When Arnav Bhaiya Met Moonchiya Part 4 page 13 UPDATED May 12

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hola denizens of FF forum. 
First things first, the following junk balderdash is written in pure jest.
Born out of unconditional support of friends, shree10, prpk525, amus5 and tomriddle. 
After a lot of contemplation over which forum to post it on, since this has stuff both from IPKKND and Rangrasiya I reckoned the FF forum to be the best place.
 Fandom wars are strictly encouraged (well we all love some drama) but don't let mods know about it okay?
Note: It isn't proof read, I have exams so you might find some awful spelling mistakes. 
Also it's high time that I shut up!

Warning: Very very mature content ahead, strictly 81+

Part One:

Arshi

He had deduced long ago that his wife's brain was a systemic disarray of logical hazards, her thought process an exponential function in variable x where x could assume any value between a display of rare maturity to spasmodic buffoonery and her entire being,  a compulsive presense in his life! 

He remembered his statement from long ago, which still made his fangirls go rushing, flushing and blushing, "Thodi Pagal hai, but cute hai." He now wanted to alter that, "Poori Pagal hai, but bahut cute hai." He often told her that she was one of her kind with an  unmasked pride! Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, she never failed to surprise him. And he never failed to surprise her!

One of the Prakash brother's took his blazer and laptop bag as he entered the living room of his mansion where plonked on a couch, his sister was shedding bucket full of tears and aunt giving her non-stop commentary over some random daily soap on the channel Star Poop or Pee TV or Loony Entertainment Television. He grimaced remembering that fateful incident which had resulted in him learning the names of channels running in the name of Indian Entertainment. "f**k" he swore. 

Some three months ago, just after Khushi had won the Mrs. India pageant, she had been approached by the production house which had once produced a show called, "Geet Kabse Ghar Aayi" on Star Bund with the script of another unnamed bromance drama to be aired on the channel Wife Not Ok. 

Khushi had jumped in excitement while he had slumped in dejection. He couldn't believe it, a bromance drama! He had tried so hard to dissuade her, offered that she could instead model for AR's bridal collection, hell, model for anything she liked, maybe take up ads, he knew many ad gurus in Mumbai, he would get her to endorse a soft drink brand if she liked but Khushi could not be convinced. Neither could he be, the very thought of seeing his wife in some other man's arms even if it was only for the camera was downright revolting. 

The production house had approached him, set up a meeting explaining him how in these dramas there was no actual kissing-vissing, only almost kisses, almost suhaag raats (which too were at times done using dummies) and most of the time the romantic mood was set only by the background music but Arnav just couldn't let this happen. The Green monster poked his head everywhere, he was mad, and Aman's life became hell as a result of it. 

Later that week he had to leave for London to address an emergency, 
when he came back, his wife was no where to be found. His sister had informed him through a sheen of un-shed tears, holding a pooja thali in hand that she had left for Mumbai with their photographer Jeff, as soon as the words had escaped her mouth her pooja thali got filled with her freely flowing tears. 

Arnav was desperate the first day, he contemplated a hundred times whether to leave for Mumbai, booked and cancelled twenty flight tickets, thought of borrowing the helicopter from Deccan again (which he would flaunt hiding the D) but he did not. Why should he be so adversely affected, after all she had a right to further her career and he couldn't hinder that.

The next day he was haggard, he downed thirty mugs of black coffee, imagined all the almost kiss scenarios with random men and his wife, the most recurrent male face being that of a man clad in an army like uniform, with a thick moustache driving a jeep. He paled, forgot to take his medicines and fainted. Anjali shed another bucket of tears over his face bringing him back to conscious. Lavanya who had come from London with him to pay the family a visit, fed him jalebis made by Khushi. 

The following day Arnav had cancelled all his appointments, sitting in his green recliner he kept on staring at Khushi's photograph in his hands wistfully while Arav played a DVD of classic soccer matches on the large LED TV in his room. But all Arnav could remember was Khushi watching "Raashi Phal (horoscope)". 

^^^

Khushi was welcomed by an eerie silence when she entered the mansion, she wondered if Arnavji would be mad at her. She saw NK sitting in the couch alone reading some angrezi upanyas called Twilight.

"Nanheji" she called.

"Khushiji?" he gasped, and ran towards her, "Woh Nannav... Nannav"

"Kya hua unhe, aap kuch batyenge bhi?"

"Nannav phir se madhosh ho gaya"

She did not wait to tell him the difference between "madhosh" and "behosh", being quite sure it must be the latter, she left her suitcase there and ran towards their room clutching only one bag to her side.

There she found him, just three days without her, lying in his king size bed in a half sitting position, looking deathly sick. "Arnavji, kya hua aapko?" she asked.

"Just go away." he growled, without looking at her.

It had taken an hour of persuasion, after which her forever grumpy Laad Governor relented and agreed to listen to her tale of why she went to Mumbai, he did not forget to act pricey and flare his nostrils every now and then.

