Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Next time kabhi bhi jab tak chapter aur gaana dono upload nahi hote, please res mat karna.

haan pakka
Pinky promise 
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
read All Updates.
and Now Don't kill me Comment ko Leke..
only Problem I Have with This Story is The Pace At which everything is Happening..
i mean 31st update aur Stroy Wahi Atki hai..
only thing Progressed Is AR ne Atleast Baat karna tou shuru Kar diya ..

AR Ke Maamle Mai I think No 1 will Like Durr Durr Rehna wo bi With Lots Of Misunderstanding and Half Baked Truth By Hamari Aatyachaaro se Girri Huwi Rodhima..

ok let's Start it With what i Understood..
pehle tou My Eyes are Burning after Reading All Updates..
pehle I watched 10 Back to Back DMG episodes fir Yai Saare Padhe all This Without Break..
poor Me..

ok Ab Story..
Sona ad Dev tak tou Padha Tha.
uske baad Karan and Shilpa Entry..
God Shilpa Ke Against Lead mai naam Koi Aur use ho pata.. But I Know Story Track ke Liye Karan Hi Ho sakta Hai Naam..
and I Really Feel bad For Karan and Shilpa..
Past Really Ruins Present and Future and Yai Fact Hai..
I Hope aik Din Karan understand and Cope with his Past Jo Ki current circumstances mai possible nahi lag raha..
and For Shilpa Honestly Speaking i was Never Fond Of Her Charater In DMG.. but the way you put Her Character I really Now Feel sorry for her..
poor Soul Suffered and Is Suffering a lot and wo bi without any of her Fault..
waese I Liked Armaan's Convo with Gupta Family
. what I Liked Most ki waha Wo Sid Piddi Nahi tha..
Armaan Is Love.. The Way He Handle All..
but is Shanky ka Kuch kar.. i Hate This Shanky..

aur Please Behan Is Ridhima Ke Dimaag se Kachra Nikaal..
arre Batana Bhul gayi What I liked more about these Update..
yahi ki is mai Tammy the Jammy and Sidii The Piddi nahi thay.. lol

waese Armaan and Padma Maa Convo was best part in All updates..
i loved That update..
the Hug they shared I actually Felt It..

Thanxx Pragguu I Love You for That..
tune actually 1 whole Update Padma Maa and Armaan pe likh daala..

and Please Is Tammy ke Liye Aesi protective hoona Is getting on my Nerves..
kuch tou kar..

ok Now request time Jo Ki pehle Bi ki hai
please Armaan ko Pehle pata Chale Is Ridhima ke Drama Ka..
i really wanna See How will He react..

ok mai thak Gayi..
buhat months ke Baad actually i think almost 1 saal baad comment likha maine..
mai Bhul hi gayi how To write comment..

Hope Itne se tu Khush Ho..

abhi try karti rahungi ki har Upadte pe comment likhu.. promise nahi kar rahi but willl Try..

Love You Behan..
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

read All Updates.
and Now Don't kill me Comment ko Leke..
only Problem I Have with This Story is The Pace At which everything is Happening..
i mean 31st update aur Stroy Wahi Atki hai..
only thing Progressed Is AR ne Atleast Baat karna tou shuru Kar diya ..

AR Ke Maamle Mai I think No 1 will Like Durr Durr Rehna wo bi With Lots Of Misunderstanding and Half Baked Truth By Hamari Aatyachaaro se Girri Huwi Rodhima..

ok let's Start it With what i Understood..
pehle tou My Eyes are Burning after Reading All Updates..
pehle I watched 10 Back to Back DMG episodes fir Yai Saare Padhe all This Without Break..
poor Me..

ok Ab Story..
Sona ad Dev tak tou Padha Tha.
uske baad Karan and Shilpa Entry..
God Shilpa Ke Against Lead mai naam Koi Aur use ho pata.. But I Know Story Track ke Liye Karan Hi Ho sakta Hai Naam..
and I Really Feel bad For Karan and Shilpa..
Past Really Ruins Present and Future and Yai Fact Hai..
I Hope aik Din Karan understand and Cope with his Past Jo Ki current circumstances mai possible nahi lag raha..
and For Shilpa Honestly Speaking i was Never Fond Of Her Charater In DMG.. but the way you put Her Character I really Now Feel sorry for her..
poor Soul Suffered and Is Suffering a lot and wo bi without any of her Fault..
waese I Liked Armaan's Convo with Gupta Family
. what I Liked Most ki waha Wo Sid Piddi Nahi tha..
Armaan Is Love.. The Way He Handle All..
but is Shanky ka Kuch kar.. i Hate This Shanky..

aur Please Behan Is Ridhima Ke Dimaag se Kachra Nikaal..
arre Batana Bhul gayi What I liked more about these Update..
yahi ki is mai Tammy the Jammy and Sidii The Piddi nahi thay.. lol

waese Armaan and Padma Maa Convo was best part in All updates..
i loved That update..
the Hug they shared I actually Felt It..

