Blast from the Past Thread #18!! Wedding Bells !! pg 132, ep 199 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Arshi, my dear, hope you feel better soon. TGF after all. Hope to see you soon.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK I just a few moments ago saw the new ARSHI promo on like Ok. Is it only me or I think I like their new promos. I wish they make one with Khushi's sweet tortures. Have you guys noticed we watched the ARSHI original marriage during the annivarsary of their remarriage and  found the original one more intense not that I am complaining about their remarriage day. On both times we had Arnav breakdown, Khushi breakdown, ARSHI hug, marriage rituals, Arshi alliance against the subtle anger of everyone in their family,  awesome flashbacks and on a lighter note in both instances Karoos Arnav did not have to thank 2000 guests with a fake smileπŸ˜‰. In both cases Khushi was a tigress in original when she told Shyam, "To aap Anjali di ko chor kyun nehi dete." and in the remarriage when she tells Dadi," Aap hamari amma se aise baat nehi kar sakte." In both days someone was manipulating to create misunderstanding in Arnav's mind, on the first one Shyam and in the second one Dadi. But in both cases he still came back to Khushi. It was only when he came back and said " Kaha tha na ji nehi sakta tumhare bina." did I understand why he married her the first time- because he could not live without her even when he hated her.
@ Ami saw your post and I agree that Dupatta seemed to have a voice of her own during their wedding. However in all other instances Arnav looks at the dupatta however during wedding he looks away reminding me of a song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_07JjJzHEc
@ Durga read about Khushi's breakdown and I agree that breakdown after everyone left her was just heart wrenching. I was sitting and appreciating Sanaya's acting. Khushi's breakdowns like during diwali and kidnapping were just epic. It just made me understand that when a wrongdoer is left alone someone who is an innocent bystander gets the burnt. In all of Khushi's breakdown the only fault I could see was her loving Arnav as she said," Kuch cheez bas aise ho jate hain, bina soche, bina samjhe."
@ supi, Indi, Arshi, kathelyn, wiwy, horizon, Salooni, sohara loved your ARSHI collages.
@Cynthia and Anita read your posts and would comment after my exam.
@ everyone I would have probably a nervous breakdown if I do not post before my exam.

Edited by samin6 - 10 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

So true Ami, Khushi on her knees, telling him that she's an orphan again, for no fault of hers, that was really heart wrenching. Thanks for reading the poem again. Oh yes, that scene from Barun was a class apart and to know that it was shot in limited time, proves the calibre of this actor.

Yes Durga I heard Arshad Khan shot the breakdown and that too in 45 minutes.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX    

EPISODE 182

Triangles...The Power of Three...

"Thank You Sham[Shaym] ko bol daina" is the most significant dialogue of this epi which is hanging us on two sided sharp sword..."Do dhari Talwar..." .One side he is showing her eagerness to meet her in the evening as he is inviting her in his life but other side there is a deep message ..."Say thank you to Shyam because of him we will be together"...and they both will meet the REAL Shyam,his true evil face in the evening...The stage has been set as these both are going to be meeting the Basilisk face to face yet separately not together ...

Triangles are taking shapes...SUN as points upward...Arnav with his two important people Anjali and Khushi...MOON as it points downwards...Khushi as a guardian angel of Arnav and Khushi ...Triangle of Arnav ,Khushi and Shyam...Triangle of Khushi, Anjali ,and Arnav...All are narrowing down their circles at one focal point ...ARNAV...a protector, an eradicator,a supporter,a restorer,and a true savior.He is the one who will be crossing this river of FIRE but not alone as moon needs its light from the sun,can't be separated ."Hai Dhoop sa who agar tou who chandini raat si hai..."

"Love can reduce to anyone to anything..."comes later but it's been reflecting all over in today's epi.Khushi has been strangled out by the waiters and now ready to face the world alone as usual but her Man doesn't allow that.Khushi with her "O" face watches her Arnavji...the mighty ASR serving the guests like a waiter...cute but hard to digest as he could call the waiters too or may be he just want to be his Lady love.Khushi snuggles within smiles with gratitude and uncontrollable desires for Arnav while getting mesmerized by his simple yet cute act which made her think him as sick and out of his proportion."Lagta hai aaj inki tabiyat theek nahi hai.."[I think he isn't feeling well..]