And then, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada opened the bag she had been dearly clutching to reveal to the family her purpose of visit.

Large posters were unloaded each showcasing her clad in a loud chamkili sari akin to what Manorma usually sported, heavy jewelry, a fist full of vermilion in her parting and a large matching bindi, along with grotesque make up. Manorma squealed, Lavanya grimaced, Anjali shed another bucket full, NK well, who cared what he did, while Arnav stood dumbstruck before it hit him. 
She wasn't doing the bromance drama, she had signed for kitchen politics, he sighed in relief, at least he won't have to worry about almost kissing now.

He studied the posters, in one she had a belan in her hand, in another she was pulling the pig tails of two little girls, in yet another she was handing tiffin boxes to school children, in another to office goers and then it dawned upon him, just above every poster was written in clear letters, "Various Works Of KKGSR Dabba Service".

Arnav got to the stairs remembering that day, she was indeed crazy, why she had to give him a heart attack like that, she could have easily told him, but then she was Khushi and when did she do things the normal way. He was pleasantly surprised today not to find her in the living room watching daily soaps, he checked his watch it was 10:30, he had informed her earlier about the small dinner party after the conference, maybe she had already slept he mused.

When he entered their room, the sight in front of him had him dazed, spell struck and thoroughly turned on. She sat in front of the mirror, her back facing him, brushing her long hair, ditching the clumsy salwar kameez she usually wore as a night suit and replacing it with the maroon coloured vaguely sensual nighty he had bought her a month ago. He entered the room casually shutting the door behind him with his heels and leaned against the door frame, hands folded across his chest, smirking.

She turned instantaneously, "Arnavji." she said smiling brightly but then for some reason her smile faltered, "are you... are you tired?"

He cocked his brow, gazing at her intently, "Why do you ask?" he said slyly.

"Woh... hum..." she fumbled.

"Maybe I was, but not anymore."  he replied huskily standing to his full length and swiftly locking the door behind. "You didn't answer my question though." Oh how much he loved to see her flustered.

"Which question?" she asked feigning innocence.

"Really Mrs. Raizada, you want me to repeat?" he whispered taking a step towards her. She backed a little as a habit and hit stool and fell on it.

"Careful Khushi." he cautioned and reached her in a second, and pulled her up gently, "So what are your plans for tonight baby?" he whispered close to her ear, still holding her arm in one hand and flicked her nose with the other.

"Well, Mr. Raizada, I though..."

"You thought..."

"I... if we could..."

He circled his arms around her waist drawing her still closer, "if we could what Khushi?" Khushi could very well identify the teasing tone of her husband, She felt her cheeks getting warm as he drew gentle circles along her waist.

"If we could make..."

"Make what?" he breathed in her ear, making her all fuzzy.

"Make..." her voice barely came out.

"Hmm, I am listening. C'mon say it." he wondered how easily gibberish frizzled out of her delicious mouth but she would go all tongue tied when it came to this...

She shut her eyes tight feeling his hands moving upwards in a sweet torture. "If we could make jalebis tonight." she said out loud with a gush of breath.

His hands stilled for a moment. Next he turned her to face him, smirking playfully, "Where sweetheart?" he purred.

She bit her lip averting his gaze in response, her nose turning a beautiful shade of pink. He leaned in to kiss the side of her nose, she drew a sharp breath in response, next he kissed the corner of her lips, the contact made her open her eyes and look in his which darkened with every passing second. "I'll join  you in five minutes." he said, lightly blowing the strands of hair fallen over her forehead, "to make jalebis of course." and winked. She blushed profusely watching him move towards the bathroom.

The heat emanating from their bodies was enough to fry scores of Jalebis. Khushi shuddered in pleasure as his hot tongue swept out stroking her skin where a tiny mole near her ear had always caught his fancy. She shivered just like the first time he had done that, he brought his mouth over her ear gently nuzzling at it, "Khushi..." he whispered.

She was rendered incapable of thinking, let alone speak, "Hmm." 

"I..." he teased her earlobe. She knew what was coming. And it never failed to bring her to the heights of ecstasy, when he said those three magical words. No matter how many times he said those to her, but it brought the same feeling of fulfillment, of completion and pure unadulterated joy as the very first confession. She remembered that phone call about two years ago, he could hear her crying, her covering the mouthpiece with her dopatta notwithstanding. He had then, to her utmost bewilderment and fascination told her what he felt about her, three words said in pain and passion.

But it hadn't been enough, he never said those to her when they were face to face, why the hell? Till that precious night it transpired, he had been fiery, his sullen temper always made him spill the beans, he had charged at her in an attempt to dismiss, he argued that she never tried to understand him and ended up saying the three on her face in a way that was unique to him, he made the three words to four, typical ASR, how would he not drop a 'damn it' after every sentence he ever said?

Khushi waited in maddening anticipation, he dropped a few more kisses along her jaw and then came back to her ear...

"Kahiye na Arnavji..." she could wait no longer.

He complied and whispered in the huskiest possible voice, one that could reduce any female on earth to a molten puddle of desire...