Thanxx Pragguu I Love You for That..
tune actually 1 whole Update Padma Maa and Armaan pe likh daala..

and Please Is Tammy ke Liye Aesi protective hoona Is getting on my Nerves..
kuch tou kar..

ok Now request time Jo Ki pehle Bi ki hai
please Armaan ko Pehle pata Chale Is Ridhima ke Drama Ka..
i really wanna See How will He react..

ok mai thak Gayi..
buhat months ke Baad actually i think almost 1 saal baad comment likha maine..
mai Bhul hi gayi how To write comment..

Hope Itne se tu Khush Ho..

abhi try karti rahungi ki har Upadte pe comment likhu.. promise nahi kar rahi but willl Try..

Love You Behan..

OMG WHAAA? MERA NASEEB KHUL GAYA. PAKI MADAM HAS COMMENTED. OMG. WAAAH, WAAH!! ❤️

Okay, I know that pacing is super slow, isliye I've been trying to give longer chapters. Aur, ek baar story complete ho jaaye and then you read, toh mazaa aayega. I think. :p
Lekin tab tak thoda sehna padega, I know.

Saare aaj kisne padhne bola? Ek - ek karke aaraam se padhti! But, chalo, ab padh liya toh padh liya. Next time apni eyes pe itna atyachar mat karna. Please.

Hahahahaha. Kya hua? KaSh nahi pasand kya? We can think of some other ship name. :p
But yes, Karan toh change nahi kar sakte. Waise, Karan Tacker & Shilpa Anand look good together. I think. I dunno.

Karan & Shilpa have suffered a lot, but let's see. Hopefully they'll be good soon. Waise, hum unpe toh concentrate nahi karne wale, but like Armaan said, him & Rahul are working on it, toh kuch na kuch ho hi jaayega. Don't worry about it.

Shanky toh hamesha se aisa hi tha. But, we'll try to redeem him. Later. You know he's gonna get a chance later. Let's see what happens then
Hopefully he'll have some sense. Ridz toh usse already kaafi doori maintain karti hai. If he doesn't want her to cut all ties, he'll have to accept everything.

Riddhima ke dimaag se kachra nikalenge. Don't worry. Abhi haina itne saare log. Sab samjhayenge usse. It's been just Muski now. Lekin aur bhi log hai and they all think she should tell him. So, they'll talk to her and make her understand.

Armaan & Padma Aunty are such loves. I adore their relationship so much!! ❤️
Woh wala chapter likhne mein mujhe kitna achcha laga I dont have words to express. <33333

Dekho, ab jo Tammy ke saath scene hai, woh hai. That's not gonna change. I know many ppl don't like her, but I'm trying to make her character likeable. In the coming updates, she is gonna get a lit if screen space, so I hope your thinking changes after reading those chapters.

Armaan ko pata chalega, after some drama happens first. There's about 2-3 things I wanna show before he finds out. Toh utna wait karna padega.

Baby, tu comment na, ek word ka karde, just to lemme know you've read and liked tbe chapter. Woh bhi chalega. I know tu kuch zyada hi busy chal rahi hai these days and the fact that you took time out to read only means so much to me. <333333

I love you!! ❤️
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Comment unreserved on page 3 :) Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Duude!! 
What just happened ? I am so confused.
Ridz - Muski bonding is <3 and Anji's so enthu about AR talking. 🤣
Rahul - Armaan are better couple than anyone here. 🤣 
Rahul says "baby..", it was a serious thing but I laughed so hard. 

Tammy kai baare mai bata mujhko... I am gonna hate her so badly even tho bad stuff might have happened with her. Anyways, excited for next updates.

COngratulation on a new thread!!!! I mean yayyy!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

Res

Unresed 

Wohh awesome update 
Loved muski-ridhima convo so much... On one side armaan got rahul or vice versa and on another side muski and ridhima got each others.. These four r love
Love how muski tried to knock some sense into ridhima... Bt well ridhima is ridhima kabhi kisiki baat mani isne? ??Aur ab toh kabhi nhi batane wali... Ok so tamanna was married ??? I thought uski shadi shayad huyi nhi. .. Bt whawhats wrong with her hubby and his elder brother? ?? They're bad ye pata chal gaya. . Bt kia kya in dono ne??? 

