Blast from the Past Thread #23!!Catch up and some ott!! pg 114 epi 230 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

ufff, this one's a real shaitan... episode 21, scheming, out to win, determined to throw her out of his life, deliciously heartless asr. now why can't i like nice sweet gentle men.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Made a collage on khushi calling Arnav with endearing names he dislikes, another one of the 101 ways to irritate Arnav Singh Raizada.

Hilarious Jav!🀣 Love your post! πŸ€—
Damn the kartavya, I say! And who the hell is swwwami?!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all, i did a bit of catch up... finally 187. do take a look when you can.

episode 187
a day of mombattis one night (thread 17)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100724068

i am going slightly chaotic every time i see this cap... he's pulling her to him and not planning to let her go... why does it remind me of the the shadi karni hogi, chhay mahine ke liye shot... and where are these people may i know? television screen dying of atrophy.

Perfect shot In di and superb editing. ⭐️Will catch up on 187, ThanksπŸ‘πŸΌ
 His expression, the way he is drawing her close reminded me of this song 
Tum agar mujhko na chaho to koi baat nahi
Tum kisi aur ko chahogi to mushkil hogi
wiwy thumbnail

ufff, this one's a real shaitan... episode 21, scheming, out to win, determined to throw her out of his life, deliciously heartless asr. now why can't i like nice sweet gentle men.

Nice is boring In di! And you are neither nice nor boring! πŸ˜†
Thanks lakho baar for the rakshas! πŸ€—
Javeria3991 thumbnail

very true Di, a handsome shaitan determine to win by hook or crook.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes, it is, durga... even though he believes she is an immoral woman who is out to break his sister's home, he can't stop loving her, or caring for her, or wanting her... ever.

i ask myself at times, what if part of what he suspected were true... or all of it. would he stop loving her then? he had already heard his heartbeat and connected it to "khushi", was there any turning away from that any more?

while he is called shaitan here and many other things, even by his sister, we have to remember what he has seen and heard... and you know i was watching 187, after shyam had done his drama, asr cam down looking for di... he saw khushi and strode toward her, his heart feeling cut and burnt, yet he did go toward her, then heard di and got distracted, remembered what a terrible thing had happened to her and went to tell her.

in that moment, yes fate did play a terrible trick on an angry and roiled and hurting man... he would have spoken to khushi but...

we say it would have been the normal thing to go speak to khushi first before going haywire like that... till i saw 187  properly, i didn't remember, that he had tried to do precisely that...

did not happen... instead he learned of his sister's pregnancy, his bro in law took full advantage of his wife's blind faith in him and taunted him more, and looking at the whole scenario, remembering his paraents and the price of infideleity, deeply anguished and broken, he lost it completely.

his wall returned and he went into some auto pilot mode, out to protect the one he'd sworn to... and devised a plan that would hurt the one he loved the most. human, too human, this shaitan of khushi's.

and she knew it instinctively somehow. though πŸ˜† she was not prepared to be saintly and spare him.
i am wary of achhis...

our world seems to prefer hypocritical public faces... asr never ever wore one.

shyam wore his constantly, sometimes even in front of himself. and we know which one of them was the shaitan.

And, do you remember that eye glance exchange between Khushi and Shyam in that room full of people when Anj's pregnancy news came.. and ASR watching it with desperate anger.. for what all he had seen/ heard on that terrace..  even if Khushi were to be clean one thing is for sure.. that there is something serious/ important between her and Shyam.. why wouldn't one be upfront about it if one has nothing to hide.. even if not with the concerned person directly.. there are other people in the family.. Anjali could have died during all those fortunately useless plans of Shyam around and after that New Year's.
But I wouldn't blame Khushi alone in this, as the entire Gupta parivaar betrayed Raizada family for the sake of their daughter's wedding!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hi all, i did a bit of catch up... finally 187. do take a look when you can.

episode 187
a day of mombattis one night (thread 17)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/100724068

i am going slightly chaotic every time i see this cap... he's pulling her to him and not planning to let her go... why does it remind me of the the shadi karni hogi, chhay mahine ke liye shot... and where are these people may i know? television screen dying of atrophy.

My computer screen is igniting with fervent passion!
Can't take my eyes off from this pic.
A glint of smile on his visage, the intimate touch on her milky skin, that sexy back and the posture of her lissome but perfect body. it's no less than a wonderful poetry.
Shall we watch such magical scene ever!😭
will read your 187 after completing my assignment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

this shaitan is too cool, too hot and too sexy.
Just a perfect shot.
I want this shaitan badly.😭
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Thanks Javeria for this pic.
I'm dead. plz someone call 911.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Nice is boring In di! And you are neither nice nor boring! πŸ˜†
Thanks lakho baar for the rakshas! πŸ€—

Uff Indi Di.. you reminded me of how good he looked in the early episodes.