"Andhera Kayam Rahe... damn it."

She gave him her million dollar dazzling smile, that made him lose all semblance of the little control he had been practicing to no avail.

"Hum bhi aapse..." rest of the words never came out as he claimed her lips in a smoldering kiss. His fingers deftly working in getting her out of the flimsy fabric.

Thirty minutes later, they lay drowsy and spent after a mind blowing  session. She studied his face, his eyes were closed, he had a sweet satisfied smile on his lips, she wondered if she could ask him what she had on her mind. Her Laad Governor hardly ever refused her anything when he was in a good mood and he seemed in one right now.

"Arnavji..."

"Hmm."

"Are you asleep."

"hmm, not really."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Will you do it for me?"

He opened one eye lazily, she looked at him expectantly, "Absolutely."

"Really?"

"Will you say it now."

"Will you grow a Moonch?"

"What the." Arnav winced and let out a string of choice expletives. Apart from being confused, she really admired his choice in cuss words, her vocabulary was growing strong, thanks urban dictionary. Arnav on the other hand wanted to run and skinny dip into his pool (only that there would be too many mosquitoes) to let out his frustration. Hell, it must be that stupid show that she was hooked on to, every night on Killers Channel at 9:30 PM IST. 

It killed him somewhere just how his wife drooled over the hero who had as Khushi would describe, "Jhabrili Moonchen". Man what would he give to tear that moustache away from his face! She would gush the entire day over Major saab, such was his ordeal that he heard his wife utter "Major Saab" more than Laad Governor. It pinched his heart, what not he had done to rescue himself from this madness. He has tried reasoning, given her all the logical arguements regarding how the show was unbelievable bullshit, how there was no organization called BSD, how the army Uniforms were all wrong, how mother of a Shaheed could not just barge and slap an officer, how army men sported crew-cut, how the lavish tufts sported by the damned major were a breach of army's decorum, how the trigger happy major should have been court martialled by now. But would she give a damn, hell no. She'd be still fawning all over him.

Unable to take it, he had pulled out the TV wires. But she had figured that out in two days, next he asked the set top box company to cancel the channel's subscription, when they had said it was impossible he had thrown a gargantuan sum of money at them making them finally unsubscribing Killers. But Khushi had resorted to YouTube. He had then removed the Broadcom chip from the motherboard of her laptop, so that she could not access internet, she had borrowed Anjali's laptop. He then hid away his sister's lappy in the Mandir, she had taken his iphone and watched the show using 3G. He was exasperated, tired, fed up. And now her repugnant "Moonch" fetish.

He had given so many arguments against it, told her he would look horrible sporting one, and she reminded him of his photograph where the 'Kanyas' had drawn a "jhabrili moonch", the memory was repulsive!

He then reasoned how uncomfortable it would be to eat with a moustache, he felt bile rise in his throat at his own logic wondering about food articles sticking in hair. What an unhygienic menace! He contemplated to fire all men with a moustache in his office.

As opposed to the reaction he had aspired to get from his wife, her eyes immediately brightened up, "Not a problem Arnavji, I'll lick away that food from your Moonch."

For the first time in his life Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to grow a moustache right at that moment. Hygiene be damned!

Khushi had immediately brought her hand to her lips, how could she say such a shameless thing? She thought, her cheeks burning red. Arnav smirked, "Why do I need a moustache baby, you could always lick it from my lips?" She had punched his shoulder in response, "Aapko sharam nahin aati?"

"Nope."

And the present predicament, what reason could he give her now to not grow one?  Rising like phoenix from the ashes of his Shaatir Dimaag, a brilliant idea struck him - one thing that could dissuade her forever from the subject, she'd never raise it again in her life, he knew it. So he began, "Well sweetheart I would, but there is a problem."

"What?"

"Ten years down the line, when my hair starts greying, you know it's natural, along with the hair on my head, I'll have to die my moustache as well. Think about it Khushi, more hair color, more money spent, more..." he didn't have to say more. Her eyes widened, the spirit of the  frugal and prudent middle class girl Khushi Kumari Gupta from Lucknow rose from it's deep slumber."

"Humne toh yeh socha hi nahi tha Arnavji."

"See, perks of being Mrs, Raizada." he declared triumphantly.

She touched her long hair, "I should get my hair cut short Arnavji." she mumbled.

Arnav was dumbstruck. 

It took an hour of convincing, cajoling, hell he loved her long hair and finally she understood. He sighed in relief, now she wouldn't trouble him about the moonch anymore.

After a few minutes of blissful silence spent in each other's arms, 

"Arnavji..."

"Hmm."

"Are you asleep."

He opened one eye, bored, "Just say it damnit." he snapped.

"Take me to Chandangarh, please."

He let out another string of choice expletives, this time Khushi had to close her ears, the words were really very bad. Devi Maiyya would punish her for even hearing them.

"Do you realize, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, it's all imaginary, there is no place like Chandangarh damnit." he hissed.

