could digest ASR's preposterous behavior. But I could not. let's assume, he wanted to push Shyam to the edge, but at least he could show some of his anger or abhorrence in his expression. But his expression was flat as if I don't care what Khsuhi is facing. he actually didn't want to continue the drama. remember when her nautankibaz di was wilting he wanted to end this in the middle. It was Shyam who wanted to continue.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 258

Khushi, I love you

I had called to say that I was ok
Remove all worries in the hearts that lay
Your thought, your name touched a deep core
Unbridled emotions brought forth ashore

I had left you alone like a heartless beast
To my own heart never paid any heed
Strenuous it became going away far
Doors of the heart finally broke ajar

Every moment thereon I have thought of you
Every time I feared if I'd ever see you
Something I wished to tell you long before
Every day wondered if I'd ever tell you

As life hangs in balance on treacherous hands
Uncertain of the phase where our future stands
Overwhelmed to get this single chance
My heart leaps out to an uncanny prance

As I hold the line I can sense it's you
The breeze brings in the breath of you
I can feel the state in which you are 
I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you

Amazing Durga. 

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

🤣 🤣 🤣 twist hui gawa, another set of sautens emerge... original sautens, sun rahin hain aap.

so sohara, you become khushi.  😆 😆 poor khushi ji. or maybe every khsuhi ji has an inner sohara. pardon me while i rofl and scream pagal...

😆😆
Don't you think I should be Khushi. You know she is too goody goody, doesn't want to kiss her man and always gets hyperventilated and thinks too rationally. 
What the! 
If your husband is so hawt, you should always engross with him in the world of passion and ecstasy. 
Seriously I don't think I will ever love a man in my life. ASR spoiled me. I only want him now, the same man, same persona and same look as well.😃

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@durga beautiful poem. i love these lines, in just four lines you describe this deep scene and their magical and unique love confession. 👏

As I hold the line I can sense it's you
The breeze brings in the breath of you
I can feel the state in which you are 
I can't help but say, Khushi ... I love you
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

there is nothing to post from this episode, so posting gif from one of my favorite Arshi scene.

Episode289

This episode is all about Shyma's flippancy, his insolence and tirade against Khushi and the whole raizada family's ignorance and insensibility. Shyam's misdeed was covert, shrouded with secrecy. And now after doing so much mayhem, fate had brought him in front of everybody and threw him in the middle of the quagmire. And entrapped Khushi in a tangled web what will be arduous for her to unravel.

Mami reveals where Arnav was for last fifteen days, he didn't go to Scotland, he actually got kidnapped. All became awe-inspiring to hear this. Nani almost wilts to hear such shocking news. Anjali is dumbfounded. She comes close to Arnav and cups his face lovingly,

"Is it true?"...she still can't believe what she just heard.  Arnav nods his head slightly, but he doesn't want to give her stress, so that he says, he is fine. Khushi says to Anjali that this is true. Akash is also bewildered that his mom knows everything, but he doesn't know.

Mami now directly put the blame on Khushi, because of her she couldn't tell the family, otherwise she tried to tell so many times and Arnav indeed was kidnapped. Arnav tries to interrupt, but he doesn't. Khushi looks at Mami with disbelief, after knowing that the goons threatened to kill Arnav; then how cum she is blaming her! Her eyes flush in a show of defiance.

Mami adds, she was helping Khushi also to find Arnav, but suddenly she came to know such truth what just changed everything. Her words again make everybody startled. Akash asks Arnav who kidnapped him and except Khushi why nobody knows about this matter! Is Akash indirectly accusing Khushi to be involved in his kidnapping!

I just can't believe is this the same Akash who once commented...Khushiji kitni pagal hai, magar achchi hai, bilkul alag. akash has become someone i can't recognise and so directionless, one moment nasty, next nice. who is he? both akash and anjali became people i just didn't seem to know.

Arnav defends Khsuhi, that cause the kidnappers didn't want to let anybody know. But Mami is still incredulous, why they kidnapped him. They didn't even ask any ransom. Khushi replies that they didn't want ransom, their intention was something else. Payal also dithers to hear her sister's words,

"what she is saying? And why didn't she tell her anything?"

Khushi says that she couldn't cause, she could put Arnav's life in danger by doing so.

Anjali again caresses Arnav's face. She can't fathom, that he was kidnapped and why they did so. Khushi says, they wanted to kill him. Shyam looks at Khushi in a jolt. And the whole family cowers to hear such horrible thing. Anjali hugs Arnav again.

Anjali got a great chance to touch arnav. Smart woman! mauke paar chauka maar rahi hai. er ah um, she is his sister he he, sohara, and she is the gently caressing cheek sort.

it's time for Mami to ravage Khushi. She asks her disdainfully,

"Phati saree, if you know so much, then tell who were those people? And what kind of enmity he had with Arnav and why did they want to kill bitua? "

Khushi knows it will be difficult for Anjali to hear the bitter truth, so she comes to Anjali and holds her hand to give her support. She couldn't reveal shyam's truth just because of her weakness. Remember, she came to RM with determination to tell everything about shyam to Raizada family. But Anjali's folly and her blind love for her husband compelled her to keep it secret. uh huh, anjali didn't persuade her, khushi decided to let that blind love matter and hid the truth, so that was khushi's call. and she kept the truth away for far too long, i am glad though the character is now shown to be absolutely determined to get the truth out. feels natural.

Khushi tells her that after knowing the truth she will be shocked and will be in pain, but she also can't tolerate it any longer.

"I will have to tell you the truth."

