Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rith123

Behna,

*tries typing but is laughing like a loon. Calms self*

That was by far the best Runav fic I have ever read. And even though it is the only Runav fic I have read, I still stand by it being the best. This shall be the benchmark by which I shall judge all other Runav stories.

I completely agree with Arnav being grossed out while thinking about food getting stuck on his mustache. I had a math tuition teacher like that. Was really hard to concentrate on "the corresponding interior angle of triangle bla bla bla..." when there were remnants of paratha dangling. 

And Rudra using sunsilk. Genius, that. Explains everything also. 

Runav 5eva.

Hehehehehe Rithi Behen, so nice to see you here. 

Runav 5eva πŸ€£

I guess WABMM is winning a horse race where only one horse is contesting and probably it's future is secure as well. πŸ˜†

Haye re Nandkissore, I can imagine, ek toh waise bhi maths can be obnoxious at times, add to that such a gross sight! πŸ˜² 
kclovearshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it, it's too good and soo original!! Fanfic on Ru-nav πŸ˜†
Loved the scene in Kailash too & references to Rajnikanth πŸ˜†

Thanks to Ruchi (Arshi67) for the recommendation πŸ˜‰
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kclovearshi

Loved it, it's too good and soo original!! Fanfic on Ru-nav πŸ˜†
Loved the scene in Kailash too & references to Rajnikanth πŸ˜†

Thanks to Ruchi (Arshi67) for the recommendation πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ

Ruchi jiji, I don't think I can thank ju enough. πŸ˜ƒ
I'll have to reread this to comment. I don't even watch RR, and I still feel like you've captured the essence with the dialogue and thought process. Loved the Rudra's opinion about Arnav and his city ways. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE UPDATEWA!! This is geniusly woven, hysterical stuff has your crazy touch. 
OH MY GOD. I just read this suggestion that Khushi and Paro might switch places. If THAT happens, God save us. (I want it so, SO bad)
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Ruchi... thanks for giving me this link... this was such a good day for me to find it... totally bored at work, nothing to do after a  very very long time...and didn't want to start anything new on a friday... so read this instead! πŸ˜†

And Ria Mia... this is just super hilarious!!!! I haven't watched RR at all, but that didn't hamper my enjoyment at all... I was actually laughing out loud a few times.

very funny and very well written... but where is Part4???? WHERE WHERE WHERE?????????

Edited by mem1 - 9 years ago
sher_lock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...that was awesome
MONAKARAN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG - This is hilarious!! I just read the 3 chapters. I loved Khushi's dialogues. I wonder why you chose not to use the hindi dialogues to your FF. Would have made it even better. I am appalled that you are not getting as many readers as you should. Your stuff is dynamite!!! Wow just wow!!!
awroneema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i laughed my heart out after so longgg...loving ur works..
Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ladki have you forgotten this exists? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