Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😊

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Beautiful ArshiH, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Plants are his escape and the way he treats those also carry a message like when he is angry , he chops em, when he is happy and calm, waters em, and when he is thinking, he just remains around em, because these be zuban are his zuban, makes him feel close to his mother .

Mehr beautiful ,yes plants and his actions around em are reflecting different  reasons and emotions of him.

When he reads the card , her suicide mission delivers him the message of her and if you ask me unintentionally she is delivering her dil ki baat through those plants but she doesn't realize it just like her lonely tear "humain to Khush hona chahiye" ...questions which she tries after this to have answers and who helps her , the very same person who is lusting over her.He directs her to her Dhadkan, heartbeat...I just love this one when she is holding coconut and is asking where is it? Just like the answer of her question is within her and she is asking others.πŸ‘

In black, She is naive at this point. Love the connection of coconut , yes that is what it is representing as she is finding the answers and answers are in front of her in her hands.πŸ‘

I love the blue , true characterization of his character.He never puts his ears to anyone but this girl halts him in every action of him.She is residing right in his heart which is giving her Dhak Dhak .but ironically he doesn't know that either.Why her tears are bothering him so much...Love this line 

a slam to the fact that he can't deny it.πŸ˜›

Nice connection to Hot tea moment , ajeeb , yes she is strange in all shapes and that is what is attracting him towards her.He did everything what can make her at peace and will bring smile on her face but somehow that is not enough and if you remember he remembers this scene and her lonely tear in Nainital while taking care of her fever because you are right the card did convey him the message of her.He is so affected by that lonely tear and knows the meaning of it but both are totally unaware of the true fact of it.Later he beats up goos and they both gets stunned and have no clue why are they doing what are they doing.

Love that pink, he was because he loves her but he doesn't want to accept it.."tumhain uss se fadak padta hai par tum mana nahin chahte" ...HIS di said to him but his answer is same "mujhe iss se fadak nahin padta " stubborn boy...

This  purple is what is making em one.

The day he apologized to her, they connected on an equal level, The connection of pain of loss.Today, once again pain is what made them realize their feelings. For Arnav he cannot see her in tears which occur due to pain and Kushi felt pain of loss when she saw him hugging Lavanya and she started questioning her feelings.

This is a moment where she is feeling "aap par sirf humara haq hai"πŸ‘β€οΈ

pic credit to google

Thnx Mehr for sharing that moment with me...yes this will come way later but she is feeling exactly right now.My comments are in between.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

First drop of Rain on dry land has made that impact and what happened after that, we know that. πŸ‘

Hahaha yes Faiqa I should know by now how you remember and can connect all details! By the way just wondering what is your favourite track in IPK?

Rhea😊

I have so many.I love my IPK no matter what and every thing is special to me to cherish , even in bad days it has something in it.But my fav of all is Diwali ...for so many reasons as Diwali is the pin point for all and connects the whole IPK within...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

just made this edit, my next sweet 17 siggie. nice? ohhh ears that stick out, eyes that speak, lips that lopside... frown that makes the heart lose moorings... behind the anger something gentle and flowing, beside the sweetness a storm of all maleness, dark chocolate, musky evening air, blazing sun that make you squint... where is this actor, this character, this man.

Indi really nice edit😊

He looks really dashing and handsome here and I think that was the last time we have seen him that clean.I always wonder why the heck he doesn't do shave or cut his hair,What is the mystery behind it?
But what you said above is so true and beautiful about him.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

thanks so much, mehreen...

yes, that's the last time we saw the real short sides and back haircut... how wonderful he looked. there's a lot of talk going on these days about will he won't he come in a film, or two or three... i look at these shots, the bulk of the first 200 episodes and quite a few even after that, and really, i don't care. ipk adds up to almost 44 movies in terms of length... i am happy happy with my asr barun lot. πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

episode 241

a man torn... his action, his intention, the consequence all garbled up... a sense of guilt and disquiet in him. asr recalls khushi in a quandary at being asked about her wedding day...

his eyes close in that characteristic asr gesture, when something troubles him at a deeper level, when his feelings flow into pits and crannies within and he struggles to find his way back, lest the darkness behind the lids claim him. 

This is way deeper in him since the age of 14, that night , that frozen scream is still echoing in him with same pitch and intensity and the volume gets louder among these scenes.

the eyes closing and then closed, which in itself is not such an unusual thing, somehow when barun did it as asr it took on all sorts significance, seemed to say so much. the intense pain it indicated, every single time, har baar...πŸ‘

he remembers threatening her making her agree to a six month marriage...

his sadness, his contrition at having to resort to such measures, is perhaps reflected in a rabba ve...

Love this edit, how much pain is bearing πŸ˜­

bua ji interrupted his reverie. i loved the completely true to character acting in  a simple little moment by abha parmar... these are the things that kept pulling ipk to a better place, making it more and memorable.πŸ‘

when she leaves after an unbelievably natural "kisssore" (i wonder if she improvised or the director called for it)... he turned and the lilting notes of  rabba ve filled the screen, his thoughts, that thoughtful air, the sadness, the remorse in the pores of the scene melding with the notes...

"lekin doosri file?" but the other file, asr frowns wondering. barun is looking dishy as always but extremely thin, a little pulled down. this is 30 april, the rave rant about the leave to make mamr has started... finally he worked on both sets. one scammed him and pretended it was all his fault the show ended. the other kept saying how all was well, but well, no movie yet.  
I think I am still not happy with his health, he never regained his initial days look and especially Diwali one...I have pure mother's lenses for these kind of things.I like guploo kids and healthy ones .

i hope for the sake of this actor who never let the size of the screen interfere with the size of his acting, that the movie is released. i remember how excited he was, and i was excited for him. 
I am hoping  and he will , needs some time and break...

he actually thinks she may have hidden his stuff as she had threatened to... if this man is arnav singh raizada and not some good damad as prescribed by television writing which thrives on stereotypes... then really this is unbearable for him, his things in disarray, stuffed all over the place, no place to move, to sit... to work. 

Yes she is hiding and that's where we are heading but HE IS HIDING things too ...if she is culprit , he is not angel either.If she hided that serpent's truth for Anjali's sake he did the same and only separation will make him understand ..just like that file which is right in his bag and he is looking here and there

a meticulous finicky man, who lives in his spare stark room with his spare wardrobe to a side, suddenly here, his routine gone, and what happened to people going to work...

he finds the file and feels relieved. then thoughts go to the mad wife who he was sure had messed with his things and hidden the file somewhere... he had recalled her saying in that cute khushi way, if you irritate me i will hide everything. knowing her and suffering as he has over the past few days he was willing to believe it. he had even thought she had stolen all the spare parts of the car... considering the public bath, the ittr and lipstick kisskiss on the handkerchief, the mooh dikhai, even the trick to get him here, plus the war cry: aaj mausam hai suhana/laad gov ko satane ka hai bahana... and many other things, who could blame him for surmising that.

