Posted: 9 years ago
O yes..Good luck with them examsπŸ˜ƒ
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arshi67

This is absolutely hysterical!

'Amezingly' hilarious πŸ˜†
I have been guffawing non stop throughout all the 3 chapters so far!
Please please please pm me when you update. 
Meanwhile good luck with your exams. 

Hey dear, thanks for the lovely comment and thanks for giving this one a go. Semester trials and tribulations have weighed me down big time, so it might take another ten days before I update. Thanks for the wishes, and I'll PM you, no sweat. πŸ˜ƒ
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvpal007

O yes..Good luck with them examsπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear. πŸ˜ƒ Luck is what I am in dire need of. Thanks for the lovely comment and your wishes. Thanks Arshi67 for bringing tvpal007 here. 
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

To begin with, I'd say with all my sincerity, I love Ria. Wow, it sounds cool. I love this name. I mean my dear friends on India Forums have given me so many names, I feel like Lord Ganesha with 108 namesπŸ˜†.

Like some call me CR, some A, some C, some AMan, some, Aman Mathur (yes, as in ASR's manager, how I got that nick name is a long story) but Ria, wow, the only name that makes me feel like a girl. Love it! 😳 

I really so look forward to your replies, they just make me so happy. πŸ˜ƒ It's heartening, endearing and oh so flattering when you quote the parts you liked. I love you damn it! πŸ€—

PS:  I wanted to make the encounter totally filmy, seems it worked in my favor. πŸ˜†

Clears throat! Raises a brow! So you've only one lovely name, eh..? The only one that makes you feel like a girl? Alright! We'll all call you Ria. Atleast I'd keep calling you that unless you miss my Nicky. Just so you know the value of my Nicky and the affectionate thoughtfulness behind the endearment that's Mathur!  Sniffs inaudibly! I don't have a cold, btw, that's a gesture of seriousness before you go all hygiene-freak and decide to run a mile so as to not catch the flu! 

God! Seriously, dude! How many many names? You should be grateful you're not jailed for owning so many identities! But I love'm all! πŸ˜†
Edited by sarahehsan - 9 years ago
sarahehsan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumita_2014

I am glad  I make you smile, because if you are Aman Mathur then I am a lady version of ASR πŸ˜‰... 

Thanks for liking my name... anyways you had no choice when I already have decided to call you so... Lady ASR says, humph! *lifting eyebrow*

Hey Moumati! πŸ˜›

Your comments are so cool, Hun! Just read a few in the previous pages! Please join us all in mission, 'Annoy The Crap Outta Mathur and Demand An Update Whenever The Hell We Wish!' Just decided the title, btw.πŸ˜†
Edited by sarahehsan - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahehsan

Clears throat! Raises a brow! So you've only one lovely name, eh..? The only one that makes you feel like a girl? Alright! We'll all call you Ria. Atleast I'd keep calling you that unless you miss my Nicky. Just so you know the value of my Nicky and the affectionate thoughtfulness behind the endearment that's Mathur!  Sniffs inaudibly! I don't have a cold, btw, that's a gesture of seriousness before you go all hygiene-freak and decide to run a mile so as to not catch the flu! 

God! Seriously, dude! How many many names? You should be grateful you're not jailed for owning so many identities! But I love'm all! πŸ˜†

*sniff* *snort* *sniff* *blow into hanky* *and wipe tears with the same hanky* *hanky panky*

I feel like the miserable Khushi been misunderstood by the 'YOU' ASR.😭 Just because I love the nicky Ria and feel it's the only feminine addressing I have been bestowed with (c'mon, Aman, CR are pretty masculine!) doesn't mean I don't love my other names😲. I lau them all dear. πŸ€—

Please janeman, yeh zurm na kar, tu mujhe Mathur hi bula. Pileej. πŸ˜³

Pink wala pillej.
sarahehsan thumbnail
Yuk! Here I was.. Even sighing inaudibly and sniffing when I didn't even have the cold lest you run away and you.. Well, I wouldn't dare to offend you by saying you disgust me when you snort or blow snot into the hanky or when you go on to royally wipe your face like a princess, with it, either! Just a Yuk would suffice, me thinks! :D

Moving onto important matters, where were we? Yea, nautanki bas kar! You may love all the names given to you, bey. No worries. There's not even the need to love my Nicky the 'special' way. No pressure! :D Mathur is not girly and I know that. Par tu bhi kaunsi 'girl' hai? :D Was just trying ot get a response outta you since you seemed to be bijee! :D

And Pink wala. Pileej kay howe hai, Sanka Devi? ;)

P.S. : iPad acting weird. Can't quote or insert emojis! :P
cineraria thumbnail
Pink wala pileej is the girly girly pileej. πŸ˜† Tang I must go now, I will catch up later. I have database management system up next. The course is huge and I haven't studied in advance. So yeah, I take your leave now. 
Main aur meri roomal stories epic hain. Roomal mein things to remember ki ganthen bhi hai. 

AND yes I am trying to be all feminine. πŸ˜³
sarahehsan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Pink wala pileej is the girly girly pileej. πŸ˜† Tang I must go now, I will catch up later. I have database management system up next. The course is huge and I haven't studied in advance. So yeah, I take your leave now. 

Main aur meri roomal stories epic hain. Roomal mein things to remember ki ganthen bhi hai. 

AND yes I am trying to be all feminine. πŸ˜³

Ohkay, got it.. LOL

Go, study. Make me proud, Mathur! All the Best! (Y)

Aur haan, yeh roomal Jo bhi hai woh mujhe baad mein batana.. See ya! :D

Take care! And tu feminine hojaayegi toh main tujhe Mrs Mathur bulana shuroo kardungi! Take your pick! No more choices. Mathur or Mrs. Mathur! Bwahaha!