Arnav is also perturbing, how Anjali will react to know about her husband's knavery.

Mami again berates Khushi, "Phati Saree don't start another Ramayan."

She doesn't want to ponder Khsuhi and turns to Arnav and rather wants to know from him,

Who were they and why did they want to kill you?"

Without much ado Khushi says, "that man is here, in this room, in front of everybody." Trepidation flashes from the hazel of her eyes. She slowly turns to Shyam and asks him, "Isn't it shyam ji?"

Mami is the one who reacts first. Shyam feigns innocence asks her what she is saying!

"No argument can save you today. Today I'll unveil you in front of all. Who are you and how are you?" ..Khushi adds with despise.

Anjali already is in denial. i found anjali chaotic this episode onwards. who was she? and didn't you feel she was reacting too much? She is not ready to hear anything. So naturally she stops Khushi, "What baseless thing you are saying? How can you say such thing against my husband?"

Khushi is embroiling to see her state. Her pensive face becomes crestfallen. She is in complete resentment while revealing this harsh reality. Anjali convulses to hear her accusation. She holds Arnav and says with pique, how her husband can kidnap her brother! Mami also does not believe Khushi, she charges her, what she is rambling?

Shyam takes advantage of everybody's disbelief. He asks Khushi, "How can you put such filthy accusation on me."

Khushi eyes glints with confidence, she is not accusing him wrongly, but telling the truth. He concocted this entire plot. Shyam again pretends to be innocent, why he will do such thing? Anjali also gets a chance to defend her devil husband. She says Khushi, what frenzy she is saying. She must've misunderstood something.

"I'm telling you the truth."...Khushi holds her hand to comfort her. it's not palatable for Nani also. Khushi tells with determination that he is the one behind Arnav's kidnapping.

Mami asks Khushi,  "So many days she helped her to find evidence of the kidnapping. But she never found anything against damadji."

Khushi says in her repartee that, she has all the evidence.

"He is the one who conspired to kidnap Arnavji sitting in this house. He deceived us all. You remember about the tape where we saw some men took Arnav out from the airport!"

Mami assents, but she didn't see damadji anywhere. Then how she is so sure that he is behind this?

I didn't know that mami is such a crass! Mami petty brain didn't think that how Shyam could come in front of Arnav to kidnap him! Didn't she hear that she wanted to divorce Anjali! A man who can think to divorce such a devoted wife, can kidnap her brother too. good point. and mami is not stupid, so again aloophole there... the writing was so designed to take it to a point, they didn't bother with the details of the story that took us there. that mami turning against khushi so absolutely was bizarre. she should have at least been shown giving this some thought.

Shyam adds, in what basis she can say that!

"Cause you wanted the property, by any cost. That's why you blackmailed me to take Arnavji's sign on those papers, where it was written that Arnavji gave all his property on your name."

Everybody is flabbergasted again.

"It is lie, all nonsense." Shaym dissimulate in hostile accusatory tone and turns towards Anjali first, cause he knows how to dupe his dolt wife! Khushi antagonizes him strongly, neither, she is lying nor she is talking any nonsense.

"You compelled me to take Arnavji's signature on those fake papers."

Shyam knows very well that Khushi doesn't have those papers. So he took the advantage of it, he tells her to bring those papers.

"I don't have those papers, because you stole that, and that day when Arnavji left for London. And then you got him kidnapped."  

Shyam accuses Khushi for getting insane and again he tries to use Anjali's weakness. Anjali now tries to make khushi understand not to say such thing whithout proof. "May be you don't know what you are saying."

"I know very well what I'm saying. When we were worried for Arnavji for some days, then he was the one who made Arnavji called us, because we were about to call the police. When I came to know where Arnavji had been kept, he shifted him to some other place. Or moreover the gifts what we got, he sent those, not Arnavji." ..Khushi elucidates everything, like a prowess without cowardice. she knows all about his misdeed, but this time everybody needs to know after he did such cardinal sin of trying to kill Arnav and hers as well.

Shyam wants to know, does she have any proof against him? Khushi replies that, she has the evidence, the blood stain mark what she found in his shoes was Arnav's. Khushi tries to remind Anjali, what she asked about Arnav's blood group. Cause she wanted to make sure the blood stain what she found in shyam's shoes is Arnav's or not. And her doubt was correct; she came to know that it was Arnav's blood was in Shyam's shoes. Shyam pretends he doesn't know anything about that. He disgruntles, as he never met Saale saheb then how his blood came on his shoes!

Khushi has that prove too. Cause, she tested the blood. Shyam anticipates that he is getting caught, so he again tries to seek Anjali's soft corner. He thinks Khushi is crossing all her border. That blood stain matched with sale sahab blood group doesn't prove anything. As a lawyer, he has to go to hospital or police station, so naturally sometimes blood stain comes to his clothes. Or moreover how she stooped so low to check their room furtively...shyam tries to aberate them from reality.

Everybody became taciturn, what to believe and what not. Khushi tries to convince Anjali not to believe him. His work is to prove wrong as right and right as wrong.

Shyam assails Khushi more, " if you are saying the truth, then where are the proofs?"

Khushi retorts, she had all the proofs in her phone, what he snatched from her when she went to rescue Arnav.

Shyam jeers her scathingly, "You don't have proof, but have more accusation and blame."

"So you think, this are all excuses, still I can prove you are behind all this. "

shyam's insinuation acerbates khushi and she takes a pause to retaliate him,

"Arnavji's passport and boarding pass is with you. On the day of Raksha Pooja I found it in your briefcase."