But This is Khushi who he called Paaagal  is making his days and he just can't stop her because in these actions she is his Khushi who he adores so if she has fun over his expanse so who cares , that is a million dollar deal for having his glimpse of Khushi whose smile is his whole world ...

always touched me that no matter what she did, and even though he got really angry at times, he pretty much let her do as she pleased, didn't demolish her the way he would have if it were anyone else. the terrace had hurt him unbearably, his dil, dimag, nothing was left in a state to function normally. he had opted for a violent response. ultimately assessing that the only thing to do was to marry her forcibly and of course hate her forever. 

Yes , he would tear that person or even that girl apart but this is Khushi who he wants to take revenge and can't do it ..he loves her ...here comes La's words...pyar nafrat se bada hota hai...

but he had not been able to do that last thing. yes, his dimag held on to the negative feeling but his heart just kept insisting on flowing to her, break the barrier set up by the dimag. again, in itself this is not a great original thought, many love stories follow this path, but the way an actor convinced me of it... how terribly desirable he made the emotion arnav singh raizada felt. you almost wished your devoted lover would come running into the room and say, i hate you... with that storm of emotion in his eyes, his breath ragged, his shoulder thrown back and rigid, his jaws hard, his whole body tense.  

the other thing i was touched by was the understanding of a character shown by writer and actor... with khushi and only khushi is an escape to childhood allowed for a man who had to grow up at 14. he had grown up overnight. a major stage of life truncated. happy, wicked, funny, hormonal adolescence.

SHe is the only one who can do that, just like he is the only one who brings out the woman in her..

khushi seemed to be the playmate at times he had not had time to have. why she and no one else? maybe because she had the power of the innocent child in her... absolutely untainted. the world of adults with its convolutions had taken him over... he had had to struggle and fight and prevail here... the child in him, who put glue on chairs (alas that is the only instance one has reference of) had had to just be submerged deep.

till a true innocent came along and touched that spot in him. ⭐️

her guile free childlike element, so very fascinatingly portrayed in early episodes... i am giggling at the thought of the jalebi making scene that very first time, her jharu dance, her rushing after him in the darga and pouting angrily that this devil thinks he is bigger than bhagwan, her playing blind man's bluff with teehee op,πŸ˜† her seriously cogiating then fixing the mistah by putting sugar in his oil tank... a genuine innocent playfulness she has... a true touch of sanka that gives her character strength... she can break through the dark world that the adult builds with her sharp sunny child thing.  
had khushi's ott been handled with the thought through writing of the very early episodes we might have had an abs winner here, the episodes that don't enthrall me.

both khushi and asr were understood terribly well by writers, and the actors added such depth... he can let go of his ever responsible and serious air and actually play a bit with her, enjoy his life. he doesn't admit it, but a part of him adores the sanka and the silliness, for it is divine stuff, untouched and ununderstood by mere mortals.

(an aside: my husband has seen maybe 5 episodes of ipk and that too a while ago, the other day while watching aishwarya in dhoom 2 which was on on tv and we were too lazy to change the channel, he said, there's a bit of khushi in her... and another day when he saw a scene from madhubala, he was clear, ah she's trying to do a khushi... how powerful is a character that gets etched in a non ipk watcher's mind in just 5 episodes.) 😊

from way back a movie called "mili" comes to mind. badi sooni sooni hai zindagi yeh zindagi...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ocUQH-vUY[/YOUTUBE]

amitabh, this dark grim adult who is burned by life and has lost his smile, his feelings. jaya, an innocent girl who is sunny and untainted. she does get through to him and help him find his happier self. she dies in the end. i am eternally grateful, khushi lived and continued to be strange, totally ajeeb.  

LOvely connection, milli ...it's been years , was out of mind and today you gave me something spending my time without agendaπŸ˜† going to watch that right after this..hehehe

a definite smile as he thinks of his mad wife, what he'd been thinking, huh!

You know Akash said that first ..Khushiji paagal hai par plan to acha tha...and he accepted her that day Haan Paagal to hai" and since then she is his Paagal..

he is a 27 year old guy, not an old man all experiences done ... this is the first time he has felt youthful and vibrant... did he really plan on having a wedding like that?

a tenderness for his sweetheart... and of course, the shiny pedestrian wrapping paper had to peep out and shatter the calm, the giddy feeling growing.

in that frame of mind loving her with a glint in his eyes, he pulled out the paper, ghastly and tacky... "pagal hai..." he made love to her with three syllables.

he lifted it up to read a card... "to khushi," his voice just curious... "with love," he is getting angry, nose flares, eyes go steely, and through clenched teeth... "shyam!" short, clipped furious.

The glint , the extra light made him blind to see the real loving Khushi ...there I feel a really lover , a jealous one not a broher...he wants his name on that wrapper...period

a paper is crumpled, eyes lose love. 

(the card actually read, "dear khushi" i think, a little mistakiya.)

nicely detailed scene of dulha coming, a very happy khushi is evident. she loves weddings...

boy's mama mami start the obnoxiousness. ladkewale checking out house, food, stuff... why is this even allowed in our land these days... why can't girls just speak up... i get into a complete asr mindset when i see this sort of thing. enough! 

same here...pachpan se...hate that😑

even before entering the room, the demands and the lack of courtesy. with what sense of ethics does a culture that thinks it is evolved and deep and non-materialistic in its underpinnings, justify this crass unbelievably ugly "norm" that actually people go ahead and honour? what ladkewale ladkiwale, how is one less than the other.

