Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved the update! But when will Babli's confusion end! πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ Though I can understand and relate to her. πŸ˜† poor girl. That dialogue that Avinash would never hurt me which Babli said, I loved it. Hope Babli marries the right guy, who will always love her truly and not take advantage of her or hurt her. Also why Kalpi kidnap! πŸ˜­ nice update again.do update soon. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
BTW I got more confused by the spoilers! adds to the mystery! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When are you planning to update?
Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My dear Aria I just only now read your story and I absolutely loved it I must say it's different from all the other FF I read the only thing is I  would have prefer a bit more RagNa scenes but not to worry I think u might give it in future chapters as I can read your precap. I must say this is amazing writing and please keep the great work up πŸ€—
Edited by Shivanie05 - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Chapter 27

Zayne watched Paakhi shocked,Paakhi smiled
Zayne-Wedding?
Paakhi-Yes I heard,Well since I'm like a good mother figure to babli she confided in me,she told me she had feelings for my Nephew Avinash
Zayne was heartbroken,Angry and Shell shocked,Paakhi smiled
Paakhi-Wasn't that sweet of babli
Paakhi smirked and thought"Bingo"
Zayne was Shattered,Paakhi left Zayne was angry,Babli came out the car and went into the elevator"I should just stay away from guys,I am werid why would i have feelings for Avinash?"Babli took a deep breath"I won't let Zayne find out,otherwise he'll create drama for me"Zayne walked out the room in anger"I won't spare her"Babli was sad "What if Zayne Finds out,He'll be hurt,So i won't tell him when I'm ready i'll tell him"The elevator Door opened Babli look up and saw Zayne before her,Zayne watched her Angerily,Babli was nervous and scared
Babli-Za...
Before Babli said anything Zayne Jammed Babli to the wall,Babli was shocked.
Babli-Zayne what's wrong?
Zayne held babli shoulder tightly,Babli watched Zayne Teary eyed
Zayne-You have feelings for that freak
Babli-Who told you that?
Zayne-So it's true 
Zayne pulled babli closer to him
Zayne-Don't you care how i would've Felt,Don't you know how much i hate that freak!
Babli watched him,
Zayne held babli tightly hurting her,babli cried in pain,she sobbed
Babli-This is why i do...Avinash... would never hurt me like this..Never
Zayne watched babli Shocked,Speechless and Hurt,Babli removed Zayne's hand and left,When she walked in she saw Paakhi smiling.
Outside,Kalpi was walking,Raghav came out the car and followed her,Rain started pouring kalpi stood and enjoyed the rain,Raghav watched her and smiled,Kalpi turned and saw Raghav she was shocked,Raghav came towards kalpi,Kalpi looked around ,Kalpi covered herself with her hands,Raghav watched her and smiled.
Raghav-Lets go home
Kalpi Nodded,Both Raghav and Kalpi were in the Elevator,Silent,Raghav looked at kalpi,she looked at him irrtated then looked away.
Raghav-You know it makes No sense covering yourself,I've seen it all before
Kalpi opened her eyes and watched Raghav
Kalpi-I'll-mannerned
Raghav smirked
Raghav-We have a few seconds alone together so...
Kalpi watched him 
Kalpi -So what!Raghav i don't like you okay
Raghav watched kalpi and smiled
Kalpi-And stop watching me like that!
Raghav-Your'e My Wife i can watch you in anyway i want to
Kalpi rolled her eyes
Kalpi-Your'e mean to me and you want to Romance?
Raghav smiled the elevator opened Raghav leaned towards kalpi
Raghav-I'll see you later and I'll watch you
Raghav leaned closer to kalpi,Kalpi watched him shocked
Raghav-You Never know when i Might.
Raghav quickly Kissed kalpi
Raghav-Catch you
Raghav smirked,Kalpi blushed,Raghav left Kalpi watched him leave"Why Am i blushing?"Kalpi was walking out when she mashed something,she picked it up"Babli's Bracelet"Kalpi came in and saw Zayne and Priya,Paakhi came from the kitchen
Paakhi-Kalpi your Drenched
Kalpi-Yeah i'll go change,But where's babli?
Priya,Zayne and Paakhi watched her
Kalpi-Her Bracelet
Zayne looked away,Priya noticed and was sad she thought"I'm sure Zayne did something,He can't stay away from Babli i'll have to do something"
Paakhi-I'm sure she droped it,Kalpi go and change give me babli's braclet
Kalpi-Okay but Paakhi be careful with it Raghav gifted it to babli but she doesn't know
Paakhi-Okay go and change kalpi you'll fall sick
Kalpi handed the braclet to Paakhi and left
Paakhi-Priya,Zayne i'll go and get snacks for you
Paakhi went into the kitchen she held up babli's braclet and threw it in the Garbage and smiled,Paakhi washed her hand then carried the tray of snacks for priya and Zayne,Both priya and Zayne were laughing and eating Paakhi watched them and smiled she thought"Priya and Zayne are so beauitful together,Zayne is just like Raghav and I'm Just like priya and that Babli is like kalpi who took Raghav away but I wont let this Babli take Zayne away from my daughter,I had to bear it but my daughter won't"Paakhi was angry,Babli sat on her bed and cried remebering how Zayne behaved her with her,She layed on her bed and cried she thought"He broke my heart then she says he loves me,How dare he"Someone knocked on Babli's door,She quickly wiped her tears and opened her door to see Paakhi,Paakhi entered her room and sat on her bed,Babli watched her
Paakhi-Hmm Poor sweet Babli
Paakhi smirked
Babli-You told Zayne
Paakhi-Yeah,He believed me and i love the results,Well it's all over your bed
Paakhi watched her
Paakhi-Your tears
Babli was shocked
Paakhi got up
Paakhi-My daughter will be married to Zayne soon and you'll watch them maybe you can help me decorate the room for their Golden Night.
Babli was shocked and Teary eyed
Babli-It makes no difference to me.
Paakhi smirkes,Babli watched her sadly
Paakhi-Oh but it does,It hurts because you love Zayne.
Babli was in tears,Paakhi was happy
Paakhi-I finally got tears,Where's your mouth babli,you blackmailed me yet,you can't say anything right?
Babli was hurt.
Paakhi-I'll go and give you time to cry,I didn't want to make you cry babli
Paakhi smirked and left,Babli was in tears
At Kapoor's Mansion
Avinash sat on the ground and watched babli's photo,Geet came to check on him she watched on,Avinash caress Babli's photo then a tear droped on it,Geet was in tears, Geet felt sad she thought"Avi does love Babli,I'll ask babli to come back to him"Geet smiled.
At Singhaina Mansion
Pakya,Vithal,Kamla,Koyal,Tej and Shivani was welcomed by everyone Babli was walking downstairs when she saw them,Babli ran and hugged Tej,Zayne watched on Angerily,Adi hugged Shivani,everyone smiled
Babli-Mami,Shivani,Tej we have missed you all so much.
Everyone smiled,Everyone sat and talked,Raghav saw kalpi,She watched him and looked away,Raghav kept on watching Kalpi romantically,while she kept on blushing,,Gauri watched on and smiled she thought"Paakhi should see this,I'll get Raghav and kalpi drunk and then Paakhi will get a show for making them fight"Gauri smiled"Raghav and kalpi will romance infront of Paakhi"Gauri smiled,Gauri watched paaki irritated,Paakhi came over to her
Paakhi-Gauri Aunty do you need anything?
Gauri-Wine
Paakhi-Wine?Okay
Paakhi came back with the wine
Paakhi-Gauri Aunty why do you want wine?
Gauri-No it's for Raghav,Sammy,Koyal,Kalpi,you know
Paakhi smiled and left,The door bell rang and the servant answered it,Geet and Avinash entered,Babli was shocked seeing Avinash,Zayne watch on,Babli got up when Pakhi stoped her
Paakhi-Babli beta where are you going won't you welcome our guest to sit.
Paakhi smirked,Babli was shocked,Geet hugged babli
Babli-Saasu Maa
Avinash and Zayne Watched her
Geet-How are you?
Babli-I'm good please sit.
Geet and Avinash Sat down,both Avinash And Zayne watched Babli who look down feeling hurt,Paakhi smiled seeing all this.

