Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
another beautiful update...loved the pregnancy test lines...where shlok wishes her...loved their moments... if only one can feel . .their relation is sooo beautiful...waiting eagerly for next update...love u dear. .. and forgive me for short comment ...not feeling well today ...so m so lazy to type today ...
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazygul

u have to update daily now.. kahani mai aaya romanchak mod.. pathko ki bhaari maang pay karna hi pdega aapko roz update..

Ji hum roz hi update karte hain...bus padne wale chahiye...jin ke liye hum aur likh payein...
Jab tak pathak milenge hum likhenge...except weekend s...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab147

another beautiful update...loved the pregnancy test lines...where shlok wishes her...loved their moments... if only one can feel . .their relation is sooo beautiful...waiting eagerly for next update...love u dear. .. and forgive me for short comment ...not feeling well today ...so m so lazy to type today ...

Thanks a lot dear...yes their relationship is no doubt...beautiful...and now they have to hide astha from shlok keeping her near to him...
Get well soon dear...
TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks a lot dear...yes their relationship is no doubt...beautiful...and now they have to hide astha from shlok keeping her near to him...
Get well soon dear...

thank u sooo much dear...for ur wishes...and thanks again for using the banner...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerab147

thank u sooo much dear...for ur wishes...and thanks again for using the banner...

No...I m thankful to you meerab...this is the first time...I added pics or banner in my story...

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved evrythng..sp. The part whr shlok congratulates astha..so sweet he wl soon b father aur bande ko pata hi nhi:p
jeenia123 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ah she got pregnant!!!!! wow... am so happy...am again from mobile... but will write a bit too long... i dont know how they are going to hide astha from shlok.. but i want to tell you something dont take a time leap... may be 6 months leap you can take if it is really requiered... coz you know i want some sweet unknown bonding moments between shlok astha and baby... i dont know how... my brain is not working due to sickness... but you can figure that out na... lovely update that was...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Loved evrythng..sp. The part whr shlok congratulates astha..so sweet he wl soon b father aur bande ko pata hi nhi:p

Thanks a lot dear. ...don't worry...he will know when the time comes
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i agree with meera rajeev.. i too want unknown bond moments between aastha, shlok and baby