mounchiya pulled the chopper with rope along his Phatphatiya πŸ˜†

🀣
and all double role films name in the end
πŸ˜†
loved the update
tuli_jayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read it, awesome one. I can't even bring myself to write a detailed comment as I am ver busy in laughing. How could yoou manage to write such amazing thing,. It's extremely funny dear. Awesome one. The dialogues, Khushi & Paro's reaction, interaction between Devi- Maiyya & Shivji, - everything is just superrrb. Do continue & update soon dear.
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Sorry I am late... but what can I do my internet stopped working yesterday and I couldn't comment *pout*
Now about the update ...

Oh before that  I would like to quote your own line"And I assure you, I will give both the heroes equal opportunity to make a fool of themselves, no biases from my side at all!" . 
and I have full faith on your capabilityπŸ˜†

Aman Mathur ran helter-skelter, looking for the hundred boxes of tissues he had bought for Anjali for this special seeing off occasion, his heart thudded in his chest, he looked at Anjali's face, frantically searching for some semblance of normalcy, finding none hisn shoulder's slumped. Anytime now, the deluge of tears would arrive, her Chotey was going away for five days after all, the crisis merited her wet drama. 

My God Ria (I decided to call you that Cineraria... my wish πŸ˜›!) I really felt bad for the poor Aman... 

What sort of a multi millionaire are you? At least you could give us fevicol, iss se toh bacchon ke crafts bhi nahi chupakte." he grizzled waving the tissue.

Seriously Ria?πŸ˜†

Arnav felt like crying, What sort of a multi millionaire was he anyway? And a fashion tycoon at that with two suits, six shirts and one pair of formal shoes. He understood that the previous production house were having some budget crisis but what about this lunatic author, she could at least afford him a helicopter of his own? 

My goodness Ria I am rolling on the floor...🀣

And then your own conversation with Arnav!! Ahaan! Awesome πŸ˜ƒ

He wondered whether simply hiding 'Deccan' would be enough, he could as well give the hirelings sketch pens to write 'Amezing' over the tissue papers. 

Oh my stomach hurts...

"What makes you think I wanted it to be Amazing? Such an ordinary word, sheesh!" 

"mahal." the author goofily adds not knowing how else to counter that.

Oh! it hurts really πŸ€£

Oh then the helicopter drama πŸ‘

I mean I wanted to quote the whole part but that would have been too much πŸ˜³

But really Ria... Phat- phat- phat- phat, one man army, pulling helicopter by rope... too much and I am laughing again, like insane.

and bichara ASR stuck with his loony wife in sands before another lunatic the moonchiya and I really felt pity for him, maybe this is the first timeπŸ˜†

Khushi could not stop herself, she lurched towards the cockpit, "Je baat." she cried in her native tongue, clapped her hands in ecstasy at her savior and whistled relentlessly like a street goon. Arnav stared on listless, the pilot patted his arm in sympathy. πŸ€£

Somewhere in Chennai...

Rajnikanth sat in his studio analyzing the Moonchiya's swift moves with the rope and his Phatphatiya towing the giant helicopter. "Enna Rascala, Mind it, Mai bhi karega, agla filam me." he exclaimed pressing the record button.

Any Mallik and Priyatam

"We can 'get inspired' from the originals, no?" they both cried at the same time.

"Make it fast Sukhi, we cannot let the Moonchiya wait for longer, he's already grunting and reaching out for his gun." cried Priyatam.

As Rudra began towing the dead whirlybird, skies parted and Sukhwinder Singh's voice resounded ... 

Ooo Phatiya..hun... Phatiya...hun

Phatphatiya...

Arnav Bhaiya = -10.    Moonchiya = 0.

"Son, why should Rudra not get a positive 1 up?" asked Lord Shiva disappointed with his son's marking scheme.

"I apologize father, but marking any of these imps in positive would be an insult to my wisdom. I can at best let them maintain their standard which is zero anyway." explained Lord Ganesh.

"That was one hell of an aim." exclaimed Lord Shiva.

"What? You are impressed with that deceitful man!" cried Devi Maiyya angrily, "Lord Ganesha now what should your score board say?" she asked with bated breath.

It now said -

Moonchiya = -5 (for cheating)   Arnav Bhaiya = -5 (for being a coward)

and so many reasons to laugh out loud and I am doing just that...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And oh the description of the orchestra and women to welcome ASR and my God Paro and Khsuhi's attraction towards each other's husband.. and then those film titles of double roles...

God Ria how can you think like this... I mean how in hell can you come up with such.. such LOL, LMAO kind of moments and description and names and what nots?? πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am dead laughing πŸ€’

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
To begin with, I'd say with all my sincerity, I love Ria. Wow, it sounds cool. I love this name. I mean my dear friends on India Forums have given me so many names, I feel like Lord Ganesha with 108 namesπŸ˜†.
Like some call me CR, some A, some C, some AMan, some, Aman Mathur (yes, as in ASR's manager, how I got that nick name is a long story) but Ria, wow, the only name that makes me feel like a girl. Love it! 😳 

I really so look forward to your replies, they just make me so happy. πŸ˜ƒ It's heartening, endearing and oh so flattering when you quote the parts you liked. I love you damn it! πŸ€—

PS:  I wanted to make the encounter totally filmy, seems it worked in my favor. πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
A big πŸ€—  to all of you who took out time to read and comment. I so wanted to reply individually to each comment but wouldn't be able to given a massive time crunch and exams, but all I can say is thank you. Your replies mean a lot to me.  πŸ˜ƒ
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad  I make you smile, because if you are Aman Mathur then I am a lady version of ASR πŸ˜‰... 
Thanks for liking my name... anyways you had no choice when I already have decided to call you so... Lady ASR says, humph! *lifting eyebrow*
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumita_2014

I am glad  I make you smile, because if you are Aman Mathur then I am a lady version of ASR πŸ˜‰... 

Thanks for liking my name... anyways you had no choice when I already have decided to call you so... Lady ASR says, humph! *lifting eyebrow*

Lady ASR? Me likey! I am your punch bag then. πŸ˜†
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh gosh that was an awesome hilarious update!
I really loved it!
~RES~
Arshi67 thumbnail
This is absolutely hysterical!
'Amezingly' hilarious πŸ˜†
I have been guffawing non stop throughout all the 3 chapters so far!
Please please please pm me when you update. 
Meanwhile good luck with your exams.