Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Thanks Blasters for your kind words for the boy who is no more. He was the only son of his poor mother, who works as a maid. His father had passed away when he was a kid. May DM give strength to his mother. I don't know what else to say. You guys are right. DM does take away good people early, Sigrid. Thanks for pointing out Horizon that people who die on special days are special to DM. The absurdity of life, Issk, the trivia vs the important, Kate...I so agree. Thanks Supi, I hope I gave him a reason to smile. Durgey, thanks for understanding. You know Tinku was so particular about road safety measures, I dont think he was minus a helmet. But who knows! Chalhov I feel your loss.

I am sorry for bothering you all. I am much better. Thankyou.๐Ÿค—

i'm really sorry to hear about the boy. I wish his soul may rest in eternal peace and may God gives his mom patience to bear this pain.
Sometime such unfortunate things happens in life that is just unbearable. I'll sure pray for this distraught mother and her deceased son. I wish no mother goes through this kind of pain. Ameen.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Dear friends I might not be able to come on the thread for a few days! The main Puja days begin from tomorrow! So! Happy Puja to you and your families! ๐Ÿค— 

Devi mantra in Sanskrit

Ya Devi sarva bhuteshu Matri rupena samsthita
Ya Devi sarva bhuteshu Shakti rupena samsthita
Ya Devi sarva bhutesu Shanti rupena samsthita
Namestasyai Namestasyai Namestasyai Namoh Namah

Translation:

The goddess who is omnipresent as the personification of universal mother
The goddess who is omnipresent as the embodiment of power
The goddess who is omnipresent as the symbol of peace
I bow to her, I bow to her, I bow to her

Happy Durga puja.
Enjoy the festival with your family and friends.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Hey all involved in the Bappi- Pappi saga, here is Bappi with Barun! Poor Barun was feeling out of place with all that gold glittering next to him, so i gave him a crown of gold! And look at his stance! Maar dala! I should have placed another crown at his feet!๐Ÿ˜›

You cracked me up.
Good one.
But look at my sexy boy,looking shooo cute!!!!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

soharaโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Exams...you just started the semester and exams and that many.Best of luck .

Thank you so much for the good wishes.
 i really need it.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
After watching Barun in Retro disco get up every body is in Disco mood. And a premature death of a known person of wiwy. this two very contrasting things reminds me of my very favorite singer's death. Her name is Nazia Hassan. She died when I was very small. she was such a talented singer and was a very nice human being. I love her so much. She sang one of the most popular disco song.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LFoNWJuS19Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cXEGQWtZeWo[/YOUTUBE]
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Thnx Indi for explaining the meaning of Rokerz.Bappi da's song chalte chalte mere geet yaad rakhna is the only one ...Usha Utam Auwa auwa...is not my thing...but do listen it as my younger sister used to go crazy about Disco thingy...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Ami  

I know right ,Akshay in that song and Barun both go together๐Ÿ˜›

@Horizon 

yes Akshay has that head thingy in that song and Yes Bappi is a cute addition to our industry Par samjh nahi ayea ...He is too fast for me..๐Ÿ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: viv04

Nice BD! now I am prompted for a lame try.

Kya diya thumka jum ke
Jag uthe hum mur ke

Something is wrong with me. Here is another one,

Thumke ne laayee aisi bahaar
MMR ke intazaar me
hum saare hai bekarrar

@ Viv
wah wah viv ...yeh chaand kahan se nikla...

Indded thumke ka kamal hai ,,,good one ๐Ÿ‘

@Ami kya baat hai...indeed his disco move is thrilling us.can't wait for his movie any more .I want it now Dammit๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sorry sorry lakhon sorry ISSK Janlaiwa...

I didn't mean that way ...You can have  Bhappi...and I can have Pappi...๐Ÿ˜†

I know he is good and Mithun too .I like Mithun and all of his movies and their songs are mostly done by Bhappi...

I just don't understand him...silly me.Woh kya hai na ...Abhi ghar aye hoon...bhook ke mare dimagh nahi chal raha...๐Ÿ˜•

SORRYโค๏ธ