Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

me like that feast of the beast... and would like to be invited to it pilleejh. 😆

hi viv, good to see you.

Awww...Indi I was watching this last night to clear some of my doubts .Lovely edit.👏

viv, loved the feasty side of this beast because that side is way too lovable.😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^
viv,

thanks so much. 

la was in away like asr... she was what she was... no hiding and wearing many faces. and she was not all "good" but she never bothered to camouflage that.

the first time i saw her, i thought, ah one of those typical hindi serial "bad " girls... flat and uninteresting. off the shoulder dress, sashaying walk, openly chasing her quarry... asr 😆. so baaad.

i did like that last bit though, as i never quite agree with typical stereotypical mating norms and games. i like women who are happy to go out there and try to get what they want. and take whatever comes with the territory.

then a few episodes later, after she had been blatantly nasty to khushi and called her chamkili, etc., she casually paid for the pizza khushi was in a tizzy about, pam and sim having put her in a spot. 

that's when i sort of said, huh, there seems to be shades to this girl.

as the days went by, i have to say i warmed to this character. i did not agree with her being willing to change for asr's fam... even he didn't want it... but somewhere i could understand why she'd try to do that.

that asr did not feel the "thing" with her... happens, and that's fine. but she sensed him... pretty accurately most times. never judged him. the one time she got really mad at him, she left and refused to return., he did have to go and get her back...

nice.

asr had a lot of affection and respect for her.

and she got drunk and made a mess of things, waking up all apologetic and cringing... ha ha ha, she was a bit like me too.

a little shallow, pretty deep, happy, confident, generous, smart, what you see is what you get, nasty and territorial at times, completely flakepot at others, with lots of potential, and sharp at understanding her man (di might have taken some lessons from her...), she was interesting and real. 

oh and i liked her saying she'd give kkg a dress like hers since she'd learbned to wear stuff like kkg. really, there were things la could have taught kkg too... but then she's the baaad girl, na? 😆

i have a feeling, since she was not the lead, and the "good" girl, writers felt no "pressure" while creating her and so ended up writing a pretty believable girl.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 227-228

Parody on the song 'Tumhi Mere Mandir, Tumhi Meri Puja' from the movie 'Khandaan'

Swami

Tumhi pati parmeshwar, tumhi mere devta,
Tumhi Swami ho, tumhi Swami ho
Charanon ko pakde, hilungi nahin main,
Kshama swami kardo, kshama swami kardo

Tumhari saari cheezon ko rakhdoon,
Chai ki garama garam pyaali pakadadoon
Harey bharey kapde tumhe pehnadoon,😆
Tumhi bagiya ho, tumhi bagiya ho

Tumhare liye main Pooja karloon,
Tumhare khane ko pehle chak loon
Tumhe apne maathe ki bindiya sajaa doon,👏
Tumhi swami ho, tumhi swami ho

Translation:  

You are my husband, you are my God,
You are my Swami, you are my Swami 
Holding the feet, I will not move,
Give me forgiveness Swami, give me forgiveness Swami,

I will keep all your things,
I will give you hot hot tea  
I wiill give you leafy green clothes to wear,
You are the garden, you are the garden  

For you I do Pooja ,
I taste your food first  
I will adorn you with my bindiya,

Lovely poem Durga 👏

underlined are too cute...his life is becoming flower and he will realize it later that he shouldn't punish colorful flowers with colorless thorns.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-209

Arnav's eyes are searching for Khushi, but where is Khushi? Khushi's safety makes him concerned even in his intoxication. Today he was warding her everywhere, never let her go from his sight just for a moment. Where all are immersed in dancing and frolicking, clever Shyam dragged Khushi aside. He wants to know what she was about to tell nani and why did she get married to Arnav. He thinks she was not interested in him. But Khushi is in complete revulsion; she is not willing to tell him anything. He cups her face and insists her to tell the reason. (Eww disgusting!)

"Let me go"

Khushi wrenches in his strong grip. Moreover some colors went to her eyes and she can't see anything.

