Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Thank you for the video 🤗.. the saiyaan song is my favourite.. the other day you were mentioning a girl turning into a woman.. Ever sentiment expressed in this song gave me that feeling.. now was the time Khushi as a grown woman wanted to belong to this man body and soul..

The back flip.. Khushi applying balm on a shirtless Arnav and he switches their positions with him hovering over her 😳 ..

EDIT - Please give me the link to the post you mention ..kernal's letters on the forum

ah that back flip... it was so lovely because of these two... loved the nose flicking... the playing... no generic any man any woman thing between the two...

here's kernal's letter... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3276678 i think there were a few more... i never wanted to get too much into this... no point really and i am wary of cloak and dagger stuff. this is not exactly the russian mafia out to get you with a spot of radioactive matter in your coffee... if you care about the show, you can jolly well give your real name and state your case. but those days, i would read everything and the whole tone of this stuff bothered me no end...

now i just enjoy ipk... and our chats. and wait for my favourite actor's movie.

some day i do hope to see sanaya and barun together again... they make my breath stop. literally.

thanks for mentioning saiyaa, have often wondered about that woman's pov, went and checked this time. 😳

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 232

why do i give a damn?

why do you care?

a tiny little plant in a dark corner of the boot, its green alive leaves battling the shadows and visible but only just, that's what really caught my attention in this episode and seemed to leave an impression even deeper than a certain man looking rather dishy in the sunlight with his cold or whatever it was that ailed him.

the little plant touched my heart, i am extremely fond of gardens and plants myself, and the fact that the otherwise dry and deliberately brown grey black white man has such a connection with green, the colour of life of spring of resurgence, is not at all by chance i am sure. at an obvious and stated level plants and spending time with them connects him to his mother, but a gardener finally never fails to connect with the garden and its message. 
My POV is different. It was just a facade. If he wouldn't like color then he would've never fallen in love with Khushi, who is colorful inside out. Actually his colorful mind was buried inside the sacrosanct place of his heart. The little green peeped out, yes ofcourse because of his mother.

it is an intensely personal relationship, between two sides, both alive, both breathing, both growing and communicating in ways that are really not easy to explain. if you feel it, you feel it.

arnav singh raizada has a tie with his plants which is as valid and visceral as his bond perhaps with his memories, even his pain and anger. this is his unconscious shout out to life, to beauty and joy... everything he at a conscious level has banished from his life. mistrusting them, angry with them. this says he yearns for all of that and gives hope when it all comes to him, he will open up to it, not shun it. and we did see, how ready he was getting to bloom when he finally understood why he gives a faraq for khushi. and khushi perhaps is the gardener who is going to care for him right and awaken a dormant seed of love lying deep in him... oh that one single plant can make one think of so many things and all beautiful really.👏

wondering at the number of bags she has packed for their short stay and not at all happy with it, he is taking out all the bags. very traditional is mr asr in this respect: he is the man, so he will carry heavy stuff... i can't say i am complaining.

he has just taken out the last of the bags and said "shaaat up" to khushi with a certain amount of relish, when she says,

"aur woh?" and that?

he peers inside and there sits the little plant in a ridiculous plastic pot.

for once he has no answers, no anger, just a "yeah?" this is not easy to understand, she has been mad at him for a while and that seems fine, the kind of reaction that can be rationally fathomed... he knows she is manipulating the situation, dragging him to her home, not to make him happy but to make him suffer a bit... she has shown every indication of that and he is quite comfortable with it.

because i believe this is a territory he understands.

friction, anger, revenge, he knows how they work... he also expects her to be in that space given the situation.

but this?

"woh... humne socha ki aapko yahan pe agar paudho ki yaad aayi toh... " er, i thought if you should remember your plants while staying here... and, lo and behold, she has brought one along just so that he is comfortable. she has her stars without which she is not happy... and a part of her - unguarded, fluid, undeniable - makes a connection which she can't look away from. she knows he will be uncomfortable here. ostensibly that is exactly what she wants.

Do you think so? I think it's partially true. she wanted to make him feel the life style of common people. I think she mentioned it on epiosde-234. Apparently that is not his comfort zone. But she was kind of successful in this matter. He adapted the middle class life style quite nicely.

but yet she carries with her a thing of comfort for him.

sometimes we can't even understand ourselves. i loved this insightful nature of ipk, this sussing of the human mind. of understanding emotions more intuitively. the writers, directors, actors, music and sound guys, everyone seemed to get it.

arnav singh raizada looks at his wife silently... a feeling deepening. she looked back and the emotions found her, felt her her, she felt them. some moments are indeed beautiful. they come right out and grab us.

the plant, a metaphor surely? for a relationship? needs love, care, soil water, sun, to grow to thrive. his plants, she has taken them and perhaps started owning his world, what he loves too, just as she has taken on his love for his sister and feels a complete responsibility toward it. 
great perception. Didn't think like that.

also as she is planning his destruction... a simple little plant keeps their relationship nurtured, watered, still growing...

a beautiful moment segued to a small but striking gesture, she sort of held out her hands and he willingly handed her the plant. how much trust did that speak of and maybe even a dependence that has grown.
True, the trust the reliance and adaptability has been growing for sure.

if ma's garden existed in the script at that time, we are headed toward it... i have often missed seeing him with his plants... it's his place and space of reverie, of being completely himself... when he destroys plants it hurts me but i know it's his way of loving, of owning, of expressing... he can't talk to everyone, he can't show his feelings to all... it's only with his plants he feels without fear and also senses his mother... primal love.
can't agree more. And sometimes driving used to give him solace when he was in extreme resentment.

today he is willing to let a girl who gets on his nerves, a home breaker, one who has shattered his heart, take that plant... what does it say. lovely, isn't it?

a suggestion here again of khushi beginning to fill a space left bereft and in boundless emptiness after maa's going.

way back, he had known that it was she who had filled his office with plants in an attempt to reach him, to get him to take la back. she had cared like mad even then, she had known him instinctively even then, and he had responded, feeling that understanding, that empathy perhaps even then... 
Did he came to know it was Khushi who did it? I wish if he would've known that she sold her only precious possession to unite him with his girl friend.

