Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ...ASB100...

I love this crossover! Rib-cracking funny! Like you, I've only seen a few scenes from RR here and there, but boy, the way you described Rudra...that was pure genius πŸ˜†

I'm still laughing over 'Yamraj incarnate' and the Hanuman Chalisa partπŸ˜†

And the people in RM, especially in the third part--whattey comedy circus, that was! Anjali with the waterfall in her eyes, Manoram mami and everyone else...I'm laughing even as I type all this! πŸ˜†

I swear, my tummy hurt by the time I finished reading! 

I would have picked out parts that I loved, but I just loved the whole thing! Every single thing! You're serving society by writing this...laughter is the best medicine, after all.  πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the next part! :D

Also, thank you Ruchi for telling me about this series! Din dhanya ho gaya after reading this. Charansparsh πŸ˜†

First and foremost, Ruchiji, aap dhanya hain, aap ki badaulat mera garib khana din-b-din ujwal hota ja raha ha.

To ASBji,  Oh thank you so much. My mom tells me that the only thing I know how to do is dramebazi, taking my mom's words to heart, I wrote this. Now what can I say, apart from that I am so glad that it could make you laugh. For me there is no greater delight. It is such a pleasent feeling to know that finally yours truly is being of some use! πŸ˜³
...ASB100... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

First and foremost, Ruchiji, aap dhanya hain, aap ki badaulat mera garib khana din-b-din ujwal hota ja raha ha.

To ASBji,  Oh thank you so much. My mom tells me that the only thing I know how to do is dramebazi, taking my mom's words to heart, I wrote this. Now what can I say, apart from that I am so glad that it could make you laugh. For me there is no greater delight. It is such a pleasent feeling to know that finally yours truly is being of some use! πŸ˜³

Cinerariaji, dramebazi requires isspecial skills. Yeh toh sirf God ki grace se hota hai ji, not everyone can be a dramebaz. And with great power comes great responsibility. And you are being a responsible samaj sevak by writing this series. πŸ˜†
Edited by ...ASB100... - 9 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Aapka garib khana hai hi ujwal e kaabil...

Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Spot on Ruch. AMan, your garib khana is beyond doubt very ameer when it comes to humor/laughter, which is all that counts. Baki, Khushi is lighting diwali diyas in advance honey, don't worry. πŸ˜‰
...ASB100... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Aapka garib khana hai hi ujwal e kaabil...

Whenever I watch this scene, I always START to wonder how one can sit and light diyas around themselves, WITHOUT realizing it. And then Arnav comes and gives Khushi that look, and I lose my train of thought...πŸ˜†
Edited by ...ASB100... - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...ASB100...

Whenever I watch this scene, I always START to wonder how one can sit and light diyas around themselves, WITHOUT realizing it. And then Arnav comes and gives Khushi that look, and I lose my train of thought...πŸ˜†

And I always wonder how can one arrange them in such perfect concentric circles. Did she first draw the circles and then place the diyas?πŸ˜• And next Arnav happens and the fate of my speculating dimaag turns out that short lived. πŸ˜†
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And when you are at it Honey, update this one as well. I am gravely missing the doze of hysteric laughter. 
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROFL. LOVE THE IDEA. Cant wait are they doing to do a wife swap ?
OK IPKKND started me off on fan fictions, but rang rasiya got me interested wanted to know what sanaya would be like in another role. After all I watched baath hamari pakki hai on you tube with our own Barun in it... pre wedding I may addπŸ˜‰ check it out if you haven't already. LOL because there are a few episode which had me in stiches including him under hypnosis falling for a guy! . Yes believe it, and he dances(so cute). Back to what I was saying about the two
Having watched up until recently... I wont be a spoiler but here are a few of my similarities between the shows.
First of all ranawat is also a hottie.. if you dont believe me chack out phatphattiaya posts on rr there is a rather hot photo of him tending his wounds in the mirror..http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3872439

paro gets married to varun..not barun but varun...couldnt they think of another name? omg trying to kill off an old pairing once and for all.. not happening
laila is aka BS previous avatars love interest in baht hamari pakki, aman in this is his brother
at one point laila wears khushi cast off dark green and red costume she wore on the her fiist wedding night in shantivan .. ok I like it but reaaly couldnt they afford new stuff?
Aman is rudras right hand man here, as he is Asr's
dhaari choobthi heh Is definitely a a rip off line... as is tum theek ho... as is rudra holding paro against a pillar and as arnav did to khushi
here paro has a jeeja and ipk a jiji...g
Rudra and asr both have mother issues albeit in opposite directions.
The mirror paro buys in the first couple of episodes is the same one that arnav uses to show khushi the "mooncha" he drew on her...must be from her hand bag lol.
In ipk khushi draws asr with her dupattas.. no idea why she was so flustered without them its not as if they covered her up..wheras paro draws the use of mirrors.
Rudra and asr both call their other halves paagal, in Ipk an rr she is referred to by tittali .. in rr she chases a blue one around.
khushi is brought up by her massi ad is paro, both being orphaned..
Khushi dreams of asr as her tormentor, whilst paro dreams of rudra

ok cant remember any more from top of my head...blame moumita for me finding your post
πŸ˜‰

BUT SERIOUSLY THIS IS AWESOME πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by addicted25 - 9 years ago
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes just remembered another...nannis husband in Ipk is called ...
wait for it

Rudra Prataap... check out the holi scene in ipk where khushi pretends to be him 🀣 . Ok seriuosly need to go to sleep now have work in the morning...
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted25

ROFL. LOVE THE IDEA. Cant wait are they doing to do a wife swap ?
OK IPKKND started me off on fan fictions, but rang rasiya got me interested wanted to know what sanaya would be like in another role. After all I watched baath hamari pakki hai on you tube with our own Barun in it... pre wedding I may addπŸ˜‰ check it out if you haven't already. LOL because there are a few episode which had me in stiches including him under hypnosis falling for a guy! . Yes believe it, and he dances(so cute).  

Hehehe, thanks dear. Thanks a lot, your comment made me giggle and laugh at the same time. I have seen  Baat Humari Pakki hai too, and it was really quite hilarious. In fact IPKKND and BHPH too had a number of similarities, but maybe because Shravan was a 180 degree from Arnav, we didn't mind the similarities much.

RR, I did start, but then it was again the same, broody hero who doesn't believe in love and a heroin who has a lot of faith and is a do-gooder, or more like another Ms-goody-two-shoes. Another love-hate kinda thing that carried so much air of deja-vu that I couldn't possibly go on with it, add to that, RR barely had any light moments or humor, a bit gloomy for my taste. So yeah, I did watch a couple of episodes and then gave up on it.  

But yeah, I have read a couple of Serial Junkie's phatphatiya posts and found them to be a better entertainment than the show. πŸ˜†

Thanks for your comment dear and thanks for informing me of more similarities. Now I can use them to my advantage. πŸ˜‰