Shyam's eyes goes to Arnav who was madly groping Khushi everywhere. Shyam anticipates that he can get caught. So he lets her go and hides behind a tree. But Khushi has already gone before Arnav can find her/ Shyam thinks wryly that he couldn't let khushi speak.

Shyam comes inside the house in frustration..

"I have to know the truth, no matter what."

Anjali calls him in his phone and he tells her that he is coming in a moment. The pest goes inside Arnav and Khushi's room to find some clue. Near the poolside he finds a piece of torn clothes and inside the room a tattered comforter of the same fabric.

"Does it mean what I'm thinking."

He grimaces devilishly.

Pause: I didn't get it how shyam knew that the comforter is under the bed spread! Or moreover, A torn piece of cloth near the poolside doesn't indicates that Khushi sleeps by the poolside. How everybody has easy access to that poolside it was more natural to see Khushi sleeping there.

While everybody is in glitch, Khushi seems in embroilment. She is now under the gazebo what is decorated with diaphanous drapes and mirror strings. She washes her face with rose petals filled water. Thought of Arnav encompasses her. She is ebbing in the indelible beautiful memories what she cocooned in the sacrosanct place of her heart. She hates him; doesn't she? He coerced her in a contract marriage, he makes her sleep on a stone cold floor by the poolside, he is not nice to her. but why her heart pounds erratically to see him, why she can't forget the tender moments of them.

For the first time she felt his gentle touch on her skin when he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights. On that moment, his mild touches created havoc inside her.

Holding her hands, ebbing in her eyes deeply he guided her out of the circles of diyas.

He touched her intimately while putting payal around her ankle. Her payal, what he kept with him for a long time.

He almost tried to kiss her on her lips on the diwali night and she surrendered to him completely anticipating her first kiss from the man whom she fall in love with.

How she jolted to get his passionate peck on her cheek for the first time.

And that dance! When he touched her sensuously, made her won the competition on Payash Sangeet night.

And today he applied color on her cheek, so lovingly. Her husband's first loving touch, as if he just didn't put color on her with his fingers but smeared his love with that color.

Arnav, the man of her life, who always makes her heart rate goes haywire with his presence.

Suddenly a gentle wind starts to blow heralding his arrival. Arnav is here.

"Khushi"

He utters her name huskily with so much passion. She turns back to hear him. But her perturbation makes her to turn around from him. she is angry on him, cause he was not been nice with her. She touches her eyes to remove the color. He holds her gently and makes her face him. 

He gently blows into her eyes to remove the color. His fervent breath on her face pulsates her agitation more. She recollects the moment when he removed the dirt from her eyes by blowing like this. Rabba vey ascends, is making the ambiance rife with romance. He caressed her locks on that day and today also he can't resist to do the same. But khushi looks a bit sullen, cause he hurted her. She pushes his hand away and looks at him with embroilment. His spirit plummeting as he realized that he might prying her. So he thinks to leave her alone. But in spite of getting angry, she wants him today. She holds his hand. Arav turns back to feel the pull. He looks at their entwined hands and then to her eyes. Khushi comes a bit closer. Her eyes are getting teary with suppresses pain.

By cupping his face lovingly, she implores him. She holds his hand and let it rest on her heart, she begins as her eyes reflects her inner turmoil,

"Aisa kiyu hota hai, jab bhi aap humari pass ate he humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jate hai. Humne samajh ne ki bohot koshish ki, lekin samajh nahi paye. Bhulana chate hai, lekin bhula nahi pate. Aisa kiyu hota hai?"

Why does it happen, whenever you come close to me, my heart starts beating faster. I tried hard to understand this, but couldn't understand. I want to forget, but can't forget either. Why does it happen?

She never could articulate those emotions that had remained firmly buried in her heart for too long. All semblances of reason and restraint flows out, rendition reins his heart. Arnav look at her ruefully. How can he be nonchalant at such innocent confession! He has felt a twinge of  pain to see her crestfallen face. He lovingly cups her beautiful face. His heart fills with avalanche of love and compassion for her right now.