Symbolisms and connection: puriyan...meaning Wheat...which symbolizes prosperity,wealth,love ,affection and home and above all fertility.Rice symbolizes the same along with coherence of family.The biggest meaning of sticky rice is link of a man with God.[Earth with Heavan] Connection...Their union as 5th Phera where couple pray for children ..fertility...

My grabber of Dhak Dhak was his pushing her locks back by casting his ultimate right with pleasure.This mesmerized pleasure of him sends shivers in her spine which makes her jerk to look at his passionate gaze and that makes her abashed but thing is both realize the intensity in between em.As always Khushi turns around after a small respite moment but Arnav gives her his signature turned look but this gaze is full of libido moment which shows his extreme urge to keep her around.

The relatives took him as a "tagra Intizam" but I must say their eyes can't lie as he is "Tagra Mal.."[looking really royal ]...Sanaya's fears sends all kinds of signals to her head and that was not gone unnoticed by him either when one of em called him "waiter for water"...but she takes a hike on a declivity path by seeing his decent and placid avatar.

Arnav is at the Khushi's command but by his rules.During cleaning Khushi asks him to put one of saucer correctly and he plays with his the most delicious smirks ever to make her out of words again, just having "O" face.A shy smile spreads on Khushi's face after seeing her man at ease  with some illness."Lagta hai aaj inki Tabiat theek nahin hai..."[It seems he is nor feeling well today]...That indicates her acquaintance with her Shaitan vs Rajkumar whom she fell for.

He was so enjoying this delved Khushi in La La Land of LG,wordless and dazed.He couldn't resist asking her with smirkalicious face "Khushi sab under control hai na..."[Khushi is everything under control..}Yeah right ...how considerate lover ...he is?

He leaves while sending her two way trip of LG land,"Khushi Thank you Sham ko Bol Daina..."[Khushi you can say Thank You in the evening..]He seductively reminded her that she didn't say thanx and he wants to see her again...

Pause here:IPK and these dialogues ...as I said in the beginning...Thank you to Shyam...as he is the one sole reason tonight These both will be able to see his dark and venomous face...but separately and that's how Evil will be able to ploy another plot yet Arnav is the protector and the chosen one by DM for her fav child and he will restore the order around his love beings by going through the Fire,by burning himself as Phoenix appears from the ashes ,with new life...REINCARNATED ...

Khushi brings her relatives in RM where Mamiji gets her equal share  of Lukhnow's chaat but Naniji becomes thrilled with her town mates...didn't like ogling of Basilisk...over Khushi that's what creeps me out. 

Khushi's eyes were looking only for one and only one but gets embarrassed by Naniji's meaningful yet soft looks.Anjali was right"dono taraf hai aag baraber lagi huwi..."

Naniji notices her agitation over looking at stairs and enjoys startling her "who is she looking for?..."Love Naniji...The moment Khushi gets up for leaving ,her Rajkumar descends down and locates his object of desire.His feet stops in his tracks and so do hers.Both gazes at each other with intensity and that was not gone unnoticed by Naniji.She asks Khushi to select a saree .

Kabab mein hadi...NK..Natkhut Kishore brings again out Arnav to the point where he has to settle a score.He makes a fake call to  Aman just to help Khushi ...nop let me correct myself...to settle his score with NK in this selection.Arnav notices his lady's agitation over ignoring her but then the very next moment he amazed her by casting his choice to make her choose what he likes ,BUT with her consent.Her blood runs faster in her veins over his extra yummilicious selection and attention for her.Loved how he turns his neck to show his face with enticing smirk deliberately pointing at the selection she made first and helping her disregarding NK's choice.NK is cool with Khushi's coolness..he is a simple guy with no complications...Love teasing from Khushi's side which made him agitated for while yet chooses the pink ,her man's choice which brings a proud yet soft smile on his lips...She got her selection Her Arnavji...

Nani proves herself again Nani of Arnav and tells him "agar phone peh apki pasand tai ho gaye ho tou phone rakh dijiye ..." Khushi looks at Nani with big baffled eyes while Arnav looks every where but Nani with embarrassment.Khushi leaves with her content smile which gives him peace and he trails her down as always... 