as he had held another, the only tell tale sign of her feelings, a tear drop rolling down a cheek...

and from him too a clear sign, that perplexed look... that deep and moving question flitting through him... why that tear, what hurts her? and why does it hurt him so much, that one lone tear?

today it's a lone plant, and it says things both so want to believe, so need to cherish. in 230 we spoke of "pehchaan" and i had felt a time of knowing each other beyond what the rational plane dictates and crowds the mind with is coming up... there will be little slips and signs of love and feelings which neither can quite understand, nor can deny or refuse. the plant is definitely one of my favourites among these.

going back to the beginning of episode... doh aat din...!!! two eight days!!! man is exploding.

girl is smiling.

a game is on.

as a direct result of all the "love" talk on ittr and class, and thanks to a serendipitous phone call by amma, khushi has devised a plan to take him to her place and give him a taste of middle class life first hand.

by the time he comes home, it is fait accompli, well almost...

in the midst of all the oozing with sweetness fam talk and how this will be so good for him, he is fuming and says something so asr and matter of fact, you got to say, the guy has a point. he says, we live in the same city so what's the "matlab" of going and staying there?

di gives maika missing talk... and how he too has tied a rishtaa with her fam and must not ignore that.

i am loving the back shots of asr being barun and not his not-at-all-like-asr double. such a pleasure to see the right ear, the perfect shape of head... the haircut. even behind star logo.
Oh yeah, it was rare to see Barun's back. Always that odd shaped BD spoiled the mood.

love signature slouch.

"c'mon itna delay toh kar hi sakta hoon..." c'mon i can delay things by this much, can't i? he does "push back" in that very corporate way making me giggle and gets his way by insisting they will go only the next day. not today.

purposeful rolling of sleeves as di and nani leave... getting ready for a fight? always enjoy his interaction with his clothes... everything has a certain rhythm to it, a logic if you will. comes home, starts loosening tie, takes off jacket, rolls sleeves or takes of waistcoat... little touches of direction that say so many things... finicky, particular, likes to dress the part and oh when he gets back... tired... ready to come out of that day's shebang and refresh... despite its paucity and extreme meagreness i liked his wardrobe... it said too, man was not wasteful and obsessed with things... 
I also loved his wardrobe, though he didn't have plenty, but whatever he had was classy. Or moreover whatever he wears makes it classy.

and how barun managed to look so hot with so few clothes, even pretty weird suits with piping, that i'll never know.
Just said above.

"swami!" says a pleased wife.

a man lunges forward, a finger lands on lips.

"kal tumhare saath chal raha hoon," i am going with you tomorrow, he starts...

music in, her eyes look up, dazed.

without thinking he has set his index finger against her soft tender highly erogenous zone... lips. sensitive with many nerve endings, a part of the body clearly linked to intimacy and sexuality.
I loved it even more when Sanaya kissed his finger off screen. 

she is instantly aware, but his gussa needs to get out before the whole thing strikes him...

"ab mujhe iss naam se mat bulana... okay..." now don't call me by that name, okay... he completes. anger is on, irritation in the way he nearly grinds his teeth...

then a second, as he looks at her a bit puzzled at her reaction... still angry, a move of the head and a velvet sort of "understood?"

(okay i am clutching keyboard, but valiantly typing... hai re my determination to "analyse" teehee.)

supremely aware of him, she nods an ok.

then at last master's eyes lower to to take in the situation that gives cause for big big helpless helpless eyes.

lashes flicker, a realisation, music says madness of romance not of sanka.

at last it all registers... he stands staring, then haltingly moves his finger away... embarrassed? moved?

her eyes always said more than her lips were ever allowed to, she follows the path of that finger mesmerised.

he sort of breaks the tie of that moment, but he looks at her bent head, his eyes full of feelings, his scar on eyelid somehow more visible from this angle.
Loved your description of the scene. 

she looks shaken, not part of game this finger.

he turns away and leaves the room. things are too heated to just switch to yell scream... play.

at gh, all are going crazy preparing for damad ji's arrival.
"ee sasure ko kahan phit kare bhai..." where to fix this thing, asks buaji. a gigantic contraption does buaji pore over. the cooler. accident or is it a sense of pursed lip humour which brings cooler straight after that hot scene?

a five year old cooler, that rarely works. "ka pharak padat hai garima... chhai phoot ka aadmi hai.. are chhat unchi karo toh kauno baat hai." buaji speaks of his six foot height and avers, if one can raise the ceiling only then it might make a difference to their humble home.

what's this with asr being given extra height? why is tall so hot? napoleon was short... and i don't mind asr whatever his height, he stands tall because of his stature anyway, not his physical frame.
But I love tall guy. And Barun is tall, he is almost 5'11'.

hai cooler dev... bua knows damad ji's dimaag is bahut garam, very hot, and must be kept shant, peaceful...

lovely scene. okay this is a melodrama mama fam, this is natural to them... and that utter chaos at the first visit of damad, happens in the most staid of fams too.

"toofan ki aayke chetavani ho..." we are clearly warned by the writers that a storm is on its way... we know to expect some "bomb shomb".

nani ji... hum chalte hain. nani ji, i am going, says khushi

chalte nahin kahat hai, kahiye, hum aate hain. not going, say, i am coming, says nani to her tender sweet grand daughter in law. (i make my daughter say exactly that every morning, my mother did the same with me... we say, "aashi" when leve home meaning, i'll be back.)

khushi is in tears. her home it is she leaves. and she has this sensitive soul, once she accepts you into her circle, you mean so so much. she is an orphan who responds beautifully to love, she needs the love, she needs to love.

a bit like a sunflower is she, hardy perhaps, but give a little loving and see how she blooms. 
Lovely metaphor! She is so fond of love. Just imagine, she lost her parents in such tender age. And she didn't have anybody except her aunt. 

this is her home now, the circumstances of her marriage do not tarnish her sense of belonging. perhaps yet another tell tale sign of that love? to her her marriage is real, and she has a right here, the same as she would have if all had been well between her and asr and he had married her in happier circumstances.

he is watching her emotional hugs and bye byes.

an eyebrow must ascend, a face must move muscles. i think of harrison ford, the only other guy who could bring on that indescribable look at times. barun is as good, no just a beeet better. sorry harrison ji. hume maaf kar dijiye.