Ridz - Muski & Armaan - Rahul are absolutely amaze . I adore their friendship so much , esp Armaan & Rahul. They're such loves!

Ridz ko itna bhi underestimate mat karo. She's keeping quiet now cause she thinks it'll hinder Armaan's relationship with Tamanna . That's the main reason for her not telling him about it other than the fact that she thinks he doesn't love her back anymore. But , as the story progresses , maybe she'll decide that she should tell him. Who knows. 
Kisi na kisi tarah Armaan ko toh pata chalna hi hai . It's not like he'll never find out. :p

And Tamanna ke husband ne kya kiya ... Woh toh next kuch updates mein hi pata chalega . Tab tak, sit tight & wait. 
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Res

unres

I know maine kaha tha main comment nehi karungi, jab tak Ridz Armaan koh sach na bataye...
lekin, tum itni acchi acchi part denge toh main kaise comment na karun... 
It was another emotional and awesome part... 

Love the bonding Riddhima and Muskaan share, it was mean for them to understand each other because both are going in same situation...
Its true that the reason is different but both know how it feels not to have the person they love with them... 
Both are scared to confess their feelings as they think their respective guys might reject them... They are scared of being rejected once again in life... 
Love Muski and Ridz conversation... 

Muski is right, they know Armaan a very little but he knows his friends so well... 
They were shocked to know how Armaan loves to take gifts from Ridz but not any other friends of them... 
As it says, u know the value of a thing or person when they leave from your life, here the same happen... 
Everyone sees the happy go guy, smiling, helpful and kind person in Armaan... 
True Ridz try to know about his life but he always manage to ignore it is the reason that Ridz don't know about his past and people connect to him from years...
Armaan always is good in hiding his side of stories but he manage to keep every single information about his love ones... 

Also the moment Ridz share with Anjali, she understand that her sister isn't too comfortable talking about Armaan...
What if she is her sister, still after whatever happen in last seven months and after Armaan left, things has changed a lot between sisters as well as between the friends...
But the love is still holding their relation and looking forward every thing to turn better in future... 

Oh so there is a past of Tamanna which make Armaan and even Rahul scared... 
Her ex husband and his brother, hmm seems like bad guys and Armaan manage to send them to jail but they are free now...
Armaan tense and getting worried for Tamanna safety was heart touching but it gave wrong impression to Ridz... 
She was already not going to tell Armaan about her divorce thinking Armaan has move on with Tamanna... 
Seeing how he was getting madman not finding Tamanna in the house, it gave clear check to Riddhima that something is surely going between them... 

I knew Riddhima would get to witness this and I was so right when u mention how Ridz was there all the time watching Armaan being restless not finding Tamanna...
The way he get all tense, call hospital and when he got to know that she has left hour ago, not reaching yet...
Which he act until he is very closed to someone and that someone means a lot to him... 
It make Ridz believe that, there was no chance for her to be in his life and she already think that she didn't deserve to be in his life when she is the one who had hurt him so much and left him...
It doesn't matter to her the situation she was in that moment, if she had try to kill herself not to get married someone else other then him...
After being divorce, she thinks Armaan deserve a better girl than her and of course, these two always think and make decision for each other without talking... 
Which leads to heartbreaks because of their stupid and wrong calculation... 

There if Ridz and Muski understand each other well there here its Armaan and Rahul... 
These four has gone likely same situation as neither of them could be with the person they love... 
The way Muski understand Ridz, even Rahul understand Armaan... 

Rahul is truly like a brother to him, they share a strong bond and Rahul is aware of his every single behavior...
He knows Armaan was disturb about something, he was waiting for him to come and tell him because he knows, Armaan wouldn't be able to hide longer...
Still Armaan try his best to not let Rahul aware of the matter which was disturbing him so badly... 
But Rahul has his way to make him spill out the truth and he did manage to make him speak out what was bothering him from evening...

Even Rahul got shocked to hear that piece of information, they had surely face something worst with Tamanna...
That's why they are very protective for her, Armaan can never move on with any girl but he can make bond of good friends and brother sister with people around him...
He is always willing to help any person who is in need of and I m sure he met Tamanna also when she was in need of support... 
Waiting to know more about Tamanna story as she was married to Aniket but its seems Armaan and Rahul were there to help her out from the worst time of her life...

Awesome part, love it...
Love u more...
Take care...
Continue soon...
Amazing and super emotions... 

Hello, hello! Aapke long se comment ne as usual mera dil ekdum khush kar dita! Thank you, Di ! <33333

Abhi toh bohot emotional chapters aane baaki hai . Aap bas ready raho aur dekho aage - aage hota hai kya :p

Ridz & Muski understand each other very well, which is why they've become such close friends in these years. Woh dono ne ek doosre ko bohot support kiya hai. I'm just really glad they had each other. 

Armaan is such a love! Woh hamesha sabka dhyaan rakhta hai, but not everyone in his life cares for him . I mean , woh log hamesha usse appreciate karte hain, and they always know he's gonna be there and they don't shy away from telling him that he's amazing or that they adore him , lekin shayad aise bohot kam log hain who have actually tried to get to know him , his likes , his dislikes, his dreams . Riddhima was one of those people, but while he was always very forthcoming about his aspirations and dreams with her , he never did talk about his past . Which is why even she doesn't know him that well, but definitely better than a lot of people. 

I know a lot of people don't like her , but I really adore the relationship Tammy shares with Armaan & Rahul in this one. They're both protective of her and she has a very unique relationship with both of them for different reasons . We'll talk more about Tamanna & her ex in the coming chapters so you'll get to know what actually happened .

Ridz definitely has a lot of insecurities when it comes to telling Armaan the truth and after everything that happened between them, I feel she is somewhere justified in feeling that way . She did Armaan a lot and she's caused him a lot of pain in the past , so she doesn't think she deserves his forgiveness after all of it , or for him to accept her back in his life as his life partner . It's because she loves him so much that she thinks he deserves so much better , so I guess we should cut her some slack . Her love for Armaan hasn't dwindled in these years and she knows it never will . Bas, thodi himmat karni hai , usse sach batane . Aur shayad , kisi din , woh kar bhi le .

Rahul is the one person who Armaan depends upon . So, Rahul understands all of Armaan's reactions and behaviours very well and he knows exactly how to handle Armaan in any given situation , just like Armaan knows how to handle Rahul. They're brothers , each other's best friend and moral support . I absolutely adore their bond so much! <3333

Armaan & Rahul have both been big supports to Tamanna along with Jaanhavi which is why they're both worried about what is happening. But, they'll make everything all right. Like they always do. :)

Thank you sooo much ! Love youuu! <3333
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsetnvine

Duude!! 

What just happened ? I am so confused.
Ridz - Muski bonding is <3 and Anji's so enthu about AR talking. 🤣
Rahul - Armaan are better couple than anyone here. 🤣 
Rahul says "baby..", it was a serious thing but I laughed so hard. 

Tammy kai baare mai bata mujhko... I am gonna hate her so badly even tho bad stuff might have happened with her. Anyways, excited for next updates.

COngratulation on a new thread!!!! I mean yayyy!

Kya hua kya? The story moved forward . Aur kya ? :p

Ridz + Muski are such adorable lil beans . I <3 them .
Anjy is super enthu about AR cause she knows her baby sis loves her best friend a whole lot and she wants her to be happy .

Rahul & Armaan are not a couple, yaa . Aise mat bolo. Somewhere I feel like giving their relationship a romantic label demeans the bond they share bc they're family. Brothers. 
And, Rahul calls Armaan baby for different reasons which we shall talk about in coming updates. But, short of it, it makes Armaan feel like he's not alone and there are people in the world who care about him cause they're referring to him so affectionately .

Don't hate on Tammy na . She's booked for Sid . :p
Woh Ridz itni badi idiot hai toh Tammy ki kya galti ?

Thank you , thank you! New thread ki aapko bhi mubarakaan, jabki iss baar aapne zyada comment nahi kiya . 😆 
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hello, hello! Aapke long se comment ne as usual mera dil ekdum khush kar dita! Thank you, Di ! <33333

Abhi toh bohot emotional chapters aane baaki hai . Aap bas ready raho aur dekho aage - aage hota hai kya :p

Ridz & Muski understand each other very well, which is why they've become such close friends in these years. Woh dono ne ek doosre ko bohot support kiya hai. I'm just really glad they had each other. 

Armaan is such a love! Woh hamesha sabka dhyaan rakhta hai, but not everyone in his life cares for him . I mean , woh log hamesha usse appreciate karte hain, and they always know he's gonna be there and they don't shy away from telling him that he's amazing or that they adore him , lekin shayad aise bohot kam log hain who have actually tried to get to know him , his likes , his dislikes, his dreams . Riddhima was one of those people, but while he was always very forthcoming about his aspirations and dreams with her , he never did talk about his past . Which is why even she doesn't know him that well, but definitely better than a lot of people. 

I know a lot of people don't like her , but I really adore the relationship Tammy shares with Armaan & Rahul in this one. They're both protective of her and she has a very unique relationship with both of them for different reasons . We'll talk more about Tamanna & her ex in the coming chapters so you'll get to know what actually happened .

Ridz definitely has a lot of insecurities when it comes to telling Armaan the truth and after everything that happened between them, I feel she is somewhere justified in feeling that way . She did Armaan a lot and she's caused him a lot of pain in the past , so she doesn't think she deserves his forgiveness after all of it , or for him to accept her back in his life as his life partner . It's because she loves him so much that she thinks he deserves so much better , so I guess we should cut her some slack . Her love for Armaan hasn't dwindled in these years and she knows it never will . Bas, thodi himmat karni hai , usse sach batane . Aur shayad , kisi din , woh kar bhi le .

Rahul is the one person who Armaan depends upon . So, Rahul understands all of Armaan's reactions and behaviours very well and he knows exactly how to handle Armaan in any given situation , just like Armaan knows how to handle Rahul. They're brothers , each other's best friend and moral support . I absolutely adore their bond so much! <3333

Armaan & Rahul have both been big supports to Tamanna along with Jaanhavi which is why they're both worried about what is happening. But, they'll make everything all right. Like they always do. :)

Thank you sooo much ! Love youuu! <3333

Hmmm kiya kare, I don't like the way Ridz is hiding her divorce from Armaan but I know it would take time...
It wouldn't be easy for her to just go and tell him she is single and ready to get back with him, after all whatever happen in their life, it was Riddhima who choose marriage over her love...
Whatever the reason is for her to leave Armaan, it did hurt both of them equally because they both know, they can't move on and love someone else other than each other... 
Due to responsibility and society, Riddhima just wanted to go ahead with the marriage in whatever circums it happen... 

True that Riddhima knows Armaan can never move on or love anyone like he loves her but she believe that he deserve much better than her...
Only she didn't realized that she is the best happen in his life till date and if he isn't showing that love now, its because he thinks she is happy in her life...
It would surely hurt Armaan to know that Riddhima hide it from him, but hope he understand why she is doing it... 

Of course, very less understand the Armaan Mallik and Ridz is one of them...
And Armaan never want Ridz or anyone knows about his past, he just wish to live future without looking back...
It's not he don't trust Riddhima but he has his own reason for not talking about his past which gives him pain... 

I m glad that Armaan has Rahul and same with Riddhima as she have Muski...
And its not I m hating tammy because I know, she is not more than Ridz to Armaan...
If Armaan care and worry about her, its because he take her as a good friend or a sister...
Armaan can never love any other girl like he loves Ridz, his basket... 
I know, every single one would believe this because AR is mean to be together...
How much they face, they had to go through, at the end they would come together after fighting the world for their love...

Hmm let's see whats the story of Tammy and her ex husband...
I had a very bad feeling that, that idiot is very bad and even his brother...
So will just wait to read more about her story... 

Of course Armaan can't do anything without Rahul being in his side...
They both are more like brothers than friends, they know each other too well...
Rahul knows how to handle Armaan and he is lucky that he got Rahul at his hard time of life...

Keep posting...
Love u too :*
tanyaarora2912 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG 
This was so so amazing. Last part was all AR. How much I was waiting fr this to happen.
I just want Armaan to know ASAP.
It feels so much important and tb was so cool. 
I lurve it. I lurve it.
Jitna bhi bolun kaam h yr.
And I feel so happy to see thread 3 but at the same time I m upset that I was not a part of thread 2.
Each and every part ws so amazingly done.
And last part that I read ws like whats happening.
I sense a lot of drama on the way yr.
I m excited fr it.
Tamana n armaan ka connection wll be more clear.
I want to mention Padma and armaan too. I m in love with their conversation too yr.
So so good.
Even shilpa n ridhima as well.
Karan n shilpa excites me too.
Rahul and armaan cuteness.
I cn blabber on everybodys relationships I have read.
You knw na i love each n every relation that is shown here
I would love to see more of juhi maa though.
I have so so much to comment on.
How much i miss this thing 
I love each and every moment of this ff.
Thanks fr updating it that often. You kept me sane.