Symbolisms and connection:Three sarees as 3 is the # of success,masculine # which shows clearly success of Arnav marching and accepting his "kyuon Fadak padta hai" feeling ,the only thing is just to convey it yet Khushi still needs to understand the reason of WHY ...why is she feeling all of this and to embrace all, she still needs time...She knows it that she matters to him and he matters to her but unlike her, Arnav got it to the core of his heart...running after his life line and feeling his heartbeat...true to the core of his heat" What if I lost you...".Khushi is feeling the uplifting heartbeats yet is ambiguous about it..."woh gussa kyuon thai...aur humari itni fikr "...is indicating that...

She accepted his saree meaning accepted him and he accepted that acknowledgement with his brown smiley orbs contented with peace and joy.

Shyam the Basilisk's Rani Hatao's mission is on it's way.He wants to make sure of the success of his leaky plan.

Three parallel scene ,one side sister shaky car meaning shaky future...and the other side brother is focused on shaky heart...though Akash and Payal's name is in between em.Future prediction to save the shaky ride of his sister's life ,he will bring Payal and Akash in between his shaky heartbeats...hmmm..Nice one CVs...Thrid scene with sisters' Bidai from GH...and that is exactly happening in that leaky break oil to shaky heart which Payal and Akash is in it yet foggy...standing ovation for this... but besides all the tremors... ...indeed DeviMaiya is bringing Lukhnow ROSE  to RM through Payal...nice pointer ...as she is the reason Khushi will take a plunge apparently to marry the great ASR...her Aranvji..an attempt to save this shaky,leaking... vehicle...of this triangular LOVE..

Akash comes there for his sherwani and brings Arnav back to senses from his Khushi's land .He thnx him and Khushi's plan to make it possible "His wedding with Payal.."...Akash begins to talk about love as he is extremely happy and soon he will put everything behind to mingle with his status of Mama's boy. Arggg... 

The moment he mentions the signs of love , the feelings of being in love "... Arnav starts listening earnestly... 

"Pyar bhi kya ajeeb ehsaas hai na Bhai...keh aap jiss se pyar karte ho agar use dard ho tou aap seh nahin pate..."[Love is a strange feeling as you can't bear the pain of your loved one]

"Aur agar uski ankhon main ansoo hon tou aap bardhat nahin kar pate..."You can't bear the tears in her eyes]

"Apke saath na ho tou ..unka khiyal apke saath rehta hai...." Her thoughts remain with you even she is not with you]

"Agar woh kuch chahain tou aapka dil kehta hai keh unki har khahish puri kar dain..."[you wanna fulfill her each wish]

"Aur yeh feelings chain se rehne bhi nahin daitin and aur unse baat karne ko Dil karta hai..." [These feeling don't leave you in peace and you just wanna talk to her] 

Lovd the BG  score in between their convo...especially when Arnav is thinking ,it is ASR score meaning both have reached to its destination...Khushi...Akash inquires surprisingly, "But why are you asking me Bhai...Mr Harvard brain diverts his little confused soul..."Aren't you getting late?... and Akash  drifts away leaving behind a thinker ASR ...YES ASR got the reason of his "Kyuon Fadak Padta hai ..." and now he wants to deliver it...

Arnav indeed is getting late to reach his love on time...nice touch!!!

MOMENT OF THE DAY 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aiUB2SGHw0 

[YOUTUBE]Fihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aiUB2SGHw0[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11en36_arnav-khushi-scene-209_shortfilms

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

SOHARA, my lovely...your 182...you ready to marry the hot and handsome waiter? Cool, you do that. I only want him to push that bang of hair from my forehead. Utna is enough for me to die... doubt i could marry him and breathe! The CV's, they really milked the moments didn't they? He gets a truckload of pattals in the previous one after that adorable look, longing written all over it, as he walked across the verandah. And now he dresses down to serve food to Buaji's guests. But this, the gentle stroke of the face, this was most deadly. Thank you for this GIF cos i was looking for an image of it after watching the episode y'day!

Uff the whole food serving, cleaning up tables, wearing jacket and casually striding away only to turn around and clinch the deal with that punchline! Adorable stuff! You've written it all out, word by word, moment by moment. Made me delirious! And damn right you are, he so knows the affect he has on her...humari bechari ladki...i feel for her...and she portrayed it so wonderfully!