"haan toh theek hai, nahin jaate hain..." oh okay then, let's not go...  he can't take her kkgsr ishtyle leave taking. so cute.

"na boora lagega na yaad aaygi... we'll be fine." uff, how many times must i die this epi.

then comes asr style farewell... "see you guys," eyebrows up down, "well soon."

then comes mami encounter... and completely lunatic "knaaaldge" sharing. ghee oil phishing mad mami and hot bhanja with the cutest expressions... gimme more senseless talk though i know it's all loaded with some meaning which i'll never get.

"ebhry night dinner ke baad one goli..." she gives him tablets to be taken every night after dinner to fend off the attack of acidity from all the extra oil and ghee in the cooking at his in laws, a sign apparently of the special love for son in law.

well he does get some doses every night, only of a different med.

"okay." a resigned asr.

mami and kkgsr are the only two people i think who can leave him totally speechless.

in the car to gh, another little natak by his wife, she in triumphant mood.
she asks will you have roti or paratha, traffic lights go from all green to only red. foot on break. all go to complete stop. it was funny but too pointed not too mean a thing. jerky, irritating... is it a frame of mind being indicated?

barun has started looking pale and a bit down, like he has a cold or something... 
I think he caught cold. But he was looking even hotter.😉

khushi talks nonstop to herself, he drives quietly next to her looking at her from time to time. intimate, private, asr khushi moments. so much has happened here. she refers to a few of those incidents. but there was also the silent raging desire after diwali... the concentrated feelings which pulsated, called for attention, but refused to name themselves.

car screeches to stop... as she had said... "out", says curt man as she had predicted.

"phir se?" again? she does drama, goes to leave.

"chup chaap gadi main baitho," sit quiet in the car, commands the irritated damad ji.

"seatbelt!"

her bakbak and natak are getting to him.

"aaj mausam hai suhana maike jaane ka hai bahana

what the what the..." starts again.

babli and mami ji have an interesting chat about making "raaaberts" as in robots. will someone start behaving like a robot soon? is it anjali? 
Payal also. wan't she turn to a dutiful bahu raabart?

and out by the poolside an obscene water play is about to begin.

the soap games by snake and anjali.
yuck, hate this scene.

when anjali provokes her yeh bhi na with a jet of water, he snaps, unmindful of his act in the desperation to find the soap with the key impression... and a tell tale slip of "unlove" from him,

"bas kijiye, anjali!"

no raani sahiba. oops.

she is mad at him and they play this unnecessarily suggestive hose pipe game, both throw water and make each other wet. there was a lot of sexuality in these scenes, much more than what we have seen between these two, i wondered why.

babli needs soap. and she finds it. nice key impression on a magically dry bar of soap... hai re continuity dev. and how come no one noticed babli and hp there... so big is the pool area, is it? or does it also change size depending on need, we know it flies everywhere.😆

never mind, at gh, the whole mohalla is out to welcome khushi with her husband.😆

"hoi!" says the articulate businessman upon seeing the amount of luggage.
That was certainly not ASR, but our naughty Sobti boy.

this was the day for barun's expressions...

"are you?... yahan ghar basana hai kya..." husky smoky voice.

"woh... humne..." she is lost, and strangely affected by him.

"shaat up!"

barun was perhaps not well, but he looked devastatingly and particularly handsome today. the sun caught his hair in a strange fascinating way, his eyes seemed browner, his cheeks a bit gaunt but oh what lines, and the light in his eyes... shaat up, indi.

edit: changed a couple of words since the initial ones seemed a bit off. 

Why shut up? I love you praises my sexy boy, makes me giggle and love him more. Indeed he was looking hot. 
Enjoyed so much. Specially your cognitive thought on plants vs ASR.
all the lines I marked bold are my favorite.
You took all the colors so had to pick an odd color to express my thought.😆

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
a little glimpse into barun sobti, the actor and the man... after a long time something about him from someone who has worked with him... bua ji abha parmar. the last bit had me just wanting this guy back on screen now. i like him for his insistence on being himself... no matter what. and yes that he doesn't care about money, and insists he will only take roles and do things he really wants to... i admire that, i empathise, i totally support.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fdRqKYjZNM[/YOUTUBE]
credit: team sobtians
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 233

The episode starts of the with the possiblity of Babli actually having done something useful for once. But Shyam's evil plans are not to be foiled still.

Feels like a lifetime ago when a girl sat making a rangoli wondering about marriage..and a boy eavesdropped pretending to work for his di. He fell and she tried to warn him. They ended up mingled in a swirl of hues, shades and tints. She raised her hands to brush away the telling streak from his cheek. He held her arm to show the color was here to stay. The new lovers were a bit meek. Still very new to this. He had been marked as hers and she as his. Days later a festival would bring color back in the air and with it an enchantment now difficult to bear. Finally as husband wife return to the place he had brought her back in his arms the very first time, a rangoli has been elaborately sketched. The colors bring with it the magic as always with a scene that will remain in our hearts etched. 

She brought his attention to the colorful vibrant display of affection. He listened for this once. They were actually being civil to each other. A burst of nervousness cleverly masked by "itna hi difficult hai ghar ke andar jana to nai jate hai..wapas chalte hai". But Khushi would have none of it. Like a sprightly gazelle she gracefully skipped and hopped and reached the other side. Arnavji stood in awe. In all other movements his grace leaves us spellbound but today as he put one feet on the first uncovered space and balanced precariously we get a glimpse of an uncertain Arnav. For once he has no idea what he is doing. Ready to blindly follow Khushi's instructions. The thought of disobeying, being done with this childish game, not even crossing his mind for once. It was of utmost importance, and he questioned not why, that he could not spoil the rangoli. So he concentrated and dangled at impossible angles with bags perched in one hand. His wife, known for making the most of a situation, even got him to turn a full circle with his hands in the air before he realized he was being played. Even then "what the.. to hell with this" would not come up today.

