Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

very sad moment indeed, my heartwa cries for her...though i feel more for ASR and find justification in his actions, this scene is key in showing us that this girl's life has been effected in more ways that one by his actions and regardless of his possessive intense love for her, she has been . and when she comes to her knees and tells arnav that she is an orphan again... πŸ˜­

your poem as usual is on the mark, with i knew Telugu, but the translation is beautiful on its own
and Thanks for sharing your story on how/when you became fan of this actor. Hats off to you for lasting so looonng!!!! πŸ˜† but this speaks volumes of his skills, you are obviously not some lusty teenager, it was purly his skills that made you his fan :) yay for Barun!

So true Ami, Khushi on her knees, telling him that she's an orphan again, for no fault of hers, that was really heart wrenching. Thanks for reading the poem again. Oh yes, that scene from Barun was a class apart and to know that it was shot in limited time, proves the calibre of this actor.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Durga: fanatastic catch of the pain of this girl orphaned in every sense that her misery is heart breaking. Those last two lines very moving..πŸ‘

I felt I read this before..did you write this when this episode was aired in dubbed Telugu few months ago. Not that I complain reading you again and again, just wanted to make sure.

Thanks Durga for another gem.

Thanks for reading it again Horizon. Yes, I had written it after watching it in Telugu. The scene was so heart breaking that I couldn't stop myself.

All these scenes, from the terrace to the marriage and later too, all have been taking a toll on all of us, it is getting difficult to give words to that pain. Hope I do justice to these scenes in my poems.

DurgaS thumbnail

Durga, thanks for sharing.   I researched his name earlier by sept/ oct. but the actor Barun Sobti happened to me only in this very scene. they say crying men look silly, but NOT this one, neither ASR nor Barun here! Nothing over or under done. just the right emotions.. that one and all who ever watched it associted, felt his immense pain. No wonder this scene remains the fav for most of the involved cast and crew, including Barun, Hitesh Gandhi (camera) and Arshad Khan!

You are right, him crying never looked odd. Infact, when he finally breaks down thinking of all the times he spent with Khushi, everyone felt his pain. And the sad rabba ve along with it, oh I feel like crying right now thinking of it. I have seen that scene so many times, but everytime the effect is no less.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Durga, thanks for sharing.   I researched his name earlier by sept/ oct. but the actor Barun Sobti happened to me only in this very scene. they say crying men look silly, but NOT this one, neither ASR nor Barun here! Nothing over or under done. just the right emotions.. that one and all who ever watched it associted, felt his immense pain. No wonder this scene remains the fav for most of the involved cast and crew, including Barun, Hitesh Gandhi (camera) and Arshad Khan!

Absolutely brilliant this scene! The direction, the background music, the lighting, the actor! 
Did you notice how he used the SUV as a prop! He leaned on it , gripped it half turned on it , slid down against it ! Uff! That man is incredible!
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Absolutely brilliant this scene! The direction, the background music, the lighting, the actor! 
Did you notice how he used the SUV as a prop! He leaned on it , gripped it half turned on it , slid down against it ! Uff! That man is incredible!

Agree Wiwy. They had limited time, limited crew and they made the most out of it. Even the lights are from the SUV. How brilliantly it has been used to enhance the effect of the scene.
wiwy thumbnail

BTW thanks Mahishasurmardini for the lovely edit! 
And thanks Horizon! I did not know it was the fav scene for all involved! It indeed is a brilliant scene! How can a man cry so sexily?!

I am absolutely head over heels with Barun's sexy use of the SUV as a prop to express his pain in this scene! Especially, this... this grief, this directionless tottering, this shattering of the soul, this slumping down gives me goosebumps everytime I see it! Uff! Kya sexy turn hai!

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thank you much much, horizon...

but really i am not very well read, but i do read once in a while even now, and when a book makes an impression something clings on. sometimes my interpretations are way off the mark... or someone else might feel that. but i have come to the loony bin age when i just say what i feel... and am happy to be corrected if i am wrong. though stubborn as i am, sometimes i would hang onto my thoughts even if the whole world pointed to the flaw in it.

he he.

missed you.

what you say about anjali is so so right. what a lovely sister she was... and more. a rather regal woman, really. ranisahiba indeed. the graceful demeanour, the slightly haughty air of the only daughter, much pampered, in a khandani home. the generous heart. if in real life i saw a woman who spoke so softly and patted cheeks of grown men constantly, me with my rough bourgeois air, i might have run for my life, but somehow, daljeet pulled it off so well. i actually liked her. and though her sarees were not what i would choose, i admired her in them...