"aapko kauno sikayat ka mauka nahin milega..." you'll have no reason to complain. pathetic, isn't it, the way we pander to the ladka thing... patriarchy can be suffocating and who will change things if we are all running around trying to make sure there's no shikayat ka mauka...

at least the girl's mother shows some true feelings in her expressions. khushi actually smiles when her mother says there will be no "kami in khatirdari"... so it is alright to accept this thing... yet this very khushi on that first day had gone to talk to her sister's husband to be because she did not believe in such things.πŸ‘

i did not like the forced dialogues by khushi... all the good talk of achhi beti... and really it is a bit out of place... she is not tasked with making the whole world perfect... as i mentioned earlier had they written khushi with empathy through gh, we'd have a winner, here instead is loud writing with hardly any real understanding of character.
her narration of her wedding finery was beautiful and showed one side of her character, the side that has tears and struggles with them, covers them with her smiles... why was it okay to write that bit with empathy and not give her the strength of her characterstic sanka with integrity too? if they had shown her drawing the bridegroom aside and giving him a khushi like lecture might have seemed real, but all this out of place "wise" talk... ugh this is pedestrian serial heroine fare, constant know it all nonsense... when will we portray women with respect in our mass media... khushi had a queen in her... a rani, long before rani was even conceived, but nah, let's finish her off. i am angry.
Me too but ignoring it..

and sanaya hammed not feeling the dialogues in her, can't blame her.

"khusie, tum andar jao... jao toh!" garima ji shooes her daughter away, garima and bua ji endearingly normal.

mama ji was a bad actor. his wife not much better.

indi and her waist coat editsπŸ˜ƒ

asr is in a bad state. hand goes to the waistcoat buttons, that characteristic taking it out on something on his body, like ripping out his insides. his movements are jerky, his feelings run wild.

in this state she arrives, "suniye..."

instant reaction. his head jerks a little turning toward that voice.

"aap aa rahe hain na?" you are coming, aren't you? sangeet is about to start... she is happy and light, or tries to be, because a whole wedding is at their place, one must do the done thing. she does not want to think of what transpired earlier.

As always hiding her pains behind smiles for others

and he remembers, "hum sirf aapko chahte hain, khushi ji..." another nightmare from another wedding night is back.

"chhor dijiye anjali ji ko..." khushi is urging shyam to leave anjali in a voice almost manic. it was that but for a different reason, alas he did not know that.

a tension in the room, she is asking what happened, no idea what has happened, he is reaching a pitch of anger that can explode into anything, anytime...

i see beauty here... i see love here... it never bothered me that there was so much angst because it was pure unadulterated emotion expressed so perfectly... in this there is more love than two people smiling at each other, saying sweet things, long pans, slow motion, sugary niceness..

Well said, this is pure hubby wify kind a thing...very natural

we are headed i felt to that terrace once more...

"kya hua... aap...theek toh hai?" what's the matter, you... are okay? doesn't he always ask that?

and he turns... fulminating anger all across his face, in the turn of body, his music...

she has no idea why... "kya hua, bataiye na" what's the matter, tell me... khushi is flummoxed... sanaya is still holding onto lightness, well felt execution. for he is deep and dark and dreadful night.

this balancing of two sides, the contrast... so delicate, life like.

he is about to retaliate and the drums start.

"aap itna gussa kyun hain?" why are you so angry?

she thinks it's the questions.

he is beside himself with anger... "khushi, bahar jaao!" fabulous love... this time he does not want to hurt her. he knows what happens when he feels like this. he has already done something he perhaps regrets whenever he thinks of it. 

I felt the same when he told her go out because now he is understanding as she said"aapki baton se ..apke bartaou se humain kitni taqleef ponhchi hai" and he just witnessed that.

he knows he can do harm in this state. organic astounding anger... real trait of a real man.

"leave me alone."

but she won't.

aggression sparks aggression.

"god dammit, isse pehle ki main kuch kar doon, dafa ho jaao yahan se..." before i do something, get out of here.

violence in the air now... he has to get her out he knows he can't keep calm with her in front of him... this is a man hurting... betrayal reminds itself of its existnece on a wedding night again. he has seen his mother's world tumble on such a night, then his... and now once more.

He is extremely at hurt and at the same time he has a war going on in his heart and mind.

this time, he was going to tell her though.

tonight he was not able to hold it in any more, he is so so tired so emotionally drained and crushed up against a wall breathless...

"kyunki maine wo..." because i that... the grain in the voice is rising letting go.

and someone knocks.

nice move by writers, we are building up arnav singh raizada's need to say it out loud, everything is pushing him to that point. but we will wait till the suicide attempt for it to finally burst out of him. why he is angry.

amma doesn't pick on the tension. a helpless girl walks out, a man stands looking away trying to breathe. 
Indi I think she did pick something and that is why she is asking him...is everything alright and later too when she asks Khushi " ek khalish hai tum dodno main"..She is sensing and seeing things...

he can't go for the sangeet, he has lots of work...

old lady dances, the most active octagenarian in the world,πŸ˜† she is there everywhere, wasn't she in gomti sadan too that first episode?

mami talks of the "tevar" of khushi's husband... you might say he has a bit of that.

bua ji actually reacts to this and goes to call him.

"titaliya, kaa hua hai?" bua ji sees her niece looking forlorn in the kitchen,  at least for a while she is not smiling... felt natural.

She is always hurt but after marriage she has double the amount of stress and more stress means more chirpy Khushi and that's why at the end of this trip Amma will say to her , tu khuch zayada nahin bolne lag gaye phele se...
he is packing to leave... felt natural too. this reminder of that terrace he has had it, he needs to get out. unbearable the feeling of someone actually that close to khushi she keeps the wrapping paper in her drawer. i can imagine it feels like wild rampant intimacy to him...

he refuses bua ji too. and all would have gone to another point if he had not heard...

"itna sab kafi rahega?" will this be enough... and the tone hits him. he knows helplessness in a woman's voice maybe.

he hears about the sickening insults and demands. he is seething.

this is not how anyone should behave with anyone... the upbeat bua ji is trying to save the day with her chirpiness... helplessness all around... and in a little boy's heart, and in a grown up man's blood. how helpless he was that night while maa died, how helpless he is today before the "fact" that khushi loves another.

He couldn't do much that night but now He can and he will

now it is not possible to stay inside. if he sees injustice, he must act... he moves toward the door...

he steps out, his eyes fall on the groom... interestingly he is angry with this man for not speaking up. even when he has hated his wife, even when she is not really his wife according to him, he has stood up for her. asr has a concept of what a man must do for a woman, how he must act.

This ASR totally and if you ask me this is his father's actions which are sculpting him in this way...

he needs to know the name of the employee who was getting married...

the taunts are getting worse. even khushi is reaching the end of her tether. she starts talking trying to calm things... a note of sanka in her words...

"khushi, chup raho!"  he doesn't want his wife to talk to these crass folk... my take. the brusqueness, that is his way, and soon enough she will understand this... and if she wants to send him for therapy later ok, but by then she might find it too sexy to do anything about it.

Yes he doesn't want ppl to disrespect her but she is not getting it yet but she will.

"jaao doosri icecraem lekar aao... main arnav hoon, khushi ka husband." go get some icecream, he wants her nowhere near these sick folk. i am arnav, khushi's husband.

i want to die when i hear that voice and that sweet little declaration... khushi ka husband, not her swami, pati, pati devta... just her husband. just arnav... a part of his identity now that he is her husband. chay mahine ke liye or saat janam ke liye, arnie dahling? for six months or for seven lives? what does your kambakht dil desire?

did mama ji see the look on khushi ka husband's face when he instructed him to teach his wife how to talk to elders?

he controls his temper, in even voice, "koshish karoonga"..

There you go , just it above but my grabber is his voice modulation and control because he wanted to rip him apart talking about his Khushi like that..one day he will nip Shyam from his neck just for uttering his Khushi's name...

and the two look at each other for another wordless, endless, most meaningful, completely loaded conversation just gazing at each other.

he gets a call, whips around to talk, and looks straight at dulhan.

he was 14, the dulhan was pretty, there was a gun shot. πŸ‘

"haan aman, make sure abhi ho, right now."

something in his eyes, anger pain memory determination... never again.

he goes back to the room, "aapki himmat kaise hui!" how dare you... she storms in.

"maine kaha tha na mere saamne mat ana," i had told you don't come before me... "main nahin chahta ki main kuch ulta seedha kar baithoon... aur woh bhi yahan..." he doesn't want to do something bizarre, that too here.

He is controlling but this is for the next round and this will come out soon

this is such a huge change for asr... he is actually trying to keep a rein on his temper. his gussa..πŸ‘. thank g the dulha bungled, a fantastic place to channel asr's wrath. he needs to fix things, especially when overcome by extreme destructve anger. he needs to make, another major asr trait, construct... he will not shattering prevail. not the way it had that terrible sheeshmahal night.

"lekin aapne..." but you, khushi is in a mood to really have it out with him, enough! says her anger. 

but another interruption now. the dulha has received a call.

"lekin... aise achanak?" dulha is nonplussed.

"hamari baat ko taliye mat.." don't ignore me, asr's wife commands.

"khushi, yahan se jaao..." go from here.

in the "maine..." to the incredulous dulha, the "i" there was barun absolute being asr... asr was there when he put the hand on the guy's shoulder... the writer will make a good damad song and dance now, but asr is alive and kicking despite that attempt to tame and fit him into the star plus idiot box.

Beaitiful Indi πŸ‘

Loved this new ASR who has indeed come so far to control his anger which only hurt Khushi ...he is learning as every action of his has been so far wrong , as you mentioned above whatevr he was thinking or saying to her proved wrong and he can say to her paagal but his paagal is the one who loves his arrogance madly like no one...and she is that Dulhan who will diminish all of these bad memories of his darkness..

My comments are in between.
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arwen πŸ˜Š

I think this moment is more than enough to set you for writing.At least for me IPK has some light in it to show me ways to come through.

He is holding her hand as an oath that he will be keeping her as protective as ever, will be keeping her dreams as treasured as ever, keeping her close to his heart as he is doing 7 pheras and taking all oaths right here , yes he will perform each one of em later.

Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arshi 238
Apt title deja vu and interesting alignment of parallel scenes.   Loved your take on the morning tea scene and interpretation of khaali bartan. Enjoyed your indepth analysis. TX.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
episode-236

One thing I came to know after today's episode that ASR came to GH to fix the messed up relationship. That's why he was enduring Khushi's wanton behavior, the unbearable heat, the discomfort of middle class living. In spite of all, his heartfelt effort to make Khushi's family happy, to accepting all Khushi's delirium, proves he is here to redeem and to make a bond with his wife's family. May be his heart was laden with contrition to hurt Khushi for making her hurt her family. Didn't he witness her turmoil when everybody abandoned her after the forced marriage! My intuition says he never felt guilty to compel her to marry him. Moreover he was sure to tether her for life long, cause she loves him or loves somebody else, she is characterless or not, home wrecker or not, Khushi was his. And he would've never let her go from his life. He sure was mortified because the only girl whom he loved turned to an immoral swindler and he had to treat her obnoxiously because of that. 

Is he trying to erase that terrace scene from his mind and wanting to give a new start? May be I'm wrong.

Arnav ended up with a bar soap cause Khushi dropped his shower gel intentionally. She have to make him feel the middle class life style; so no shower gel, only bar soap.πŸ˜†

"open the faucet lightly, keep the door closed" she is delaying him more,  time is not 9:30 yet. Arnav shuts the door in extreme pique. He had to do it earlier, uff I'm missing my old ASR. This submission is not suiting him.

"aaj mausam hai suhana

Sade nau bajneka hai bahana" khushi is singing in exultance.

"Aaj mausam hai suhana

Nahaneka hai bahana"

What the what the what the." She is buttering the bread and singing her favorite parody. The clock strikes 9:30 and she tries to hear what's going on inside the bathroom.

The man is already half bare, only in his boxer. TRP aunties must be clapping.  The thin man can't fit properly in that narrow bathroom. He is lathered with soap ready to lave him. But what the, no water! He thinks it must be Khushi's prank. He screams Khushi khushi. but khushi is clearing her ears pretending not listening. Amma and bua comes there to hear his holler. They are astonished how cum she didn't tell Arnav bitwa that there is no water supply after 9: 30? 

The soppy man peeps from the bathroom, telling Khushi to turn on the motor.

"There is no motor and no water supply after 9: 30 and comes only after 5." Khushi  tells him with annoyance and suggests him to request Indraji. If he relents he can pour some water for him.

"give me the phone and I'll talk." Poor man can't get that Indraji is no other but the God. He is in impasse, no choice but to listen to his wife's addle pated idea.

Amma wants to give him water from the kitchen. Khushi stops her and tells Arnav to dry him up like this. Arnav is frantic now, so am I.😑.Is she a cretin? .

"I need water right now."

khushi holds his hands to take him near water. Amma and bua admonishes her; but no avail.

My temper is rising. I'm rather angry for giving him such insensitive logic than taking him to give public bath. No it can't be Khushi, she loves Arnav, she can't do this to him. I can understand that common people may do this all the time. And Khushi wanted Arnav to taste that life. But it's not necessary that he needs to taste all of that. There are so many common people who don't like to make themselves bare in front of people. It could be easy for Khushi, cause she is no less than a muddle headed child, but how couldn't she think of ASR who is now her husband to the rest of the world.