"No Arnavji, there is, I checked it on Google." she asserted.

"Really?" he said irritated, "even I did Khushi and there is none."

She shot up and sat facing him. The duvet covering her bosom slipped, his eyes followed it leisurely sparking with mischief and something else. Khushi saw it, and pulled it up, no way she could indulge him, he didn't believe her?

He rolled his eyes. "What friggin site was it?"

"It was a site you wouldn't have taken the pains to check Mr. Raizada. Chandangarh exists, so does BSD." she growled.

"What's the friggin name damnit?"

"India Forums." she declared. 

"f**k."

Sneak peak from the next -

Rudra Pratap Ranawat let out a gutteral growl of disappointment. He already hated this man, Arnav Singh Raizada, BSD was definitely not providing him any security on his honeymoon! Better still, he might just shoot this ASR dead. He thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?

NEXT

Edited by cineraria - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos_Solem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is too funny dude. 'm in slits. 

🀣

🀣

🀣
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Thodi Pagal hai, but cute hai-  Ditto in thatπŸ˜†

The Green monster poked his head everywhere, he was mad, and Aman's life became hell as a result of it. - So very ASRπŸ˜ƒ

hought of borrowing the helicopter from Deccan again (which he would flaunt hiding the D)  πŸ˜†

he sighed in relief, at least he won't have to worry about almost kissing now.
🀣

She shut her eyes tight feeling his hands moving upwards in a sweet torture. "If we could make jalebis tonight." she said out loud with a gush of breath.- Really Khushi!!!😲

His hands stilled for a moment. Next he turned her to face him, smirking playfully, "Where sweetheart?" he purred.- and he is not ASR for nothingπŸ˜‰

"Andhera Kayam Rahe... damn it."- never thought of it!! really!!πŸ˜†

Jhabrili Moonchen-πŸ˜†

Unable to take it, he had pulled out the TV wires. But she had figured that out in two days, next he asked the set top box company to cancel the channel's subscription, when they had said it was impossible he had thrown a gargantuan sum of money at them making them finally unsubscribing Killers. But Khushi had resorted to YouTube. He had then removed the Broadcom chip from the motherboard of her laptop, so that she could not access internet, she had borrowed Anjali's laptop. He then hid away his sister's lappy in the Mandir, she had taken his iphone and watched the show using 3G. He was exasperated, tired, fed up. And now her repugnant "Moonch" fetish.- Poor ASR... he took so much pain yet no success!! πŸ˜†

For the first time in his life Arnav Singh Raizada wanted to grow a moustache right at that moment. Hygiene be damned! 

LMAO!!!🀣

"It was a site you wouldn't have taken the pains to check Mr. Raizada. Chandangarh exists, so does BSD." she growled.

"f**k."

🀣

Salute to You Girl!!
You deserve a standing ovation!!πŸ‘
Just frigging Awesome!!!

cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumita_2014

Thodi Pagal hai, but cute hai-  Ditto in thatπŸ˜†

The Green monster poked his head everywhere, he was mad, and Aman's life became hell as a result of it. - So very ASRπŸ˜ƒ

hought of borrowing the helicopter from Deccan again (which he would flaunt hiding the D)  πŸ˜†

he sighed in relief, at least he won't have to worry about almost kissing now.
🀣

She shut her eyes tight feeling his hands moving upwards in a sweet torture. "If we could make jalebis tonight." she said out loud with a gush of breath.- Really Khushi!!!😲

His hands stilled for a moment. Next he turned her to face him, smirking playfully, "Where sweetheart?" he purred.- and he is not ASR for nothingπŸ˜‰

"Andhera Kayam Rahe... damn it."- never thought of it!! really!!πŸ˜†

Jhabrili Moonchen-πŸ˜†

Unable to take it, he had pulled out the TV wires. But she had figured that out in two days, next he asked the set top box company to cancel the channel's subscription, when they had said it was impossible he had thrown a gargantuan sum of money at them making them finally unsubscribing Killers. But Khushi had resorted to YouTube. He had then removed the Broadcom chip from the motherboard of her laptop, so that she could not access internet, she had borrowed Anjali's laptop. He then hid away his sister's lappy in the Mandir, she had taken his iphone and watched the show using 3G. He was exasperated, tired, fed up. And now her repugnant "Moonch" fetish.- Poor ASR... he took so much pain yet no success!! πŸ˜†

LMAO!!!🀣

"f**k."

🀣

Salute to You Girl!!
You deserve a standing ovation!!πŸ‘
Just frigging Awesome!!!

I bow to thee Moumita, it's heartening, really very heartening to see a reader invest so much in your work as to comment individually to sections of a post. 
I really don't have words, your reply made my day. 
Reader's words are the greatest reward a writer can get.

Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely comment.

PS: Many people got confused with that "Andhera Kayam Rahe" dialogue. πŸ˜† As you might already know, this was the main villain Kilvish's dialogue from the DD One epic  Shaktiman!!
_Oorja_ thumbnail
PS: Many people got confused with that "Andhera Kayam Rahe" dialogue. πŸ˜† As you might already know, this was the main villain Kilvish's dialogue from the DD One epic  Shaktiman!!