The scene with the rishteydaars at raizada house, i like very much...I love how respectful Khushi is introducing her people to Naaniji. Maami got "bowled out" is a good one! She so did... and then walked back to pavilion, huffing and puffing. Nice way to describe it, SoharaπŸ‘.

And did she really wear that Sari in Chhan Chhan? How strange! πŸ˜• I never did follow the show but i totally don't get this costume/prop borrowing between shows!! I saw a post on the main forum y'day about Arnav's recliner in Ek Baar Phir! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Most annoying, even the thought! Maybe these shows are really trying to borrow the good fortune of IPK... that's the real motive! Duh!! someone needs to tell'em it ain't happening without THIS ladka ladki, and indeed the WHOLE team... how i wish it could all be back again!! Big sigh!

Arnav "ebbing" into thoughts of Khushi during that poolside conversation with Aakash...so natural...and what a precious moment! Ebbing into her thoughts...you say that so astutely! I love this scene. Clever writing, really good acting too.😊

Enjoyed reading the whole thing...and your dedicating it to the farmhouse scene! This really was a lovely episode and i relived each moment with you...thanks.😊

Thank you so much IssK for reading. Studies and tests are driving me crazy. Couldn't reply you earlier. It's my pleasure that you liked my take so much.
Marrying a waiter! hahaha. Being a daughter of a Professor, sister of a John Hopkin's graduate, I think it sounds a weird dream. But if it was Barun then I would've eloped with him. But this is not possible naa!

Chanchan was not a good show. i just watched it to support Sanaya. But the wardrobe was far better than IPK. Khushi's wardrobe was pathetic in IPK. But at least they should show Khushi in Arnav's chosen saree. There was another saree what i loved what Arnav got for her when he was wooing her. It was my earnest wish to see her in that saree. But sigh she never wore that. Or moreover Khushi looks really hot in saree and Arnav also loves her in saree. May be the poor cvs and channel borrowed it from somebody just for a day.πŸ˜† 
Sanaya as Canahchan wearing Arnav's chosen saree

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
DurgaS

Ae neraaniki naaku siksha padindi ila

Rakshasuduga maraadu rakumarudu aela
Madhura kshnaala kosam kalalu kannanu
Tiyyani maatala kosam eduru choosanu

Oka oopulo manasu virigipoyindi
Dwesha tufaanulo pelli ayipoyindi
Jarigina daaniki kaaranam teliyaledu
Adigina prasnaku badulu ivvaledu

Baadhato tirigi vellipoyindi sonta janamantaa
Ontariga migili poyaanu anaadhaga

Durga love the way you write apt poems for all important occasions lovely collage and creations πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Blasters fellows...😊

Good morning...

Where is everybody...????

I was sick and couldn't do much and thinking before opening there must be pages for me but it seems everyone is busy this time..

See you in the evening...

Arshi

Arshi
how are you now hope fully recovered what is it with you 1st hand and for which your son made lovely creations and now this

TC
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Today is Mahalaya. Devi Paksha starts today. Maa Durga has descended on earth to kill the evil Mahishasura. She will give Khushi the strength to destroy the evil Shyam! Shubha Mahalaya!πŸ˜ƒ

wiwy happy puja miss the days of Lucknow when we used to stay very near to Vivekananda Mission and early morning used to pluck flowers and gather Parijat flowers and go and give early in morning at the puja pandal there as we used to have holidays then but even when during the last school days before holidays

Subh Mahalaya to you too
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for reading.

Very well written my friend! And in such details! I especially liked what you said about Arnav not responding to his phone and switching it off! He had indeed come a long way from that Diwali night!
It's good na, he started ignoring that Aman who remain a mystery to us.πŸ˜†

Three couples Arnav-Khushi, Payal-Akash, Anjali-Shyam! How their lives were intertwined! Arshi loved each other, sought each other but could not find each other. Their special day, when they were about to confess their love to each other was spoilt by Anjali-Shyam!
 Payal and Akash loved and married, but their special day was spoilt by Arshi!
 Anjali and Shyam's marriage was a spoiler from the beginning!πŸ˜†

Loved your perception.You are right Anjali and Shyam both spoiled their special day. I wished to strangle that devil.😑
Beautiful gifs and edits! The VM is very nice too! Thanks Sohara! I got your PM!πŸ€—
It's my pleasure that you liked it.