"khushi, where are you taking me?"

Indi you are right,. how Arnav is not realizing that he is in the open air; couldn't he feel the breeze or people's talk? Where is ASR's prudence gone?

Khushi brings him near the hand pump of the moholla. The neighbors are flabbergasted, where Khushi is taking her husband like this. The ladies are devouring the half naked sexy man. They are scrutinizing his figure, he is skinny, Khushi must not feed him well. The TRP aunties must be more jovial now. But sorry I'm not. I love my man more in his stylish outfits.

Arnav is still ambiguous, where is he, he is asking for water. And khushi rather giving him water immersed in frothy talk with the neighbors. Finally she relents and pours water on him. Arnav is completely stupefied to find him in the open air taking bath with small kids where the ladies are also washing clothes. his anger reaches to the zenith. How could she bring him to bathe him in public place?

"You told me that you need water."

"khushi tum meri beizzzati karahi ho." (you are insulting me.)

She refutes, she just brought him near water. Or if it is so disgraceful then every day some people do this disgraceful thing one or twice. Her neighbors also assent with her. Some passerby asks her what he does.

"he is the owner." Arnav doesn't let khushi complete. It feels like insinuation to him.

Aunties are noticing him so well that one even tells Khushi to wash lather from his ear.

That Aunty invites them to come to their place for tea. Khushi wishes to come on the next day, her husband is staying here for a while.

One good thing I found that, this middle class people is so warm. And I guess they took Arnav's public bath easily.

Khushi pours water on him again. Arnav strides fast towards the house. he can't take this insult any more. Khushi is blabbering, she helped, but rather appreciating her, he is getting angry..

"Don't talk to me." he wants truce between them.
"Who is talking to you? I'm talking by myself."

After getting a public bath from his crazy wife, ASR looks fresh; ready to start his work. But neither his laptop has charge nor his phone. So he can't call anybody for help. And he should be indignant. But his endurance surprised me again. I thought he would leave the house right then, rather trying to adjust their tough middle class life.

"bizli agayi." Khushi screams.

He gotta respite after some long turbulent hours. He quickly puts his devices in charge. Khushi calls him to have lunch. He disgruntles to think about the unsavory, backwas food, what was served to him previous day. He doesn't want to take this torture again, so he orders food from restaurant. Aww my poor baby, how can he tell his in laws not to serve him those insipid food?

While Amma and bua were serving the lunch; a guy comes with a parcel. Bua is surprised, she didn't order anything.

"Arnav Sigh Raizada ordered this food." The guy gives her the bags along with a heavy bill of 5000.

"Panch hazar!" they are aghast, how they will pay the bill! It might their expenditures of the whole month's grocery. They also can't ask money from damad, after all their self respect is everything to them. Amma feels bad, he might not liked the food, that's why he ordered from outside. Two ladies search their every possible bags, envelopes and boxes to gather 5000 rupees. They hardly could pay the bill.

Khushi, who went to borrow yoghurt from neighbor's house, comes there right then. Her eyes go to the food packet and the bill. Then she hears amma and bua's convo on how they managed the money to pay the bill. Amma got some money from Khushi's dabba business and bua got some from her husband's pension. Khushi rankles and misunderstands Arnav more.

Shyam is with the locksmith making the key of Arnav's locker. He thinks to get the file from Arnav's locker as soon as possible; he needs to know urgently, what is the file about. Fortunately mama meets him there, but clever Shyam dissimulates that he is making keys for his office locker, which is lost.

"kaunse khazanaki chabi bana rahi hai aap?' mama jests him sarcastically, but doesn't get his shenanigan. Mama gets a bit incredulous when the locksmith gives him the key imprinted soap back. Shyam equivocates; he loses his keys frequently, so he always keeps the copy like this. Mama doesn't get his weird reasoning, but still doesn't suspect their good son in law, who is actually a devil. It's surprising that how easily he could hoodwink smart mamaji.

"my habit is weird, but beneficial." He mutters, already exulting his victory.

Pause: I really didn't get why cvs made mama to see shyam making keys. They never used it for Shyam's denouement. Rather using him to solve the loops, they banished him for good.

Arnav comes out to have lunch and sees the food  packet on the table..

"The food came, why didn't you tell me? I had to pay." He goes for his wallet.

"how can I take money from you." Amma and bua look more than happy to pay the bill. Bua turns on the cooler; they have to provide all comfort to their dearest babua.
"Is the cool breeze coming." Two awesome ladies are so concern for him. He is in complete submission, will not complain if he feels heat or uncomforted.

They all sit to eat. bua grabs their home made food for them. Arnav stops her, he ordered food for everybody. A glimmer of smile suffuses Khushi's face who was upset a while ago.

"this mushroom soup is really mild, will be goo for uncle." Arnav gives shashiji first as he is the eldest. My man knows very well how to respect elders. And after his heart attack he always showed his concern for him.

Inadvertently khushi's face glints with a pleasing smile. To see Arnav's concern for her babuji makes her heart filled with satiation.

"This pasta with hot sauce for khushi. she likes spicy hot food that's why."

.her laad governor thoughtfulness makes her eyes soften with tenderness.

"it's macaroni with hot sauce for you." He passes the container to bua and then another for amma.

Khushi' heart fills with joy to see such love from her husband for her family. She is amused to see Arnav's sensibilty

Amma can't eat the ajeeb food what her damadji brought. he tries to follow him. Arnav shows her how to eat, "aunty aise khate hai." How endearing he sounded!

Bua also tries to follow how he demonstrated. Khushi enjoys the moment with pure happiness.

Bua seems doesn't like the food that much, but still she pretends that she loved the food so much. Not the taste, they saw his love in the food. So how they can say they didn't like it?

"bohot achcha hai. Itna maza aya, hume to aise kabhi khaya bhi nahi."

Arnav is enjoying this convivial moment with khushi's family. he loves family bonding. In RM except breakfast he hardly have lunch and dinner with his family. He is getting the warmth of relationship more in GH..

While they were enjoying a pleasurable family lunch together, Arnav's driver Mohan comes there and asks him to come out. He is flummoxed to see his car, what is now just a body without wheels and parts.

"what the f"

He goes inside and calls Khushi to come out. He doesn't want to create any scene in front of the family. Amma and bua are ambiguous, what happened now!

Arnav hauls Khushi outside and brings her to the car.

"what is it"

your car"

He turns her face towards the car. Khushi's eyes pop out to see the car without any parts.  "where is your seat? And where I'll sit? Where shall we keep our goods? Forget about the goods, along with parts, your wheels also are stolen."

"Exactly, what you did? Where are the spare parts of the car."

Khushi doesn't get why he is accusing her.  "it looks like all the parts have been stolen.'

"I'm asking the person who did it."  with a frisson of anger, Arnav moves towards her.

"kya kaha apne, hum chore hai, humne apki gadi ki poorse chudai."

"yes cause you only think like that. Like what you did with my shower in this morning."

He is still mad for her earlier frenetic behavior. And this out burst is for that.

"let me tell you then, your assumption is wrong like the weather forecaster."

"it's right, you can do anything to trouble me." he accuses her pointing finger towards her. he is over sure she is the who can sabotage his stuffs.

"I didn't do anything." Khushi also points finger to him.

People are already gathered seeing husband mauling his wife publicly..

She told him to put the car here, because it's safe. How she would've known, it never happened before. Arnav raises his voice more and khushi tells him to lower down his voice, cause everybody is watching."

"alright everybody can see me taking bath, but can't see me screaming."

Khushi can't retaliate him, cause what she did in the morning was wrong. She just tells him to call police rather than screaming. He already did it.

"then come inside and finish your food, and police will let you know when they will find the parts."

"I'll not come inside until I come to know about the stolen parts. And I know it is with you.'

"then keep standing until your own parts turn bad." She goes inside and he stands there leaning on the car.

Pause: I didn't like ASR divulged their turbulent relationship in front of  public. Rather it would be better if he fought with her in front of her family. He has every right to be mad at her for the public bath, but accusing his wife for stealing in front of people is certainly not ASR. Khushi can be naughty enough to bathe him in front of people, but she never can harm him or cause him loss of his property.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qfbyACGew[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3qfbyACGew

credit goes to the maker

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MehreenB

arwen πŸ˜Š

I think this moment is more than enough to set you for writing.At least for me IPK has some light in it to show me ways to come through.

He is holding her hand as an oath that he will be keeping her as protective as ever, will be keeping her dreams as treasured as ever, keeping her close to his heart as he is doing 7 pheras and taking all oaths right here , yes he will perform each one of em later.

Hi Mehereen thank you for reading 😊 . yes completely agree with you. I also loved this scene. That soulful look in his eyes as he took her hand. I also felt it was a vow he was taking.. which is why I was upset with how the next day's story was written. hope you don't get too bored by my repeating the same thing again and again.. Please don't mind my ramblings.. I really like IPK, obviously, just sometimes feel that now it could have been better handled..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode 241

a man torn... his action, his intention, the consequence all garbled up... a sense of guilt and disquiet in him. asr recalls khushi in a quandary at being asked about her wedding day...

his eyes close in that characteristic asr gesture, when something troubles him at a deeper level, when his feelings flow into pits and crannies within and he struggles to find his way back, lest the darkness behind the lids claim him. 
beautiful writing.

the eyes closing and then closed, which in itself is not such an unusual thing, somehow when barun did it as asr it took on all sorts significance, seemed to say so much. the intense pain it indicated, every single time, har baar...

he remembers threatening her making her agree to a six month marriage...

his sadness, his contrition at having to resort to such measures, is perhaps reflected in a rabba ve...

bua ji interrupted his reverie. i loved the completely true to character acting in  a simple little moment by abha parmar... these are the things that kept pulling ipk to a better place, making it more and memorable.
so true that's why we still can't get enough of IPK in spite of so much flaws.

when she leaves after an unbelievably natural "kisssore" (i wonder if she improvised or the director called for it)... he turned and the lilting notes of  rabba ve filled the screen, his thoughts, that thoughtful air, the sadness, the remorse in the pores of the scene melding with the notes...

"lekin doosri file?" but the other file, asr frowns wondering. barun is looking dishy as always but extremely thin, a little pulled down. this is 30 april, the rave rant about the leave to make mamr has started... finally he worked on both sets. one scammed him and pretended it was all his fault the show ended. the other kept saying how all was well, but well, no movie yet.

i hope for the sake of this actor who never let the size of the screen interfere with the size of his acting, that the movie is released. i remember how excited he was, and i was excited for him.

he actually thinks she may have hidden his stuff as she had threatened to... if this man is arnav singh raizada and not some good damad as prescribed by television writing which thrives on stereotypes... then really this is unbearable for him, his things in disarray, stuffed all over the place, no place to move, to sit... to work.

a meticulous finicky man, who lives in his spare stark room with his spare wardrobe to a side, suddenly here, his routine gone, and what happened to people going to work...
isn't it surreal that, he was still staying there. His house was not so far. he easily could leave. but he stayed for Khushi.

he finds the file and feels relieved. then thoughts go to the mad wife who he was sure had messed with his things and hidden the file somewhere... he had recalled her saying in that cute khushi way, if you irritate me i will hide everything. knowing her and suffering as he has over the past few days he was willing to believe it. he had even thought she had stolen all the spare parts of the car... considering the public bath, the ittr and lipstick kisskiss on the handkerchief, the mooh dikhai, even the trick to get him here, plus the war cry: aaj mausam hai suhana/laad gov ko satane ka hai bahana... and many other things, who could blame him for surmising that.
i can't blame him, where his wife is a menace.

always touched me that no matter what she did, and even though he got really angry at times, he pretty much let her do as she pleased, didn't demolish her the way he would have if it were anyone else. the terrace had hurt him unbearably, his dil, dimag, nothing was left in a state to function normally. he had opted for a violent response. ultimately assessing that the only thing to do was to marry her forcibly and of course hate her forever. 
He not only let her do, but I think he enjoys too. 

but he had not been able to do that last thing. yes, his dimag held on to the negative feeling but his heart just kept insisting on flowing to her, break the barrier set up by the dimag. again, in itself this is not a great original thought, many love stories follow this path, but the way an actor convinced me of it... how terribly desirable he made the emotion arnav singh raizada felt. you almost wished your devoted lover would come running into the room and say, i hate you... with that storm of emotion in his eyes, his breath ragged, his shoulder thrown back and rigid, his jaws hard, his whole body tense. 
yup, yup there is nobody like him, at least not in Bollywood,

the other thing i was touched by was the understanding of a character shown by writer and actor... with khushi and only khushi is an escape to childhood allowed for a man who had to grow up at 14. he had grown up overnight. a major stage of life truncated. happy, wicked, funny, hormonal adolescence.

khushi seemed to be the playmate at times he had not had time to have. why she and no one else? maybe because she had the power of the innocent child in her... absolutely untainted. the world of adults with its convolutions had taken him over... he had had to struggle and fight and prevail here... the child in him, who put glue on chairs (alas that is the only instance one has reference of) had had to just be submerged deep.
loved your perception. the childhood what he lost, he is living it through Khushi.

till a true innocent came along and touched that spot in him.

her guile free childlike element, so very fascinatingly portrayed in early episodes... i am giggling at the thought of the jalebi making scene that very first time, her jharu dance, her rushing after him in the darga and pouting angrily that this devil thinks he is bigger than bhagwan, her playing blind man's bluff with teehee op, her seriously cogiating then fixing the mistah by putting sugar in his oil tank... a genuine innocent playfulness she has... a true touch of sanka that gives her character strength... she can break through the dark world that the adult builds with her sharp sunny child thing.
the beauty of her character is she is naughty like a child, but mature like an experienced adult when needed.

had khushi's ott been handled with the thought through writing of the very early episodes we might have had an abs winner here, the episodes that don't enthrall me.

both khushi and asr were understood terribly well by writers, and the actors added such depth... he can let go of his ever responsible and serious air and actually play a bit with her, enjoy his life. he doesn't admit it, but a part of him adores the sanka and the silliness, for it is divine stuff, untouched and ununderstood by mere mortals.
Just said above.

(an aside: my husband has seen maybe 5 episodes of ipk and that too a while ago, the other day while watching aishwarya in dhoom 2 which was on on tv and we were too lazy to change the channel, he said, there's a bit of khushi in her... and another day when he saw a scene from madhubala, he was clear, ah she's trying to do a khushi... how powerful is a character that gets etched in a non ipk watcher's mind in just 5 episodes.)
The credit should go to Sanaya that she made Khushi so real.

from way back a movie called "mili" comes to mind. badi sooni sooni hai zindagi yeh zindagi...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ocUQH-vUY[/YOUTUBE]
nice song.

amitabh, this dark grim adult who is burned by life and has lost his smile, his feelings. jaya, an innocent girl who is sunny and untainted. she does get through to him and help him find his happier self. she dies in the end. i am eternally grateful, khushi lived and continued to be strange, totally ajeeb. 

a definite smile as he thinks of his mad wife, what he'd been thinking, huh!

he is a 27 year old guy, not an old man all experiences done ... this is the first time he has felt youthful and vibrant... did he really plan on having a wedding like that?

a tenderness for his sweetheart... and of course, the shiny pedestrian wrapping paper had to peep out and shatter the calm, the giddy feeling growing.πŸ‘
well written.

in that frame of mind loving her with a glint in his eyes, he pulled out the paper, ghastly and tacky... "pagal hai..." he made love to her with three syllables.

he lifted it up to read a card... "to khushi," his voice just curious... "with love," he is getting angry, nose flares, eyes go steely, and through clenched teeth... "shyam!" short, clipped furious.

a paper is crumpled, eyes lose love.

(the card actually read, "dear khushi" i think, a little mistakiya.) 
I was so mad to cvs. god damn, they didn't clear the earlier MU and again another MU!

nicely detailed scene of dulha coming, a very happy khushi is evident. she loves weddings...

boy's mama mami start the obnoxiousness. ladkewale checking out house, food, stuff... why is this even allowed in our land these days... why can't girls just speak up... i get into a complete asr mindset when i see this sort of thing. enough!

even before entering the room, the demands and the lack of courtesy. with what sense of ethics does a culture that thinks it is evolved and deep and non-materialistic in its underpinnings, justify this crass unbelievably ugly "norm" that actually people go ahead and honour? what ladkewale ladkiwale, how is one less than the other.

"aapko kauno sikayat ka mauka nahin milega..." you'll have no reason to complain. pathetic, isn't it, the way we pander to the ladka thing... patriarchy can be suffocating and who will change things if we are all running around trying to make sure there's no shikayat ka mauka...

at least the girl's mother shows some true feelings in her expressions. khushi actually smiles when her mother says there will be no "kami in khatirdari"... so it is alright to accept this thing... yet this very khushi on that first day had gone to talk to her sister's husband to be because she did not believe in such things.

i did not like the forced dialogues by khushi... all the good talk of achhi beti... and really it is a bit out of place... she is not tasked with making the whole world perfect... as i mentioned earlier had they written khushi with empathy through gh, we'd have a winner, here instead is loud writing with hardly any real understanding of character.

her narration of her wedding finery was beautiful and showed one side of her character, the side that has tears and struggles with them, covers them with her smiles... why was it okay to write that bit with empathy and not give her the strength of her characterstic sanka with integrity too? if they had shown her drawing the bridegroom aside and giving him a khushi like lecture might have seemed real, but all this out of place "wise" talk... ugh this is pedestrian serial heroine fare, constant know it all nonsense... when will we portray women with respect in our mass media... khushi had a queen in her... a rani, long before rani was even conceived, but nah, let's finish her off. i am angry.
it's a trend of hindi soap, that the heroine has to be very idealistic.

and sanaya hammed not feeling the dialogues in her, can't blame her.

"khusie, tum andar jao... jao toh!" garima ji shooes her daughter away, garima and bua ji endearingly normal.

mama ji was a bad actor. his wife not much better.

asr is in a bad state. hand goes to the waistcoat buttons, that characteristic taking it out on something on his body, like ripping out his insides. his movements are jerky, his feelings run wild.

in this state she arrives, "suniye..."

instant reaction. his head jerks a little turning toward that voice.

"aap aa rahe hain na?" you are coming, aren't you? sangeet is about to start... she is happy and light, or tries to be, because a whole wedding is at their place, one must do the done thing. she does not want to think of what transpired earlier.
I didn't get it, why the wedding was taking place in Khushi's house? they only wanted to keep some guests in their place, right?

and he remembers, "hum sirf aapko chahte hain, khushi ji..." another nightmare from another wedding night is back.

"chhor dijiye anjali ji ko..." khushi is urging shyam to leave anjali in a voice almost manic. it was that but for a different reason, alas he did not know that.

a tension in the room, she is asking what happened, no idea what has happened, he is reaching a pitch of anger that can explode into anything, anytime...

i see beauty here... i see love here... it never bothered me that there was so much angst because it was pure unadulterated emotion expressed so perfectly... in this there is more love than two people smiling at each other, saying sweet things, long pans, slow motion, sugary niceness...

we are headed i felt to that terrace once more...

"kya hua... aap...theek toh hai?" what's the matter, you... are okay? doesn't he always ask that?

and he turns... fulminating anger all across his face, in the turn of body, his music...

she has no idea why... "kya hua, bataiye na" what's the matter, tell me... khushi is flummoxed... sanaya is still holding onto lightness, well felt execution. for he is deep and dark and dreadful night.

this balancing of two sides, the contrast... so delicate, life like.

he is about to retaliate and the drums start.

"aap itna gussa kyun hain?" why are you so angry?

she thinks it's the questions.

he is beside himself with anger... "khushi, bahar jaao!" fabulous love... this time he does not want to hurt her. he knows what happens when he feels like this. he has already done something he perhaps regrets whenever he thinks of it.

he knows he can do harm in this state. organic astounding anger... real trait of a real man.
i wish if he would've blurted out his anger and told everything about the terrace scene.

"leave me alone."

but she won't.

aggression sparks aggression.

"god dammit, isse pehle ki main kuch kar doon, dafa ho jaao yahan se..." before i do something, get out of here.

violence in the air now... he has to get her out he knows he can't keep calm with her in front of him... this is a man hurting... betrayal reminds itself of its existnece on a wedding night again. he has seen his mother's world tumble on such a night, then his... and now once more.

this time, he was going to tell her though.

tonight he was not able to hold it in any more, he is so so tired so emotionally drained and crushed up against a wall breathless...

"kyunki maine wo..." because i that... the grain in the voice is rising letting go.

and someone knocks.

nice move by writers, we are building up arnav singh raizada's need to say it out loud, everything is pushing him to that point. but we will wait till the suicide attempt for it to finally burst out of him. why he is angry.

amma doesn't pick on the tension. a helpless girl walks out, a man stands looking away trying to breathe.

he can't go for the sangeet, he has lots of work...

old lady dances, the most active octagenarian in the world, she is there everywhere, wasn't she in gomti sadan too that first episode?πŸ˜†
they don't have much side characters. The guy who praised Arnav to fix the generator, later came back as a doctor.

mami talks of the "tevar" of khushi's husband... you might say he has a bit of that.

bua ji actually reacts to this and goes to call him.

"titaliya, kaa hua hai?" bua ji sees her niece looking forlorn in the kitchen,  at least for a while she is not smiling... felt natural.

he is packing to leave... felt natural too. this reminder of that terrace he has had it, he needs to get out. unbearable the feeling of someone actually that close to khushi she keeps the wrapping paper in her drawer. i can imagine it feels like wild rampant intimacy to him... 
This is so weird. who keeps used wrapping paper? And I'm pretty sure, not khushi but bua kept it. Remeber Shyam was her favorite person, the most eligible groom for Khushi.

he refuses bua ji too. and all would have gone to another point if he had not heard...

"itna sab kafi rahega?" will this be enough... and the tone hits him. he knows helplessness in a woman's voice maybe.

he hears about the sickening insults and demands. he is seething.

this is not how anyone should behave with anyone... the upbeat bua ji is trying to save the day with her chirpiness... helplessness all around... and in a little boy's heart, and in a grown up man's blood. how helpless he was that night while maa died, how helpless he is today before the "fact" that khushi loves another.

now it is not possible to stay inside. if he sees injustice, he must act... he moves toward the door...

he steps out, his eyes fall on the groom... interestingly he is angry with this man for not speaking up. even when he has hated his wife, even when she is not really his wife according to him, he has stood up for her. asr has a concept of what a man must do for a woman, how he must act.

he needs to know the name of the employee who was getting married...

the taunts are getting worse. even khushi is reaching the end of her tether. she starts talking trying to calm things... a note of sanka in her words...

"khushi, chup raho!"  he doesn't want his wife to talk to these crass folk... my take. the brusqueness, that is his way, and soon enough she will understand this... and if she wants to send him for therapy later ok, but by then she might find it too sexy to do anything about it.

"jaao doosri icecraem lekar aao... main arnav hoon, khushi ka husband." go get some icecream, he wants her nowhere near these sick folk. i am arnav, khushi's husband.

i want to die when i hear that voice and that sweet little declaration... khushi ka husband, not her swami, pati, pati devta... just her husband. just arnav... a part of his identity now that he is her husband. chay mahine ke liye or saat janam ke liye, arnie dahling? for six months or for seven lives? what does your kambakht dil desire?
How much he loved to be her husband. this is the same man who never wanted to be anybody's husband. 

did mama ji see the look on khushi ka husband's face when he instructed him to teach his wife how to talk to elders?

he controls his temper, in even voice, "koshish karoonga"...

and the two look at each other for another wordless, endless, most meaningful, completely loaded conversation just gazing at each other.

he gets a call, whips around to talk, and looks straight at dulhan.

he was 14, the dulhan was pretty, there was a gun shot.

"haan aman, make sure abhi ho, right now."

something in his eyes, anger pain memory determination... never again.

he goes back to the room, "aapki himmat kaise hui!" how dare you... she storms in.

"maine kaha tha na mere saamne mat ana," i had told you don't come before me... "main nahin chahta ki main kuch ulta seedha kar baithoon... aur woh bhi yahan..." he doesn't want to do something bizarre, that too here.

this is such a huge change for asr... he is actually trying to keep a rein on his temper. his gussa... thank g the dulha bungled, a fantastic place to channel asr's wrath. he needs to fix things, especially when overcome by extreme destructve anger. he needs to make, another major asr trait, construct... he will not shattering prevail. not the way it had that terrible sheeshmahal night.

"lekin aapne..." but you, khushi is in a mood to really have it out with him, enough! says her anger.

but another interruption now. the dulha has received a call.

"lekin... aise achanak?" dulha is nonplussed.

"hamari baat ko taliye mat.." don't ignore me, asr's wife commands.

"khushi, yahan se jaao..." go from here.

in the "maine..." to the incredulous dulha, the "i" there was barun absolute being asr... asr was there when he put the hand on the guy's shoulder... the writer will make a good damad song and dance now, but asr is alive and kicking despite that attempt to tame and fit him into the star plus idiot box.πŸ˜†

Fabulous!
Enjoyed so much.
very important episode. I was terribly mad at the cvs for showing that wrapping paper scene. shyam and Khushi were never lovers, then from where that love Shyam came from? the cvs were trying to find more possible ways to linger the MU.
You are right about barun. he was looking so thin. I also wish the movie releases soon. he had so much excitement with his first movie.
all the blue lines are amazing.
My comments are everywhere.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Previous
1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 107
Next