I know... I used watch that and that is what amused me... after so long somebody mention that dialogue and that too in an arhi ff.

And forgot to tell ya, You deserve more than I have written but I was laughing too much to write anymore.πŸ˜†
Edited by Moumita_2014 - 9 years ago
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Super good! keep on posting!!
cineraria thumbnail

Hello People, apologies for being late, but this update took quite long. First, I don't even know what I had on my mind while writing this, this is utter crap, trust me, I have never written so much crap in the same post ever in my life!

Also before you begin, I'll make an honest and candid confession, I really don't watch RR, my knowledge of the show is limited to a few scattered random scenes, so yeah, writing Parud became doubly challenging, with Arshi there was no sweat as I have watched the entire series twice over!

But Thanks to shree10 and her never dying support, if this update turns even a wee bit bearable, credit goes to her!

So yeah, there on...
Also I have added a character Chotu Ram as Rudra's attendant. You know how army men get these attendants to maintain their uniforms. 
Also I have written a few dialogues in the local dialect of Western Rajasthan just to fake authenticity and flaunt my linguistic skills. 

Part 2

Warning: Mature content 181+

Parud

Bringing Severe Disorder, Headquarters, Chandangarh.

"Bhoot pishaach nikat nahi aave Mahabir jab naam sunave" (When you chant the name of Mahabir, ghosts and beasts won't harm you). Colonel BK Singh mentally recited the incantation of Hanuman Chalisa as he heard the foot steps of the Beast shuffling outside his door. He could not exactly recall when had he begun to fear this man to this degree. Man? His brain had already begun to conjure more fitting words for this savage fiend. The man was a walking, talking, breathing Third degree. 

Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat entered his boss's bunker (yeah bunkers were all that were left to BSD) with that twit minion of his called Aman in tow. The incantation waves assumed a larger amplitude in the poor Colonel's head. "Bhoot pishach..."
"Why did you call me?" the sullen voice of his junior had a childish defiance today.

The Colonel looked up to face the Yamraj incarnate's loatheful stare, the look could not be interpreted as anything apart from sexual frustration, a loud groaning sexual frustration. Colonel sighed, had he interrupted something by calling him early in the morning? The major took a step towards him, the Colonel trembled in fear, he gazed expectantly at Aman, who was not even looking at him. Still in the third button stage in front of Rudra, that all obsequous and servile Aman nodded his head in agreement to Rudra's coarse breathing. BK Singh wanted to yell and pull at his hair, somebody tell that twit that he, the Colonel is the boss here!

Aman, that finally reminded him of the objective of this early morning rendezvous with the hell hole. He was reminded of another Aman, a Mr. Aman Mathur from Delhi who had called him the previous evening.

"Why have you called me?" Rudra growled again, his hand reaching for the rifle in his pocket. BK Singh's breath hitched. Albeit Major was the greatest asset of his dying organization, one who could shoulder the entire responsibility of ... well whatever were the responsibilities of BSD, but his trigger happiness creeped him out. Like Singh would often wonder if he applied for voluntary retirement from the services, he could easily pass on the reins to Ranawat who would definitely fare better than him, hell Ranawat with his fiery self could scare the Government into providing them the funds their organization was in a dire need of. But again, give control to the devil and he might just finish of the entire district of Chandangarh and nearby villages like Birpur, na rahega baans na bajegi baansuri. In fact if Ranawat was given the liberty, he would first gun down his own family, the Colonel could vouch for that. Rudra Pratap Ranawat was one man whose gun was more talkative than his mouth. Much more.

"Why?" the major yelled, thumping his fist on the table, the butt of the rifle now poking out from his pocket.

"Because we need to provide protection to..." the Colonel knew he had to say the words very carefully, "someone."

"Someone?" Rudra asked skeptically, "From when did BSD start providing individual security?" he demanded, his mind already guessing that it could be a witness or informer or maybe an alibi. 

"The case is special Ranawat, we are a bordering district and if a celebrity flies down to our land, you know the kind of stir these people cause, we have to provide them special security."

The word celebrity acidified his years. "What mother f**ker is coming to Chandangarh?" he grumbled.

Colonel took a breath and looked at Aman, who was still nodding in agreement to every twitching vein in the major's body. He sighed, "He's one of Delhi's wealthiest businessmen. Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada."

"If he's so wealthy why doesn't he arrange for his private security? Is providing security to puny rich twats is all that is left of BSD?" 

Singh wanted to yell out loud, Yes, that was all that was left of BSD. With the Indian Army ostracizing this little department, and the State government bringing it under its nose, a nose that had caught a financial cold and was sneezing out virus laden smelly mucus in the name of funds, this was de facto the first favorable state of affairs. Mr. Aman Mathur had called to simply inform about his boss's impending visit and inquiring about the general state of security of the place. BK Singh had offered their services and after a lot of convincing his boss had agreed and even promised a handsome amount of money in return. Singh knew, this man Raizada was quite influential in Delhi, he could get some of his works done if he managed to get in his good books.