"As you know so many things then tell me what I supposed to do with that passport, would put the seal of Scotland there. "  shyam replies.

"Yes you wanted to do so. And I also heard you were talking with that travel agent."

Shyam now wants to delineate Khushi an insane person and he thinks with her imagination, she crossed all her limits.

"Going inside my room without my permission, search my stuffs, investigate behind my back, how could she dare!"

"I dared the way how you dared to become a threat for Arnavji's life."  Khushi defends his accusation prowingly, she just can't relinquish so easily.

"I did nothing. For god sake stop this false allegation. Everyone of this room knows very well, you don't have any proof to prove your nonsense."...Shyam tries to manipulate everybody by his shenanigan. All are in impediment and the air envelopes with an impregnable silence. They just didn't recover from one bout of extreme shock of Arnav's kidnapping news, now this drama, obviously they are nonplussed.

But I am flummoxed to see Arnav's nonchalance. Shyam was literally prosecuting his wife and giving her mental trauma and he was completely silent. We know he is a laconic man, but he never tolerated anyone abuse Khushi physically or mentally. He literally beaten up those goons in naninital just to push Khushi. He even was not in relationship with her and now when Khushi is his wife, why he is letting Shyam assail her with afflictive words!  I guess not him only his personality also kidnapped.the writer got kidnapped and took all the notes on personality of asr with him... i could deal with the silence up to a point, even for this whole episode... maybe he is planning something, maybe he is waiting for shyam to say enough to hang himself, knowing how crooked and clever shyam is and convincing his sister is not going to be easy, maybe this is plan he cooked up with khushi, maybe this and whatever i thought.. but beyond this episode... ugh, the silence is completely wrong and bad and idiotic. Why Khushi needed proof of her words! When she is saying shyam is reprehensible, then why nobody is believing her? that you can't blame them. he is loved by everyone, and they are not going to believe things of this nature just like that, even if khushi says so. and they are all terribly shocked by the turn of events. asr was kidnapped they have just heard, he is in this state. shyam came home with bruises, khushi walked in looking a mess, obviously after a difficult time, and now they hear the trusted damad is a kidnapper... takes a bit of time.

Anyway, when Shyam was cornering Khushi and made her fell in the dirty cesspool,, NK comes there as her savior. He is so delectable to see her safe at home. He searched her in so many places, but couldn't find her any where. Then his look goes to Arnav. He gets overwhelmed to se him and hugs him.

"Nannav mere bhai, I'm so glad that you are safe." He is so proud of Khushi that finally she brought Arnav home safely. Khushi thanks dm that NK is back at the right time. He knows who kidnapped Arnav. She turns to everybody and tells them that they do not believe her, but they sure will trust nk. She again comes to Anjali and tells her since NK came from abroad, he has been helping her to find Arnav. Khushi tells NK that as he knows everything about the kidnapping and he also knows Shyam is behind it, so he should tell everything to the family, cause they have the right to know the truth. Khushi looks at everybody and Shyam veers his look from her in agitation.

"Yes, khushiji is saying absolute truth, jiju is behind all this. And this man kidnapped nannav, jiju." ..After taking a pause NK spurts out the ultimate truth in a voice laden with contempt. i loved the way nk was totally straight and yes he did not hide his disgust.

Shyam accuses him for getting insane along with Khushi.

"You are lying jiju. We are not, because we know well, what is the truth. We found it out."

Shyam again refutes strongly, that khushi is also saying she is telling the truth. NK pleads him not to blame Khushi any more, cause he doesn't know what she tolerated because of him.

"Because of me? So let me hear what she tolerated."  The imprudent guy's audacity startled me. "Please, don't compel me to open my mouth. Both me and you know that what khushi is saying is true." NK replies with abhorrence

"NK Bhai, what she cooked in front of you, you believed it. And you accepted it. But it's not necessary that she is right. Just think, what you know, what she told you."

Sly Shyam tries to manipulate NK. He is a good lawyer for sure. I wonder how cum he didn't succeed in his carrier.

"No, not at all jiju. I also witnessed so many things and heard also." NK roils.

"Ok let me hear what you heard?" Shyam instigate NK imprudently. Khushi perturbs again and Anjali looks at Shyam with a question.

"I heard you talking with the travel agent to put stamp on passport. So everybody can think Arnav is in Scotland."

Shyam anticipates, he is getting caught, so he throws more question to NK to confuse him, "So where did you hear this?"

"Right behind you, in your room.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frMNif9ZgT4[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to coldy

hi sohara,

nice detailed take with your thoughts dashing in from time to time. difficult episodes. and please, what is your asr doing? 😳 some bakbak above. enjoyed your way of presenting the episode and yes, mami is not so silly that she can't see shyam could be the kidnapper... in fact she does keep pushing him about the divorce. pretty silly writing right through. and one set of episodes where the body doubles enraged me. this is not the kind pf point in story where male lead is just a face and has not a single thing to say.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

episode-291

Another unbearable episode of Shyam's nasty drama. You may feel I'm repeating my words and frustration. Especially towards the man whom I love so much. Let's go to devil's court room.

Shyam says the blunt lie about Khushi imprudently. He says to protect the honor of the family he had to agree with Khushi's proposal. Cause she was after him like crazy and how she is behaving now, also proved that she would do such thing. He continues the vexation,

"This fear compelled me to agree with her proposal."

Khushi is in revulsion to hear his baseless, false, inconsequential accusation. When she asks him, he pretends more,

"I rather preferred to ignore and tried to hide this."

