Kalpana's Love FF Last Chapter pg 92

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/115385703https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4089556&PID=115326251&#p115326251https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4089556&TPN=59&#p115024729https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4089556&TPN=53&#p114064052Hi so im trying something hereπŸ˜‰

Characters All same as Show but a few changes will be reveled in story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Aisha Raghav Singhanina (Babli) - Raghav and Kalpi's Daughter Spunky and cold Hates                                                                               Raghav,Paakhi and her Grandmother Kamla. Babli Yearns                                                                      for her mothers love and is overly obbsesive over her has                                                                   one dream to Drive Ragav out of  kalpis life Twin of Aditya                                                                       
Aditya Raghav Singhaina (Adi)    - Raghav and Kalpi's Son Rich Arrogrant, GoddlookingLooks                                                                     up to his father and mother,cares for babli Twin of Aisha                                                                     (Babli)

Priyanka Samar Raizaada (Priya) -Sammy and Paakhi's Daughter Spoiled and Down to earth                                                                    considered as Raghavs daughter Loves Zanye

Zanye Singh Rathore                     - Handsome Business man Rude,Rich,Arrogrant Looks up to                                                                 Raghav as a mentor. Has strong Unwanted feelings for Babli

Babli Voiceover- "Hi my name Babli I have everything a girl wants except  my mother love 
she loves that man i hate him,but i have  only  one reason to live is to drive him away from my mothers life My mother is only mine"

At the Singhania Mansion Angry eyes fall at Babli a spunky teenager, Raghav shouted at her
Ragahv - You ruined my daughters life! Don't you have any shame, who are your parents didn't                         their  raised you!
Babli watched him
Babli - Its funny you should ask.
Pakhi,sammy,Gauri,Dadi, and Raghav, watched on shocked and surprised
Raghav - Who the hell is your mother! i wont spare her or you!
Babli walked up to him ,Raghav and everyone watched on
Babli - You cant hate me. I am the Product of yours and my Mothers love. I am the symbol of                   yours   and my mothers love
Raghav was Beyond shock! Everyone watched him and Babli smirked
Babli  (In mind) What are you going to do now Mr Raghav singhaina ji
Babli smiled

okay i tried something and i might contine so please tell me and bash if you want thanks πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Chapter 50

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Continue! Aria sounds good!
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Chapter 1

At the Singhania Mansion Angry eyes fall at Babli a spunky teenager, Raghav shouted at her
Ragahv - You ruined my daughters life! Don't you have any shame, who are your parents didn't                         their  raised you!
Babli watched him
Babli - Its funny you should ask.
Pakhi,sammy,Gauri,Dadi, and Raghav, watched on shocked and surprised
Raghav - Who the hell is your mother! i wont spare her or you!
Babli walked up to him ,Raghav and everyone watched on
Babli - You cant hate me. I am the Product of yours and my Mothers love. I am the symbol of      yours   and my mothers love
Raghav was Beyond shock! Everyone watched him and Babli smirked
Babli  (In mind) What are you going to do now Mr Raghav singhaina ji
Babli smiled
Babli- Whats wrong? why are you quiet? I know you believe me
Everyone watched shocked
Babli- Dont look shock about this its life anyways i came to tell you that my mother wont be with   you she loves me more than you.And your daughter i wont sacrifice  anything for her
Raghav  was in a daze,Babli smiled at him
Babli - I hate you Raghav singhaina ji
Everyone was shocked
A lady walked up to babli and touched  her on the shoulders babli turned around and smiled the lady slaped babli, The lady was none other than kalpi 
Babli- Aai? 
Kalpi- Is that the way you speak to people,To your Father
Raghav watched Kalpi, Babli looked away
Babli- He isnt my father
Kalpi- Babli!!! 
Babli - Aai you slaped me for that man! I'll never accept him he isnt my father! 
Babli started to laugh with tears in her eyes
Babli- And yet again aai you choose Him over me! I'm your daughter he's noting to you its only                  me aai
Kalpi- Babil what are you saying?
Babil turned and watched raghav full of anger then kalpi and left
Kalpi - Babli!
Raghav and everyone watched kalpi
Raghav -Kalpi i..
Kalpi - Dont say anything. There isnt anything left to say or do
Kalpi left, Raghav watched her left Dejected 

Precap
Babli sat in a hotel's Lounge drinking and thought to herself
"Look at me I'm drinking one of that man's habits anyways i dont care Aai doesn't know"
she started laughing "She always chooses him over me she doesn't love me just because I'm the Illegitimate child and i ruined her life she hates me and loves him"
Babli wiped her tears "I wont spare you Raghav singhania, Everyone has a goal in life and mines is to drive you out of my mother life she is my mother Kalpana not your kalpi"
babli drank again and smiled evilly "And if i have to kill you Raghav singhaina ji I wont hesitate not even in a heartbeat i'll kill and so be it" Babli laughed Hysterically
In Kalpi's penthouse Apartment Kalpi was calling Babli's phone
Kamla -Any answer kalpi
Kalpi - No i wonder where she is
Both kalpi and kamla was worried
At Singhania Mansion
Pakhi - You had another child with kalpi??
Raghav watched her.

Edited by ariarai - 9 years ago
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Babli Nama tho bahut achha hi tho story b achha hogaπŸ˜‰
Continue soonπŸ˜†
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds good! I will be waiting for your next update.😊 Be quick. πŸ˜†
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pookhi

Sounds good! I will be waiting for your next update.😊 Be quick. πŸ˜†

really pooki you like it thanks so muchπŸ€—  since im really new to this if i make any mistake please tell me fast as ur the pro in this πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chin2_n

Babli Nama tho bahut achha hi tho story b achha hogaπŸ˜‰

Continue soonπŸ˜†

i know i like the name too πŸ˜ƒ
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this is wonderful can u update soon plzzz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems interestingπŸ˜ƒ
 continue soon dear n if possible pm m updates
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Im happy everyone is liking it i will make many mistakes im a newbie to thisπŸ˜‰