Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 63

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

jeep, yes, i was thinking that... on the bonnet... then sort of saunters up to girl with nasty frown. i like the shirt on too. yes, linen. um why am i thinking of my other serious ahem throb now, something er too you know about him...those days... harrison ji as indy.

gah, i need water.

why can't i see the visual? arshi cravings? me wanna see.

issk, good to know you got a mo to do some sweat talk. enjoy work, travel, dilli.

Sweat talk!πŸ˜† Anytime i say!!πŸ˜†

Harrison the Indi... i remember your thing for him from another chat...and he's also in one of my favorite films from the 80's ...Blade Runner! Whatay film for it's time! Uff, the genius of Ridley Scott... Ford is a rare subtle-swashbuckler...only he makes that kinda thing possible IMO cos he has such an understated style...makes him all the more dashing! Quite something!!

Aur humara homegrown Raizada man, he is quite something too...a similar lack of vanity, an air of sexy intelligence...no faltu flashy flamboyance... much like the Indi ji. A sweetie who can storm a desert if need be...with that quiet inherent debonair thing. The shoulders are enough as far as i'm concernedπŸ˜†. But lets add to the mix that slight stubble, and those forearms that give away a feel of the brute lurking inside, hair windswept, rough, dirty...eyes blazing in the bonfire he's lit not far from the jeep. Sounds of a late desert evening...sands scouring the air...a distant animal call... And he saunters over to the frowning gaon ki gori in red. Hai. I'm feeling it already... hot hot hot.
And now that I'm going with the flow, here's a song too...Desert Rose by Sting...i love it, love it...

Sweet desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise...
Ok here's a vid someone seems to have put together with the "desert theme"...but check out the song!😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gff_5BA4QYM[/YOUTUBE]
(credit: youtube)
IssK. thumbnail

arshi dhupia - cravings... seems to be a hugely popular cake and stuff place near lodhi road?

my addled mind said, ha, she must be a fan and has changed her name.

issk... i have gone mad only.

and like you shall desist fro saying anything about the hero ji of the girl is red flowing ghagra. my entire objectivity in this matter completely compromised.

Ya...in Golf Links, it turn outπŸ˜†. Walking distance from friends' home...those who brought it over. Like i was saying to sohara...these poor unsuspecting friends of the family (of my parents actually) have no clue their TRP has risen in my eyes super exponentially since last night!!πŸ˜†

And stay mad please. I have already posted desert hara kiri aboveπŸ˜†

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Sweat talk!πŸ˜† Anytime i say!!πŸ˜†

Harrison the Indi... i remember your thing for him from another chat...and he's also in one of my favorite films from the 80's ...Blade Runner! Whatay film for it's time! Uff, the genius of Ridley Scott... Ford is a rare subtle-swashbuckler...only he makes that kinda thing possible IMO cos he has such an understated style...makes him all the more dashing! Quite something!!

Aur humara homegrown Raizada man, he is quite something too...a similar lack of vanity, an air of sexy intelligence...no faltu flashy flamboyance... much like the Indi ji. A sweetie who can storm a desert if need be...with that quiet inherent debonair thing. The shoulders are enough as far as i'm concernedπŸ˜†. But lets add to the mix that slight stubble, and those forearms that give away a feel of the brute lurking inside, hair windswept, rough, dirty...eyes blazing in the bonfire he's lit not far from the jeep. Sounds of a late desert evening...sands scouring the air...a distant animal call... And he saunters over to the frowning gaon ki gori in red. Hai. I'm feeling it already... hot hot hot.
And now that I'm going with the flow, here's a song too...Desert Rose by Sting...i love it, love it...

Sweet desert rose
Each of her veils, a secret promise...
Ok here's a vid someone seems to have put together with the "desert theme"...but check out the song!😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gff_5BA4QYM[/YOUTUBE]
(credit: youtube)

subtle was this large but inherently graceful man, our harrison ji. such a lovely han solo... things he did with his eyes and lips, in working girl, my friend and i did want him to take off that shirt again and again i remember. how we yelled at the tv. something almost untouched about him... why haven't i seen blade runner yet?

oh the brute lurking inside thing has me in a crazy place. it is clear i belong absolutely to the cave. flintstone indi. gimme brute.

ret, registaan, a gritty male voice reciting words of poetry i don't understand yet my senses leap to. a sand storm rising... ret se lipti, the phrase keeps popping up... her lehenga wants to go where the wind calls it, her feet carry her toward her destiny, who is the stranger with a thousand mysteries in his eyes, why do strangers
come to blow dreams into the storm.

isskiya, me love sting song, heard it a hundred mill times, never knew 'twas sting. the desert call me. i need to reach that man on jeep, campfire, girl in red lehenga scene.

and just saw the first promo, there's only one man who can make that ret ki dastan graze and stick in the gut.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

subtle was this large but inherently graceful man, our harrison ji. such a lovely han solo... things he did with his eyes and lips, in working girl, my friend and i did want him to take off that shirt again and again i remember. how we yelled at the tv. something almost untouched about him... why haven't i seen blade runner yet?

oh the brute lurking inside thing has me in a crazy place. it is clear i belong absolutely to the cave. flintstone indi. gimme brute.

ret, registaan, a gritty male voice reciting words of poetry i don't understand yet my senses leap to. a sand storm rising... ret se lipti, the phrase keeps popping up... her lehenga wants to go where the wind calls it, her feet carry her toward her destiny, who is the stranger with a thousand mysteries in his eyes, why do strangers
come to blow dreams into the storm.

isskiya, me love sting song, heard it a hundred mill times, never knew 'twas sting. the desert call me. i need to reach that man on jeep, campfire, girl in red lehenga scene.

and just saw the first promo, there's only one man who can make that ret ki dastan graze nd stick in the gut.

I just saw the promo too. Lacks depth of any and every kind. The one man we know...the only one with a thousand mysteries in his eyes...yes, he would've so nailed it. I feel the void truly madly deeply right now...in my gut.
Your words in red are fab, and so is the edit... which evokes the feeling that her story with a stranger can go places. But only in our heads and hearts alas...makes me so sad even to think the thought yaar...

Blade runner ... cult sci fi stuff. cool females in there... and great sets.
Sting... voice is something else. i adore.
And talking of friends one shares deep filmy crushes with, one of mine in college was hellbent on the idea of "marrying" Sting...and we had to bear the urge for weeks! And a la aapka "Working Girl", we watched "Legends of the Fall" at Chanakya cinema and went non compos mentis over a very raw Brad Pitt in the remote wilderness of 1900's america...and his shirts.

But cut to right now, the void is being felt hard and solid so i'm off to watch an episode. Heartbreak of 186, i crave you so bad, cos watching that promo has driven me mad.

And my line of the day: gimme brute gimme brute gimme brute.
Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Agree with Horizon. Amazing selection of scenes. Thanks for sharing Sohara. 😊

Durga, btw that Anand movie I was talking about is not the AB, RK classic but  a Telugu movie of a decade ago. Now, after Arshi, all of them look half baked. In a rush to cook a all too spicy Desi curry in 2-3 hrs, there isn't much room for character etching! But some at least try to stand out.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=supriya.arshi]
Episode 203

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NO5X9CJaU8&list=ELHeDKYnBTUAA&index=49[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Wednesday, 7th March 2012

Thanks Supi.

How ethereal Khushi looked...
And these two can certainly lend some spice to the kitchen!! ye dil mange more!!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga, btw that Anand movie I was talking about is not the AB, RK classic but  a Telugu movie of a decade ago. Now, after Arshi, all of them look half baked. In a rush to cook a all too spicy Desi curry in 2-3 hrs, there isn't much room for character etching! But some at least try to stand out.

Oh Anand, manchi coffe lanti cinema! Hey, I loved that movie. Beautiful songs. It was a refreshing one among all those masala ones. Agree, after Arshi it looks pheeka pheeka. Had seen it once again on TV recently. Ya ok, now got your point, it would have been interesting if Arnav did that. Ok, me reaching out for my music player to listen to Yamuna teeram ... 😳 Btw, in bold above, that's the challenge for movie makers.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indi, IssK,

I see some desert talk going on. Hope to read and relish tomorrow. Indi, liked the effects you gave to Sanaya's desert pic.

Supriya,

Loved the Sarun desert edit. One character from the east and one from the west. But both with expressions wanting to reach out.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: salooni

every thing will be fine wiwy di 

for you 

@ Soni @ All blasters
Thats really really sweet of you Soni!
And thankyou Faiqu, Soha, Horizon, Samin, Durgey and everyone else
Hum theek hain!
News of fpeople in pain perturbs me too much when I hear about it, dont know why. 
Writing my FF's last update and my son's ever increasing lists of projects helped me but exhausted me too. πŸ€’
On hindsight  visiting hospitals more frequently would have been better! At least Someone with gussa on his face but kindness in his heart might have paid me a visit!πŸ˜†

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Oh Anand, manchi coffe lanti cinema! Hey, I loved that movie. Beautiful songs. It was a refreshing one among all those masala ones. Agree, after Arshi it looks pheeka pheeka. Had seen it once again on TV recently. Ya ok, now got your point, it would have been interesting if Arnav did that. Ok, me reaching out for my music player to listen to Yamuna teeram ... 😳 Btw, in bold above, that's the challenge for movie makers.

Oh yes @red,  isn't that title enough to fall in love??? Great songs.

Now I changd that title " ASR- manchi coffee lanti character" (ASR- a character like a great coffee" :)

..Rich, dark, flavorful..We had this symbolism talk few threads ago for Wiwy's riddle I recall!!

Enjoy the song.