Precap
Night 

In Raghav and Kalpi's Room Both were Drunk.
Kalpi and raghav hugged each other and fell asleep

Outside
Babli sat on the bench heartbroken,Chaahat watched her sadly
Chaahat-Sweetie Zayne's doing this to you Making you feel like this?
Babli sadly smiles 
Babli-I'm Not going to be one of those Pathetic girls whose world stops spinning just because of some guy
Chaahat watched her and smiled

Morning
Paakhi came into Raghav's room loudly,Kalpi and raghav jumped up.
Paakhi watched them shocked,Raghav and Kalpi were embarassed,Garui peeped in and smiled.

Babli was walking in the streets when Some Goons were Harrasing her,One of the goons held babli's hand Avinash came and pulled her away,Babli stood behind Avinash,she watched him shocked and scared

Forgive me for my Mistakes,Please share your thoughts and sorry for taking so long😊

ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yipee me first
aria awesome update
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Pakhi🀒 throw Babli bracelet in bin.  Hope Babli will come out with some plan to expose Pakhi.
eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!!! Cute RAGNA moments. Continue soon😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! This witch Pakhi is getting on my nerves
I wish she disappear. Aww RagNa is too cute lol
Poor Babli and Zayne. I hope Babli choose Zayne and shut Pakhi up
Superb update
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Natasha...

OMG! This witch Pakhi is getting on my nerves
I wish she disappear. Aww RagNa is too cute lol
Poor Babli and Zayne. I hope Babli choose Zayne and shut Pakhi up
Superb update

lol πŸ˜† paakhi's gonna get it soon πŸ˜‰
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update aria! Zayne has not yet learned to behave with Babli!!
To hell with him let him become Paakhi's fav son in law!!! I cant see babli with someone who hurts her all the time!

She missed being with her father all her life and has never known how it feels to be safeguarded and protected!

I was happy to see Avi doing that for her! No matter how strong, bold and carefree she is at the end of the day a woman needs to be cared for her by her man and not be hurt by him.

Wish Zayne could learn something from Avi now that he knows why Babli thinks he is better than Zayne! Please update next chappy soon!