He twists his words; says, this is not her fault, as she is young and her age is the reason behind her all filthy intention.

"In this tender age girl dreams big, doesn't care the consequence, now when you crossed all your limits, how can I keep quiet!."

The loon now turns to Anjali to inveigle her. As he is a lawyer, he is very eloquent and knows well how to chicane people by his faux mellifluous words.

"Not now only since long time she has been gesturing wrongly to me. I am ashamed to even say those things. That's why she told me to divorce my rani saheba. Since I met her, she has been behaving cheap with me. I felt it must be my misunderstanding; then she started to speak upfront. It was my mistake that I ignored, but how much I kept quite, she became more shameless. She made excuses to roam around me."

"That's enough"...Payal can't hear such nasty insinuation against her sister any more. Surprisingly Arnav is still silent and insouciant, not saying anything or not even antagonizing Shyam. We already discussed a lot about this, but still when I'm watching and writing my review I just can't stop to express my frustration. I'm tremulous in anger to hear such filthy, objectionable  words against khushi, but ASR who supposed to be angry is cool. Not my ASR, but actually his BD was there.

What ASR supposed to do as Khushi's loving husband, Payal does it for her loving sister. She recriminates Shyam with teary eyes to tell such nasty lie, 

"Are you not ashamed of lying, putting your blame on somebody else? I and khushi has been quite for long, just because we couldn't see di to break down and either didn't want this family to break. This family would've shattered that day, when they would come to know about your truth."

Shyam gets in imbroglio, tries to hide his face.

"Does he have a little shame left? I don't think so."     Payal continues,

'if you accuse my sister so nastily, I will not remain quite."

Akash wants to know the matter. Payal reveals everything about Shyam that he used to live in their house as a paying guest and deceived them by telling himself bachelor and did engagement with Khushi. All are dumbfounded to hear this.

After hearing so much disparagements and insolence Khushi still doesn't relinquish. She is a bravado I have to say. She comes to Anjali and begs her to believe them.

"I never wanted this thing to come out like this, because I knew everybody will be shattered. That's why I ignored and didn't ponder this matter, just because of this family's happiness."

Anjali wilts, she doesn't have any strength left to hear any more. Arnav runs to her and holds her. He says they will clear everything later.

"what the!"  Is this ASR who is saying this? shyam just trampled his wife who almost died in order to rescue him and he just wants to let go this matter! His di is everything and Khushi is nothing! She is pregnant not a sick person and how Shyam stained Khushi's character and he just wants to ignore it. I don't want to believe this. The man who always stood with Khushi like a rampart, now letting go shyam who mauled her in such filthy way! Where is my ASR gone! The cvs really kidnapped my ASR and send his hamshakal instead. I guess I've been repeating same words again and again. Pardon me if I did, but I am extremely frustrated and livid now.

When Arnav was taking Anjali upstairs, Shyam calls him; he wants to clear everything right now. He just can't end his relationship with rani saheba like this. How can he leave the profligate life what he has been leading by his rani saheba's mercy,

ASR turns to him. Shyam continues his tirade,

"If these two sisters decided to ruin me, then I also decided to bring the truth in front of everybody."

He targets Payal now with volley of questions,

"Did I do engagement with Khushi, then show the pictures."

Payal says, she doesn't have any pics. Shyam tries to entrap her, "engagement is such a big party, but there is no picture?"

Payal starts to cry, her babuji was so sick that time that nobody even thought to take pictures.

shyam made the Raizada house a court room again. He jests Payal's words by clapping his hand, like the way liar lawyers do to justify their wrong case right. Shyam resumes his prosecution,

"babuji was sick, but doing engagement was necessary. And if you would've taken pics, babuji's health would've worsened. You don't have any evidence to prove your sister innocent. How can I do engagement when I am a married man."

"you didn't tell that time that you were married!"   Payal retaliates him tersely. She comes to Anjali and says her that he only didn't dupe them, but deceived all of you.

"We didn't know that he is the son in law of this family. When Khushi came to know about this we threw him out of the house."

Shyam anticipates his predicament, so now he tries to manipulate Akash,

"Since today he thought only Khsuhi is after him, but now it seems that the whole family is after him."

The raizada family rather believing the innocent girls, is giving all kind of puzzled look today. The whole family knew about Khushi's engagement with their paying guest shyam right after their babuji's heart attack. Then why they have to prove it now! It didn't happen not so far ago. I guess the whole family got amnesia!

Shyam asks Payal again, if it is true then why she was quite since today and he tries to garble her intention according to his way.

"Because you didn't want your dream to get married to such a big family would've broken."

pause: Oh yeah, that's why she refused Akash so many times and Akash had to do suicide drama to make her agree.

Shyam tries to convince nani as he knows she is one of the most important decision maker of the family. he says her that when Akash's marriage was fixed with her, then buaji came to him to solve her pension problem. Since then she tried to take the advantage. Payal can't bear the insolence against her family any more; she antagonizes, it's lie.

shyam accuses her with poignant words, "what is true, what you two sisters are saying against me?"

He again tries to stain khushi's character,

"Khushi used to come to the house by making all lame excuses and even took job in AR design. When still it didn't work, these two sisters gave their filthy eyes to the sons of this family and trapped them."

He became cantankerous in vendetta when he sees he is in impasse.

Mami seems believed his words and the rest are in impediment and our man is stagnant like a statue.

Shyam contemplates everybody's reaction and when he sees everybody is quite, he thinks all believed his lie. So he blasphemes Payal with more afflictive words,

"why you didn't let Akash know about this. I know the reason, because this story has made by this two sisters right now." 