"Bataiye na, aisa kiyu hota hai? Kiyu humari dil ki dhadkan humari saaso se bhi tez ho jate hai."

(Plz, tell me, Why does it happen? My heart beat becomes faster than my breath.)

She can't control her intoxication and faints on his chest. His heart skips a beat to see the innocent angel in his arm. He gazes down at her with his breaths ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow. Her innocent query brings tears in his eyes. He wipes it with his knuckle, like a little boy, whose heart is heavy to hurt her. He picks her in his strong arm and strides towards the place where he can keep his princess safe and sound.

Anjali is now getting prepared to make all the bonkers coming out from the inebriation. Shyam is looking for a chance to execute his plan. He shows his wariness not to see Khushi. Anajli gets a bit incredulous to hear his extra concern for Khushi. Good lord, she at least showed her ambiguity. He tells her that he is concern as saale saheb has drunken bhang for the first time, so Anjali should check whether they are ok or not. He mutters,

where are you Khushi?"

(that is not of your bsusiness, you nefarious devil.😡) 

Khushi now is in Arnav's sanctuary, by the poolside under her loving husband's care. Here Arnav is lovingly wiping colors from her face. His girl, his beloved Khsuhi who is so ethereal and fragile like a porcelain doll. How long he has been waiting for the moment to canoodle her beautiful face. He cares her visage with so much love!  When he removes the errant lock from her forehead, he opens her eyes. Both look at them intently. He can't believe that this is the girl, who fought with him so many times, in the mazar, on the street. She was the girl who bedazzled him by wearing the red saree in his office. She was the girl whom he saved in the rain while she was serving his unjustified demand. He saw so many emotions flit through those guileless expressive eyes.

"Arnavji, apne aab tak humari sawal ka jawab nahi diye."

He nods his head gently to hear her query again. He cares her soft cheek with his thumb.

"Mai bata ta hoon ki aisa kiyu hota hai" (let me tell you, why it happens.)...his voice deep, dense and imbued eyes are dreamy with intoxication.

He leans a bit close to her and holds her hand what was laying on her stomach. He lifts it gently and keeps it on his heart. Khushi follows his every move with trepidation.

"Jab tum meri pass hote ho, to tumhari dil ki dhadkano ke sath mere dil ki dhadkan bhi tez ho jate hai. Humari dhadkane ek ho jate hai. Jo tum mehsoos kari ho, jo hum mehsoos karte hai."

(whenever you are close to me, my heart beats also quickens along with you. Our heart beat coalesces. what you feel, that I feel.)

He says huskily holding so much emotions in his voice. the feelings what he bridled in his heart for a long time comes straight from his heart.

"humari dhadkane" (our heart beat).. replied Khushi, dancing hazel eyes locking with glinting molten caramel.

Ek ho jate hai."(coalesces)

He nods his head slightly and his face suffuses with a sweet smile.. Time stood still as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking of undeclared, unexplored emotions and holding myriad unexpressed promises. Their bonding is inextricable. His own heart picks up its rhythm, matching her erratic ones and beating in unison with hers  

What a perfect Rabba vey moment!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B-e63Q-BIOI[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to auroni

plz ignore typos.

Some gifs I made and some I got from tumblr

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

yes, it is, durga... even though he believes she is an immoral woman who is out to break his sister's home, he can't stop loving her, or caring for her, or wanting her... ever.

i ask myself at times, what if part of what he suspected were true... or all of it. would he stop loving her then? he had already heard his heartbeat and connected it to "khushi", was there any turning away from that any more?

while he is called shaitan here and many other things, even by his sister, we have to remember what he has seen and heard... and you know i was watching 187, after shyam had done his drama, asr cam down looking for di... he saw khushi and strode toward her, his heart feeling cut and burnt, yet he did go toward her, then heard di and got distracted, remembered what a terrible thing had happened to her and went to tell her.