then they ruined her very character...

what a world. no one seems to care about anything.

and that asymmetry in the mirror after lying to her about his fainting spell. will someone hold me please. and horizon, digress, digress, please do digress.

karan is perhaps a finer actor than i thought he was. i have seen shots of him in highly uninspired shows, but he is actually a completely different character there... comedic, but not nk in any way. that slightly effeminate air he affected, ufff, no, our young man is not at all effeminate.

did i not pm you? sorry. must have missed by mistake. galti ho gai.
maaf kar do.

the white peek-a-boo πŸ€—. you need a hug and more for that... i have lusted after a ridiculously expensive but utterly uff fendi peek-a-boo bag but now thanks to you i have the most priceless peek-a-boo on the planet, dhinka and chika to that.

also, only barun could make that not too well cut suit with too much cuff showing absolutely hottt.

Thanks for that missing thing Indi, its very much mutual.

If you are not very well read, I am not even a kindergartener.. I have to some how justify my degree.. pl let me my dear erudite friend!

Yes, Daljeet some how pulled it off so very well all those otherwise invasive stuff for a bro-sis. I felt thats true for everyone else there, how could we put up with let alone like some one in tight chudis and salwar with pompoms with an asymmetric plait with crazy words and actions, or a business tycoon with barely 2/3 dry cleaned suits and a bitter tongue...all these actors greatly jelled with and literally lived those characters that we could look away from the superficial!

Karan, with his acting abilities and looks could very well be a lead of a prime time show. I hope he bags one soon.

Thanks to this man in white, I like white now like I never did.. and u know what I thought it could in fact be a Fendi peek a boo tote that Mrs KKGSR proudly filled with tomatoes... may be she was too lost in another peek a boo by that time ..:). But I do wish you own that some time as Takashimaya came to my thoughts this morning after some one passed by with a  familiar perfume that I some how associated with SG/ that Mall! Its amazing how scents bring back some strong memories.. like the very familar scent pervading this thread bringing back even so dear memories!
wiwy thumbnail
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-183

Arnav and Khushi's relationship is growing by leaps and bounds. It is transcending towards zenith. Aisa lagraha hai ki Iss pyaar ko naam milhi jayegi. I assumed so, when I first watched the episode. But unfortunately it didn't happen; instead our heart broke into million pieces.

Payal and Khushi are getting emotional. Payal is leaving her parent's house forever. She is going to start a new phase of her life. So obviously she is woebegone. Moreover Khushi's emotional attayachar is making her more sad. Khushi gives Payal a hanky where she embroidered her and Akash's name She banters her that it's not for wiping her tears, cause DM will never let her cry . She will use it when she will catch cold, like the way she got runny nose in childhood. Bua also gets emotional to see their two daughters. She is upset that  one is leaving today and another will leave soon also. Khushi retorts back,  she will not gonna leave her so easily. Who knew that the capricious destiny fulfilled bua's untold wish. Along with Payal khushi also will leave them.

Nk is recording every bit of the wedding in his camera. How cum he missed Khushi's asperity to shyam or Shyam's lascivious look to Khushi. NK comes to smiling Shyam, who is exulting in mirth. He sarcastically asks him why he is so happy, cause he thinks nobody remains happy after marriage, or di is not home, so that he is getting happy. Or does he want to give Akash some marriage tips? I must say NK is smart. He almost caught his shenanigan. Shyam is about to tell him something, but can't complete as the door bell rings.

The gupta family arrive at RM for the wedding. What a weird wedding, the bride came to groom's house! Payal supposed to come with bridal attire, but she is also wearing a normal saree. Mami was right, why to send it to her house as she was coming there.

Everybody greets them warmly. Arnav also comes there to see Khushi I guess. He was getting restless to see her. Both look at each other with loving eyes. Shyam groans inwardly to see the love in their eyes. Nani is so happy to see them. She tells Payal that she will not gonna let her go this time. Khushi gets emotional to hear this. Her jiji is really leaving them. Tears well up in her eyes. All goes in, but she is still standing there trying to grasp the fact. Arnav comes forward offers her his hanky to wipe her tears. Khushi is trying to say him why she is upset, but she is in impediment. Arnav says her meekly,

Your sister is getting married. She will gonna leave you forever, I understand.

Khushi wipes her tears with his hanky and gives it back  last time when he offered her tissue, she didn't take it, wiped her tears and nose with her dupatta.

Is it necessary to cry all the time...he jests her with his eyes smoldering with mischief. She gets a bit upset at his banter. She walks away. Arnav calls her back,

Khushi

She turns and he says,

Tumse bath karni hai...need to talk to you

Kiss bare mein...about what?

Baas karni hai..just to talk to you

Shyam is exasperating to see them amorous to each other. He calls Arnav and comes forward tell him that Akash wants him to stay with him. He doesn't want Arnav to say anything to Khushi. he is a smart fellow, must have guessed what Arnav will tell to Khushi. he already saw love in Arnav's eyes for Khushi. Arnav reluctantly leaves and looks at khushi. khushi is repulsive to shyam. She doesn't even look at him. When Arnav leaves he comes to talk wto her. But Khushi doesn't let him talk and walks away. Shyam is enraging, he avows, khushiji, this time I will not let you go without listening to me.

Shyam's effrontery is getting unbearable. I was feeling like kill him.

By the poolside, Arnav is giving Akash his sherwani. Arnav is acting waywardly. He is in haste. When Akash asks him why he is in hurry he tells him, not him but Akash is in hurry to meet Khushi. Akash is surprised to hear Khushi's name. He mends himself that Payal. So Mr. Raizada is in hurry to meet Khushi.

We all know how crazy Khushi is! And her craziness increases more at Arnav's utterly preposterous behavior. Payal is not finding her ear-rings, so she asks Khushi. but she is prattling in her delirium. She is so worried for the Jhumke. Payal is baffled to see her nervousness, where she is supposed to be nervous as she is getting married. Khushi is nervous in anticipation, what her laad governor will tell her.

Akash reminds Arnav that he is not allowed to meet Payal before marriage. But Arnav  seems is not understanding anything.

Khushi is in embroilment. She is fidgeting, her words are incoherent, she is literally hyperventilating. She tells Payal to get ready soon. She needs to go down and meet arnav. Cause arnav wanted to talk to her. Payal asks her what's the matter. But Khushi  doesn't know the matter, so she just leaves. Payal looks a bit tensed.

Shyam is pretending, how he will cry to hear the news of anjali's death. He will be so sad and will ask help from Khushi. the rogue is smiling devilishly gosh I got so scared. You know I never rewatched this scene. I always skipped it, today I have to watch it to write the update. he is just a perverted psycho.

. So many things happened today. Arnav went to Khushi's home, arranged truck full of leaf, fed the guests as waiter, Khushi came to RM with guests, Khushi went back to home, the Gupta family gave emotional farewell to Payal, and then all came back again to RM. but Anjali didn't visit any mandir yet. Or moreover the leaked gas tank should be emptied by this time. But she is still on the road. It seems like she was in the car forever. Nani is really mad at her. When nani got her call, she shows her frustration, why she is taking too much time. Anjali's car starts to shake. The driver tells her that the break is not working. The car is now moving crazily on the road. Anjali hangs up the phone. Nani gets more worried and her phone is not also getting connected. Mama consoles her, but nani is still tensed, she will be relieved when she will come back home safe and sound. Shyam who was passing them mutters himself

Jaan ayegi nahi, jaan jayegi...she will not come alive, she will be dead. forgive me, but rani saheba will not come soon.

Gosh everytime Shyam appears in the screen, I gets scared. Is he a human or a devil? Can a human being gets delectable at somebody's demise.

Arnav and Khushi meet again. Khushi's heart is racing and her breathing is haywire. Romantic note of Rabba vey is playing in the BG. They look at each other in enthrallment.

Aap humse kuch...you wanted something. Khushi begins as her hazel eyes flickers and reflects her inner conflicting emotions.

Bath karma chata hoon...wants to talk. he replies her with insanely seductive timbre of his voice, with so much gentlness. He starts to move forward to her and almost involuntarily she steps back. Prowling leisurely toward her now, Arnav is starring at her assiduously.

Khushi, mein tumse...I want to

Aap...humse...you..to me...she is edging towards a chasm. She is in impediment, can't even talk properly. They get interrupted by some passing guests. Arnav again starts to walk towards her and she steps back until she got obstructed by the wall. His gaze is fixed to her. He notices something on the dresser beside her. He frowns and lifts his hand beside her face.

Kya... Arnavji...aap...ye kya..what Arnavji..what is

Maelstrom of sensation is making her more and more tizzy in every moment. Arnav is not taking his eyes off from her for a single moment. He seems putting something on the mirror beside her.