Arnav is still numb, as if he is in inertia, where he already heard this story from Khushi's mouth before and he is giving Shyam more chance to lacerate his wife and her family. Why two slaps, I think he should give him at least three slap, third one for humiliating his sister in law. Doesn't he know how honest and nice Payal is!

Payal pleads Akash to believe her.

Shyam becomes berserk, as if any how he has to prove his innocence and proves Khushi guilty. "I can understand their intention; the girls from small family have big dreams." 

He turns to Khushi and accuses her for being mentally sick, otherwise, how could she gave an eye on a married man, if it is not a nasty mental sickness or what!"

Shyam's atrocity is getting unbearable, but the whole Raizada clan including ASR is taciturn, as if enjoying the mental torture and molestation on an innocent girl, who is no other but ASR's wife and the daughter in law of the house. But our Khushi has no cowardice; the valiant girl knows to defend herself and inhaling sharply at his insolence, she opens her mouth to retort back,

"Whatever you are saying are all lies, each and every single word is lie. I hate this man and can't tolerate him at all."

Shyam again attacks her,

"if it is then why you used to come to my room making excuses? Why did you say you feel lonely? Sometimes on the pretext to feed kheer or sometimes to say you want to ruin saale sahab!"

His filthy words echo in the wall of RM. All are puzzled and Anjali totters. But one person comes on behalf of Khushi and that is NK,

"Khushiji was lying to you, so that he can win your trust and save Arnav."

Thank God that mami's gaze falters a little. I wish she at least believes her nephew. But Shyam doesn't stop,

"If I couldn't be saved from her, how you would be! She wants to make me, you and saale sahab all the men, dance on her tune."

Khushi is mused with the fire or retribution burning bright in her innocent heart.

He turns to Khushi and asks her, "Did you tell that you will ruin Arnav? Did you?

"yes I did. Khushi accepts..

All looks at Khushi with bafflement. Khushi continues,

"To win your trust." she turns to Anjali, "Di, when I came to know that he kidnapped Arnavji, then to rescue him, I had to try to win his trust. I did all this to gather evidence against him. I did it all to save Arnavji."

Shyam warns her to stop, "you were just saving yourself, your intention and your heart, what I would've broken so soon. But Khushiji I don't have anything for you in my heart."

Khushi says Arnav with resentment to believe her, "I did all for you, for the welfare of this family. That's why I was quite and told him all this."

Pause: So some of us who assumed before entering the house, Arnav and Khushi had a mutual decision to stay quite are wrong. If they had a talk then Khushi wouldn't had to ask ASR to believe her.

Shyam becomes more relentless, "how they will trust you?"

He says to Anjali, that he loves her so much and how happy he is with her and eagerly waiting for the arrival of their princess, but this girl, he points finger towards Khushi.

"khushji, you are just a cheap opportunist girl, who can do anything for her intention."  The cruel, terrible words of shyam just ripped Khushi's soul apart.

Bravo, Arnav is till mute, just watching shyam is tearing asunder his wife with disdainful words. Khushi begs Arnav's mercy now.

'You know me well; you know that I never can do such thing."

Pause: My anger has reached to zenith now. Why khushi was beseeching Arnav and his inexorable family to believe her! Why she was not giving a damn of such family and leaving the house! 

"No, no Khushiji, you can more than this, aap nehayet ek makkar aur giri hui larki, who wants to break this family, ruin this family and for this you can do anything? you can stoop as low as possible and in that extent that flirt with your brother in law!"

Shyam's effrontery disgruntled me so much that I felt like throttle him with my bare hand.

ASR looked a bit angry, but controls his anger to see his pyaare nautankibaz di is wilting again. Nani feels ashamed to hear such filthy words and NK just looks down in embarrassment. 

Khushi looks at Arnav, her moist hazel eyes flicker and reflect her inner turmoil. She says with excruciating pain,

"I know I don't have any evidence against him, what can prove what is true or what is false, but I  know that I am telling the truth. If you look in to my eyes, you will see the truth, Arnavji, just look in to my eyes for one time and decide what is true or what is false."

Her plea was supremely superfluous.

Sanaya astounded me with her brilliant acting today. I've hardly seen  such fine acting in Indian movies and soaps. ASR gazes at her gazelle eyes which are lucid, clear, and luminescent and guileless. He stares at her eyes searchingly and when found the answer; he feels a twinge of compassion for her. As the air is thickened with tension, Arnav moves forward and pauses in between Shyam and Khushi and finally gives Shyam a slap.

'This is to cheat my di."

He gives another slap and says in menacing tone after waiting for a while, " it's for insulting my wife, these two are the most important persons of my life."

Anjali jerks to hear the sound of the slaps. The shrill sound of the slaps on her beloved husband's cheek seemed cacophonous to her.

pause: These tow slaps really didn't make me happy after hearing so much profanity from shyam's mouth against Khushi. If CVs wanted shyam to spurt out his anger towards Khushi, by any excuse they should've moved ASR from that place. In front of ASR, Shaym couldn't ravage Khushi and delineated her as a characterless girl. No way I can't accept it.

But our Khushi is an angel. She looks at Arnav with gratitude. His mere kind gesture made her heart fill with joy.

Arnav continues loathsomely with greeted teeth that you made a mistake by hurting this two. 

Anjali is crying. Shyam looks at Anjali, tries to get her sympathy, "rani saheba"

Arnav warns him not to talk to her. He will not allow him to come near her. 