in that moment, yes fate did play a terrible trick on an angry and roiled and hurting man... he would have spoken to khushi but...

we say it would have been the normal thing to go speak to khushi first before going haywire like that... till i saw 187  properly, i didn't remember, that he had tried to do precisely that...

did not happen... instead he learned of his sister's pregnancy, his bro in law took full advantage of his wife's blind faith in him and taunted him more, and looking at the whole scenario, remembering his paraents and the price of infideleity, deeply anguished and broken, he lost it completely.

his wall returned and he went into some auto pilot mode, out to protect the one he'd sworn to... and devised a plan that would hurt the one he loved the most. human, too human, this shaitan of khushi's.

and she knew it instinctively somehow. though 😆 she was not prepared to be saintly and spare him.
i am wary of achhis...

our world seems to prefer hypocritical public faces... asr never ever wore one.

shyam wore his constantly, sometimes even in front of himself. and we know which one of them was the shaitan.

I remember that walk towards her in 187. Watched it multiple times. There's lots going on in the minds then. I have plans to write something on just that scene.

Yes, he was about to talk to her. He felt hurt, betrayed and wanted to show both Shyam and Khushi their place. Things reached a zenith only when he learned of Di's pregnancy. He was crumpled completely and that's when the wall came back and decided to do what he ultimately did. The pregnancy news was the turning point and neither Arnav nor Khushi revealed Shyam's true face because of that.

Khushi sparing ASR, never. Their relationship wouldn't be where it is today, if both were any different. 😆 

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Javeria, Wiwy, Mehreen, Faiqa,

Thank you all for loving the Swami parody.

Faiqa, you are right. A rose is yet to bloom in his garden and he is yet to learn to remove the thorns.

Wiwy, tumhi ho mata? That's a different level altogether. Joote padengne, if I use that here. 😆 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 227-228

Parody on the song 'Tumhi Mere Mandir, Tumhi Meri Puja' from the movie 'Khandaan'

Swami

Tumhi pati parmeshwar, tumhi mere devta,
Tumhi Swami ho, tumhi Swami ho
Charanon ko pakde, hilungi nahin main,
Kshama swami kardo, kshama swami kardo

Tumhari saari cheezon ko rakhdoon,
Chai ki garama garam pyaali pakadadoon
Harey bharey kapde tumhe pehnadoon,
Tumhi bagiya ho, tumhi bagiya ho

Tumhare liye main Pooja karloon,
Tumhare khane ko pehle chak loon
Tumhe apne maathe ki bindiya sajaa doon,
Tumhi swami ho, tumhi swami ho

Translation:  

You are my husband, you are my God,
Holding the feet, I will not move,
Give me forgiveness Swami, give me forgiveness Swami,

I will keep all your things,
I will give you hot hot tea  
I wiill give you leafy green clothes to wear,
You are the garden, you are the garden  

For you I do Pooja ,
I taste your food first  
I will adorn you with my bindiya,

swami...😆 😆 😆

love this. and in a way kkg ott is better than kkg acchi bahu...

harey bhare kapde tumhe pehna doon 🤣

i am beginning to feel bad for asr all over again reading this, my poor baby... 😆 😆

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
 AD.. deadlines..

@Indi: loved that about La. will be back to add my bit.

Viv: thanks..:)

Faiqa: He is most certainly NOT an angel.. the very reason I love him...😆

Aarwen: Thanks, yes that Guest house was something else!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Made a collage on khushi calling Arnav with endearing names he dislikes, another one of the 101 ways to irritate Arnav Singh Raizada.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
hi all, i did a bit of catch up... finally 187. do take a look when you can.

episode 187
a day of mombattis one night (thread 17)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100724068

i am going slightly chaotic every time i see this cap... he's pulling her to him and not planning to let her go... why does it remind me of the the shadi karni hogi, chhay mahine ke liye shot... and where are these people may i know? television screen dying of atrophy.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago