Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i want them to be together n meet
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AzraZaidi

i want them to be together n meet

After two more update, ur wish will be granted. They will meet.
yoga123 thumbnail
Nice teaser...thanks for the PM
..Neha..PM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey buddies! Luv u so much! For ur support to both my stories. I really am thankful to all those who comment & like my stories.
Stalkers, I also thank u. But it will be no harm in least pressing the like button or dropping a word. Ur one word gives lot of encouragement to the writers.

Big Hugs to all the regular commenters🤗...

Special Thnx to marium-zamamii & Saji Di (Saj111) for detailed comments..

IMP:- NON-MADHUBALA READERS, PLS READ THIS PART AS THIS WILL BE HAVING HUGE IMPACT IN KHUSHI's LIFE...

Here's the update...
Part (5)-> "TUT TE HUE RISHTE" (Breaking Relations)

AT NIGHT, MALLIK HOUSE

Madhu & Trishna were lying on the bed fully awake. While Trishna was trying to make Madhu leave RK for her own good.

TRISHNA: For god's sake Madhu, try to see sense. No today u have to choose. Choose between Your Family & RK.(saying this she got up from the bed)

MADHU: Didu, pls. What r u saying? Don't do this. How can I leave u all? RK has suffered enough pain already & I can't betray him. U both r equally important for me.

TRISHNA (with tears in her eyes): I got my answer Madhu. U chose him. And why won't u? After all, he's Superstar RK! Why will u choose us? We're living in chawl, right Madhu?

Madhu got tears in her eyes." Pls Didu, stop this. I also grew up in chawl. And..."

Before Madhu could Continue more, Trishna cut her,
"Oh pls Madhu, sorry, Mrs. Rishabh Kundra. Don't lie now. I know ur real intentions. And stop calling me Didu. We are not sisters."

Tears had already made way in both their eyes. One was crying recalling her broken dream of becomin heroine while other was crying at her breaking relation with her sister. Madhu was remembering their sweet memories of childhood when Trishna's words made her flinch.

Seeing tears in Madhu's eyes, Trishna again got infuriated. "Congratulations Madhu, I mean, Mrs. RK. You too mastered in acting.
U know since you were born, you started snatching everything from me. That panditji was right about you. You were destruction for Balraj. Hence, he was so keen to not let u born. It would have been better if u got killed."

Madhu could not stand this anymore. She slid on the floor putting her hands on her mouth so that her sobs don't grow more. Both sisters failed to notice the third person that came into their room, who was standing open-mouthed believing it to be a dream. On the other hand, Trishna unaware of this, turned back to Madhu & Continued,
"U also snatched my career from me. But no one from our family noticed it. Or, in a better way, Ignored it. Afterall you are their Dear Madhubala. And who am I? Step-daughter?!"
Madhu, unable to hear anymore, shouted, "Stop it, Didu. Pls I beg u. I've always considered u as my sister..."

Trishna cut her off, "Ok. Then prove it. From this instant, break all ties with this family. Don't come here, not when even RK ditches u. Can u do it? I don't want whole family pampering u again. Poor Madhu. This & that. For once, let me be cared & pampered. Will u?"

Madhu could not believe her ears. Was this her same Didu? Who played pranks on her? With whom she gone to college? With whom she practised Kathak at this very chawl? No. This is another version of Dipali.

While Madhu was thinking all this, Trishna again said, "I knew it. Now don't PRETEND u care for me."
Trishna was about to move out of the room when Madhu called out,
"Didu, wait. I'm ready. I promise I won't come over here again no matter what happens." Madhu said in a steel voice making clear she won't break the promise at any cost.

Roma, who was in shock & too weak to accept Trishna's behaviour came out of shock hearing Madhu's resolve. She went & slapped Trishna twice. Trishna was shocked at this, "Roma, why are you..."

But Roma cut her off, "Don't take my name from ur filthy mouth.." then roma shooked Madhu, who was oblivious to the happenings, too lost in processing Trishna's words.

On seeing this, Trishna fumed even more. She cursed Madhu from depth of hatred,
"Tum akeli pad jaogi Madhu. Tum aur RK pati patni ke roop mein kabhi khush nahi reh paoge."

On hearing this, Madhu's gut clenched. She started walking backwards shaking her head in no. Roma called out to her, but Madhu didn't hear. As she reached the door, Madhu turned & left from there running with tears. While Roma too cursed Trishna saying she won't be able to fulfill her single dream.

Outside Mallik House, Sikander Bhatia a.k.a. Sikky heard the whole argument between Madhu & Trishna with his wife Dipali Bhatia a.aka Dips. He was feeling very, very bad for Madhu. "Poor girl" he thought.

Then he looked at smirking Dipali, so he asked her (or rather sung),
"Baby, what's the matter?
You looking better,
Tell now, not later..."