"Get out of this house. I said get out."    He hollers. His countenance grapples with abhorrence and fulminating anger.

He says he will not let him bring any more pain to his family.

"Akash call the damn security now. I want this man out of this house right now," Arnav drags him with his collar. Shyam retorts back,

"Arnav Singh Raizada, how dare you grab my collar? mine?" he also screams at him when he sees it's invincible now.

"I didn't show you my dare yet. If I would've shown then you have to spend your filthy life in jail for the rest of your life. Give thanks to my sister's prayers that I'm sparing you like this." he says him scathingly and hauls him towards the gate. Finally his raw anger rises from the recess of his heart like quivering flames of fire.
"leave me, I say leave me." Shyam is screaming incessantly.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PuKYGLTjk[/YOUTUBE]

gifs and VM credit goes to the maker.

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

episode 290

what if you are watching something that you love deeply, where you have seen the most sublime moments transpire and then full of hope and a feeling in your bones you are going to see some stunning stuff leading off that now, you go and sit in front of the tv.

and then what starts unfolding, first feels like the beginning of that wonderful thing you wait for.

then starts to confuse you. are you missing something here? and how come there are so many shots of a man's double? and why is the man standing practically stock still, he who is always animated, known for fleet agile movement, the finger jabbing, the alacrity of his muscles and sinew? and why does he not speak? hasn't he kept quiet too long altready?

I never felt his young age for the way he is, intense, mature, super successful.. but for when he ran... guest house... when he sprinted...or the teej .. his coming down those stairs most clean and fast was  a treat...i keep looking at his run than the falling Kh ...

you still wait, putting your faith in what you love and say, bet they are getting ready for some real smashing story point here. see, see, how shyam is in offence is the best defence mode? and there, he is beginning to challenge all the evidence nk and khushi are coming up with...now even payal has jumped into the fray... and mami ji has brought up many questions.. now surely...

but some part of you is beginning to go slack, feeling hope melt away, a funny fear creeping up. this may not be going at all where you think it is.

again you give your flailing heart a whack and say, believe... baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai... baat hai vishwaas ki.

and you watch. more courtroom style drama. ah so you invaded my privacy and got your evidence? oh really, i signed the papers? so where are they?... and the bad guy rages while the good guys look flummoxed and lost and growing more desperate...

the voice application password comes up. and nk in his usual unguarded way, chasing the truth, fighting the bluffmaster blurts out, "yeah woh i loveyou khushi..." and the cat is out of the bag.

a man looks at a cretin.

the game enters the final mudslinging rounds. defence rushes and ambushes the judge.

he starts screaming and anjali shocks him and me with a raised hand. you know, even on this watch i got taken in and asked myself, so how exactly did they turn the story after this moment?

nk thinks he has got through. a beautiful shot of him beginning to smile, looking at di.

"behudi baatein karna band kijiye," stop saying shameless things, she bursts out.

"band kijiye, aap dono!" she turns and yells at khushi and nk.

this is the moment when asr would have stepped in, i note.

but he doesn't.

nothing really to say about this episode beyond that excruciating sense of disappointment when he just kept quiet.

because writer had written so.

because of exactly what reasons will always escape me.

and really the whole oh so clever attitude brought to this moment of story, a tragedy... a sense of cheap thrills in the writing and the direction.

this was really not the moment for it, it was the last place in fact. also, yes, one episode of asr's silence... that has traction, increases curiosity, makes the viewer a bit nervous yet excites... because the expectation builds.

i have no problems with the whole "look into my eyes and trust me" thing either... i have a huge problem with the story telling, the heart of the writing, the depth the writer sought. no matter how much one rationalises, what feels wrong, just feels that way.

and the mind and muscle and rhythm of heartbeat stops responding... no matter how much the head says, stay calm and keep vishwaasing.

290 was a sad sad one. because writers forgot that when we go close to ipk our dhadkan becomes tez. and the reason is the same... becauase somewhere heartbeats unite.

when you play with the heartbeat of ipk, you play with mine.

i understand that even the screenplay writer of the show has laughed and said, it is only a tv show, so stop getting so caught up with it. i am sure neither barun nor sanaya will perhaps understand exactly where the involvement is and why ipk means so much. of course, i expect no sensitivity or understanding from gul and star plus who view such things as merely "products" to be assessed in terms of "profits" which in their thinking is only of the monetary kind.

and if they sniff immense love for the show they would only again use it to make money, nothing else.

and really i don't blame any of these people. a tv show is not supposed to matter so much.

a man is not supposed to snap an unknown girl's dori and the woman is not supposed to fall in love with that man and that man is not supposed to turn out to be a magnificent creature with the most spectacular attitude toward, of all things, women and actors on tv are not supposed to act so well and a suave wealthy man from the world of fashion is not supposed to go all crazy about a girl in a tight churidar with pompom and choti and we are not supposed to feel and sense a man on a screen at this level, nor a woman.

beautifully said..yes indi, none of those were supposed to of that order they transpired in a guache tv serial... and have me  fallen heads deep .. there were  many moments i wanted to scream like asr "why did you come into my life at all"... well again I had to run to the same for solace...

but supposing is what the rational part of us does. the extra rational hopes, yearns, loves, ascends.

never was a rational thing anyway. never could we provide proof of why and where and how.

but if anyone had looked into my eyes, or yours that day, they'd have seen the sadness that perhaps khushi felt when on the night she had expected so much, he came and said grimly, shadi karni hogi.

that moment when he kept quiet, when i knew he didn't... well then on it was just my eyes watching, not really me.

and now shyam has actually admitted he signed the divorce papers.

he did it apparently for parivar's izzat and ghar ki shanti...

distracted part of me notes, yeah, even khushi had said that, or believed that when she kept quiet about shyam. interesting...

but not really.

when they couldn't tell the story perhaps the way they wished to, either because of channel interference or because thay had run out of inspiration or whatever, there was a tendency to turn toward being what is known as "hatke" to stay "ipk". hatkeness being identified as a feature, a key differentiator of brand ipk.

that is when ipk always suffered most. because all this loop closing and clever writing was really the little hooks that brought in and kept a thinking contemporary audience. even the chemistry, while integral, was not enough in iteslf. what really had me here and in dhakdhak was a deep deep love romance and love story...

👏👏
exactly..

an understanding of the nature of love... a daring to explore it, hope, yearn, ascend, not give in to cliches.

and that suffered when asr did not speak.

for me.

he has just saved about an hour and a bit ago the woman he loves more than his life. of course, he is worried about his family, his sister... he has just realised the sister's husband is the heinous one. he knows apart from trying to kill him, this man left khushi tied and gagged on aroad to die.

he knows khushi has reached a point where she can't keep quiet anymore.

but no matter how worried he is about di... would he still keep quiet when the pressure on khushi is increasing like this? when he hears about that password, would he only leave it to a cold hard stare? and when his sister turns and accuses khushi of behudi baatey would he just let it be?

"main tumhare b-" he has already said... just a bit back... he has seen her almost gone. heartbeat not audible.

i tell you... this is really not funny.

There is so much of passion in your writing venting utter disappointment, and our pain at what unfolded than in the original writers writing an extremely important part of the story line. Not for a nano second we thought Shyam's exposure could happen this inane, ridiculous way.
 These exact episodes, days were the ones, the asr coming back, MU clearing, Shyam's exposure,  I have been banking on since that temple marriage as u said.. for my dear love story to turn around to the golden days again. And they did turn around.. alas for the worst.. never to see the glory again.

I did believe asr is like a judge to the family and had the onus to hear all parties.. but this  long, after what he himself knows about his jijaji.. is absolutely painful to watch..

I wish indi, we could take it as funny .. as just another convenient cliche of the tv world...
that top shot looks symbolic for the beating my fav man's character took .. . messy, disoriented, bruised..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

episode 290

what if you are watching something that you love deeply, where you have seen the most sublime moments transpire and then full of hope and a feeling in your bones you are going to see some stunning stuff leading off that now, you go and sit in front of the tv.

and then what starts unfolding, first feels like the beginning of that wonderful thing you wait for.

then starts to confuse you. are you missing something here? and how come there are so many shots of a man's double? and why is the man standing practically stock still, he who is always animated, known for fleet agile movement, the finger jabbing, the alacrity of his muscles and sinew? and why does he not speak? hasn't he kept quiet too long already?

you still wait, putting your faith in what you love and say, bet they are getting ready for some real smashing story point here. see, see, how shyam is in offence is the best defence mode? and there, he is beginning to challenge all the evidence nk and khushi are coming up with...now even payal has jumped into the fray... and mami ji has brought up many questions.. now surely...

but some part of you is beginning to go slack, feeling hope melt away, a funny fear creeping up. this may not be going at all where you think it is.

again you give your flailing heart a whack and say, believe... baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai... baat hai vishwaas ki. haha love the sarcasm

and you watch. more courtroom style drama. ah so you invaded my privacy and got your evidence? oh really, i signed the papers? so where are they?... and the bad guy rages while the good guys look flummoxed and lost and growing more desperate...

the voice application password comes up. and nk in his usual unguarded way, chasing the truth, fighting the bluffmaster blurts out, "yeah woh i love you khushi..." and the cat is out of the bag.

a man looks at a cretin.

the game enters the final mudslinging rounds. defence rushes and ambushes the judge.

he starts screaming and anjali shocks him and me with a raised hand. you know, even on this watch i got taken in and asked myself, so how exactly did they turn the story after this moment?

nk thinks he has got through. a beautiful shot of him beginning to smile, looking at di.

"behudi baatein karna band kijiye," stop saying shameless things, she bursts out.

"band kijiye, aap dono!" she turns and yells at khushi and nk.

this is the moment when asr would have stepped in, i note.

but he doesn't.

nothing really to say about this episode beyond that excruciating sense of disappointment when he just kept quiet.

because writer had written so.

because of exactly what reasons will always escape me.

and really the whole oh so clever attitude brought to this moment of story, a tragedy... a sense of cheap thrills in the writing and the direction.

this was really not the moment for it, it was the last place in fact. also, yes, one episode of asr's silence... that has traction, increases curiosity, makes the viewer a bit nervous yet excites... because the expectation builds.

i have no problems with the whole "look into my eyes and trust me" thing either... i have a huge problem with the story telling, the heart of the writing, the depth the writer sought. no matter how much one rationalises, what feels wrong, just feels that way. by that point I did have a problem with the look into my eyes. Too much had been said by and against Khushi. Now to ask for help or confirmation that he believes her almost hurts my ego on behalf of her.

and the mind and muscle and rhythm of heartbeat stops responding... no matter how much the head says, stay calm and keep vishwaasing.

