Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I am late😭
res
Edited:

Of an Arnav who is caught in his intense attraction towards Khushi so much so that detesting her becomes difficult.

Of a Khushi for whom righteousness is the way of life.

Of an Arnav whose blind hatred made him go to an extent of announcing an engagement with Lavanya.

Of a Khushi who wondered if love was so fickle that mistrust could seep in and destroy it all.

Of an Arnav who came to a realization that his Khushi wasn't at fault.

Of a Khushi who accepted the acrimony from the very person whose family she was protecting.

The opening scene of the OS said it all; a classic case of nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de...the fight that was raging within Arnav matching Khushi's resilience over the pervading antagonism. And to add oil to the fire, there was the constant presence of NK by Khushi's side.

Did I ever doubt Khushi? Absolutely not! My conviction only strengthened when she insisted on returning the money back to Arnav. How easily he believed that she had pilfered the money as also thought that she had moved on with NK; if only he hadn't jumped to conclusions!

Loved the side roles, each and every character contributing to the ultimate revelation of the true nature of Shyam.😊

The inclusion of the song from the 90s😳, a time when songs still had meanings...sigh!

And then the part wherein Khushi disclosed that she had Arnav's name inked on her nape...all the more reason for the OS to stay in This heart of mine.❤️

P.S. Thank you mat bolo; it was a pleasure😳

Edited by Eccentrica - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That was just superb!! Loved it. 
mklam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I am reminded of the phrase - sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing and vice-versa. If only Aditya/Arnav and NK/Khushi had known this.  But there's no room for what-if scenarios here - besides the OS is so brilliant as it is.
I guess Arnav never got the memo about giving someone the benefit of the doubt. But that is so Arnav. He's quick to jump to conclusions especially where Khushi is concerned. Love and trust are the foundation to any relationship and he is sure to fumble along the way as he learns. It is only their love that will pull them through. 

I just love the way you write, you delve into each character and leave no loose ends when describing a situation. I hope this is a harbinger for more stories from your end...the reader in me wants more😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it;
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
An awesome job
Great writing
Loved the lyrics in between too
Well done
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Awww that was different n beautiful.
sman thumbnail
Wowww K..thanks for this lenghty OS..will read in detail and comment...thanks again
Shailaja
love14356 thumbnail
Shaym is always the bad guy but wonderful story
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
What a wonderful OS Kalyani... A love story in itself... Beautiful characterizations. It is so typical of Arnav to jump into conclusions, in his anger and then regret for weeks to come. An apology is so tough to get out of that guy. Absolutely loved your narration... the song and its relevance at the party... where Arnav sees Khushi with NK...

Khushi's character is build so strongly here... that is how I always wish a woman to be portrayed... strong and not dependent on anyone, yet always loving... Loved the contradiction of her and Garima trying to safeguard his family and Arnav going ahead and doubting her intensions... not trusting in his love for her and vice-a-versa!!

Each character has put in efforts to bring forth the truth of Shyam... unfortunately not knowing that all of them had been working in the same direction...That is how life generally is... a little complicated... Yet lovers who are meant for each other... are destined to rise above all these difficulties and their union is breathtaking!! 

I am glad to see you back on IPK forum Kalyani... thank you for this OS!
P.S: All the best Saiyyu!!! I know you are going to rock you exams... 🤗
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😛

welcome back to IF K😉