Dipali got irritated & spoke, "Shut up Sikky. Don't spoil my mood. I'm in a very good mood."

Sikky probed further, "baby, can I ask u one question?"

"I'm in a very good mood today. So, ask & I'll answer ur silly question." Replied Dipali, who was still laughing at Madhu's state.

"Baby, why was Trishna saying RK will leave Madhu? I mean, RK has so much changd for her. Why will he leave her?"

"Sikky, tum na apne level ki batein kiya karo. Rehne do. Ye sab tumhari samaj ke bahar hai."

"Baby, pls pls pls. Tumne kaha tha, tum bahut khush ho, jo puchhunga, bataogi.." pleaded Sikky making a puppy-dog face.

Dipali placed both hands on her waist & then let out a deep sigh. Folding her arms, she replied, [font=jokerman]"Sikky, Sikky. Kya kaha tumne? Pyar? (Laughs loudly) Pyar? Aur chawlbala se Wo bhi RK? (Laughs again) My dear Sikky, wo Superstar RK hai. Uski acting ka koi jawab nahi. (Putting hand on shoulder if confused Sikky) Usmein attitude hai. RK Madhu ko shadi ke sapne jarur dikhaega, par kabhi pura nahi hone dega. Wo Madhu ko jarur chhod dega. Chawlbala kabhi RK Mansion ki to thi hi nahi, ab chawl ki bhi na rahi."[/font]
Saying this, Dipali comes out of the car, as they reached RK Mansion failing to see furious expression on Sikander's face.

Madhu was walking on the road with tears pouring out of her eyes. The stone of the road were making her bare feet bleed. Her vision was turning heavy. But, still she was walking aimlessly on road. Trishna's words were echoing in her ears. She put both her hands on her ears to supress the Voice, but it was still ringing.

Then, she noticed a temple & she went in. She folded her hands still crying in front of the Ganpati idol & prayed with true heart.
"Pls bappa, jo bhi Didu ne kaha, uska sach hona ya na hona apke hath mein hai. Agar Didu sahi hai aur RK sach mein natak kar raha hai, tab Didu ki bat sahi karna, warna mat..
Aur bappa, aap jo kare, wo muje manjoor hai. Aapne mujse mera pura parivar ek hi din mein cheen liya. Lekin bappa, muje ek behen chahiye.
(She smiles slightly.)
Ek chhoti behen. Mein wada karti hoon aapse, apni jaan se badhjar usse pyar karungi aur har rishte, har khwab se upar rakhungi. Uski har pareshani dur karungi. (Again her mood gets off) Mein bhi na kya-kya soche ja rahi hu. Kaha se ayegi meri chhoti behen?

{TRANSLATION:
Pls Bappa, whatever Didu said, but to make it truth or not is in ur hands. And if Didu is right & RK is pretending to love me uptill now, then pls make Didu's words true, otherwise not...
Anyways, whatevr u do, its acceptable to me. But bappa, u snatched my whole family from me in one day. But I want a sister.[/b] (She smiles slightly.) A small sister. I promise u I'll love her at the cost of my life & keep her above every relation, every dream. (Again her mood gets off) Crazy me. What am I thinking? From where will come a small sister?

As soon as Sikky & Dips got down from car, Dipali straight away disappeardd into her room without even sparing a glance at Sikky.

Sikky directly stormed in RK's room without caring its half past one.

RK was sleeping peacefully when someone stormed into his room.------------------------------------------------------------After some time, "Today that bond is finished. Also with PRINCESS.."
Sikky came out of the room teary-eyed.

Dipali looked at her own reflection in mirror. She smiled looking at herself. "Congratlations Dips. Your first part of making that chawlbala out succeeded."

flashback

[Font=verdana]Dipali was going to the kitchen to insult Madhu. But then she heard Trishna saying RK will leave Madhu & this all is a pretense. While Madhu kept defending RK & even made Trishna believe that RK truly love her. But she can't let that happen. Can she?
"How come I didn't notice it? Of course RK will leave her. Obviously, he can't be with a Chawlbala."
Then Madhu got a call & she movd out. Hence Dipali went inside the kitchen.

"Why are u wasting ur time & energy on her? Even if she will know RK is going to leave her, she'll try to change RK's mind, but won't go from here. Arey, who want to leave RK Mansion? Actually, every time she keep on saying, 'Dipali, this is my husband's house. Stay out of my personal matters.'"

TRISHNA: Stop it, Dipali. I don't want to hear further. I heard ur two-three words thinking you'll stop but you're not stopping at all.

