ILOR:RISHBALA & ARSHI-New take on contract mrg track *Part (6) up*

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
IDENTITY-LOST?? OR MAYBE REGAINED!??

Hey frnds, this is my first ff.
Ohh. I forgot to introduce myself. I'
m NEHA. I've read many ff on IF, FB and myeduniya. So thougt of giving it a try. Its first time I'm writing something.

Please tell your views, good or bad.
This has two lead pairs-ARSHI and RISHBALA.
Here, I'm making both female leads strong. I don't think its easy to forget the humiliation caused by arnav to khushi, not to forget, she was disowned by her family. As it is, one can sacrifice our life but not our self esteem...

PROLOGUE

- KHUSHI-Stay away from me, its the limit. Thinking about anjalidi, I gave you the chance so that you can rectify your mistakes, not to continue your creepy acts. But you misused your chance. Now I'll bring your true face in front of everyone.

SHYAM(Laughing and Carressing Khushi's cheeks)- Sweetheart, you can't tell anjli the truth resulting her heartbreak (Puts his hand on his heart and sighing dramatically), am I right, baby?

KHUSHI (slapping his hands away) Don't you dare touch me else I'll tell eveything to arnavji.

SHYAM Darling I know he married you forcefully by threatening you to stop your sister's marriage.

KHUSHI Its between us and I'm sure if arnavji did this then there must be a good reason behind it. He can't do anything wrong with anyone. He's not like you, that's y I love him.

SHYAM (Getting angry and gripping her shoulders tightly) What you, say, he's not like me, he is nice, I'll tell you, why he married you? Just because he saw us at the terrace that on your sisters marriage, he assumed that you have an affair with me, and without even confronting us, he went ahead and married you!! Y?? To protect his sister's FAKE MARRIED LIFE...

KHUSHI(Slapping him hard on cheek) Shut up Shyam, don't you dare say your non sense again. I'm no fool to trust you. I've full faith in my arnavji that he won't do such a thing. It suits ur personality only. Saying this khushi went away.

