Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

di blow man busy with you 😉

hello pursuing one,

have you homed in on the quarry? 😆😆

how are ya? too much ad i can see. nowhere to run sometimes, na? i just escape to another universe... planet barun is often a stopover. 😳 he helps me fly.

if you find him, will you please ask him if all is well with him and tell him we love him slightly so he really needs to get back. will you please do that, 200+ likes wali sauten?

this is sort of home... it is after all where the dil is. dimag of course departed permanently 😆

Oh my wiwy!  delighted to see you here too. and that which our In Di has highlighted in pink is sooo true. upper wala bhi na...

Hope you collogue's son recovers well, and about longevity later, well its hard to say but there are ppl living years after these transfers but tell him and his family to focus on the now on bright side with this surgery he will atleast haver more time than if he didn't have it.

now jaldi, you find our man for us, he helps me fly/leave/chartwheel and more 😉

nice to be home 🤗
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

First Look of Sanaya's new show on colors

After 'Chhanchhan', Sanaya Irani has been roped in to play a young Rajasthani bride in Colors' upcoming show, 'Rang Rasiya'. 'Rang Rasiya', produced by Saurabh Tewari, will be broadcast in the same slot as Bigg Boss, once the reality show's current season ends.

Sources close to Sanaya told us that 'Rang Rasiya' is about a young girl, Parvati, who believes deeply in the power of love, and what happens when her paths cross with a man who doesn't. The crew has been shooting in the harsh terrain and climate of the Rann of Kutch as the story is set along the border of India.

Source : Deccan Chronicle

very interesting!! tfs Supi!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@sohara
very insightful take faiqa.
How you depicted every emotions, their turbulence,their anguish, their dilemma was absolutely brilliant. your opening para was wonderful, described the essence of the episode in true sense.
Savior vs destroyer
rajkumar vs Shaitan
just the perfect metaphor.
Apparently it seemed he destroyed her sublime dreams, but as you said he actually saved her from shyam's evil eye. Arnav was the one whom khushi loved for the first time in her life.without giving her any condition, if he just asked her to marry him, she would've done it. She was expecting confession from him, but she got his contempt in return. That's made her crest fallen and dumbfounded.

Yes he is the one who became everything who she can claim as hers...I am watching 191-192 to get the idea...

You know where she said to him I am again orphan and then you mentioned 201...and I came to this ,how jerks at this news she is not in her GH and where is she? Losing her and her pain grabs him...that shows he is his family she is not orphan anymore...regardless everything seem so irrational and outrageous but he did keep his promise...his hand on her in hospital plays here...all unintentionally yet saving her from all the wrath of this world.

Thnx for sweet comments.😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Good to see you Ami😊

Hope everything is fine and going by the flow and little buddy is becoming your focus.Lots of Love for him...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Fuzzy
beautifulll 👏👏👏...awesome analysis... he could never see her tears...he still cant...he must be hurting more...Shyam was their enemy but also acted as they cupid...👏😊

Thnx for these claps ...that many ...glad you enjoyed it.❤️😊 

So true her tears make him weak and indeed he was hurting more than her.She has no clue but he knows why is he doing that and his causing trouble for her is troubling him more than ever.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Blasters!  We did a last minute post on Daljeet's birthday thread!  It's closed now.  I got a warning to unres!  😆 Phew...it was a close call!!

Thnx Kat you are the best ...had no time to be here as much as I wanted to and totally sliped this message.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

First Look of Sanaya's new show on colors

After 'Chhanchhan', Sanaya Irani has been roped in to play a young Rajasthani bride in Colors' upcoming show, 'Rang Rasiya'. 'Rang Rasiya', produced by Saurabh Tewari, will be broadcast in the same slot as Bigg Boss, once the reality show's current season ends.

Sources close to Sanaya told us that 'Rang Rasiya' is about a young girl, Parvati, who believes deeply in the power of love, and what happens when her paths cross with a man who doesn't. The crew has been shooting in the harsh terrain and climate of the Rann of Kutch as the story is set along the border of India.

Source : Deccan Chronicle

😊Supi , very interesting and compelling ..there is something in this pic which is calling you to come and see it...Who is the Male Lead and how is it?😕

Awesome and indeed something different...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

absolutely 👏 faiqa,
Indi 🤗 That's an honor...from you...That many claps
Thank You❤️

i so so enjoyed your intensely felt analysis. and all the connections you see.

the saviour, the destroyer, the girl struggling alone.

the four walks was stunning. thank you for that.

the thal at teej and now... beautiful.

Glad you liked my insanity and paggal pan.

i adored that slowing down beside her and grabbing her hand scene. so much haq and so much nafrat... in his dark hour when all light seemed to go out again in the middle of a wedding, this time he had something to hold onto and drag close to him... 

Simply he couldn't let her go unlike his mother...She is his life Period and at this point he couldn't live without her...

a sign of light, of joy, of love, of dhadkaney, even if it was now shrouded by a veil of misunderstanding and looked as dark as the night. yet it is his instinct perhaps which knew where light glimmered and sought it out. had he not pulled khushi close to him and tied her to him, how would he have survived this terrible night. perhaps he made her an orphan again as she said, or maybe he made himself her place of right, no one could take it away and orphan her ever after that

Amazing Indi as that's exactly I felt as I just made a comment to sohara ..so so  true she is telling him as she is an orphan but Look at him..He is right there and he never let her live or go away from him..He is her family...after Di at very hight pedestal..didn't she say that to him...:hum ne aapko itna majboor tou kar diya hai keh aapko hum se shaadi karna padi.."[I made you too weak to marry me]

but as i watch now i know, if he hadn't done something as drastic as this tonight, he would not have survived... not a second time... betrayal is a terrible smite... even worse than death... he'd shown himmat at 14 once, but this time, he needed the help of light, and she indeed was that. i ramble i know, but then that's what it's all about na, this crazy blast of place of ours. tell you, i feel so many things this time round, especially with all of you and your thoughts.

LOve Love what are saying here..No he had to do this as initially I was confused but I always go back to initial epis as all answers lie there...He had no way out but holding on to her ...I see her as HIS masiha at this point ...God knows what he does if she wasn't in the picture and he sees Shyam involved in any one...He is two timer and it could be anyone besides her...

this was the story of two real people i used to feel, in a heck of a difficult place, so many layers of feelings in them. nothing was as simple as right and wrong, not if you felt them and those moments.

I felt their pain more than their sweet moments...
thanks for feeling her thoughts and his through that eye talk at the mandap... so much they said to each other. really i read someone mention that she'd seen enough serials to have seen enough jodis and catching and falling and eye locks, and dhak dhak and what not, but never before this eye talk.

you found their words and it was wonderful to read.

Thank you and it took some time yet I really cleared so many points in my head by watching over and over...Indeed their eyes convo is something...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

@Arshi 189
Thank you for this soothing sentimental take over this perturbing episode. Amazing take on the thaal and door scenes. The thaal scene speaks volumes of intimacy. After that, the rawness of the scene just makes me feel that they have emerged out as husband and wife. She hugging Payal and crying seem like her own bidaii from her maike, her family. Getting out of the house, seems like she has completely surrendered to this man and heading to sasuraal an unknown territory, an unknown future. Sigh! Beautiful take! Collages with plethora of emotion, soul shaking!

viv😊

Thank You ...

so agreed with Pink...Kanyadaan was complete...and they are true husband and wife...Only 7th phera is not done...but marriage is so real and true to its nature...and honestly remarriage was unnecessary ...but no complaint as it was a treat to watch.

Love the red word..

Thank You😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
HI Faiqa, yep he is center of universe right now :)  hope you're good.

gotta get back to AD, it nice to be able to pop in here when I can  hehe.
 ❤️