Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

I slept at page 31 and its page 35 when I woke up ๐Ÿ˜Š . Always enjoy when there is so much activity here.. lots to look forward to..

Faiqa - Lovely edits and the poem โญ๏ธ.. I love the color combination in the last pic..

Javeria - Radha Krishna playing holi.. very very colorful!

Indi Di - You make Arnav look nice in every color every shade. And I was thinking about the interview you shared. With buaji also falling for Arnav bitwa's look am pretty sure I have got an answer why Barun was sweating so much in last episode.. ๐Ÿ˜› . oh and I forgot to say last time, do call me Rhea.. And I also see 233 up..will reach home and read..

Sohara - I was just recently listening to the song "abhi na jao chorke" and then you shared this vm.. now this song will definitely be stuck with me.. Thank you! 

Katelyn - Thank you for that off screen segment.. what an adorable playful shot.. wish it was longer.. Reminds me of Sohara's gif at the beginning of this thread.. 

Durga, Wiwy, Horizon and anyone whom I missed.. Happy Holi my new friends! Its a pleasure being part of this thread..

hey rhea,

read the short take of 233 only and you'll know why i make asr look good in any and every colour.

ha ha, buaji chasing him for a kiss, something totally cinematic and mad in that image. worked up a sweat poor baby, running for his life. this is exactly why aunty indi never ever wants to meet the boy.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi, finally got to read your 232.

Bowled over by that symbolism to plant and you connected the dots .. the other day I was listening to NPR a man from NY narrating his story, an introvert who until in his 20s wouldn't speak to anyone but for his pet animals. He had a trip to some forests in Belize a south Atlantic island and came across a Jaguar staring at him and he said his life changed for ever.. now he is the director of some Intl Wild life org. You can know whom I recalled immediately.. this man and his quiet companions! Great read it was Indi.. and that connection to Khushi's initial knowing his instincts in buying those plants.. wouldn't have been great had he recalled that moment here at least faintly.. we knew even that time he had an inkling who brought them perhaps.. just like he knew who wrote that love letter in La's name..

That shot of his hair in sunshine.. treat to eyes.. and his body language with his cloths.. he conversed continuously with all the seemingly inanimate things.. didn't he?

Incredible read Indi.. would love to highlight everything on the top and say much more.. just cruelly engulfed in AD.. will continue t be so next 2/3 weeks..
thank you!
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Holi to all Blasters!!  May your days be filled with beautiful colors and sunshine!

Kate , ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—   ๐Ÿค— and that's what I am seeing in between colors , the wines,  the twigs, the trees mingling with each other regardless these are creating heights of distance among them but the branches are entangling them towards each other.

A master piece of ART and Mere Philosophy of LOVE through my eyes...

Intertwined Hearts

The intertwined hearts which picked their beats the first night .

Their beats showed them the way to each other like a bigul 

Every way they attracted to each other through HEARTS but BRAINS were planning some heights.
They came so close that each other and couldn't resist dancing at the tone of their beats.

While Brain startled them away ,Hearts called them closer.

Sooner Hearts were picking the pain and distress to relieve it for each other.

Time came in the middle but HEARTS still remain in contact.The push and pull brought them closer than ever.

The moment any storm tried to break these connected intertwined hearts , these beats joined the rhythm to keep em intact.All the branches used their forces to tie them together furiously .

their constant pull brought them so close that they can't run away or avoid listening their heartbeats.

Hearts are two but BEAT is one, the intertwined hearts are holding hands by cupping their faces , while lonely tears making these emotions so smooth to make it reach to the destination.RIGHT where they belong...in each other's embrace , in each others arms , in each others soul to mingle for forever.Hamesha.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

goodnight and 

naughty holi to you all 

Soni This is awesome.Mine are nothing in front of this.WOW

Beautiful๐Ÿ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

happy holi.

Have lots of fun, drink bhang and say your dil ki baat.

credit goes to Amna.

Same to u soha๐Ÿ˜Š

I love this piece of Amna๐Ÿ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hey Sarah ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank You so much๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Holi to you too.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hum aapse kuch poochna chahthe hai Arnavji... Aisa kyon hota hai..jab bhi aap hamare paas aathe hai.. to hamare dil ke dhadkan tez ho jate hai... humne samajhne ki bahuth koshish ki.. lekin samajh nahin paayi.. bhulana chahthe hai..par bhula nahin paate.. aisa kyon hota hai, ki hamare dil ki dhadkan hamari saanson se bhi tez ho jate hain!

Mein batata hun ki aisa kyon hota hai, Jab tum mere paas hote ho.. to tumhari dil ki dhadkanon ke saath saath.. meri dil ki dhadkanein bhi tez ho jati hai.. hamari dhadkanein ek ho jaati hai! Jo tum mehsoos karti ho... Jo mein mehsoos karta hoon.

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE!

Rhea ๐Ÿ‘

This is beautiful and the way you mingled all of these pics in between colors , Love it.

Thank you for bring such a beautiful edit.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Some Holi vms to share!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-e63Q-BIOI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b64Nmmwoo70[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome songs Kate , Both are lovely and especially the second one is cute.

Thnx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

i was looking for some good vm to reminisce the holi. Couldn't find any. it's so sad that Zoha closed her channel. Found it in daily motion. Plz do watch, one of my most favorite Zoha's VM, 

I have downloaded this one Soha.๐Ÿ˜ŠLove it.Thnx

Thnx for liking my poem and edit.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

HAPPY HOLI BLAST FRIENDS๐Ÿค—

same to You Chalhov.

Happy Holi ๐Ÿ˜Š

Beautiful Edit and message