She gave him her hand and he grabbed it for dear life. Again that touch which breaks the boundaries repeatedly. Compels them to feel things they keep trying to suppress. Khushi tries to lighten the situation "chor dein?".. But devi maiyya is still not done. She brings them closer, almost in an embrace. And they stood that way unable to break apart.

Finally its time to meet the in-laws. Their daughter on one dark fateful night went away with the rude, arrogant man. They returned as man and wife with no further explanations. The Guptas were angry but with all the love in their heart the daughter was forgiven. Now no one asks why the hurry? why the subterfuge? why the unexpected marriage? Maybe the experienced eyes of all can see the actual simple truth. It is a marriage out of love..a marriage made in heaven. Their return is greeted with dizzying excitement by buaji who has been brave enough to engulf her son-in-law in what resembled a page 3 hug! "Sada khush raho", says Amma with her kind knowledgeable smile.."thanks aunty". Our disoriented what the man is in his best behaviour it seems. And so it begins.."Amma kahiye na".. exercising her right as a wife Khushi wants her Arnavji to accept and become part of her family. As an amused mother looks on Khushi adds a coy smile in for good measure. No one should be left in doubt as to what a happily married jodi they are.

Awkwardness! not just the 6 foot ka aadmi but the whole ASR persona is too big to fit in the Gupta House today. Daughter's father left alone with the man who almost eloped with her. He smiles on.. and the damad leaves behind all his arrogance. The awkwardness again. He asks about his babuji's health. Never good at small talk Arnav bitwa looks around slight lost. What to do next? Where is Khushi? 

Khushi and the whole team return from the kitchen with all the food. Flashback to di and mami. Strange eagerness to try out all the food or terror at the impending over feeding? What he didn't add to the equation was the ongoing sanaka revenge. "jaise ki main kha hi na raha hoon" . Again she has ended up playing with his food. When will this sankadevi learn? "Phir se aunty?" . Khushi certainly isn't one to give up easily. Meanwhile buaji is all ready with the miracle worker .. the cooler maharaj. Who wouldn't want such lovable in-laws? But now is not the time for this realization. Now is the time our usually poised, charismatic, debonair Raizada boy is completely out of his elements. Is it the heat? I am more inclined to lay all blame on the omnious awkwardness. He doesn't even get up to help move the table or pull the cooler. Chivalry doesn't stand a chance in front of the awkwardness today. Amma sort of trying to stop buaji but who is listening today! All this fun in just the first 10mins.. Phew.. A half hearted attempt "guys seriously ..I'm okayy.. it's okay.." And the manner he says it, I am not okayy.. Is this the same man who in one swift speech could calm down the hyper mami and sort all the chaos out? Have you ever seen such a charmingly unsure ASR before ?

Quick respite from all the laughter as we move back to Shantivan.. To Payal's credit she does try hard.. mamiji was again absolutely awful today. I seem to keep repeating myself..

Hiccups..reminds me of a girl sitting with her mouth stuffed with samosas after the earth shattering revealtion of "live in.. matlab shadi bina sab kuch kar sakte hai?" Now its nothing so dramatic. Simple cause of Lakshmiji missing ASR and effect we get to see barun this way. Now I know one man who can pull off the angry look even while hic..hic.. His unease isn't unnoticed and when buaji and amma's faces fall amd smiles falter I fell myself going sad. This is not done Arnavji... But he has never been a hypocrite. Never known to say things he didn't mean. Always straightforward is our man and today their is the awkwardness to add to it. The nervousness perhaps making the usually perceptive man not notice the sweet love and effort behind all the bland halwa

He stands looking at the broken mirror and the often used soiled soap, but behind the apparent shiver that ran down his body I do not see a scorn for the people. He shunned the things but even when Khushi came up he kept his disapproval to himself. He did not insult or taunt or even for once take out the discomfort in the form of anger at Khushi. I think what tipped him over was her excitement to sit and eat karari puriyan. That led to the call to have his stuff sent over. There I have found my answer to his behaviour and am happily going to stick with it! I don't think he had any intention of belittling the Guptas.

Khushi knew Arnavji couldn't have liked the food..not eaten to his full.. it is a new place for him.. and yet this negligence. I feel quite bad for Arnav.

Daughter helping clear the table. Buaji with her own sanak trying to find a pair of glasses safely perched on her head. Amma rushing to and fro from the kitchen. Something very very everyday about this scene. Yes after marriage when you return to your house suddenly you no longer need to be responsible. You feel lighter. For your parents you are still the same small child to be taken care of. Yet you can never go back to being that. You have crossed the threshold and become an adult. A homemaker in your own right. You can enjoy the holiday for now but your home and your heart are in your new life now, as Khushi will come to know.

The door bell has started ringing and can't really blame Vimla masi or Lata. If I had Barun Sobti visiting my neighbourhood I would also be lining up for some milk, sugar, spice and everything else nice...😉

aarwen,

thanks for the reminder of this: 😳

enjoyed your take ... actually more than i enjoyed the episode. i get what they are trying to establish vis a vis asr in an unfamiliar situation, in a very different home, that too of the in laws, and him putting up with all this just for her sake and the implications of that. however, the writing of awkward asr, not quite there for me. as you say, would he just sit there with a lame expression while his ma in law and aunt in law lugged a huge contraption... likely not. also, the man is too suave to look cutely uncomfortable and start wiping perspiration before all... unthinking direction and for once uh huh, barun was not able to make it work. also the very disturbing double...

but it was all for a dose of fun, and since i rather enjoyed rangoli, shall let it pass.

the inquisitive neighbours i felt was perfect insight, as was the crowd of neighbours when they arrive.

i liked your saying mrs raizada makes the most of what she has... is this a trait indian women, especially of the not so wealthy class, are encouraged to do... because being a girl means she anyway will not have that much of what she wants in her life... she will have to make do with whatever she gets... so might as well have a great time with whatever is available...

i too felt, he decided to make the call after her mad leap about pooris, and honestly, is khushi really the sort to spoil his breakfast...

it was fun to read your take and your observation about babli at the top: 😆 😆.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
goodnight and 
naughty holi to you all 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 232

Stepping into HEART...