Arnavji...khushi asks him again

Hmm  a deep sexy husky reply. He seems lost in her completely. His phone starts to ring, but he is oblivion of everything. Khushi tells him about his phone. But he is not feeling to answer it this time. He gets the phone out from his pocket, but turned off. On the night of diwali, same way his phone intervened them. That night he extricated Khushi in ambiguity, but today he is free from all kind of inhibition. Cause he is just so sure of his feelings for Khushi. But he can't continue, as their servant comes and tells him that nani is calling him. He goes to meet nani, but turns back. Khushi asks him what? He points his finger to the mirror. Khushi turns and sees that he put a bindi there. When Khushi sees her reflection in the mirror, the bindi is just on the right place of her forehead on her reflection. The look of surprised pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. He smiles at her. Khushi also smiles at him shyly. A deep shade of crimson suffuses her face. He turns to leave, but looks back at her to see her reaction. They smile at each other lovingly. Rabba vey in the BG depicts the love in their heart.

The guy comes again to let him know that nani is calling him, everybody is waiting for him. Arnav doesn't want to leave Khushi alone. But he has to as nani is calling incessantly. I wish he never gets her out of sight today. So that shyam couldn't concoct his snide plan.

Khushi takes the bindi from the mirror and puts it on her forehead with lots of love. She is smiling in coy. A frisson of excitement runs down her body. Finally her Arnavji showed his love for her. He gave her bindi, which is the symbol of a bride. He wants to make her his bride.

Shyam who was witnessing the whole thing gets flagrant. He is tremulous in rage, he grumbles

Khushiji this bindi is marked with my name. Today rani saheba will die and your sindoor also will be in my name.

He is snorting his rage. He comes to the hall and looks at everywhere mutters himself that it's the time to mourn. Poor payal. It seems like there will be no marriage for you tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj35q_AWNtY

credit goes to nandini

plz ignore typo, I didn't proofread.

A quick comment!

Sohara⭐️
Very well written my friend! And in such details! I especially liked what you said about Arnav not responding to his phone and switching it off! He had indeed come a long way from that Diwali night!
Three couples Arnav-Khushi, Payal-Akash, Anjali-Shyam! How their lives were intertwined! Arshi loved each other, sought each other but could not find each other. Their special day, when they were about to confess their love to each other was spoilt by Anjali-Shyam!
 Payal and Akash loved and married, but their special day was spoilt by Arshi!
 Anjali and Shyam's marriage was a spoiler from the beginning!πŸ˜†

Beautiful gifs and edits! The VM is very nice too! Thanks Sohara! I got your PM!πŸ€—

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hi Durga and Horizon. I think I agree too. Barun breakdown scenes were something that always had something touchy. I think this scene I would only second that to the ARSHI breakdown in each other's arms after kidnapping. Of course if I had no exams I would have made a post of all the times Arnav broke down. The first I think was after their engagement in the mandir when Khushi told him he was not going to see him any more. Some other ones were when he learned about Khushi's engagement, during Holi, during heer ranjha, after telling Khushi the reason why he married her, in the kidnapping hug, when Anjali tried to have an abortion,after anjali's miscarriage, when Khushi brings back Shyam, during their remarriage, and finally when Khushi was leaving him after learning about Aarav. I think of all of them the element that was common was whenever he broke down he looked for and was either blasting on Khushi or hugging Khushi.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

BTW thanks Mahishasurmardini for the lovely edit! 
And thanks Horizon! I did not know it was the fav scene for all involved! It indeed is a brilliant scene! How can a man cry so sexily?!

I am absolutely head over heels with Barun's sexy use of the SUV as a prop to express his pain in this scene! Especially, this... this grief, this directionless tottering, this shattering of the soul, this slumping down gives me goosebumps everytime I see it! Uff! Kya sexy turn hai!

Wiwy, stunning shots all. Stupendous edits.Clap. And for that observation of using SUV as prop.Clap

Yes, his SUV has been his lap/ asylum in his disturbed times, more so here, his most distressed day in a life time. Yes, Barun could pull it off so well making the pain palpable and heart wrenching to every one. I would give a lot of credit to the director as well, like many other scenes of this show but ofcourse its finally upto the actor to make all the nuances, ideas, in the script and direction reach the viewers and Barun more than made sure of that.
Always loved reading anyone and everyone, including the chaiwalas, involved with this show what/ how they felt while making it. And recall Hitesh Gandhi mentioning how hard it was with the lighting as it is a night shot. Such great effort  all around very much evident in the finesse!

Thanks for the great pics.