Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Waise Tammy Sid k story bhi batao thodi.. they hvnt interacted at all. N now since her past is back is Sid Going to be there for her??
Loved ridzi Muski convo. N Ra n Ar are <3...
Plz pm me:-):-):-)
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Hmmm kiya kare, I don't like the way Ridz is hiding her divorce from Armaan but I know it would take time...
It wouldn't be easy for her to just go and tell him she is single and ready to get back with him, after all whatever happen in their life, it was Riddhima who choose marriage over her love...
Whatever the reason is for her to leave Armaan, it did hurt both of them equally because they both know, they can't move on and love someone else other than each other... 
Due to responsibility and society, Riddhima just wanted to go ahead with the marriage in whatever circums it happen... 

True that Riddhima knows Armaan can never move on or love anyone like he loves her but she believe that he deserve much better than her...
Only she didn't realized that she is the best happen in his life till date and if he isn't showing that love now, its because he thinks she is happy in her life...
It would surely hurt Armaan to know that Riddhima hide it from him, but hope he understand why she is doing it... 

Of course, very less understand the Armaan Mallik and Ridz is one of them...
And Armaan never want Ridz or anyone knows about his past, he just wish to live future without looking back...
It's not he don't trust Riddhima but he has his own reason for not talking about his past which gives him pain... 

I m glad that Armaan has Rahul and same with Riddhima as she have Muski...
And its not I m hating tammy because I know, she is not more than Ridz to Armaan...
If Armaan care and worry about her, its because he take her as a good friend or a sister...
Armaan can never love any other girl like he loves Ridz, his basket... 
I know, every single one would believe this because AR is mean to be together...
How much they face, they had to go through, at the end they would come together after fighting the world for their love...

Hmm let's see whats the story of Tammy and her ex husband...
I had a very bad feeling that, that idiot is very bad and even his brother...
So will just wait to read more about her story... 

Of course Armaan can't do anything without Rahul being in his side...
They both are more like brothers than friends, they know each other too well...
Rahul knows how to handle Armaan and he is lucky that he got Rahul at his hard time of life...

Keep posting...
Love u too :*

Ridz isn't divorced . She got her marriage annulled. Both are different things . An annulment is sort of a cancellation of the marriage . If you've gotten your marriage annulled, the courts agree that it was a mistake , and it is like the marriage never happened in the first place . But, in a divorce , you're parting ways because of various reasons after marriage . In this, the marriage isn't believed to have never happened. You were married and then you left each other and got divorced. 

So , yes, they're different things . And Riddhima isn't a divorcee .

They've both been hurt by Riddhima's actions in the past, and so yes , all of Riddhima's fears are justified. She is afraid that Armaan has moved on and she's afraid that he wouldn't want her anymore . So, she doesn't want to tell him and I totally get where she's coming from . She's not doing it because of her stubbornness or her thinking that she's always right. She's doing it for Armaan bc she thinks his life would change , and not in a good way, once he finds out, and also for herself , because she's kinda afraid. 

Armaan & Tammy are really close, as are Rahul & Tammy, but I don't want to comment on that relationship rn cause you'll find out more in the coming chapters . :)

It's true that not many people knew Armaan , like, knew him knew him, but yes, Riddhima was one person who came close to knowing him a lot better than others. Now though, it's different . Rahul knows Armaan , as do Jaanhavi and Tamanna. Many others know a lot about him too. :p

Armaan & Rahul are <33333
I absolutely adore them ! ❤️ 
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyaarora2912

OMG 

This was so so amazing. Last part was all AR. How much I was waiting fr this to happen.
I just want Armaan to know ASAP.
It feels so much important and tb was so cool. 
I lurve it. I lurve it.
Jitna bhi bolun kaam h yr.
And I feel so happy to see thread 3 but at the same time I m upset that I was not a part of thread 2.
Each and every part ws so amazingly done.
And last part that I read ws like whats happening.
I sense a lot of drama on the way yr.
I m excited fr it.
Tamana n armaan ka connection wll be more clear.
I want to mention Padma and armaan too. I m in love with their conversation too yr.
So so good.
Even shilpa n ridhima as well.
Karan n shilpa excites me too.
Rahul and armaan cuteness.
I cn blabber on everybodys relationships I have read.
You knw na i love each n every relation that is shown here
I would love to see more of juhi maa though.
I have so so much to comment on.
How much i miss this thing 
I love each and every moment of this ff.
Thanks fr updating it that often. You kept me sane.

Taniii ! 
I'm so glad that you liked the story so far !! :)
Armaan will find out when the time is right, according to me! ;)

Yes , lotsa drama comin' up !! You guys are gonna love it. I think . :p

I'm glad you like all the relationships here cause they're really important to show how much AR have grown as individuals. They're really different from the people they once were , but yet , are still the same in many ways .

I'm really really really happy that you've loved this so much ! <3333
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Waise Tammy Sid k story bhi batao thodi.. they hvnt interacted at all. N now since her past is back is Sid Going to be there for her??

Loved ridzi Muski convo. N Ra n Ar are <3...
Plz pm me:-):-):-)

Well, Sid & Tammy ki story will obviously move forward from this point cause we find out more about Tammy . And, how that happens, you'll have to wait and watch. :p

RiMusk & ArHul are my babies ! <3333
..Phoenix.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what exactly are you trying to do here... 
i love that ridhima made armaan live that old fun side of himself and even she lived it all.. 
i even loved that ridhima openly praised him soo well and e was overwhelmed hearing it all..

adn here u make her look it as armaan love tammanna.
i hate u for that 
i do love the fact that ridhima share it all with muskaan they both do share something same and know the pain.

i hate u 
firstly i want more of ridhima praising armaan part. 
secondly clear all this tammanna armaan scene with aniketconfessing his crime 'IN FRONT OF RIDHIMA'
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Taniii ! 
I'm so glad that you liked the story so far !! :)
Armaan will find out when the time is right, according to me! ;)

Yes , lotsa drama comin' up !! You guys are gonna love it. I think . :p

I'm glad you like all the relationships here cause they're really important to show how much AR have grown as individuals. They're really different from the people they once were , but yet , are still the same in many ways .

I'm really really really happy that you've loved this so much ! <3333

Pretty excited fr upcoming parts.
Yes they are may be different now and more mature. Still acting stupid in some way or the other. 
I wish he talks to anjali n find out something. But i also think it will take time. Fingers crossed.
DMGThings thumbnail
^ Aayu : I'm trying to write a story. Aur kya? Tujhe kya laga?

Ridz is trying her best. She's not doing all this purposely or to hurt Armaan. She's hiding the truth bc she feels it's best for Armaan.

Waise, agar Aniket Ridz ke saamne sab bol dega... Does it mean Ridz will stop thinking Armaan loves Tamanna? Yeh kya logic hua? Please explain!
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanyaarora2912

Pretty excited fr upcoming parts.
Yes they are may be different now and more mature. Still acting stupid in some way or the other.
I wish he talks to anjali n find out something. But i also think it will take time. Fingers crossed.

Hahahaha. It will take thoduuu time. But, he will talk with Anjy. Don't worry.
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update... that was really an emotional update where one side is riddhima's insecurity of not telling armaan is still somehow justified but aese to ye kabhi nhi bataegii...unless armaan ko hi kahin se pata lahe...such a stubborn she is😡 kab akal ayegi isse nd on the other hand m still confuse about what armaan-tamanna's relationship is...i mean what they are ti each other brother-sister😆 friends??.. RIDDHIMA- MUSKI convo was❤️ they really understand each other...i thought that muski gonna accept the challenge of telling rahul nd then we will see riddhima have to tell armaan no matter what coz muski use aise to jane nhi detii...
DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Amazing update... that was really an emotional update where one side is riddhima's insecurity of not telling armaan is still somehow justified but aese to ye kabhi nhi bataegii...unless armaan ko hi kahin se pata lahe...such a stubborn she is😡kab akal ayegi isse nd on the other hand m still confuse about what armaan-tamanna's relationship is...i mean what they are ti each other brother-sister😆friends??.. RIDDHIMA- MUSKI convo was❤️they really understand each other...i thought that muski gonna accept the challenge of telling rahul nd then we will see riddhima have to tell armaan no matter what coz muski use aise to jane nhi detii...

Woh batayegi baba. Have some patience. Aur kuch nahi.
I kinda toyed with the idea of Armaan finding thru Rohan, but then decided against it cause I really want Riddhima to come clean on her own.

Armaan - Tamanna and more on them in the coming chapters. So, don't worry.

Ridzy & Muski are such loves! I absolutely adore them and their friendship. <33333
Yaar, either of Muski or Ridzy confessing to Rahul/Armaan bc of a challenge is so uncool. They should confess only if they want to. Yeh saare games nahi khelte, especially in such matters.
So, they'll both tell their men, but when they're ready. :)