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountain tops and moments in deep valleys of despair."..Rick Warren

Transformation of house settings needs cleaning and brushing off old dust and all . Same with transformation of a set classy mind which needs cleaning and brushing off dusty , bitter, old new  memories to face and see clearly the true and pure face of reality behind set norms.
Symbolism and connection with PONDERING DOTS: HP needs to clean Eternal Heaven [Poolside] which got filthy by Shyam's filthy acts over Arnav and Anjali,...don't forget Anjali was giving water to Arnav's plants while he ruined her attention with his presence and in return Anjali stops giving water to Arnav's plants and gives Shyam her undivided attention but beautiful thing is water blurred her vision and she couldn't see his hiding acts of slippery soup and the mark of the unborn key...Key mark is the unborn child...Future indication, Anjali does have a blind fold will be taking Shyam's side  even after his revelation and he will use this child to hold his dream. BUT in the beginning she washed his sins as she always does but at the end she helped him by closing her eyes.

very very very nice observation 👏

This scene also refers how Arnav did sabotage his love and all for saving her martial life but here Anjali is shown self centerd in this case.Shyam's muddy hands near her face means soon she will be out of this mess because of Krishna.[Krishna ate mud once but mother Yashoda didn't believe it so he opened his mouth as a proof showing whole universe within along with Gana mudra[wisdom} in one hand and all the staff in other]

REMEMBER:It was Shyam who wrote on the mirror when Arnav and Khushi were walking in the same direction but not towards each other.She was walking backward as Arnav was stepping towards her.

But now they are walking towards each other [mirror reflection Epi 231], Big difference.

Arnav comes home and his heart skips a beat or two seeing her bag in front of him.She comes and after being inquired in aguish yet concerned voice, tells him that she is leaving for her "Mayka"...[reminding me the song..."main mayke chali jaoongi tum dekhte rahio.."]...

He declares her she is not going anywhere for next 6 months.[Over there Buaji says he is 6 feet tall guy we need a higher ceiling ...meaning we need things according to his status] BUT the # 6 is in the picture , it means Arnav will find out the BIGGEST secret of Shyam and how he dodged Guptas and Khushi will find the answer of her question.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He is going to remind her this contact again after kidnapping when she will be ready to leave him for Anjali's sake.

Arnav momentously and forcefully refuse their ideas. But Naniji and Anjali convince him and reminds him how Khushi has left everything for him.A guilt which never left him since the first day how forcefully he has crushed her dreams.He can't forget her drilling him over her rights of Sindoor and mangalsutre.His expression delivers a lot of  emotions . He agrees and decides to leave tomorrow .

Khushi is the girl whom he just wanted to hate, destroy and punish within six months contract which was only the intricacy and entangled condition not only for him but also for her too. The relationship which he claimed will have no name from his side "patni ka darja nahin doonga"[I won't accept you my wife]... today he is not even shirking or thinking of denying any willing and demanding responsibilities towards it and anything which is associated with it. That shows how this relation is slowly weakening his defenses against the very same girl and he is accepting her.He came so far with it. He is the one who on "pag phere" had left her alone but today Destiny is bringing him to the same doors with his wife and he has surprisingly no  qualms, reluctance or objection  about it!!!

liked this point you make... he was so angry, so broken hearted and full of hate... as they live together this asserting of love over everything was so beautiful... mainly because i believe in real life that is what happens... when you love someone, even if they hurt you or do something patently wrong, after a while it becomes impossible to hold on to that anger, you give in, let the love take over... and here she hasn't done anything, other than maybe taking a few bad decisions, his feelings and hers both keep finding their way and become apparent. lovely.

When he closes the door and turns, there is no annoyance ,no hesitation, no regret, no questions on why she made that decision without telling him because Naniji's words had made him see through "yeh bhi to apna ghar chod ke yaahan aayi hai" [After all she came after leaving her home to be with you]... and the guilt within that he had gratuitously made her go through on the wedding night and all reels through him... and this is where his journey begins "guilt and knowing that what she went through"... He is agreed with all the norms without making a big fuss about it.

But the moment Khushi opens her mouth for her swami, his finger on his lips arouses her abrupt heartbeat and shivers her through her spine  while answering him meekly her lips rubs his finger which arouses him and instantly his anger takes the place of desires .Both can't remove their gazes off of each other or step back from each other. How cute was this their comfort level. yes the surprise is evident yet neither is uncomfortable.. although I must say Khushi was taken aback with the emotions that erupted within her.. before ASR realized why his active wife was so quiet all of the sudden..The touch of love is springing colors in ther visage regardless of pain and hate. Love is blooming in their heart, in their eyes and the irritating fight is resting their defenses.Now if she wants him to accept that love which is in his heart and touch those emotions which he is hiding beneath that Touch...He is becoming weak and losing his senses in front of her innocence.

Pause here: When Anjali intervenes and informs him that  he has to balance the relationships in between families after marriage..Arnav  agrees to do so ...Here is the hint of future that Arnav   will  always respect and dignify the relationship between  Raizada's and Gupta's formed even in future ..He will do it because his heart is in it.This shows this 6 months are going to be diminished permanently from his mind.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later when Dadi takes oath of degrading Guptas , he commands her to bow down.

Same after Khushi's revelation of declaring him the best pati to her Amma , his hand holds her hand permanently as a promise, he will never let her go!!!

Buaji's words"aisa keh toofan ane wala hai..." [it seems a storm is arriving...] ..shows how the truth will explode and bring some tremors in Arnav and Khushi's life.Garima's arranging chairs shows how Arnav will have acumen awareness of all the things and we will see those during Preeto wedding.But The storm word refers to the truth of SHyam, but half truth which is no less than a storm itself. Buaji's brilliant sense...- "Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain" meaning "[ changing positions doesn't solve any problem but thinking beyond ability helps seeing you the truth"{I will come to it tomorrow in 233]

I just adored the dialogues and ASR's expressions today.. the arch of his eyebrow as he noticed Khushi crying like a baby at the thought of leaving his family behind.. and his automatic solution which was perfect for him.. no need to go at all.. truly he should know better by now KKG is not one to back down. 

This shows how an orphan makes home behind smiles and that is a real treasure for them and  who knows more than Khushi...

Both leave  Raizada to Guptas ... Khushi is returning back to her roots, her home , her comfort zone but Arnav is amateur and neophyte for upcoming battlefield.He is being warned by Mamiji and gifted by her a special meds to deal with his ill thoughts ..."Arnav bitwa backward nahin...forward upar nahin...neeche.."..[Instead of looking backward , see forward and always look down ]...same as Buaji's dialogue...""Kursi ko idhar lagake rakha hain - Kaa faraq padhta hain Garima, Chat oonchin karo toh kono baat hain"...Both hinting for him to move forward by thinking with a different way to see the truth...

Pause here: Here is a pure heart of Khushi which Arnav is always wrong about and thinks as her act and is unable to understand .This is a pure Heart vs mind scene.Khushi loves everyone with her genuine heart and having hard time leaving her new relations but again this boy made me sad how no one gives him love or hug and he doesn't even ask for.He is "Giver"[I love that book]...Gupta track was planted to make him understand their way of living and difficulties towards life which made them hide all of Shyam's fiasco from Raizadas.Also after knowing Guptas he will understand Khushi and her acts which made him think wrong about her.Arnav's visit will connect him with emotions, the values of relationships and how these are underlying in Gupta family and how they practice it. This is the only way he will come out of Class[Aukat] and after seeing their Pure heart and Pure Love which they don't hesitate to show or practice with everyone equally...BUT above all it will make him understand how Khushi's innocence and purity of heart is like this very everyone , Happyji, ppl in her community because as he saw her being free with NK and all has made him think her as a " bad character' though he will say that all on the bridge " after getting such a nice upbringing...you have no character" but her words...smack his thinking..." if u think about me like that then u don't deserve any explanation from my side except silence..."He will put two and two together later when he goes away from her, when she is not with him...

"Reason lost the battle, and all I could do was surrender and accept I was in love." - Paulo Coelho [Thnx to shara's gift, I read "Zahir"]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Later she leaves by lying to Raizadas for Anjali and Arnav takes her to Buaji's house and sings "aaj mausum hai suhana"

The sweet journey ,where he gets uneasy by extra unseen and unheard attention and anticipation conveyed through Buaji's phone call, Khushi's endless and non-stop chatting and singing which he is very much into that moment. It seems he went back to old times where he used to go for vacation with his mother and sister to his Naniji's house.His soul is playing freely and he is liking it being light and free.

They were recounting and retracing each of their car journeys together so far in a fun loving way with mild smiles. These shadows of old times where each time he  asked her to leave "get out" when he couldn't handle the effect and seeping love of her in his armored shell  which some how she had the key not only to open it but also had a courage to live in it too.

The moment He tries the same to throw her out, she entangles him in his own web, then a realization wears the cloak of acceptance. Today he proves it to her and made her belief stronger than ever, things are changing and you are here to stay for forever, each time you will try to "step out" of this relation without a fight or complaint... i'll "hold you back"... He is losing all the reasons against this lost battle. His gestures made her ecstatic "This sweet journey with you with all of your attention is must to keep" All he was showing her his surrender against her Love, "Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

Pause here: Green Signal...meaning Arnav is entering the real chess game of Shyam where he will find out how Shyam actually used these pawns to reach to his Queen., He has arrived at Lakshminagar, the true battle zone of Shyam where all of his game plan started...The King is here with his sword of vanquishing evil for Hamesha...

One thing is clear if she is unaware of the reason of this marriage , he is unaware of Khushi-Shyam true equation and Guptas's conditions associated with it.

Both with different agendas yet same destination have arrived to find their answers.Arnav and Khushi descends from the SUV ..Khushi is surrounded by her well wishers while Arnav unloads the luggage with great annoyance and astonishment"Yahan ghar basana hai..." ..another hint that this ghar bas keh rahega...BUT his surprise was unable to hide that  Khushi has  brought with her a part of his world... A moment of pleasure at her kindness ..Since first time till now this was the most sweetest journey ever. Lets go back to the beginning of this journey where the first thing that Khushi had seen of this man behind the mask of ASR, was his love for plants. The day when she had come to give him the files at RM first time in his presence... That was her first glimpse of Arnav and she has always respected that "virtue" of his and that was the first thing she did by "selling her bangles to buy him plants on Lavanya's behalf"... a selfless and an innocent act which got the desired and deep effect on him that day...

Here is Anjali's words which are seeping in her "aap khulke pyar karaingi to Chotey apne saamne eik deewar khadi kar lainge... aap ko unke hi tareeke se pyar jatana hoga" [If u will show your love openly, Chote will stand a wall in between... u have to make him the touch of Love in his own way] - Khushi never took notice of the words before when Anjali gave a glimpse of Arnav and showed her the window to look at him at different angle, but that's what happened today, unintentionally a small gesture of her love according to his way which touched him, made him feel cared, loved, felt and above all needed and center of her attention. He reflects All that gratitude through  eyes... by resting his defenses again... The touch which made both shaky the day one in Sheesh Mahal is shaping their heart to feel it, to indulge in it and to set free themselves to embrace it.

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Symbolism and connection:Khushi willingly wants to hold onto the pot when Arnav wants to put it back in the trunk.He willingly but shyly gives it to her...That shows she will always be there for him... The Pot shows the rejuvenation of his dreams and future full of hopes.

Pondering connected dots:Here comes Khushi's unique HEART which makes her unique.Besides all the pain and humiliations she went through during this marriage , and above all she is still alone fighting against Shyam and his predatory shadow over her in the same house..without Arnav's  Proper Protection and companionship...HER HEART is still caring about his comfort,"humain laga keh aapko inki yaad aye tou.."..She didn't forget his companion...so he won't feel alone while she was having no one to talk too.