"Look Ranawat, ASR has contacts at the center, if we play nice with him, it might be beneficial for BSD." the card was carefully played, Colonel waited for the Major's reaction. 
For once the Major appeared pliant to reason. He smiled as Rudra slowly nodded his agreement. The minion too nodded in tow. Singh smiled and retrieved the colored photograph from his desk drawer. He handed it to Rudra, "This is Arnav Singh Raizada, they have already arranged for his stay at the Ratangarh Palace, he'd be coming here for some four days, perhaps on holiday with his wife." He could almost see smoke coming out of Rudra's nostrils at the mention of holiday-with-wife. The next statement he contemplated whether to say or not, "Well you'll have to handle the package with care Ranawat, Mr. Mathur's parting words were that his boss is rather cranky and the wife loony."

The room where he stood had modicum furniture, a large mirror and a sink. He stared at the face in the picture, under chiseled eye brows of beauty parlor perfection, were a pair of igneous molten caramels that screamed snobbery and arrogance. Rudra was surprised, this man wasn't anything like his initial guess of a rotund 45 year old capitalist with a paunch, on the contrary he seemed to be about his own age and quite handsome. Yeah handsome of the kind bird brained city girls drooled and crushed over and imbecile village girls giggled like maniacs whenever he appeared on television, he mused. He loathed this variety even more than the pot bellied industrialists.

This ASR was surely the kind of men who got their chests waxed on a fortnightly basis, they got their hands manicured and feet pedicured as frequently as their wives,  wore expensive artificial musks to turn on women and got their backs rubbed by them in spas, he thought with distaste. Worse, they were such a liability, incapable of protecting themselves! This man must have never known what hardship means, hell why was he even venturing into the state of sand dunes, he must be the kind allergic to sand and everything rustic! He must have been born in an air conditioned five star nursing home, must have never perspired under sun, damn he must even poop and pee in an air conditioned toilet! 

And now he wanted BSD to provide him protection, really? He could not fathom why such vain leeches be considered so important for the nation by these governments, truly when a man of Raizada's stature got abducted by terrorists, the government easily bartered the terrorists arduously captured by the likes of his organization for one useless life!

Rudra's countenance assumed the most agonizing expression possible for human kind, he than let out a gutteral growl of disappointment. He already hated this man, Arnav Singh Raizada, BSD was definitely not providing him any security on his honeymoon! Better still, he might just shoot this ASR dead. He thought. 

In the picture he was elegantly dressed in a charcoal grey three piece suit, Rudra sniggered and tossed away the photograph staring at his own reflection in the mirror. He grinned sardonically, a man's real assets were what lied beneath the layers of fabric. Training his gaze at the mirror, he leisurely opened the buttons of his uniform and chucked away the shirt to ground. He roved his fingers over his hairy chest and patted his taut nipples lost in admiration. This specimen could certainly not be a creation of that impotent Dilsher, he decided adding much to the heap of grief. But then... "Paro would never think of any other man." he said to himself in rousing satisfaction, and twirled the corner of his mustache, finally something made him happy. 

He then abruptly turned and walked towards the door, making sure no body was in proximity, he secured the latch and returned to the mirror. No body was supposed to know about his secret vault, as he dexterously pulled on the mirror's wooden frame and there it opened to a large column of shelves, each replete with various hair products from Sunsilk! He rubbed his hands in glee, turned his attention back to his reflection and twirled his moustache with great care, he did this action often, now that he was nearing mid thirties, he knew well that males inherited their hair mostly from their maternal grandfathers. As far as Rudra could remember, Nanasa had hair like cotton balls. He grimaced at the thought and then squirmed at the sight, there almost hidden between the lush blackness, a nasty grey in his virile moustache peeked. 

Ruefully he reached out for the second shelf in his vault, and found what he was looking for. A sharpened eyebrow pencil he had once sneaked out from Laila's abode. With great skill and precision he covered the grey nuisance in black. He similarly colored the random couple of grey in the lavish tufts over his head.  

Finally that useless Laila came to some use! He sighed, maybe she wasn't all that useless, she at least never dared to dish out the series of KLPDs Paro was dishing out to him for the past week. But then he wouldn't deny, Paro was infinitely better than that Laila who was only interested in getting straight into his pants, that woman did not understand the art of foreplay at all! 

This epiphany had struck him that fateful day... 

He remembered the distict smell of rat poison and dead repltiles that constantly hung in the air of Laila's abode, amid this today he heard a deep male baritone crooning something akin to Rabba Ve, he scowled recognizing the song, this was that godforsaken show on Star Poop that Massi and Dilsher watched all googly eyed, Laila was a religious follower too, so much so that she even used it as background music for their lust ridden sessions. But today something in the episode caught his attention too, it was a scene where in the hero and heroine brush against each other's cheeks, the heroine goes all red and then exclaims, "Aapki dadhi chubhti hai." The hero in turn kisses her cheek where his stubble had pricked her. 

