Mahabharat Written Update: 29th April 2014;Entry of Abhimanyu

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mahabharat Written Update: 29th April 2014;Entry of Abhimanyu 
Epi Start With Duri showed doubt about coming to Dwaraka but Sakuni assured duryodhon n told him to seek help from Krishna n Balaram...if full Aryavrat in one side n This two Men will stand another side then , this two men only will win...as Yadav aka Krishna N Balaram has that much strength ..if we get their strength with us then Pandavs can try as much as they wish but they will get nothing  
Dushashan said but uncle last time we came here n humiliated by...don't know what will get this time?
Sakuni said we will use that past in our favor this time n will melt them in our favor...
Krishna looked at Sakuni who look scared then control ...Krishna-Balram joined them when Duryodhon greet  Balram who looks sad n scold Duryodhon...
Krishna didn't look please...but greet Sakuni...
Sakuni n co smiles n Sakuni start his polite sugar coated words...But Balram said I would pleas to Duryodhon if he was remember cause of his skill in Gada but ...
Suddenly they r captured by Fierce Narayani Sena ,Sakuni n co look tensed n scared.
Sakuni asked what is happening when Krishna replied this is Narayani Sena n they r building Chakrabuhya n they captured at the end of the Chakrabuhya...
Duryodhon n Sakuni asked but what they have done ... when Krishna said y they feeling scared...they did nothing...then to Sakuni if a friendship depends on Fear n tough time they it's strong but Sakuni doesn't have anything to fear ...what say mamashree ? 

Sakuni look scared then Krishna said A young lad is playing here...he loved to play how to break Chakrabuhya ?

Dushasan said a young lad when Krishna said he is Son of Arjun -Subhadra...he born with Arjun's  Strength ...
There Came Abhimanyu , riding horse , shoot an arrow then breaking the round of Chakrabuhya n entered inside...Krishna-Balram looks happy ...Abhimanyu came n took blessing from Balram who look pleased n then took blessing from Krishna who playfully hold Abhimanyu's ear n said y u r always eager to show ur skill...
When Abhimanyu smiles n innocently said ,I'm not showing skill but I'm showing Strength .
Krishna chuckled n said but Guest look scared cause of this...Abhimanyu said guest shouldn't scared of this if they r enemy they should...
Krishna smiles n Abhimanyu turns n look at Duryodhon n co with angry eyes...Dushasn said Elder bro also break King Drupad's Chakrabuhya ...but show us about leaving the Chakrabuhya.how u will get away from here...
Abhimanyu smiles n said My father will teach it...but who will teach it Elder uncle...
Duryodhon said now Pandav r so weak that they need young lad to compete n fight a war...
Abhimanyu said during war everyone make strong their weapon n I'm my father's weapon ...I learnt from my mother's womb...

Abhimanyu greet them with angry expression...
Later Balram invite Duryodhon for Gada fight ...where Sakuni discover it's more than exhibition .its like Balram beating n giving punishment to Duryodhon...

Krishna said what was start long ago it's after math...Sakuni said Dice game end  13yrs ago when Krishna replied... that was the start n it'll end by Pandav...
Sakuni looks scared...
there Arjun riding Horse n coming to Dwarka when Abhi n co practicing ...
Abhi n co noticed n shot an arrow near Arjun's feet...
Arjun smiles at them n took the Arrow n break it then throw it towards them...But Abhi caught it...
Arjun recognized Abhimanyu n called him.Father -son duo standing in front of each other smiles on lips n tears on Eyes...

Precap:-Balram deny to support any side in war...when Arjun look shocked n Plead to Madhav who also replied same n Arjun stand helpless...

Edited by Krishna_Sourav - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Updated today's Epi
Sorry for any mistake 
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shakuni is going to use this knowledge about Abhimanyu's inability to come out of a chakravyuh and use it in the final war.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessFlavia

Shakuni is going to use this knowledge about Abhimanyu's inability to come out of a chakravyuh and use it in the final war.

yes he will do it.though most probably it's Drona's plan in original Mahabharat need to check but here Sakuni can do it...
But whatever still Abhimanyu as hero give today n will fight that day also 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update Rakhi didi ..😊
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplysappie

thanks for the written update Rakhi didi ..😊

Welcome Sweets ðŸ˜³
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

yes he will do it.though most probably it's Drona's plan in original Mahabharat need to check but here Sakuni can do it...
But whatever still Abhimanyu as hero give today n will fight that day also 

True... Even I will have to chk who planned it in the original MB... but here I feel Shakuni will impart the information. Actually as fas as I remember no one from kauravas side knew that abhimanyu could peice the chakravyuh. They had made it coz Arjun was not there and nobody other than Arjun could go thru that chakravyuh. Here the pandavas were also worried and thats when abhimanyu came to the rescue. He said he cud penetrate but cudn't come out. Yudi and all promised him that they will follow him inside the chakravyuh but probably Jayadratha (M not sure) stopped the rest of the pandavas and Abhi went inside the Chakravyuh alone. N was trapped. What was worse, he was killed in a cowardly fashion by seven kaurava maharathis. Lets see what they show here.
Surish thumbnail
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update