#2 My Heart whispers, but i Can't hear...Part-20 to Part-32(pg-136) - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my question will shlok not feel cheated ? when he will come to know abt aastha preagnancy !! she took the decision on her own..
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazygul

i agree with meera rajeev.. i too want unknown bond moments between aastha, shlok and baby

thak you for backing me up... and hey just call me meera...Edited by meera.rajeev - 10 years ago
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

my question will shlok not feel cheated ? when he will come to know abt aastha preagnancy !! she took the decision on her own..

i dont think so.. besides shlok should feel proud that astha has gone to this extent to save his life...
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

ah she got pregnant!!!!! wow... am so happy...am again from mobile... but will write a bit too long... i dont know how they are going to hide astha from shlok.. but i want to tell you something dont take a time leap... may be 6 months leap you can take if it is really requiered... coz you know i want some sweet unknown bonding moments between shlok astha and baby... i dont know how... my brain is not working due to sickness... but you can figure that out na... lovely update that was...

Don't worry dear there is no scope of leap...it will be on monthly basis...
Sharing of happiness and sadness at same times...
But lets see if they will fight together when time comes. ...
jeenia123 thumbnail

i agree with meera rajeev.. i too want unknown bond moments between aastha, shlok and baby

Why unknown bond? Why not fatherly feeling actually. ...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera.rajeev

i dont think so.. besides shlok should feel proud that astha has gone to this extent to save his life...

I too agree with meera...if you have read all updates then must have noticed the never need each other's permission for helping others...shlok may be angry at time thinking...it willl destroy asthas future if something happens to him but can't feel cheated at all...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
unknown bond...se matlub tha... something deep.. gehra naata dear... kabhi kabhi khud ko hi smajh nahi aata ki iss feeling ehsaas ko kya naam de
jeenia123 thumbnail

unknown bond...se matlub tha... something deep.. gehra naata dear... kabhi kabhi khud ko hi smajh nahi aata ki iss feeling ehsaas ko kya naam de

Let right time come dear...
ruhakhan thumbnail
ok so artificial insemination 
astha is nw pregnant with shlok child 
and they are again frnds nw 
i hope shlok gets well soon
and wat did varad meant by he wil nt come to know 
waiting for the next part 
do update soon
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeenia123

No...I m thankful to you meerab...this is the first time...I added pics or banner in my story...

welcome dear😛