His male hormones went into a frenzy, they burst from the glands in generous spurts, oh what pleasure it was to be reminded of your masculinity by the woman you sought to indulge! He brushed his fingers against his two day old stubble, Ha, he was much more potent in pricking her soft skin than the dandy hero. With great anticipation he turned to Laila, "Thaane mhaari dadhi koni chubhe?" (Does my beard prick you as well?)

Laila smirked in response and looked at him quizzically, "Kay pharak pade?" (How does it even matter?) Rudra's heart split in four pieces of the four chambers each being filled in a despondancy never known before. Hell, why did he even expect something as sensitive as that from a wh**e!

^^^^

But Paro was a charm all together different. He knew she was capable of giving him that happiness, his ears had ached to hear those words from her mouth  ever since he had gotten her under his custody. He had devised his plan taking every necessary precaution, hell he had YouTubed the entire series and had perceived that his wife bore an uncanny similarity to the drama's heroin. 

This episode had given him just the direction for his orchestrations, here in the heroin begins to realize that she is falling for the hero. She imagines him everywhere and in everyone, including the autowala, watchman and dhobi, the scene ends with the heroin imagining the hero showering glittering stars and rose petals over her as she twirls and dances in glee. 

Major saab scrounged countless shops for glittering stars but these darned women of Rajasthan wore so much glitter in their cholis that there was hardly any left for him to shower upon his wife, and Rudra Pratap Ranawat was allergic to roses. He was all Guns, period.

And thus he had showered her with pillow foam, what an ingenious idea that had been! After watching her dance in glee quite like the Star Poop heroin, he had stolen a couple of cheek kisses, eyelid kisses, and  she with a fervor had stepped over his toes to kiss his forehead. And then had come the best moment in his life... the plan had met a vibrant success when he came down to necking and she muttered in that musical voice of hers, "Mhane thaari dadhi chubhe."

He felt more manly than the old blokes of his state who sported a mustache that reached till their shoulder blades. He wanted to dance in delight but alas that Mala had interrupted the moment and Paro went back on the KLPD spree. Sigh. Albeit his playing piano all over her narrow waist had sent fangirls drowning in a drool river, even the ones who didn't watch the show, on friend's advice YouTubed the episode and watched in the wee hours of night rubbing their toes together but Paro, hell, she was a mule.

But again the voice echoed in his head, " Mhane thaari dadhi chubhe." With a renewed zeal, he suddenly found his life much more livable, he gazed at the ceiling and whistled "Mhari Teetri." (My butterfly)

Another voice teased his brain, "Mr. Mathur's parting words were that his boss is rather cranky and the wife loony." Rudra lifted up the only furniture in the room, namely a table and slammed it against the wall, then he landed one solid kick breaking the hard wood into two pieces. Cranky?He'd show that Raizada what it meant to be really cranky.

Somewhere in heaven...

Devi Maiyya and Lord Shiva had missed the FIFA world cup semifinal of Brazil vs. Germany to watch this drama. Germay was going to win anyway, this Ru-nav drama was much more thrilling than that. Devi Maiyya was even biting her nails. 

She smirked as Rudra whistled the Rajasthani folk song, "So Lord Shiva which team do you support?" she asked.

Lord Shiva scratched his chin, "Well Paro is my greatest devotee, I then, obviously will support Rudra." he declared his allegiance. "What about you?"

"Well, well, if Paro is your devotee, Khushi is mine, I'll definitely cheer for her husband." she chirped. "Man this is going to be so much fun, Rudra has no idea what it means to mess with the ASR."

"Really? Haha, we'll see who messes with whom." Lord Shiva said serenly. 

The next day...

Paro loved pictures, especially when they were colored. Although she couldn't read the article in the newspaper, but she could make out, Chandangarh was having a grand affair. Major Saab had left early in the morning muttering distastefully about a Bade Seher ka Vyapaari coming gracing the grounds of their district. Paro chose her favorite outfit for the occasion, Chotu Ram had brought her the newspaper. 

The newspaper came with a colored supplement today, she rubbed her hands and opened it with childish eagerness and forgot to breath for a second. It was a photograph of the man the supplement was all about, his dressing style distinctly reminded her of the Goras who often came to their village with large black cameras slinging around their necks. They kept on clicking camel photos as if they had never seen a camel before! Paro giggled, how was that even possible, she had grown up with camels. 

But this man though appeared a little like the goras wasn't one. He was Indian and such an exotic specimen at that! She suddenly felt her salivery glands activate, haw, she was about to drool. He wore this bada-bada kaala chasma, that her husband too sported sometimes, but his chasma looked different, he wore a green Polo T-shirt in the picture that stuck to his slim physique enticingly, Paro bit her lip. 
She excitedly turned the next page that was supposed to have a his family's photograph, she wondered if there were more such exotic specimens in his family? But alas she gasped as she turned the page, she realized it must have been a slim woman beside him in the pic, one with a physique quite similar to her own but what Lord Shiva had done to her, the paper was brutally torn where the face of the woman must have existed, in fact the entire face part was missing!

