Posted: 10 years ago

As I remember this is my 3rd or 4th JUHI PARMAR Fan club which  I open I am feeling very happy to  open this FC  .I want to share my opinion about   Juhi Parmar our  Kumkum what I say about her I simply luv her nd really want to see her on TV again She is the bestest  She is my Favourite &  all members  Favourite  in this page

here  r some pics of Juhi which I like the most  from Kumkum

CHANDA

Edited by maheen55 - 10 years ago
Born Juhi Parmar
(1980-12-14) 14 December 1980 (age 32)
India Occupation Entertainment - Actress, Anchor, Dancer, Television Presenter Spouse(s) Sachin Shroff

Juhi Parmar ( born 14 December 1980 in Ujjain) is an Indian TV personality and a anchor, actress, television presenter, singer and dancer. She is the winner of fifth season of the reality television show Big Boss that aired on Colors TV.

Juhi Parmar is married to television personality and businessman Sachin Shroff. They got married on 15th feb 2009, after 5 months of courtship. The couple has a daughter Samaira Shroff, born on 27th jan 2013 . .

In 1999, Parmar has won The Miss Rajasthan title. She started her career with a serial Shaheen on sony tv. Her biggest break came when she became a household name for her portrayal as Kumkum in Star Plus's Indian soap opera Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan for which she also won the Best Actress (Critics) at the Indian Telly Awards in 2005. She was also nominated at various Awards ceremonies and has also won many awards as Favorite BahuFavorite Patni and Favorite Bhabhiat Star Parivaar Awards for her portrayal in Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. She gained popularity through this show.She is one of the finest actresses on indian television.

She has also worked in many Pakistani soap operas.

She was the finalist of Say Shava Shava hans baliye and Saas v/s Bahu and is the winner of Comedy Circus 2, Bigg Boss 5.

Year Show Channel Notes 2002 Fair & Lovely Chhoo Lo Aasma Doordarshan To cheer, mentor and judge the reality contestants with host Shruti Seth
and Celebrity Jury Panel Neena Gupta, Farooque Sheikh. 2002 Kisme Kitna Hai DumStar Plus Special Appearance 2004 Khullja Sim Sim Star Plus Special Appearance 2007Amul Star Voice of India Star Plus Host Along with Shaan in an Episode on 14 August. 2007 Antakshari - The Great Challenge STAR Plus Herself: Host with Anu Kapoor 2007Nach Baliye 3 Star Plus Herself: Host for Dance for Charity episodes and an Episodic Dance performance 2008 Saas v/s Bahu Sahara One Participant: Finalist 2008 Say Shava Shava NDTV Imagine Participant: Finalist 2008 Kaho Na Yaar Hai Star Plus Participant in Episode # 11. 2008 Comedy Circus Kaante Ki Takkar Sony TV Special Appearance 2008 Aajaa Mahi Vay Star Plus Appearance with her beau Sachin Shroff in this first on-screen Reality Show. 2008 Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star Star Plus Appearance along with co-star Hussain Kuwajerwala 2008 Comedy Circus 2 Sony TV Participant: Winner Along with V.I.P. 2008-2009 Chhote Miyan Colors Herself: Host with Kapil Sharma 2009 Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan Colors Herself: Host with Kapil Sharma 2009Hans Baliye Star One Participant: Finalist with husband Sachin Shroff 2009 Allah Tero Naam Ishwar Tero Naam NDTV Imagine Host & Also Gave Dance Performance 2009Rakhi Ka Swayamwar Imagine TV Appearance as the sister of Rakhi Sawant in this reality show. 2009 Pati Patni Aur Woh NDTV Imagine Participant:Along with husband Sachin Shroff 2010 Maa Exchange Sony TV Participant: Along with husband Sachin Shroff 2011 Star Vivaah Star Plus Special Appearance with her husband Sachin Shroff 2011-2012 Bigg Boss 5 Colors TV Participant: Winner

• 2002: Solaris Pictures Madhur Milan Song from the telefilm Madhur Milan for ETV Hindi. Directed by Sridhar Rangayan, starring Ayub Khan, Juhi Parmar.
  • 2005: Pehchaan: The Face of Truth, produced by Raveena Tandon
  • 2011: Padduram
  • http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1484102/ Movie Padduram
  • http://chatinterviews.indiatimes.com/articleshow/985973.cms
Persondata Name Parmar, Juhi Alternative namesShort description Indian actor Date of birth 14 December 1980 Place of birth , India Date of deathPlace of death Edited by zaryaabJuhi1b8 - 10 years ago
hey maheen...thanks for the link...so how r u? anything new about juhi any news?? i think u should put this fc link to the older one too so that it will be easy for others if they want to join
ok  i will post hhis link to other FC   u r talkimg about any news about Juhi here it is her interview 

Armaan Kohli was the most ill-mannered contestant, says Bigg Boss 5 winner Juhi Parmar

December 24, 2013 at 10:23pm

Only five contestants are left in the Bigg Boss house, and everybody is speculating about the winner of the show. VJ Andy has a huge fan following and he might end up winning. Gauhar and Ajaz will also give tough competition to him.

But if we believe Bigg Boss 5 winner Juhi Parmar, Gauhar or Sangram could be the winner. In an interview given to Dailybhaskar.com, she revealed a lot about the show.

Is getting intimate (kissing, hugging, etc.) inside the house is justified according to you? The show is for TV audience..

Bigg Boss is not a kid's show, it's an adult show. The producers don't mind showing intimacy between couples, but they still don't show everything. Sanctity is maintained.

Do you think contestants are forced to fight in the house? For instance, Hazel was evicted because she wasn't doing anything controversial...

No. Nothing is forced in the Bigg Boss house, neither it's scripted.  Contestants fight because of the circumstances. We all are human beings and different person. So fights are normal.

Is it just the audience votes or the channel also decides the winner?

I think only audience vote. Auditors are there to show how much votes have the particular person got. There is no involvement of the channel.

Who according to you will win Bigg Boss 7?

Apoora and Kamya deserved to win, but they are already out of the house. Now, I think Gauhar and Sangram have good chances of winning the show. 

What do you think is required to win Bigg Boss? Celeb status, attitude OR sympathy?

I don't think one needs celebrity status to win the show, neither glamour quotient is important. Definitely, empathy is there if you are a new contestant, and if you are not popular, sympathy counts a lot.

Popularity counts a lot, for instance I, Shweta and Urvashi are popular TV personalities. This definitely helped us in winning the show.

Bigg Boss' contract comprises of some strict rules. What are they?

There are rules like you cannot hit anyone in the house and no violence. For example- In my season Pooja Mishra had pushed Siddharth, and she was evicted from the house. Verbal fights are allowed.

Rapid fire:  

Worst contestant: I can't pin point anyone. I have not followed the show regularly.

Best contestant: Apoorva

Most good looking contestant: Gauhar

Most ill-mannered contestant: Armaan

Most well-behaved contestant: Apoorva

Thanks for sharing these articles Dear
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 to all my lovey dovey frndz here:-) Hope this New Year brings lots of happiness and joy in Ur lyf. God Bless U all:-) Stay Blessed:-) Love U guyz a lot! Thank You for being wid me always and evrytym:-) Hugs