SHYAM (Holding his cheek) Ufff this khushiji, y doesn't she believes me? Well well if salesahab can believe my lie, then I'm sure khushiji has to belive truth of arnav.(Thinking) Aha, what a lovely idea. Waah you are genius (Patting himself) Let's see khushiji, Now how will you stay with arnav???

~~~~~~~... ~~~~~~~~~...~~~~~~~~~... ~~~~~~~~~...~~~~~~~~~

GIRL- Y don't you understand, madhu?

MADHU- Didu, Its not true.

TRISHNA- I'm speaking the truth.

MADHU- Didu, listen...

TRISNA (cutting her off)- you forgot how he humiliated ma when you were engaged to mukund? At that time also he was doing ACTING of apologizing while he was planning to insult ma and malik.

MADHU- No Didu, he really loves me.

TRISHNA- For that you r even ready to forgive him for what he did to malik?

MADHU- He only gave money for his treatment.

TRISNA- It had a COST. At COST of ur HUMILIATION. By making you his HALF WIFE, THEN SERVANT. SPOT AND SO ON.

MADHU- Didu every human being makes mistakes. But he's accepting them and ready to rectify his mistakes. He also agreed for 7 phere marriage. He wants to give me back the respect, right Didu? That's y he's doing this, isn't it?

TRISNA(Hopefully)- Really??

MADHU- Yes Didu. Are you happy now? Any doubt? (Cell phone rings "R.K." calling) Didu xcuse me.

TRISNA- Hopefully u r r8 MADHU...

So guys, tell me how's it? Good or bad. Share ur opinion.
Should I continue?
I'll update it once I get 15-20 likes or. 5 comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For pm, buddy the account "22Neha" or leave a comment asking for pm.. and I'll pm you

INDEX

<font size="4">[b]Concept -> Page 2
     Part 1(A) -> [Above] INNER TURMOILS-PYAR YA DHOKHA??!

Part 1(B) -> [B]In Love - REALITY or ILLUSION??

Part 2(A) -> IMMENSE PAIN

[PART 2(B)-> IMMENSE PAIN
[B]Part 2(C)-> IMMENSE PAIN

PART 3(A)->Sangeet

TEASER-> Click here

PRECAP-> Click here

Part: (4)-> WOMEN INTUITIONS...

Part (5)->Tut te Rishte (Breaking Relations)

TEASER

Part (6) -> HONEYMOON PLANNING
Edited by ..Neha.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Neha. thumbnail
Hi, this is 1st[A] part of ff ILOR. This part contains only Arshi. It conveys arshi's feelings. Next part will contain Rishbala
Guys please comment or like.

PART-1[A]   INNER TURMOILS-PYAR YA DHOKHA??!

(Arshi are married.)
NEXT MORNING AFTER MARRIAGE</font>
Arshi bedroom at poolside

Sunrays fall on sleeping Khushi. She stirrs and murmurs in her sleep "sone do na jiji". Her back starts to ache. She opens her her eyes. Only then she realizes that she isn't in her room. Yesterdays events run through her mind and silent tears start flowing through her eyes. She remembers how Arnav blackmailed her at the time of jiji's pheras putting in front of her condition of marrying him. Oh! How she Would have loved to marry him?? If only!! If only things Would have different. She sighs sadly and a lone tear escapes her eyes.
     Kyun nazrein tere yun anjan hain
          Ankhein hai meri hi nam

Khushi gets up from the floor, tears still pouring out of her eyes. Bending down she takes the blanket which Arnav had thrown on her last night when she started shivering. She closes her eyes and remembers I swear I'll not let this repeating to her. She'll not sacrifice. Her marriage won't be a DEAL. I PROMISE. Some more tears rolled down her already RED cheeks and she feels his pain on knowing while walking inside tbe room.

Kyun pakar bhi tumko khoya hai
                   Hum q na ban paye hum

She wipes her tears and sees Arnav asleep in a very uncomfortable position. His head was resting on head board while he was frowning hard in sleep. She then scolds herself to weep over her sadness. Direction of her thoughts changes and she recalls romantic moments before marriage, loveydovey Arnav. She says to herself I'm sure Arnav has feelings for me. There must be some big prblm that's why he maried me like this. His frown lines even in sleep says how tensed he might be... Khushi further says to herself I don't know why he did this. I just know that he might be having some big prblm henceforth I'll not question him like last night. I'll try to help him.
                 Kyun dard hai itna tere ishq mein
                   rabba ve... rabba ve...

Making the resolve to not question his action Khushi starts moving towards him. She reaches near his bed and carasses his frown lines on his temple and eases it. She then bends her head and kisses his forehead. His lips twitch up a little in sleep. Seeing this satisfactory smile forms on her lips too. Then she tiptoingly went to bathroom careful not to disturb his sleep as it was clear from his tiredlooking face that he didn't got much sleep last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while Arnav wakes up. He sits on bed stretching his hands and yawning. He stands in front of mirror putting on his jacket for jog. He has a slight smile on his face and was feeling fresh. Unknowingly his hand raises and touches his forehead. He then hears sound of water from bathroom. First he gets confused and then he remembers about Khushi. By Khushi he remember how he thrown her out of his room last night and then switched off the lights not caring she's afraif of dark.

flashback
           Kyun khwabon pe tere saye hain
                          Dil kyun hai tanha mera

Switching off the lights, he tried sleeping contentedly, instead he kept tossing on the bed not getting any sleep. He was acutely disturbed. Does Khushi disturbed him? Uh...no, thoughts of her. That didn't let him sleep.
        Kyun Khamoshi hai jubaan meri[B]                   Ashqo se keh paoon naa

He thought of checking her once. Switching on the room lights, he went to the poolside. There he found her curled up like a baby andtrembling in fear.

Kyun dard hai itna
                        Tere Ishq mein

He brought the blanket and was about to put it on her when suddenly the terrace hug scene and shyam saying Khushi and he mutually love each other flashed in his mind. He forcefully threw the blanket there and angrily marched towards his room switching off the lights with more pressure plunging the room into darkness just like his mind. But he was unable to sleep. Sight of trembling Khushi at poolside haunting his mind.
             rabba ve... rabba ve...
He looks outside and then he remembers his moments with Khushi on poolside. His heart cries out in pain. Why Khushi? Why? Why did you do this with me? He then gets angry at himself for feeling tis way for a girl who tried to destroy his world, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA's world; his Di. Still he finds flashed of reactions of Khushi coming to him. He laid his head on the headpost uncomfortably and eventually fell asleep early morning.

Please share your views guys...
And please comment..Edited by Jenn1 - 10 years ago
zariya123 thumbnail
both girls will be heartbroken
i think this abt betrayal of both ladies
..Neha. thumbnail
Yea it is. But here both girls will emerge strong after heartbreak
..Neha. thumbnail
INDEX

Concept -> Page 2
     Part 1(A) -> [Above] INNER TURMOILS-PYAR YA DHOKHA??!

Part 1(B) -> [B]In Love - REALITY or ILLUSION??

Part 2(A) -> IMMENSE PAIN

[PART 2(B)-> IMMENSE PAIN
[B]Part 2(C)-> IMMENSE PAIN

PART 3(A)->Sangeet

TEASER-> Click here

PRECAP-> Click here

Part: 4(A)-> WOMEN INTUITIONS...
Edited by Jenn1 - 10 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
intresting 
con soon
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting start cont soon
..Neha. thumbnail
THEME OF THE STORY

It starts from contract marriage of arshi but here Khushi has realised that she loves Arnav and she also has strong belief that Arnav has some serious problem and she should help him out.
So, what will happen when she comes to know the truth? Above this how will she come to know the truth? After knowing truth, will she be able to stay with Arnav knowing she is breaking HIS PROMISE? If not, what will happen to PAYASH marriage? Who is HE? Finally, Would Arnav come to know the truth?
During this, someone from RM comes to know the truth. Will that be in favour of Khushi; or wiill create more problems?? ..

To know ans, read ILOR...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

RISHBALA story starts when RK is going to marry Madhu, the second time(during PREM GAME). Here.Trishna doubts RK's love from past experience.

Will TRISNA be able to convince Madhu of RK's facade? If no, how will Madhu do when RK will actually abandon her at altar? What will happen When SHE returns? Who is SHE??

Please, give response. At least like or drop a comment.
..Neha. thumbnail
IPKKND and MEIEJ will have separate tracks during initial 4-5 parts.

<font size="3">PART 1(B) IN LOVE-REALITY OR ILLUSION</font>

triiinnnggg...trriiinnnggg... A hand removed the blanket and shut the alarm. She raises her hand to her eyes in a futile effort to hide her face fromsunlight. Then she lazily searches for her blanket on the bed. Suddenly, she feels cold air blown on her forehead. Then, she feels something soft on her face. She opens her eyes and looks at the Petal. Then she hears good morning MADHU. She looks sideways and, there he is: HER handsome husband R.K. showering rose petals on her. She gets mesmerized by him and replies "good morning" dreamily.

Kaisa ishq ye kaisa junoon hai Mahi
                  Bekrari Neha there's hi karar

R.K. was unable to get any sleep that night! the confession of madhu that she loves him and will come with him to wherever he takes her after the family matters get solved. He is thinking and suddenly remembers how she'd have reacted had she been present there. Then again he diverts his mind thinking "This world deserves this only. Why I'm thinking about HER reaction? This cruel world snatched HER from me. HER?? why? Ganpati bapa? Why? To show that you are supreme over me? Tch...tch...tch... See.. Arey... see..na... What it did with me? You snatched my PRINCESS from me. If SHE Would have been here than..."
His thougt process broke when Madhu murmured in sleep R.K. I love you.

Tera Ishq hi mera Junoon hai mahi
                    Bekarari mein tu hi karar...

On hearing "I love you" from Madhu's mouth, he stares at her, mesmerised. He lifts his hand and carrasses her face. Then he pulls his hand back and closes his eyes.

Bujhke na bujhe ye pyas o rabba
        Jane ye kaisa hai pyar

After that he gets up and starts showering rose petals on her.Madhu smiles in sleep. Seeing this, a smile starts forming on his face too.
Then, he sees Madhu trying to shield herself from sunlight. He grins and bending down, he blows on her face. Then he whispers "good morning Madhu". Slowly Madhu opens her eyes and replies back good morning.

Madhu slowly gets up and starts moving towards bathroom when R.K. holds her hand and starts carassing there with his thumb.
Madhu says slowly, "R.K. mera hath ch***o"
R.K. : nahi ch***u to?? Saying this, he leaves her hand.
Madhu looks at her wrist where R.K. was holding his hand before. She gets shy and she starts smiling blushingly. She starts moving from there.
R.K. was observing his effects on Madhu. He loved the RED colour of her cheeks. He was observing all this with a playful smile on his face when Madhu starts going away from there. Smile vanishes and frown takes place.
He smirks and sneaks his right hand around her waist and pulls back. She collides with his back while a shiver ran down her spine. Madhu whispers "R.K...". R.K. cuts her off in the middle and says "sshhuuussshhh".
Slowly, he starts removing her hair from her back while letting his finger touch at her back deliberately. Madhu enjoys her touch and closes her eyes.
R.K.'s moves his hand towards her nape. Madhu leans towards him and tilts her head backwards on his shoulder. R.K. tightens his hold on her waist and squeezes it a little. Madhu puts her hand on his hand. R.K. places his lips on her neck and starts placing butterfly kisses there. Madhu arches her neck the other side giving him more access.
R.K. while holding her waist with one hand places his left hand on her shoulder and takes his hand down by touching her hand softly. Reaching her palm, he entwines his finger with hers.
Madhu unable to contain so much sensations turns around in his arms so that she is facing him. She places her hand on his cheek and brings their entwined hand to her lips and kisses there. R.K. brings his hand from her waist to her nape and pull her more into himself. Madhu knew what was coming, she closes her eyes and parts her lips. Taking this as her answer, R.K. puts his lips on hers.
   "Chief, wo mr. Arora ka phone aya tha..."
    Hearing this, Madhu comes back to her senses and was about to pull away, when R.K. inserts his hand in her hair and again pulls her on him through her waist and hugs her tightly.
On looking his chief hugging his bhabhiji tightly , Bittuji gets embarassed and stutters, "chief, ..wo...me..mein...b..baad...mein...aaataaa...hoon..."
R.K. replies with great Sarcasm in his tone:"Bittu..ji, I think aapko ab chalna chahiye... Aapko dikh raha hoga ki mein kitna busy hoon...". At this sentence Madhu's eyes popped out and she digs hr face deeper into his chest.
Bittuji gets more embarassed at this comment. He quickly runs away from there.
After departure of Bittuji, R.K. holds Madhu from her shoulders and tries to pull back saying " To hum kaha the biwi?. Madhu pulls back from the hug blushingly, and starts leaning towards R.K.. He closes his eyes. Madhu smilingly whispers on his lips,"Tum busy the aur mein fresh hone ja rahi thi." R.K. gets confused first and his hold on Madhu loosens. Seeking this opportunity, Madhu gets free from his arms.
When the meaning of her words registered, R.K. opens his eyes, flabbergasted. He sees Madhu laughing holding her stomach at a distance. On seeing him, Madhu stops laughing and runs towards washroom. R.K. also runs behind her but Madhu was faster and she shuts the door on his face.
R.K. shocked by this, curses "DAMN IT" and says "I'll show you what R.K. is first you come out."
R.K. gets a call. He picks up the phone, hand pressed on end call. He sees his screen flashing,"PRINCESS' ACCOUNT calling" R.K. immediately picks the call and moves out of the room into balcony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madhu opens the bathroom door slightly, and sees R.K. is not around. She quicky comes out of the bathroom when she hears footsteps. She runs and hides herself under the bed.

R.K. comes inside and moves straight towards washroom.after that Madhu comes out and heads to dressing room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.K. comes out and goes towards dressing room while messaging Bittuji to inform him his daily schedule in his dressing room, where he sees Madhu combing her long hair. He takes slow steps and stands behind Madhu. He takes the comb from her and starts combing her hair himself. Madhu opens her eyes shockingly, then looks in mirror and sees their reflection. Her cheeks turn red and she looks down. R.K. lifts his head and looks in the mirror at Madhu. He slowly combs all the hair at front not removing his intense gaze from mirror. He says to Madhu in a husky voice to look up. Madhu lifts her head and looks at .
Both are pulled into an eyelock.
R.K. places his lips on her nape and starts placing lingering kisses there not breaking the eyelock.
Madhu gets shy and closes her eyes. On looking this, R.K. turns her holding her from the waist. When she comes face to face, he leans forward and whispers onto her lips hoarsely, "please madhu open your eyes and look at me." On hearing this, Madhu opens her eyes, and looks into his eyes which were darkened. They slowly leans into each other and their lips came in contact.
They were about to kiss when dressing room door opened and Bittuji came saying, "chief aapka aaj ka schedule..." but stops midway seeing their compromising position, and quickly turns around closing his eyes.
R.K. groans frustatingly. He snaps at Bittuji, "kya aapko har bar haddi banna zaruri hai?? Hamesha galat time pe aa jate ho?"
Madhu becomes RED as tomato and she quickly runs away from there lest R.K. embarasses her even more.
R..K. was greatly annoyed at Bittuji so shouts at him to say whatever he has to say quickly and go from there. Bittuji starts speaking the shedule of the day. R.K. gets annoyed and says, "Pack Up.!!!.. Seriously, schedule??? Kya aap baad mein nahi aa sakte the?
Bittuji: lekin chief aap hi ne to muje bulaya...
R.K.(cutting him off)- ab aap jaiye.. Aur koshish kariyega ki agli bar se aap muje disturb na karo.

Madhu is in the kitchen preparing brekfast for R.K. with a shy smile lingering on her face. She is thinking about her 7 phere marriage which R.K. promised to give her. Just then, someone places hand on her shoulder bringing her out of her thoughts. She turns around and says "Didu? Aap? Yahan..achanak..sab thik to hai..na??"
TRISNA: Thik hai bhi aur nahi bhi.
MADHU: Matlab??
TRISHNA: Wahi to tuje samjane yahan ayi hoon...
Hearing this, Madhu frowns, confused😕...

[i]That's it for now. Guys please share your views or press the like button

..Neha. thumbnail
Precap Part 2 ->
   Trishna-Madhu chat on R.K.. Will Madhu believe her? Someone comes to know their conversation. Who is that person?

Khushi's first day at Shantivan. Shyam tries flirting with Khushi. Arnav's anger raises. Shyam-Khushi confrontation.