Paro cried, "Chotu Ram, Va photoo kayeen geyo?" (Where did the photo go?)

The lanky little boy answered, "Kookaro jeem geyo" (The stray dog ate it.)

"Re Sivji, va kookar ne mhara hi akhbaar milo?" (That dog got only my paper to destroy?)

Nevertheless, she rushed to Rudra's cupboard and brought a pair of scissors, she deftly cut the photograph of the Gora-cum-Indian, who might talk patar-patar in angrezi, satisfied with her handiwork she took the photograph of the man who must be some celebrity coming to Chandangarh and placed it beneath her pillow. Would Major saab mind if he found out, well, why would she ever let him find that out? Haha, this was supposed to be a secret between her and Sivji, oh she so wanted to do this little deed. She kept on giggling incessantly, Chotu Ram who witnessed her antics asked with piqued curiosity, "Bhabhisa, the kaayeen keyo?" (What did you do Bhabhisa?), "Abar Major Saab Akhbaar mangesoon, main kaayeen karula?" (Now when Major asks for the paper, what would I do?)

"Va ne batayi deejo, Kookaro jeem geyo." said Paro with eyes twinkling mischievously. (Tell him, the dog ate)

Lord Shiva and Devi Maiyya sighed, here they had already decided their teams but these two loony devotees? What about them? 

Edited by cineraria - 8 years ago
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Bringing Severe Disorder, Headquarters, Chandangarh.
🀣LMAO... God! you have some imagination dear.
The incantation waves assumed a larger amplitude in the poor Colonel's head. "Bhoot pishach..."
πŸ˜†Seriously!! Ha ha ha!! But he looks like one, really, though I normally don't watch that serial...no offense Rudra fansπŸ˜‰ I am dead over ASR, cannot don't have enough drool over anyone else. 
By the way you described the Aman part II well, just as he appears in that show. 
the look could not be interpreted as anything apart from sexual frustration, a loud groaning sexual frustration.
Bichara- I pity him sometimes really! and by the way what is KLPD??
Well you'll have to handle the package with care Ranawat, Mr. Mathur's parting words were that his boss is rather cranky and the wife loony."
Like seriously? You just didn't say that? Did you?πŸ˜†πŸ‘ just aptπŸ˜‰
Mhane thaari dadhi chubhe.- Hai and Major is dancing in glee!!
And I am in ASR's side to let you first hand... did you have doubt? no I guess!πŸ˜‰
You are awesome!!
By the way I couldn't stop myself advertising your FF πŸ˜‰ more people should read so I left the link in my FF... hope you don't mind.
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumita_2014

Bringing Severe Disorder, Headquarters, Chandangarh.
🀣LMAO... God! you have some imagination dear.
The incantation waves assumed a larger amplitude in the poor Colonel's head. "Bhoot pishach..."
πŸ˜†Seriously!! Ha ha ha!! But he looks like one, really, though I normally don't watch that serial...no offense Rudra fansπŸ˜‰ I am dead over ASR, cannot don't have enough drool over anyone else. 
By the way you described the Aman part II well, just as he appears in that show. 
the look could not be interpreted as anything apart from sexual frustration, a loud groaning sexual frustration.
Bichara- I pity him sometimes really! and by the way what is KLPD??
Well you'll have to handle the package with care Ranawat, Mr. Mathur's parting words were that his boss is rather cranky and the wife loony."
Like seriously? You just didn't say that? Did you?πŸ˜†πŸ‘ just aptπŸ˜‰
Mhane thaari dadhi chubhe.- Hai and Major is dancing in glee!!
And I am in ASR's side to let you first hand... did you have doubt? no I guess!πŸ˜‰
You are awesome!!
By the way I couldn't stop myself advertising your FF πŸ˜‰ more people should read so I left the link in my FF... hope you don't mind.

Oh Moumita, First things first. Hell Why would mind you advertising me? Thank you, thank you for that, please go on - Neki aur puch puch? 

And that reminds me, I am very eager to read your FFs, I'll start stalking your posts once my exams get over (17th Aug). πŸ˜ƒ

My situation is pretty much the same as yours, frankly I haven't even seen a single episode of RR till date. A very few random scenes, but sometimes just a little observation is enough to give you a hang of things. 

Also that thari dadhi chubhe scene I had YouTubed on shree10's suggestion and I couldn't help but be reminded of the very similar scene in IPK!

Anyhow, let me now spoil your innocent mind a little, KLPD is well - here's the link to urban dictionary, check it out.

PS: I too have got no drool left after ASR, πŸ˜† but I might as well add, I'll control myself and not be partial in this SS! Both will be given equal opportunity. πŸ˜‰
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Oh thanks for the GK;-) I knew another version of it... Lol
you are anyday welcome to resd my stories... :-)