290 was a sad sad one. because writers forgot that when we go close to ipk our dhadkan becomes tez. and the reason is the same... because somewhere heartbeats unite.

when you play with the heartbeat of ipk, you play with mine.

i understand that even the screenplay writer of the show has laughed and said, it is only a tv show, so stop getting so caught up with it. i am sure neither barun nor sanaya will perhaps understand exactly where the involvement is and why ipk means so much. of course, i expect no sensitivity or understanding from gul and star plus who view such things as merely "products" to be assessed in terms of "profits" which in their thinking is only of the monetary kind.

and if they sniff immense love for the show they would only again use it to make money, nothing else.

and really i don't blame any of these people. a tv show is not supposed to matter so much.

a man is not supposed to snap an unknown girl's dori and the woman is not supposed to fall in love with that man and that man is not supposed to turn out to be a magnificent creature with the most spectacular attitude toward, of all things, women and actors on tv are not supposed to act so well and a suave wealthy man from the world of fashion is not supposed to go all crazy about a girl in a tight churidar with pompom and choti and we are not supposed to feel and sense a man on a screen at this level, nor a woman. 

but supposing is what the rational part of us does. the extra rational hopes, yearns, loves, ascends.

never was a rational thing anyway. never could we provide proof of why and where and how.

but if anyone had looked into my eyes, or yours that day, they'd have seen the sadness that perhaps khushi felt when on the night she had expected so much, he came and said grimly, shadi karni hogi.

that moment when he kept quiet, when i knew he didn't... well then on it was just my eyes watching, not really me.

and now shyam has actually admitted he signed the divorce papers.

he did it apparently for parivar's izzat and ghar ki shanti... was quite a stupid reason. I mean even if someone was impartially listening this was the most flimsiest of excuse. and mami nani aakash at least should have questioned this logic come more. 

distracted part of me notes, yeah, even khushi had said that, or believed that when she kept quiet about shyam. interesting...

but not really.

when they couldn't tell the story perhaps the way they wished to, either because of channel interference or because they had run out of inspiration or whatever, there was a tendency to turn toward being what is known as "hatke" to stay "ipk". hatkeness being identified as a feature, a key differentiator of brand ipk.

that is when ipk always suffered most. because all this loop closing and clever writing was really the little hooks that brought in and kept a thinking contemporary audience. even the chemistry, while integral, was not enough in iteslf. what really had me here and in dhakdhak was a deep deep love romance and love story... an understanding of the nature of love... a daring to explore it, hope, yearn, ascend, not give in to cliches.

and that suffered when asr did not speak.

for me.

he has just saved about an hour and a bit ago the woman he loves more than his life. of course, he is worried about his family, his sister... he has just realised the sister's husband is the heinous one. he knows apart from trying to kill him, this man left khushi tied and gagged on a road to die.

he knows khushi has reached a point where she can't keep quiet anymore.

but no matter how worried he is about di
... would he still keep quiet when the pressure on khushi is increasing like this? when he hears about that password, would he only leave it to a cold hard stare? and when his sister turns and accuses khushi of behudi baatey would he just let it be?

"main tumhare b-" he has already said... just a bit back... he has seen her almost gone. heartbeat not audible.

i tell you... this is really not funny.

The paragraph in bold... How do you write so beautifully? 

Enjoyed the rest of the take a lot Indi di. even for an episode like this your takes has such a nice flow to it.

I don't need convincing when the hero reaches the heroine just in time to catch her as she falls or revive her with his heartbeats or if the dupatta knows just where to fly, but I can't rationalize things which just don't feel right inside. It is hard to explain how much we feel for the show or why we feel the way we do. Why we are indignant on behalf of ASR on his silence. Why we know the character apparently even more than his creators and feel enraged when he is played with. But all of here are testimony to this inexplicable feeling. 

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

There is so much of passion in your writing venting utter disappointment, and our pain at what unfolded than in the original writers writing an extremely important part of the story line. Not for a nano second we thought Shyam's exposure could happen this inane, ridiculous way.
 These exact episodes, days were the ones, the asr coming back, MU clearing, Shyam's exposure,  I have been banking on since that temple marriage as u said.. for my dear love story to turn around to the golden days again. And they did turn around.. alas for the worst.. never to see the glory again.

I did believe asr is like a judge to the family and had the onus to hear all parties.. but this  long, after what he himself knows about his jijaji.. is absolutely painful to watch..

I wish indi, we could take it as funny .. as just another convenient cliche of the tv world...
that top shot looks symbolic for the beating my fav man's character took .. . messy, disoriented, bruised.. poor man poor ipk.

thanks, indu...

that guest house run and rushing up the stairs, so beautiful... and a young young man, just 26 who wears the mantle of someone much older because he does things that the average 26 year old doesn't, sometimes even the average 40 year old avoids this kind of responsibility...
indu, guest house... despite shoes changing and other ipk "touches", such a fantastic story there.

no that ipk never returned, though yes, the wooing back wife part was very interesting, moving, with spectacular moments... but that well crafted episode thing and the freshness, somehow went missing... also the show got very hindi serialish. did you see how in these episodes they kept showing reaction shots of each fam member a la hindi soap. i think the first time i saw that was when asr said he is not marrying la... but there it still felt natural. here... a series of predictable reaction shots, again and again, to what end.

there was a vibrancy almost in every frame in the first 180/190 episodes. incredible energy. passion just simmering below the surface... intelligence, humour ... the pace itself was cool. getting thobby now.

but i have to say, while i watched 291, and he spoke, looking as bedraggled as he was... somehow, the whole tenor of episode changed. our asr mein kuch baat toh hai.

this whole messing up of shyam denouement... pity. i wonder who ultimately owns a creative product like a serial and says, no, it's mine, not going to let anyone ruin it. maybe there's no one.

ah, the man the man the man...

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago