Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing writing and a laughter riot... 

How do you even think like this????  πŸ‘  It is hilarious... πŸ€£

Would love to know who gets declared as the final winner in the land of Kailash... I must say I am partial to ASR winning as was the case with most of the folks who are reading this... No surprise there I guess... πŸ˜†

All the best for your exams and I hope you will ace them all...

It is bookmarked and I will stalk πŸ˜‰ but still would love a PM if it is not too much of trouble when you next update...

PS:
Thanks Ruchi (Arshi67) for recommending this and the the link... I would have missed this little gem without you pointing me in this direction... Love you loads damn it!!!... πŸ€—

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

Amazing writing and a laughter riot... 

How do you even think like this????  πŸ‘  It is hilarious... πŸ€£

Would love to know who gets declared as the final winner in the land of Kailash... I must say I am partial to ASR winning as was the case with most of the folks who are reading this... No surprise there I guess... πŸ˜†

All the best for your exams and I hope you will ace them all...

It is bookmarked and I will stalk πŸ˜‰ but still would love a PM if it is not too much of trouble when you next update...

PS:
Thanks Ruchi (Arshi67) for recommending this and the the link... I would have missed this little gem without you pointing me in this direction... Love you loads damn it!!!... πŸ€—

Aww, πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much dear, and thanks Arshi67 for pointing you in this direction and making my garib khana's future ujwal.

I'll definitely send you a PM, I'll send you a buddy request, please except it, that makes PMing infinitely easier. 

PS: I love your DP. 

PPS: Theory eggjam have been done with, now what scares is the impending menace of practicals. Thanks for the wishes, need some.
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Super duper !!!!!
Love your creative head dearπŸ‘

Too hilarious n  interesting ...

Love your sense of humour ... Tooo goodπŸ‘

Waiting for next ...is it time for role reversalsπŸ˜‰
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Aww, πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much dear, and thanks Arshi67 for pointing you in this direction and making my garib khana's future ujwal.

I'll definitely send you a PM, I'll send you a buddy request, please except it, that makes PMing infinitely easier. 

PS: I love your DP. 

PPS: Theory eggjam have been done with, now what scares is the impending menace of practicals. Thanks for the wishes, need some.

It's my pleasure Cinerariaji or is it Riaji or is it Amanji or is it Aji or is it Cji or is it CRji...You mentioned about Lord Ganesha's names, but it seems like you are wandering towards Lord Vishnu's sahastranam πŸ˜†

And I'm more than happy to make your garib khana ujwal, no dimming of the lantern like Arnavji!
The more the merrier right?

Can Shyamji help in ridding you of mentioned menace?  Aakhir loha hi loha ko katata hain ...πŸ˜†

cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

It's my pleasure Cinerariaji or is it Riaji or is it Amanji or is it Aji or is it Cji or is it CRji...You mentioned about Lord Ganesha's names, but it seems like you are wandering towards Lord Vishnu's sahastranam πŸ˜†

And I'm more than happy to make your garib khana ujwal, no dimming of the lantern like Arnavji!
The more the merrier right?

Can Shyamji help in ridding you of mentioned menace?  Aakhir loha hi loha ko katata hain ...πŸ˜†

Ruchiji, I lau you damn it. πŸ€—

At bold: I concur with that. πŸ˜† They all use their respective endearments for yours truly. You are welcome to add yours to the list. To each his/her own.

I still wonder what made Arnavji dim the lantern, he was perhaps doing a thesis on the seductive effects of sundry modes of diffused lal-ten lighting.

Ah, it's been so long since I last wrote, the machinery seems to have gotten rusty. I thought I'll write on the day my theory eggjams end, but apparently I am facing a block.  I hope concentrating on the Shyamji angle would bring me out of my misery. 
Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Ruchiji, I lau you damn it. πŸ€—

At bold: I concur with that. πŸ˜† They all use their respective endearments for yours truly. You are welcome to add yours to the list. To each his/her own.

I still wonder what made Arnavji dim the lantern, he was perhaps doing a thesis on the seductive effects of sundry modes of diffused lal-ten lighting.

Ah, it's been so long since I last wrote, the machinery seems to have gotten rusty. I thought I'll write on the day my theory eggjams end, but apparently I am facing a block.  I hope concentrating on the Shyamji angle would bring me out of my misery. 

Riaji hum bhi aapse bohot bohot... accha faintwa nahin pretend karoongi...keh deti hoon!
Hum bhi aapse bohot bohot pyaar karte hain  β€οΈ

@bold - πŸ˜† tum bhi na Riaji ... kuch bhi! 

And Shyamji bringing you out of your misery πŸ˜²
Invoking evil spirits ... dhyanse! kuch bhi ho sakta hain!!

cineraria thumbnail

Riaji hum bhi aapse bohot bohot... accha faintwa nahin pretend karoongi...keh deti hoon!
Hum bhi aapse bohot bohot pyaar karte hain  β€οΈ

@bold - πŸ˜† tum bhi na Riaji ... kuch bhi! 

And Shyamji bringing you out of your misery πŸ˜²
Invoking evil spirits ... dhyanse! kuch bhi ho sakta hain!!

Hai,  Arnavji wala dhyaan se. Ab toh rakhliya humne apna dhyaan. πŸ˜†

Shyamji is like friction, it impedes your speed but you cannot walk without it. The necessary evil. πŸ˜› And his evil for some bizarre reason reduces my misery. I mean he was the villain as wily as Iago from Othello but ended up being an analogy to the villain in Comedy Of Errors. πŸ˜† At the end of the day one almost feels sympathetic towards his perpetual failure. πŸ˜†

Arshi67 thumbnail
"Ah, it's been so long since I last wrote, the machinery seems to have gotten rusty."

You're going to think I'm totally nuts but I couldn't resist ...

πŸ˜†

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail

"Ah, it's been so long since I last wrote, the machinery seems to have gotten rusty."

You're going to think I'm totally nuts but I couldn't resist ...

πŸ˜†

Arre behen what an eye salvation. This episode after 500 plus views still makes me giggle like a maniac, Va...Va... What the. 

Jaane kahan gaye woh din. 
...ASB100... thumbnail
I love this crossover! Rib-cracking funny! Like you, I've only seen a few scenes from RR here and there, but boy, the way you described Rudra...that was pure genius πŸ˜†
I'm still laughing over 'Yamraj incarnate' and the Hanuman Chalisa partπŸ˜†

And the people in RM, especially in the third part--whattey comedy circus, that was! Anjali with the waterfall in her eyes, Manoram mami and everyone else...I'm laughing even as I type all this! πŸ˜†

I swear, my tummy hurt by the time I finished reading! 

I would have picked out parts that I loved, but I just loved the whole thing! Every single thing! You're serving society by writing this...laughter is the best medicine, after all.  πŸ˜†

Can't wait for the next part! :D

Also, thank you Ruchi for telling me about this series! Din dhanya ho gaya after reading this. Charansparsh πŸ˜†
Edited by ...ASB100... - 9 years ago