Love the parallel scene of Plants ...here Khushi is filling gaps through plant and over there Anjali is increasing em...

lovely, faiqa.

your interpretation of the key impression and anjali's water play... fantastic.

the explanation of traffic lights, oh i really liked.

so much happened in the episode. i was riveted on the plant scene. you connect it to anjali in his garden increasing the gaps, very very interesting.

the finger on the lips, the acceptance of responsibility as son in law... so beautiful and shows growth.

the growing of love despite all kinds of weather conditions, i guess i loved that aspect of ipk and especially in this episode.

some comments in blue up there.

i really enjoy the way you notice the details and make connections... ipk had that sense of being woven intricately... i so wish they never lost that.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

a little glimpse into barun sobti, the actor and the man... after a long time something about him from someone who has worked with him... bua ji abha parmar. the last bit had me just wanting this guy back on screen now. i like him for his insistence on being himself... no matter what. and yes that he doesn't care about money, and insists he will only take roles and do things he really wants to... i admire that, i empathise, i totally support.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fdRqKYjZNM[/YOUTUBE]
credit: team sobtians

Thank you thank you Indi di for sharing 🤗. No wonder you are my favourite! News of his movie and then this long interview about him and a co star saying such nice things about him.. It is a happy holi indeed..
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
happy holi.
Have lots of fun, drink bhang and say your dil ki baat.

credit goes to Amna.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-213

Arnav's room is not his any more. poor chap, his life isn't his any more... and he thought he would not be affected by the decision to drag her off to the temple and marry her. When he enters his room after coming back from office, a wind chime on the threshold welcomes him. he is flummoxed to see the interior, which is now embellished with fairy lights, stars. His bed is also parted with two bed sheets, one side is pink and other side is white. Frustration suffuses his face to see the anarchy in his room. Khushi has almost established her entity in his life. Till he can digest this drastic change khushi comes there with her effervescent smile. She came to know about his arrival, that's why she hung the ghanti on the door. So she will come to know every time he comes.

"how do you like the bell and the where I should hang the star?"

The colorful wind chime and the stars in her hand acerbate him. She wanted to hang it straight over the bed, but there is no provision there.

"khushi what are you trying to do?"

Khushi doesn't ponder his question and moves away to fix Salman Khan poster which is coming out from the wall.

"what the hell"  he can't just finish at "what the", cause a half bare Salman Khan poster in his room enrages him.

"this is salman khan."

"I know, but what it is doing here?"  he infuriates.

"he is my most favorite actor, didn't you see his dance move?'

She shows him Salman Khan's signature dance move. 

"are you gone crazy? What are you trying to do?"

Chipaknaki koshis kar rahi hai. Trying to attach it. Don't you see? For next six months this half room, half, poolside, half bathroom is mine."

She shows him what is his side and what is hers.

"according to this, this side is mine. But where you will sleep"  She sits on the bed.

He moves closer to her, what quickens her heart beat. He leans to her and picks his blanket.

"never mind." 

When he walks towards the poolside, khushi calls him back to give his pillow. He snatches the pillow from her hand and gives her a glacial stare. khushi is exultant; she passes a flying kiss to Salman khan. Sitting comfortably on the bed, she mutters,

"Laad governor poolsidepe, aur khushi kumari gupta kamre mei, almari aur, bistar humara hua, aur age age dekhiye ki hota hai kya."

(laad governor is by the poolside and KKG is inside the room. The closet and bed are mine and watch, what is coming up next?)

She winks and picks her notebook, certainly contriving more schemes.

Next morning by the poolside Arnav wakes up by the sound of astrology on the he winces in pain when he tries to move. Where inside the room, khushi is sitting comfortably on the bed, eating chana and watching astrology with Laxmi.

"laad governor ki shandar palangse aramse sona, ho giya. Laad governor ki TV pe rashi bhavisha dekhna, ho giya."

(sleep on laad governor's nice bed comfortably; done. Watch astrology on his TV, done.)

She is marking everything in her notebook.

Arnav can't straighten his neck because of the sprain. He puckers his face due to pain.

khushi gets scared to see him coming,

"laxmiji lagtahe graha achanak badal raha hai."

(it seems suddenly the star has started to change it's direction)

"what"

"suprabhat."  (good morning)

He is livid why the volume of TV is so loud and what Laxmi is doing in his room? She is watching astrology with Laxmi and the volume is high because of her; she is not sure whether the sound reaches to Laxmi's ear properly or not. Arnav tells her to lower down the volume and listen to his words carefully that next time if she will. Khushi doesn't let Arnav finish and recriminates him disdainfully.

"lower down the volume, or you also will not hear properly like Laxmi. Your intellect is like her and probably your hearing power is also like her."

Khushi exasperates at his insolence. He again tells her to lower down the volume and hides the remote under the comforter. When Khushi can't find the remote, he tells him to turn off the TV by hand.

ASR also becomes child like Khushi when he is with her. i used to find thsi cute and very telling... a certain breaking down of barriers, an ease and those two kids whose childhoods got strangely robbed finding teh child within when with each other... endearing. they were like parents to each other, lovers and at times children together... i loved that.

Khushi goes to turn off the TV and he strides towards the bathroom fast. Khushi also scurries fast to catch him, but she misses for a second. She starts to bang the bathroom door in anger. He did beimani with her. He turns on the water so that he doesn't have to listen to her prattle. But she is valiant; she says that he can't make her stop. She smiles mischievously, concocts some plan. She goes to the poolside and turns off the water line. Poor Arnav, he is already lathered by the soap, gets baffled how to clean without water. He starts to scream HP. Khushi jibes,

"what happened? Tell me, I'm your patni, it's my kartavya to madat you."

"did you turn off the water?"

"could be"

"do you know what are you doing?'

"you cheated me. I just turned off the water."

She is mad cause he tricked her. She wants him to come out right now. Arnav's anger is pulsating, she can do whatever she wants, but he will not come out. She is also inexorable; she will not turn on the water. So Arnav had to render. She wants him to get out from the bathroom in one minute and from tomorrow she will go to the bathroom first. He doesn't have any choice, but accept her proposal.

"aur namratase aap ko anurodh karna hoga ki hum pani chalade."

(And you have to plead me acquiescently that I turn on the water.)

"What rubbish!"

He doesn't have any choice but to endure her hegemony. He asks to her to turn on the water. Khushi wants to play with his ego now. she tells him that she is not listening anything, her hearing power and brain both are like Laxmi.

"plz pani chala do."  He pleads, but apparently not so meekly.

yeh huyi na baat." 

She shows her delight and anger by banging on the door. Khushi starts her countdown. When he doesn't come out by her countdown, he hobbles fast towards the bathroom intend to fight. But Arnav is already out and she bumps with him. Her contact with his bare torso perturbs her. All her boldness evaporates in a jiffy; she moves away to swallows a rising wave of emotions.

"Don't you dare switch off the water again." He warns her with a baiting tone.

Khushi still can't get out of the affect of her touch with his bare body. When Arnav sees that she is still standing there, he tells her why she is not going to the bathroom, or is she waiting for the astrologer's instruction for the muharat?

Khushi goes inside the bathroom, still lost in the affect of his touch. Suddenly she thinks that Arnav can turn off the water line. She comes out quickly and admonishes him to turn off the water. Arnav is also in playful mood,
"what if I turned off the power already!"

She starts to scream loud. Anjali comes there to hear her earsplitting shriek.

Tilchatta, cuckroach."

Anjali tells Arnav to go and check, but she is surprised to see his tilted neck.

"Oh just sprain. Yesterday night."  He can't complete, what he will say! Anjali tells them to come down as the breakfast is ready.

Khushi says in an imperative tone to turn on the water immediately.

He goes inside the bathroom and turns on the faucet.

"tumhari tarah cheap nahi hoon mein.'

khushi resents at his insolent words. she screams, cockroach.

Arnav doesn't see any cockroach. But khushi is incorrigible; she swears that there is a big cockroach on the mirror. Arnav looks at the mirror and understands her banter, she addressed him cockroach. khushi frowns and smiles mischievously.

Uff what a sexy cockroach!

Arnav is flagrant now; he wants her not to show her face whole day today. She is also frantic, blows her hair from her forehead to show her anger. Aww how adorable is Mrs. Cockroach! She strides fast in anger, but slips on the soap. And her knight in shining armor holds her in his robust arms right then. She also snakes her hand around his neck comfortably as if they want to remain like this for eternity. For a moment the rancor evanesces. They became lost in each other eyes. His sense invades by her touch, her warmth and khushi's resolution to annoy him dissipates for a moment. He gazes at her face with his eyes agleam with love for a brief moment, before sobering up in an attempt to dispel the uncomfortable, unnerving awkwardness between them. He lets her go after a while. He leaves, but khushi is still in perturbation.

Anjali is arranging red roses in the vase. Khushi comes there and wishes to do the work. She thinks Anjali should take rest. Anjali asks her about her exuberance. Though she replies nothing special, but mutters herself that she is happy cause, she defeated laad governor today. She says that she loves red roses a lot, and so as Anjali.

While descending down from the stairs, Arnav notices that shyam is ogling Khushi lasciviously. His eyes blaze a suppressed anger erupts inside him like lava. Shyam veers his look to see Arnav's angry glare.

Mami joins them in the breakfast table. But she is flummoxed to see Arnav's tilted neck. Is it a new ishtyle? Anjali tries to say yesterday night, but mami is ambiguous, "ratma kya." Shyam seems anticipated something; he knows about their sleeping arrangement.

Khushi sits down beside Arnav and quips,

"Daba de aapka gala."

Mami taunts him, "I saw hanging gardan in Mumbai."

Khushi laughs and when she serves him food, he rebukes her with gritted teeth,

I told you don't show your face whole day today."

"Then turn around your face. Oh I forgot you can't turn your face in the other direction." Khushi says in a quick repartee, adds fuel in the fire.

Aman calls and Arnav is mad because some clients didn't pay. He thinks they are behaving like thieves.

"Unhone udhar liya hai to chukana parega. We are not beggars but still."
khushi's face turn pale to hear this, cause she also borrowed 300 rupees from him.

Arnav intends to go to office without having breakfast. Anjali tells Arnav to eat breakfast. But Arnav is not liking to have breakfast with khushi, who is driving him crazy. he prefers to eat outside or in the canteen.

"But canteen is closed today." Arnav is bewildered, how she knows!

"Our spy is every where around."  She smiles sweetly.

Khushi is in embroilment, she didn't return his money yet. She starts to hiccup in tension.

Arnav sees that shyam receives a bouquet of red roses. He recollects that Khushi told her fondness of red roses. His anger pulsates. He follows Shyam, who goes to a room to keep the roses. When he comes out they confront. Shyam feigns that he didn't see him. Arnav wishes to beat him black and blue, but controls his anger. he tries to berate him with gritted teeth, "I gave you last chance...now she is my..." but shyam doesn't let him complete. He tries to coax him with Subreption. Shyam requests him to come with him. He takes him to the store room where he decorated a cradle with rose petals.

"There was shortage of roses, so I got it from outside. i did it from my unborn princess. You probably forgot that your sister also loves roses. I was doing this to surprise her. if you suspect me, then I can't change your thought"

Arnav knows he is dissimulating, but leaves without saying anything. Shyam mutters,

"From next time, you will think what I'll make you think. I will make you believe that I've changed. And the day you believe this, I'll fight back like this mai aisa waar karenge ki apke hosh uud jayege, saale sahab"

He grimaces devilishly.

my most favorite song and it's made only for Arnav and Khushi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n-TuNwmNcYQ[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Nandini

gifs credit goes to tumblr

hi sohara,

the caackroach episode! loved your take, detailed and fun, and full of love for the two kids... a playful, sexy episode...

enjoyed your description of the room takeover.

there was a lot about relationship and love in thsi one, no? i must see it again and write my little take.
some comments in blue up there.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
thanks Indi for buaji's interview. Feeling great to hear about him. he is really such a humble and down to earth person. I wish if he would've known that for me he is greater than Amitabh or Amir Khan. 
I'm so glad that he got John Abraham's movie. John produces good movie. wish him all the luck. He deserves the best.