Dipali rolled her eyes & told in most sympathetic tone, "U know Trishna, this is the reason you're still at the same place & see Madhu.
Trishna, just process the things which I tell u in ur mind.
What happened to your dreams? You wanted to do a film with RK, right? But no, u were not able to do it coz of Madhu. But, she goes & marries to RK. No one from ur family shared ur grief when u lost ur career coz of her, but they pity her & cry for her, for she married Superstar RK.
At that time, RK was unforgivable to ur parents for he insulted their relation in front of everyone. But now they forgave him even before him asking forgiveness; afterall its question of Madhubala's happiness? Right?"

"O pls Dipali.. Don't start ur third class talks. You may be to high class but ur mentality is low class. And not a word more against my family." Trishna warned Dipali showing forefinger.

Dipali raised her brows & questioned Trishna, "Your what? Haa! Your family?" Again Dipali laughs, "You know what Trishna, whatever I said, every understanding & specially a high-class person will say that."
Dipali again makes a sympathetic face & continued, "Anyways, its not entirely ur fault. I mean, that Madhu is always prefered over u since ur childhood, hence u don't realize this.
I mean, everyone says Madhu's father tried to kill her & all but none Speaks about u. Madhu has not even seen her father but you have faced his tortures.
(Trishna shivers remembering a memory where his birth father, Balraj, shot apple placed on her head)

On seeing her lost state, Dipali continued, "Ok. Do one thing. Ask her tonight to choose between you & RK. She'll definitely choose RK over u. Then, when he ditches her, she'll come at ur house & all will be fretting over her;poor Madhu & all."
Then Dipali bends to her ears & whispers, as if telling a secret, "Don't allow her to keep access to your family."
flashback ends

"Wow Dipali! U succedded in ur first plan to make chawlbala, ummm, wait a sec, poor chawlbala, oho Dipali, u again forgot, she's thrown out of the chawl. And its not long before RK will throw her out of here. Where will u go Madhubala? I so pity u... (making fake crying face) see, tears appear in my eyes by only imagining your state.." saying this, Dipali burst out laughing..

RK sat on bed with his head in his hands. He was shaken up. His eyes were blood-shot red indicating his suppressed tears. Sikky's words were echoing in his ears. And why not, after all, its regarding His Princess

RK slowly got up from bed & went to cupboard. He opened it & unlocked the locker. He slowly took out the 'Treasure Box' from his locker & opened it with lots of care. He takes out two kangans from them & locks the 'treasure box' & keeps it back to its place.

Then, he sat on his bed taking the kangans in his hand. He was remembering those moments of his childhood with her & he himself didn't knew when tears started to make way through his eyes. He gently caressed the bangles imaging her.

Madhu returned RK Mansion at early Dawn with puffy eyes clearly indicating she cried a lot. She saw RK sitting on the couch looking lovingly at a pair of bangles. No, Beautiful bangles.

On feeling Madhu near, RK hurriedly hid the bangles under the pillow, knowing very well she's watching him. Then he turned around to face Madhu.

As RK turned around, Madhu saw his red, teary eyes & she immediately ran to him. Cupping his face, she asked him, "RK, what happened? Why were u crying?"

But RK was not listening to her. He was looking at the stain of blood on floor & realized Madhu is hury. So, instead of answering her question, RK got up & lifted Madhu in his arms ignoring her questions. He put her on bed & when Madhu started to get up, he hold her shoulders & showing a finger on his lips, he said, "Shuush! Can't u sit quietly for two minutes? You're hurt & you want to get up. Now sit here quietly till I come back."

RK opened the drawer & took the first aid kit. He then came to Madhu & sat on his knees. Then he took hold of Madhu's feet & placed it gently on his lap. He then applied the medicine on her wounds gently, taking care to not hurt her.
Madhu was looking at the care & concern in his eyes. Then she felt burning sensation as anti septic touched her feet. She hold RK's collar. Both looked in each other eyes.
RK: Ho gaya.(over)
Madhu come out of the trance at this & blushed thinking about eyelock which happened few sec before. This didn't go unnoticed by RK who smirked at this.
But then he again remembered Sikky's convo.
"Madhu, I've a surprise for you.."

Guess, what could be RK's surprise?
Also, something mysterious between RK & Sikky??
See the precap below:

Precap: HoneyMoon planning for ARSHI to Bali & RK's surprise revealed..

So, if u want update fast, comment. Next part is almost drafted. Will post it soon.

For PMs, BUDDY THIS ACCOUNT...

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
M First one to Comment here as well... dhinka chika 😆
Deepali such a cruel witch how can someone be so heartless even I din like here character in MEIEJ she used trishna for her evil plans arghhh I just hate her...😡

I guess the Princess is KHUSHI may be... even surprize ll be regarding this only Rk ll tell about Princess to madhubala aahhaaa...😉

n arshi ka Honeymoon in bali 😳 Such a romantic place I guess ll get a hot update 🥱 Or may be twist. ...😆

lastly your thnx is accepted dear...👏
Edited by marium-zamamii - 10 years ago
Sweety012345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Update the next part soon please